Fox Breeding Guide

By LiannQ

Title: 狐狸精饲养指南 Author: 乔柚 Status: 49 Chapters + Extra (Completed) Description: As the last nine-tailed fox i... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49

1

3.2K 34 4
By LiannQ

Chapter 1: Benefactor

    It is rumored that the royal ancestors of the Xia Dynasty once rescued an immortal, and that immortal promised that when Xia's power was exhausted, he would send the God of War to hang the country's fate.

    Qi Wang Chonghao happened to be born on the day when the royal city was about to be broken. I heard that the general who was in charge of attacking the royal city that day suddenly fell ill before the battle and fell off his horse. Xia Chao waited for reinforcements.

    In the next twenty years, King Chonghao of Qi was even more invincible, bringing Xia Kingdom an incomparable prosperity, which confirmed the rumors of the reincarnation of the God of War.

    The emperor of the Xia Dynasty regarded him as the god of the town and gave him supreme honor and favor.

    But now this god is about to collapse. After he returned from the battlefield, he was infected with an unknown poison. Countless imperial doctors treated him overnight, but they were helpless. Emperor Xia silently looked at the hazy sky outside, and clenched his fingers tightly. He is too aware of what King Qi means to this country. If he falls, those small subordinate countries that are eyeing tigers will rush up in an instant and tear his mountains and rivers apart.

    It took the Xia Dynasty twenty years to stand up again, and it will never allow other small countries to covet it again.

    "If there is an expert who can rescue the fourth uncle, my concubine would like to eat fast and chant Buddha from now on." The virtuous queen accompanied him, raised her hands high, closed her eyes and prayed.

    Xia Di glanced at her, and there was a gleam of pain in his eyes.

    Seeing that the king of Qi is near the end of his life, he no longer cares about concealing the news. In the past two days, the imperial list has been posted. As long as someone can save King Qi, he will be rewarded with ten thousand taels of gold and sealed as a marquis. In the face of this huge temptation , One after another, quack doctors stepped into the palace, but they all shook their heads and left.

    This god of war was about to fall completely, and the common people were in panic all day long. They burned incense and prayed for blessings in front of their houses one after another. The shrine built for King Qi a few years ago was overcrowded.

    A white-clothed man wearing a gauze cap withdrew his gaze from above, the smell of the incense burner in the air made him frown uncomfortably, coughed lightly, he walked slowly to the side of the imperial list, lifted a corner of the white gauze to look those words.

    The news that King Qi was critically ill came into view, and his eyes suddenly burst into excitement.

    This person is the nine-tailed fox spirit Yuantang who just broke through the barrier a few days ago. He was also seriously injured. If he hadn't stolen the treasure of the demon world, he might be too weak to maintain his human form now.

    And the chief culprit who caused him to end up like this was Immortal White Tiger, one of the Four Elephants.

    He is the only one left in the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan. According to the law of all things, a single branch like him will be loved by the Heavenly Dao, because the Heavenly Dao will not allow any branch to become extinct.

    But it is precisely because of Tiandao's love that the talent of the entire race is focused on him. What is the talent of the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan? At that time, his ancestor used his own power to bring chaos to the world and destroy the dynasty. At that time, the Nine-Tailed Fox Clan had not yet been exterminated, and the art of fox charm was already so terrifying, not to mention that all these talents belonged to him alone.

    After Yuan Tang cultivated into a true fruit, he cultivated a charming body, and his face was even more beautiful. As soon as Pu showed up, he used his good face to deceive many of the rare treasures of the gods and gods, and attracted those people to fight for him with jealousy.

    When the white tiger found him by detour to Fox Mountain, he saw that the heartless little fox was sleeping soundly with his cheated baby in his arms. He searched and found that many good edible things had gone into the belly of the bad fox During that time, he did nothing but set up a barrier on Fox Mountain to prevent anyone from visiting at will, and Yuan Tang was imprisoned for three hundred years.

    For Bai Hu, he deserved what he deserved.

    But for Yuan Tang, he was wronged.

    This stinky and shameless big white tiger is nothing more than bullying and fearing the strong in the final analysis. Seeing that he is a poor and helpless little fox who has no relatives and shallow cultivation, so he only vents his anger on him. Close your head too?

    Yuan Tang really hated him.

    When he broke through the barrier and escaped this time, he was worried that he would be captured by the white tiger, but he never expected that he would come down to earth and die soon.

    As soon as he approached the imperial city, he saw the blessings woven by the people for Baihu, but none of these blessings went to the palace, but spread over the imperial city, which showed that Baihu was indeed powerless and wanted to abandon his love His human race went back to heaven to be the Lord of the West.

    Yuan Tang covered his lips and coughed up another mouthful of blood.

    He is actually at the end of his strength right now, wishing he could change into his original form and wait for death on the spot. But as long as he thinks that the white tiger's life is in danger, before he completely abandons the mortal body and awakens the memory of his previous life, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and he feels that he can still run 30,000 miles.

    As long as he eats the white tiger—

    not to mention that his current injuries can be healed immediately, even his cultivation can be improved to a higher level. Maybe, he will be the Lord of the West from now on, and he can replace the white tiger as one of the four elephants.

    There was a flash of greed in his eyes, but he walked towards the palace very slowly, his internal organs seemed to be being cut by a knife, and his face turned pale from the pain, but these pains could not stop him from wanting to eat the ancient holy beast desire.

    This is definitely an excellent opportunity for him to change from a monster to a holy beast.

    "Your Majesty." A servant hurriedly came to Xiao Jing: "Another expert came to the door."

    In the past two days, the number of high-ranking people who have come to the palace has been countless, and there are even some who specialize in cheating food and drinking. Xiao Jing has no hope. Xiao Jing said, "Take me in and have a look."

    What Xiao Jing didn't expect was that this expert didn't make any request, and just walked in and said, "I want to see King Qi."

    He seemed even more anxious than they were.

    But Xiao Jing didn't let him in hastily, he frowned and said: "Take off your hat."

    Although King Qi's body is already like this, he will still check closely to prevent assassins from taking advantage of it. Yuan Tang refused to even show his face, obviously he was a suspicious person.

    Yuan Tang glared at him in the hat, then reached out and took off the hat. The stunning face that had bewitched immortals and demons was instantly revealed in front of everyone, and everyone present was almost dumbfounded, until Yuan Tang asked impatiently, "Can I go in?" He was almost unable to stand up

    , Every nerve was clamoring for fainting, Xiao Jing's eyes flashed, and he said: "Follow this young master."

    Yuan Tang said displeasedly: "If you follow me, I will die."

    He knew in his heart that at this time The royal family has lost its backbone, so he put on airs and turned around to leave, and by the way, cast a little charm on the emperor, and sure enough, he was stopped after walking a few steps, and the emperor gave in and said, "Young master, please do your best!" . "

    The people around looked at each other, thinking that His Majesty was about to die and become a living doctor.

    Yuan Tang immediately staggered and squeezed the imperial doctor away and rushed into Bai Hu's room. The whole room was filled with a strong smell of medicine, but what Yuan Tang smelled was the scent of Bai Hu's weak and unconscious soul. Greed was evident in his eyes. After Gao He ordered the man to close the door, he threw himself on the white tiger while coughing up blood.

    Bai Hu's birth was exactly the same as in his previous life, but his handsome and extraordinary face was very pale at the moment, and there was still a cloud of death on his forehead. Yuan Tang barely propped himself up, and excitedly sniffed his mighty soul, Baihu, Baihu, you would never have imagined that you would become my Nine-Tailed Fox's meal...

    His sharp teeth protruded from his lips, his white and tender ears turned into sharp ears, his mouth opened and widened, as long as he swallowed the white tiger in one gulp -

    his whole body trembled slightly with excitement, and he grabbed the white tiger's head.

    At this moment, the man below him suddenly twitched his eyebrows, and a golden light flashed across his eyes, which disappeared in a flash.

    Yuan Tang immediately turned back into a human face, staring blankly at this man's face, which was still lifeless just now, but now covered with golden light, the whole fox seemed to be struck by lightning.

    what happened what happened what happened ? ? ?

    How did he survive? ?

    The blessings covering the sky above the imperial city suddenly rushed into the room crazily, and rushed straight into Baihu's chest, instantly dispelling his weakness and powerlessness, making his whole life vigorous.

    Bai Hu grabbed his wrist, turned over and pressed him under him. Yuan Tang's face turned pale immediately, and he said in panic, "Don't eat me!"

    He still doesn't want to die!

    He forgot that the white tiger is a mortal body at this moment, and it doesn't eat people or monsters.

    Bai Hu's eyes were dark, and his voice was hoarse, "Who are you?"

    Yuan Tang belatedly remembered the reason why he entered the door, and struggled: "Me? I am naturally your savior! You hurry up Let me go!"

    Bai Hu glanced at the blood on his chest, and said, "You suffered internal injuries, and you came here to save me?"

    Yuan Tang wasn't sure if he had seen his original form just now, and he was very flustered. But he had to force himself to be calm: "I saved you with all my might, did you treat me like this?"

    He obviously didn't know how he survived, but Yuan Tang shamelessly recognized the title of benefactor. Struggling again under the cold gaze, the wound on his chest was painful, he couldn't hold back and coughed twice, fine blood spilled from his lips, staining that stunning face with shock.

    If others were around, Yuan Tang would definitely take the opportunity to pretend to be pitiful, but Bai Hu can't, he lacks passion and desire, and is ruthless, otherwise Yuan Tang would have coaxed himself out of him during the years he was locked up.

    Bai Hu raised his hand slowly, stroked the corner of his soft lips with his thumb, wiped away a drop of blood, and then slowly got up and let him go.

    As soon as Yuan Tang was liberated, he pulled back abruptly and vomited a mouthful of blood because of the internal injury. He suppressed his hatred and tried to get off the bed, but suddenly his legs gave way and he fell to the ground .

    The man just pressed him on the bed mercilessly, causing his internal injuries to worsen.

    The white tiger is indeed his nemesis!

    Yuan Tang stood up in a panic. He was afraid that he would turn into his original form when he was unconscious. Everyone is afraid of monsters. If he revealed his true identity at this time, he might die.

    Bai Hu looked indifferent, watched him struggle for a long while, the carpet was stained with blood, and then slowly said: "Are you really my king's benefactor?"

    Yuan Tang suddenly stopped moving.

    Yes, if he was Bai Hu's benefactor, how could he be so guilty and want to escape.

    He subconsciously looked at Baihu, yes, this guy is just a mortal who has forgotten the world at the moment, why should he be afraid? Why run away?

    He suddenly calmed down, and shouted: "Why don't you hurry up and help my benefactor up?!"

    Baihu didn't seem to be able to help people. He held Yuan Tang's arm, but he couldn't use his strength at all. Yuan Tang almost fell again. go down. Thinking of the chief culprit who harmed himself, his hair was going to stand on end, and he said angrily: "Hold me up!" I don't know

    if he was being too righteous, but the white tiger paused strangely, then bent down and hugged him stand up.

    Yuan Tang is very light, not as light as a human, but more like a cat or a rabbit.

    All the blessings that filled the sky were finally sucked into his body by him, and his whole soul was filled with incomparably abundant spiritual power, Yuan Tang's jealous silver teeth almost gnawed into pieces. It is said that Baihu has gone down to the earth to experience calamities, but it is not necessarily true. After this experience, he will inevitably have countless fans and his skills will be improved to a higher level.

    In contrast, I am too pitiful.

    Yuan Tang's eyes stared at his hand tucking himself in the quilt, and he thought in a bewilderment, if he could secretly bite off a bite of meat, no, it would be fine to drink a mouthful of blood... Bai Hu, who is full of blessings, if every day If you can take a bite secretly, you will become a fairy just around the corner.

    Suddenly greedy, the vixen suddenly grabbed his wrist, opened his mouth and bit it hard.

    In the next second, his teeth hurt from the arm wrapped by Fuze, the back of his head hit the pillow, rebounded, and he was completely unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 24.3K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
492K 19.3K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...
68.6K 2.2K 101
Title: 温柔才是必杀技 Author:六角雪 Status: Completed Description: Shen Yue is a prehistoric orphan, his mental body and genes have been sealed and preserved...
1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...