The Bad Guys season 1: Our Ow...

By Rally9933

The Bad Guys continued on with their lives, encountering brand-new adventures, meeting new friends, and handl... More

Brain Damage
Give It A Try
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 1
The Secret Origin of Mr. Hornet part 2
Get A Job
Online Dating
Tarantula In The Countryside
Evil Wolf
Mira
Maraschino Ruby
Go Shark Go
Date With A Shark
Uptight (Shark's Alright)
We're Criminals, Not Monsters
Just Desserts
Shark's Dorsal Fin
Pizza Night
Fancy Schmancy
The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between
Clutter and Down
The Secret (Troubled) Life of Mr. Hornet
A Suspicious Affair
Luggins Bunnies
Quit Swan
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 1
The Story Of The 6th Bad Guy part 2
Let's Ride
Mira In The Field
Red With Envy
The Break-Up
Large Webs
Piranha's Adventure In Babysitting
The Bad Blog
Insecurity
Rumors
The Last Secret Part 1
The Last Secret part 2
Love Paradise
You and Me, Together

Chief Luggins Strikes Again

300 14 6
By Rally9933

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. It's the final week of the semester, and I had to finish all my finals. Hope you'll like this new chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the police station, Chief Luggins was reading the newspaper with the headline said "The Bad Guys Stop Bad Robbers at Angeles Jems!", "Those Bad Guys...!" She started gripping both of her ends on the newspaper as she shook in anger and slowly crumbled their paper with her teeth greeting, "They fooled me! Made fun of me! Oh, they're going to pay!" She crumpled the paper into a little ball, and threw it into the trash bin, "Who do they think they are? Becoming good?! Ha! It might be the only way to fool everyone so they would like them. Well, I'm not falling for their tricks again." Luggins looked back at her board as she still kept it in her office, wanting to throw back them back in jail, "I'll make sure they are going to pay for making fun of me like that." But then, by her window, she noticed the Bad Guys driving past her street, seemed to have a relaxing joyride since they had nothing left to do with no heist to plan or to make for the next crime, "So, they like to play games, huh? Oh, I'll give them a game to play." The chief grinned evilly as she had an idea of how to fight back against the Bad Guys for making a fool of her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bad Guys drove down the street while listening to some music with Wolf driving the car. With no crimes to fight today and no crimes to secretly make, for now, the team decided to take a relaxing drive together, getting out of their hideout for a while for fresh air.

"It's a beautiful day for a drive, huh, guys?" Tarantula commented.

"I do need some relaxation and fresh air right now after all that hardwork of getting people's attention of how good we've been doing," Snake slouched on his seat.

"We're still doing something bad, right?" Hornet reminded.

Wolf rolled his eyes, and said, "Hornet, I know you're mad at me for... what happened last year, but this time, I stick to my word."

"You better be. If you don't, and if I'll get PTSDs again, I will sting you multiple times," Hornet showed his stinger at Wolf who flinched his face away from the bug.

"Okay, okay, don't worry. We may do good stuff, but we're still the Bad Guys. Nothing can change that," Wolf reassured him.

All the way, while looking at the window, Shark noticed something familiar outside as he pointed, "Ooh, guys, look!"

This made Wolf step on the brakes, and parked on the sidewalk. The Bad Guys hopped out of the car, and rushed around a bag of money on the sidewalk.

"A bag of money? In the middle of a sidewalk?" Shark said

"What is that bag of money doing here?" Hornet asked.

"I don't know, but it shouldn't be here, or someone else might take it who is not us," Snake stated.

"Oooh, let's take it!" Piranha rubbed his fins together, and was about to snatch it.

But Wolf held him back, "No, Piranha. It's risky, especially when we're in public. Let's just take it and send it to the bank."

"Which bank?" Tarantula inquired.

Wolf tried to think of something, but he had no clue which bank, until he found someone who could help with this problem, "Hornet, can you scan that to see which bank this bag belongs to?"

"Sure thing," Hornet nodded as he switched the HUD effect of his helmet on.

Unbeknownst to the Bad Guys, behind the bushes was Chief Luggins, who was waiting for them to take the bait. The chief set up a trap for the Bad Guys as payback for making a fool out of her that day. They didn't notice there were 6 ropes, making circular gaps around the Bad Guys' legs, and when the trap was triggered, it would lead to a painful prank for the Bad Guys.

When Hornet successfully found a bank for the bad of money, he reported to his friends, not long when Chief Luggins popped her head out, and had a scissor in her hands while it pointed a straight rope beside her.

"I got you now! Hahaha!" She cut the rope, triggering her trap.

Suddenly, when the rope was triggered, six knotted rope loops wrapped around the Bad Guys' feet, except for Snake, which the rope wrapped around his tail, and the group was helplessly dragged along the sidewalk, screaming in panic. The scene was exposed enough to see a lot of civilians around the area when they were doing their own business, until they stopped when they heard the sudden screams of the famous "former" criminals.

All sent about in a haywire manner, the Bad Guys were helplessly dragged through a myriad of different things set up for each individual Bad Guy.

Shark was hauled through a pile of paint cans that dumped him in the colorful paint, with some of it getting into his eyes, making him scream, "Ah! It burns!" He kept hitting the side walls, splattering them with paint.

The civilians gasped pitifully at Shark.

But Chief Luggins was laughing hard, "Now that is the kind of graffiti I can get behind!"

Piranha and Hornet were both swung around over and under some booth stands before they crashed into a large tub of glue that covered them in the sticky substance, with Hornet then accidentally getting stuck to the side of Piranha's head. Then, the tub falling triggered a bag of feathers to fall over. It emptied on the pair, covering them in feathers. So now, they were stuck together and covered in feathers.

More civilians gathered around to watch helplessly as they felt pity for Piranha and Hornet getting to suffer that way. Few of the civilians took out their phones, and recorded this live to let their friends and relatives know what was happening

The chief thought this was funny, laughing harder while clutching her ribs.

Tarantula was helplessly dragged upward through a bunch of balloons, which the friction caused a lot of static electricity. After finally getting out of the balloon pile, her spider fur and hair were spiked up and electrified with static electricity, which gave her a small shock when she was then dragged against a wall.

The civilians watched in horror for the little tarantula. They couldn't imagine how painful Tarantula felt right now.

The chief was now struggling to contain her laughter, emitting laughing tears.

The people around thought it wasn't so funny as they cringed at the sight of a sufferable snake.

Snake was hauled through a makeup and perfume booth, and came out wearing blue eyeliner, black blush, and red lipstick, and smelled like roses, much to his horror and embarrassment.

Now, the chief was laughing like crazy, rolling on the ground in laughter.

Wolf, the last one, ended up being drenched by a busted water pipe he was dragged into, making him soaked.

The human citizens couldn't bear to watch any more of what the Bad Guys had been through right now. This might be worse than being in jail. They used to hate the Bad Guys, but seeing them physically hurt because of the prank the chief of police set up on them made the people feel bad for them.

Finally, all 6 Bad Guys were soon released from the triggered rope traps as they landed on a set-up bouncy net that tossed them up into the air, before they all screamed as they fell back down to Earth.

The chief pretended to run to them, as if she was gonna catch them, saying, "I got you, guys! I got you!"

When the Bad Guys nearly reached the ground, Chief Luggins placed a dumpster in front of her, and the Bad Guys fell into it.

"Oops!" Chief Luggins smirked as she pushed the dumpster down, letting out the Bad Guys with garbage all over them, and they slid out, not moving a muscle after their experience of getting pranked in a painful manner, "That's for fooling me and the whole world! Don't you think you can trick us like that?!" Chief Luggin laughed hysterically while the crowd gasped at this.

The Bad Guys just looked up at the chief. They didn't plan to attack her, they didn't plan to go angry or wild at her. Shark, Piranha, and Hornet had tears in their eyes as they felt emotionally hurt by what Chief Luggins had done to them and their family. The 3 started to whimper while Wolf, Snake, and Tarantula glared at the laughing chief. They carried the sad ones up, and the bad Guys rushed into their car, still had garbage all over them, and Wolf drove the car ahead at full speed with Shark and Piranha's cries were heard by the crowd.

Seeing the "former" criminals drove off in a serious matter, Chief Luggins saw how they took it personally as she said, "Bad Guys, come on! I was just kidding!" When she explained it, the whole crowd around her glared back at her as she responded, "Come on, come on, you guys know I was just kidding, right?"

But the crowd are appalled by Chief Luggin's prank, seeing it as far too harsh and nasty to be funny.

"Oh man. Now I feel bad for the Bad Guys," a woman said.

"That cop has definitely got some issues to work out," a man answered.

Disgusted by the cop's prank at the innocent Bad Guys, they all walked off from her, trying to proceed with their own business, but they couldn't stand being in the same area with the chief, so they decided to head somewhere else, far away from her. With other people worked at the same place where the chief was standing, they rather went inside the buildings, leaving her alone on the street.

"That wasn't funny, jerk!" Another man scoffed as he walked off.

"Wait, don't go!" Chief Luggins pleaded, but everyone was still walking away from her angrily.

"Hey, you stink!" The last man shouted before the chief was already alone.

"Wait, wait, it was a joke!" Chief Luggins frantically insisted, but as she looked around at the damage her prank did around the area, it slowly dawned on her that she went a little too far for revenging against the Bad Guys, and all they did to her for humiliating her was just a little harmless payback, and didn't even press charged against her for framing them for stealing maraschino ruby, while her prank was just cruel, and meant to hurt and humiliate the Bad Guys so she could laugh at them, all because she was not able to deal with them around

All of a sudden, Officer Bob just popped out of nowhere, calling Chief Luggins while he was holding a phone, "Umm, ma'am"

"What?!" Chief Luggins roared at him.

Officer Bob shrieked at first before explaining while holding out a phone to her, "The... commissioner... is calling for you."

Oh boy. Now, this was trouble. If a chief was called by a commissioner, that meant it would be something important. Chief slowly grabbed the phone, and put it on her ear, "Commissioner Griffin, hello."

"Chief Misty Luggins, I need you in my office..., right now!" The commissioner reported as Chief Luggins looked down at her phone. The commissioner called her to come to his office. Now, this is new.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chief drove all the way to the commissioner's office as she was nervous about what the commissioner called her for.

When Chief Luggins took the elevator to the top floor where the office was, she opened the door of the office to come in, and to her surprise, the Bad Guys were also in the office with the commissioner sitting on his desk. The garbage was no longer all over the Bad Guys' bodies as they already cleaned before heading to the commissioner's office.

"Chief Luggins, I appreciated that you came here just in time," Commissioner Griffin said while the Bad Guys waved hello at her

"You!" Chief Luggins yelped angrily while pointing a finger at the Bad Guys. She marched and shut the door, "What are they doing here? Did these tattle tales put you through this?!"

Commissioner Griffin exhaled calmly, and confessed, "No. I heard what happened with your so-called joke and prank, and I had Governor Diane call the Bad Guys here. And because of your behavior, Misty, I think you owe these 6 an apology."

But Chief Luggins slammed her fist on the desk, "Don't you 'Misty' me, Peter! These Bad Guys tried to make a fun out of me, and you want me to apologize?!"

"Uh, you six are free to go," Commissioner Griffin told the Bad Guys since he couldn't convince his girlfriend to apologize to the former criminals.

Without hesitation, the Bad Guys quietly left the room, and Wolf closed the door gently.

As the Bad Guys left, Chief Luggins started to get very angry, and threw furniture around with Commissioner Griffin couldn't do anything to stop her. The Bad Guys listen to Chief Luggins rampage outside the Commissioner's office.

The entire police office was trashed badly, with papers thrown, the desk flipped, and a few potted plants leaking dirt as well.

Commissioner Griffin was approaching the chief, who was curled up and cried her heart out while facing away. He tried to reassure her, and said, "Uh, listen, these Bad Guys are decent citizens. There's nothing you can arrest them for since they already did their time in jail. They don't fight, they respect public property, they don't steal anymore."

Suddenly, while curled up, the chief had a great idea on a way she could get the Bad Guys caught.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little while later on, in front of a convenience store parking lot, there was a shiny purple amethyst gem on the sidewalk, glimmering under the sun.

The Bad guys, who were passing by the store, saw the jewel and, together, they all said in awe, "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The police chief was hiding behind a bush behind the Bad Guys, whispering while peeking her eyes out to watch through her binoculars, "Come on, pick it up and keep it for yourselves, you thieving hoodlums"

Meanwhile, the Bad Guys were all jumping around excitedly, dancing a bit in the enjoyment of finding the jewel.

"We're rich," Wolf commented as he stepped to the side.

"We're prosperous," Snake added while slithering to the other side.

"We're opulent," Hornet stated while flying about.

"We're flush," Piranha commented in excitement while jumping up and down.

" We're gilded," Tarantula said in a sing-songy voice while moonwalking with her eight legs.

" We're wealthy," Shark cheered.

" We're—, " Snake then realized something and stopped cheering as he said in a serious tone of voice, "Wait a minute. We need to change our phone numbers and leave town?"

"Huh?" Wolf replied in confusion.

"Why?" Tarantula asked while shrugging.

Snake whispered in response, "Because they're all gonna want a piece of it."

"A piece of what? The gem?" Hornet inquired while pointing to the stone-solid gem.

"Exactly! They'll want to smear their grubby hands all over it, just like we do," Snake answered while wrapping his tail around the gem.

"Who?" Shark asked while scratching his head in confusion.

Snake shouted, "Everyone! Look at all trying to get their creepy hands on my precious gem!" He gave a passing jogger an intimidating face to try and scare him away, but it only made the jogger confused as he merely jogged past the Bad Guys.

Piranha gasped in shock, "Snake, you've changed back to how you used to be!"

Snake had a maniacal grin, "No, I haven't! I'm just the same, but happier because I'm RICH!"

Wolf felt very concerned for his best friend, and said, "Snake, look at yourself! You're surrounded by all these riches, but you're the loneliest man in the world," He then sniffled, letting out a small cry, while the rest of the Bad Guys hung their heads low in sadness.

Snake then realized how he was acting, and gasped in horror, "You're— You're right! This gem is evil! It may be shiny, but its value is nothing compared to the value of my friendship with you guys, even if it sounds a bit sappy."

"Awwww," the other Bad guys said while feeling touched by Snake's words.

"Plus, what we've stolen before is much more important than any gem we find on the street," Wolf commented.

"What should we do with it then?" Shark asked while pointing at the gem in Snake's tail.

"I got an idea," Hornet answered as he picked up the gem and threw it, making the chief run out from the bushes and chase after the gem that got tossed away.

"Was that the chief?" Tarantula asked while pointing at the running police chief.

"Beats me, hermana," Piranha answered with a shrug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on, the Bad Guys were all eating together on a bench near a pizzeria, sharing a cheese pizza pie together.

Wolf bit into his pizza slice before saying while he chewed, "Mm. Have you heard? There's gonna be a big fight!"

Piranha chuckled, "Why do you think I brought the popcorn?" He pulled out a large tin full of four different types of popcorn: caramel popcorn, cheesy popcorn, regular buttery popcorn with salt, and chili pepper popcorn.

"Who do you think it'll be?" Tarantula asked as she nibbled on a piece of the crust.

Shark tossed his pizza slice into his mouth and answered once he chewed and swallowed it, "I don't know," He then gasped as an idea formed in his mind, "Imagine if it's Chief Luggins and Professor Marmalade!"

"But Marmalade's in prison," Hornet mentioned while chewing on the cheesy bit of his pizza.

"Yeah, but....what if he escaped?" Shark suggested before starting to daydream.

His daydream played Chief Luggins, who seemed to have grown to the size of a giant, and Professor Marmalade, who was inside a huge, metallic robot suit. Both enemies stared each other down, approaching each other, before Marmalade began to fire lasers from his robot arms, while Chief Luggins was breathing fire of rage and anger, both sides at a huge, epic stalemate.

After his daydream ended, Shark grinned, "If I saw that, I'd throw away my eyes, because nothing else in the world will be worth watching anymore."

"Okay, I'll admit that it does sound awesome, and it'd be cool to see the chief breathe fire," Snake commented with a chuckle.

"I'm pretty sure the chief can't breathe fire, Snake. That's not even scientifically possible," Hornet pointed out.

"I still think it's a possibility, especially since the chief's always such a 'hot' head," Snake replied, smiling from the funny joke he made.

Piranha, Shark, and Wolf broke into laughter from how funny the joke was.

Tarantula merely shook her head, and muttered while taking another piece of crust to eat, "Boys!"

Piranha then had another idea, raising his hand, and exclaimed, "Ooh! Ooh! What about..." He took a deep breath and declared in an announcer-like voice, "TIFFANY VERSUS MIRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!"

Piranha then imagined Tiffany Fluffit and Mira Rose facing each other in a fight that best suited both reporters: a news fight, where each reporter was trying to tell the most epic news story of all time.

"Yeah, I remembered Mira was always jealous of Tiffany," Hornet chuckled.

Wolf's voice interrupted the daydream, and said, "Yeah, I'd watch it, but it'd be better if it were on stage."

Then, the daydream had both girls suddenly appear on a stage.

" With large cameras around them," Shark's voice added.

Many cameras suddenly seemed to surround the girls.

"With a giant mosh pit of bikers cheering," Piranha's voice added.

Suddenly, both girls saw the stage surrounded by a giant mosh pit full of bikers that cheered for the girls as they both nervously kept trying to news fight one another verbally.

"Wait, what? Why bikers?" Snake asked in confusion.

"And why in a mosh pit?" Hornet also asked while raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Piranha shrugged and answered, "Eh, it makes for good theatrical drama."

"Piranha, you're crazy," Tarantula replied with a deadpanned look on her face.

Shark then chimed in with, "Oh, I can't wait to see who it is!"

Suddenly, all 6 Bad guys saw a crowd of people gather around them and chanted, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"And....we're screwed," Snake commented bluntly.

"Wait...WE'RE fighting?" Tarantula asked in shock.

"I didn't even bring my boxing gloves!" Piranha panicked.

The pizzeria was also next to the commissioner's office where the police chief led the commissioner to the nearby window for them to see the fight, and she told her boyfriend, "See? Look at them, about to fight like animals! No pun intended."

Commissioner Griffin replied, not interested as much about the fight, "Why not focus your attention on someone who really needs it?" He smirked before puckering his lips of his girlfriend.

However, the chief didn't listen as she covered the commissioner's lips, and said, "Shush. It's about to start."

While in the circle, all 6 Bad Guys were nervously pacing around in a circle, as if they were gonna fight.

Wolf asked in a panic, "Wait, guys, what are we doing?!"

"Stupid things because of peer pressure," Shark cried out worryingly.

"This is real bad, worse than even the most sick criminals," Tarantula replied, feeling worried, especially after she heard a crowd member whisper to a fellow crowd member.

"This would be even better with poison nunchucks," the crowd member smirked.

Hornet was looking at Piranha worryingly, "I don't want to hurt you! You're too cute to die!"

Piranha replied back, "Yeah, I- wait what?" He became confused by what Hornet said.

Hornet's cheeks turned red and he quickly responded with, "Uh, I-I mean, I don't want us to get hurt; this isn't right!"

Snake looked at Wolf, and cried "You gotta get us out of this, buddy!"

Luckily, Wolf had an idea as he brought the team into a huddle, "Okay, hold on, I got it. Here's the plan."

He whispered it to the rest of the Bad Guys, who all agreed on it, nodding in unison.

Wolf then faced the crowd, took a huge deep breath, and declared, "People of Los Angeles! You came to see a fight, and until a few seconds ago, I was just like you! But now that I know I'm the one who's supposed to get hit, I discovered something! Fighting is wrong!"

Snake replied, "This is no way to settle a dispute!"

"Yeah, amigos! Violence is never the answer to any problem," Piranha commented, until he remembered he loved violence, "Well, I always thought of that way because I love to do violence, but not in this way, especially with the people who were close to me."

"We can settle things through being nice with one another, instead of trying to do harm," Tarantula stated.

"Because hurting others only makes the problem worse, and it just makes us all seem like bad guys, all of us," Hornet mentioned.

"Even the scariest, baddest, meanest people can be able to settle a problem with just a little kindness," Shark added.

"Because after all, what's more powerful? This...?" Wolf declared and pretended to raise a fist, like if he was gonna strike the team, who pretended to flinch in fear before he added, "Or this?" He brought his friends into a group hug, with Wolf shedding a happy tear to be hugging his friends.

The crowd was so moved by their speech, that they all were shedding happy tears and applauding the Bad Guys.

However, the chief was so stunned by how spectacularly her plan failed, she felt like a bubble of anger and frustration ready to burst, and had to kneel towards the ground to hold it all in, banging the window with her right fist.

Commissioner Griffin looked at his girlfriend in concern, and asked, "Misty, what's wrong? Speak!"

The chief then shouted in sadness as she covered her head in frustration, "This isn't at all what I had planned!"

The police commissioner was surprised to hear this, and guessed, "Please don't tell me you're the one who arranged this fight."

Seeing the chief uncovering her head and looks, and ready to bust out into a rage, with gritted teeth and her face growing red, the police commissioner sighed, knowing very well what would happen next. As not two minutes later, he was sitting in his office, which was trashed horrendously again, with the desk even flipped onto its side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little while later on, Chief Luggins was seen talking to someone in her office as she was sitting in a swivel chair, and said, "I know we haven't spoken in a long time, but I need your advice. Is it really wrong to create false evidence to frame some criminals who you know for sure are definitely, absolutely, without a single shadow of a doubt, guilty?!"

It was revealed she was talking to an old silver plaque of honor with a picture of a man who looked almost like her, but with an orange mustache.

Chief Luggins then got up, and shouted to the picture on the plaque, "I don't care what you say, Dad, I'm doing it anyway," she stormed out of her office, set on her next move.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, coming up with a new plan, Chief Luggins was set to put her latest idea into action in hopes that she would be able to get the Bad guys caught and arrested.

She snuck her way toward a nearby alleyway wall that was blank and clean. But not for long, according to Luggin's plan. In her arms was a box full of colorful spraypaints. She was gonna use them to spray paint graffiti and spell out the Bad Guys' names, so that the Bad Guys would be blamed for doing it, and she would be able to send them back to jail!

So, as she approached the alleyway wall, she made sure no one was around to watch her, before she snuck in. She walked all the way down to the end and smirked, finding the perfect place to do graffiti. Feeling confident and not wanting to think she had done it, she closed her eyes and placed down her box, picking up a can of orange and black spray paints.

Still keeping her eyes closed, she commented, "Let's see you get away with this one, you little hooligans," she proceeded to start spraying the spray paint, starting with the orange one. However, because her eyes were closed, she didn't see that the paint can wasn't pointing at the wall, it was pointing at herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the commissioner's office later on, the Bad Guys were, once again, brought back to Commissioner Griffin under Chief Luggins, who declared, "And I know for sure the Bad Guys did the graffiti because they were idiotic enough to sign their names at the bottom of it!"

Commissioner Griffin, however, did not seem amused one bit by this as he asked in a monotone/deadpanned tone of voice, "Are you sure no one else could've done it?"

The chief was then revealed to have almost half her face and her uniform covered in orange and black spray paint as she answered back in affirmation, "Absolutely!"

Suddenly, the commissioner finally snapped, and shouted, "Chief Luggins! Wrongly accusing the Bad Guys is one thing, but openly framing them again is another! One more offense and you are fired! And you still owe the Bad Guys an apology!"

The team themselves felt nervous about the chief unleashing her anger again as Wolf whispered to Commissioner Griffin with a nervous smile, "It's fine, it's fine."

The chief scoffed and crossed her arms, retorting back, "I'll apologize when the fish start to walk!"

Shark and Piranha were both offended and confused at the same time as they were about to say that it already happened, but Tarantula and Hornet respectively slapped their hands on the two fishes' mouths.

The commissioner then started to say in disappointment, "If this really is the kind of person you are, then we seriously need to talk about our relationship as well," his eyes started to form tears.

The chief suddenly felt a course of anger flowing through her body again and was set to cause a bit of destruction, but when she tried to lift the commissioner's police desk, it was stuck to the ground as if someone had glued it to the floor.

The commissioner tearfully commented, "I saw that coming, I glued everything to the floor!"

Finally, the chief couldn't take it anymore and, due to all the frustration she felt, she just ran out crying, using her arms to cover her teary eyes, while the commissioner turned around in his chair and silently sobbed as well.

The Bad Guys decided to leave the office silently, and, once they were out, they suddenly felt very bad for the chief; as much as it did hurt, a little, for her to try and get them caught for these petty things, to see the chief so... broken, it was a sad sight.

"So.....what should we do now," Tarantula asked, concerned in her tone of voice.

Wolf was processing everything that happened today, and suddenly, he got an idea that may just work for not only him and his friends, but for the chief as well.

"Uh oh, what'cha thinking, Wolf? You've got that twinkle in your eye again," Snake commented, seeing his best friend planning something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when most civilians who got out of work decided to head back to their homes, the Bad Guys were waiting for the clear while hiding in their car that was parked near the sidewalk.

"I gotta be honest, guys. I'm not entirely comfortable with committing a crime in front of a cop like Chief again," Shark admitted.

"Look, it's not a crime if you intend to get caught. Unless we actually do something bad, Luggins's gonna blow a fuse and lose her fat boyfriend. Do you really want that in your conscience?" Wolf explained to the guys as the rest of the team shook their heads in conscience, "Good, now come on." He unbuckled his seatbelt, and stepped out of the car as the rest of the Bad Guy followed.

At the alleyway where Chief Luggin vandalized the walls, the Bad Guys were looking for the spray paint that she used earlier. They then noticed a trash bin beside them, and Snake opened it. There, they found the spray paint Chief Luggins previously discarded.

"Hehe. This is gonna be easier than I thought," Wolf chuckled.

Just then, when the Bad Guys got out of the alleyway, they noticed Chief Luggins going to her police car where she also noticed them. She infuriatingly shouted like a gorilla, and charged at them.

"Oh, why do I have to run every eight minutes of my life?!" Wolf cried as he was about to run.

But before the other Bad Guys could run, Shark held a fin out at Wolf, and said, "Wait, in the jungle when a gorilla charges, you have to stare 'em to the ground!"

While The Bad Guys were still standing still with Shark standing bravely, and the rest were in a panic, Chief Luggins charged towards next thing happened was Shark already ran off while the rest of the Bad Guys still stood still while their eyes closed.

"Uh, is it working, chico?" Piranha asked, but Shark didn't say anything.

"Shark?" Tarantula called back as the Bad Guys opened their eyes to see that Shark already ran off without him

"I just realized, we can't let her catch us until we've done something bad," Shark yelled.

"Ah, you could've told us!" Snake shouted,

"Sorry!"

Looking back, Chief Luggins was still angrily charged at them. Snake, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet quickly zoomed away with Wolf screaming in high-pitch and starting to run off with his legs coming off. Landing on the ground, his top half had to catch up. Chief Luggins chased Wolf down the street as Wolf got his top half back on his bottom half. Wolf ran as fast as he could while Luggins extended her arm to reach for him.

When Wolf reached for his car to get to the other side to the driver's seat, Snake opened the door. And called him, "Quick, get in here," he handed over his tail to Wolf to help him escape from the chief.

Fortunately, Chief Luggins crashed onto the car door, knocking herself unconscious and losing a tooth, which Wolf put back in her mouth where it came off.

When all of the Bad Guys were inside the car, they buckled their seatbelts on to get ready for another car pursuit.

"Are you sure the chief will be alright to leave her there?" Shark asked in concern.

"Relax. This is Chief Luggins. She's always alright," Wolf answered confidently.

Just then, to the Bad Guys' surprise, Chief Luggins opened the door, and took all 5 Bad Guys from their seats, leaving Wolf in his driver's seat, "Gotcha!"

"Wolf! Help!" Hornet screamed before he got captured by his wings.

"Hey!" Wolf screamed, seeing his friends get captured.

Due to her upper body strength, Chief Luggins carried all five Bad Guys with her own bear hands, and threw them into her police car, "That is it! I will take you back to jail where you all belong!" She yelled before slamming the door, and getting into the driver's seat. Chief Luggins started the car and drove off.

As Wolf watched the chief take his friends away, he couldn't let her take his friends back to jail again, so he stepped on the accelerator pedal to move the car in full speed.

The car chase was a police pursuit, but instead of the cops chasing the Bad Guys, it was Wolf chasing after Chief Luggins to retrieve his friends. The chase led all the way to the freeway.

Wolf reached Chief Luggins' car, rammed her car at the side before sliding down his window, and knocked on the window of the back seat, "Guys! Guys! Just jump across!"

Snake slid the window down, and answered, "No, because that would be insane."

"Yeah, we don't do that anymore, remember?" Piranha reminded.

"Yes, fair point," Wolf agreed as he sped up a little to reach Chief Luggins, who was still driving the car, "Chief, stop the car! This is stupid!"

"If it's stupid, why don't you stop first?" Chief Luggins yelled.

"Alright, I will!" Wolf snapped back before slowing down a little to talk to his friends back at their seats, "You guys have your seatbelts on?"

The 5 Bad Guys whimpered and nodded in response.

Since that answered his question, Wolf sped off ahead of the police car, much to Chief Luggins' confusion. He turned the car around, drove forward to Chief Luggins' car, and smashed into it. He got out and hopped onto the police car like a ninja.

"Guys, close your eyes!" Wolf instructed his friend as they did what he said, and he grabbed them through the windows. Wolf grabbed Shark by his dorsal fin while the latter grabbed Piranha and Tarantula. Then, Wolf grabbed Snake with Hornet holding onto him. Wolf returned to his car with his friends in tow, and drove off.

Chief Luggins angrily managed to outmaneuver Wolf's car, and blocked his way with her car. While this was happening, Snake, Shark, Piranha, Tarantula, and Hornet bumped into each other as Wolf swerved the car left and right, looking for an opening.

The two cars drove near a truck with a ramp on the road while Chief Luggins continued blocking Wolf.

Chief Luggins popped her head out of the car, and yelled, "Just surrender, Wolf. There's nowhere else to go!"

"Oh really?" Wolf smirked before turning to his friends, "Hold on, guys! We're taking a detour!"

Wolf drove the car to the left, and took the truck's ramp, sending the Bad Guys' car into the air.

Chief Luggins gaped as the Bad Guys' car flew through the air. Their car landed in the opposite lane, and Wolf found Chief Luggins was nowhere to be seen through his rear-view mirror.

"Woohoo! Huh, that was a little tense," Wolf panted in excitement, then he turned to his friends, "Why don't we calm down with a game? I spy with my little eye–"

Unbeknownst to Wolf, without looking at the road, there was a truck coming towards him.

"Truck!" The rest of the Bad Guys screamed

"No, it begins with an 'M'," Wolf corrected as the truck was getting closer.

"Oh. Massive truck!" The 5 Bad Guys screamed again.

"No, it's magpie–" Wolf turned back to the road to notice a train coming towards them, "Aaaaaah!" He screamed as he barely avoided a large truck. He broke through the guardrail onto the other lane, and slammed into Chief Luggins' police car.

Chief Luggins reached for Wolf's window, and yelled, "I'm not giving up, Wolf!"

Wolf showed his smug face as he showed the chief a wrench.

"So?" Chief Luggins asked confusingly, until the front tires of her car came off.

Wolf then drove to the exit of the freeway. He then drove to the parking lot of a mall, and parked the car there. Despite secretly being a criminal, Wolf still respected the rules as a good guy.

"Come on, we have to hide in the mall!" Wolf told the guys before they all ran towards the closing mall.

As the Bad Guys broke inside, Chief Luggins arrived while parking her broken car in the parking lot, and hopped out of the car,

"So, we're playing hide and seek then, huh? Well, let's play!" Chief Luggins laughed evilly as she cracked her fingers and ran inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Chief Luggins entered the mall, the inside was very empty. She could only see the fountain in the middle, and half-opened stores. It's gonna be a hard hide and seek for Chief Luggins, but she won't give up. She will capture the Bad Guys if it's the last thing she does.

First, she looked into the security room, just in case the Bad Guys were hiding inside since the room was full of monitors of the security cameras of the entire mall. The room looked empty, but she was smarter than that. Chief Luggins then looked under the desk of the monitors, and while she was looking at tangled wire, she noticed something orange with eyes freezing still like a statue that sweated. It was Tarantula, trying to blend in behind the wire.

"Gotcha!" Chief Luggins exclaimed as she grabbed Tarantula.

Tarantula tried to crawl away, but she was already captured, "Hey, hey!" When the chief pulled Tarantula from under the desk, she put her in a plastic box, and locked her there.

"One down, five to go!" Chief Luggins chuckled as she headed out of the security door before closing the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chief then entered the toy store to search for the other Bad Guys, when turned to her left, she encountered a pile of stuffed piranhas that looked exactly like the real Mr. Piranha. Now, she couldn't identify the real Piranha if he was there hiding within this pile of toys.

To find out which was the real Piranha, Chief Luggins took one toy, and pulled its top fin. The toy then exclaimed, "Mama!"

The chief then dropped the toy Piranha, and took another one, pulling its top fin like she did with the first one, "Mama!" The toy exclaimed.

After dropping the second Piranha toy, the chief took another one, "Mama!"

Then another, "Mama!"

Then, the last one yelped, "Yow!" This was the real Piranha.

"A-ha!" Chief Luggins finally found another Bad Guy. She put Tarantula's box down since the arachnid won't be going anywhere, and pinned down Piranha to handcuff his hands behind his back

"Get your hands off me!" Piranha yelled as he squirmed, but he was already handcuffed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 more Bad Guys to go. When Chief Luggins finished cuffing Piranha, she stood up to hold him and Tarantula's box with one hand. While she looked around, the chief noticed a doll house having its door slammed close.

Chief Luggins smirked as she thought there would be another Bad Guy inside that dollhouse. The chief then marched to the dollhouse, and saw a small sign at the door that said, "MEASLES" then noticed the blinds on a small window closed.

Using her finger, Chief Luggins got a chance to open the blindsfrom the outside to open the window. She found Hornet playing pretend of taking a bath with a brush while humming a good song, until Hornet turned to the window to see the chief peaking on him.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Hornet screamed like a cover, covering himself like he was naket, and hit the chief's face with a brush before running off.

Hornet flew downstairs, and hid under the blanket of a bed.

All of a sudden, a doll popped out of the bed, and exclaimed, "Mama!"

Hornet was startled, and flew out of the bed before realizing it was a doll. Then, he looked at its clothes, and had an idea.

Outside, Chief Luggins inserted her free arm in to reach for the hornet, until the door opened, and came out a "female" hornet with a blue dress and bonnet, and held out a pink umbrella.

While strolling through the park one day
In the merry merry month of May

Hornet acted all lady-like, even shaking his rear-end.

I was taken by surprise
By a pair of roguish eyes

But while he was walking like a lady, his dress came off, only revealing his casual shirt and a white undergarment. He thought he fooled Chief Luggins, but he was wrong.

While strolling through the park one...

Chief Luggins glared at Hornet, and gently pressed one of his legs with her finger. Hornet felt he was stuck, until he realized the jig was up. Hornet flew up in the air while Chief Luggins tried to catch him, until he was about to fly back into the house.

While strolling through the park one day

But Chief Luggins already caught him by his wings. She immediately pulled out a jar from her belt, and threw Hornet inside.

"No, not the jar again!" Hornet cried as he tried to escape again, but Chief Luggins already sealed the jar with the lid.

After sealing the jar tightly, Chief Luggins stood up, and said, "Now, where are the other three?!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chief Luggins made it out of the mall, moved to the half-closed department store where she entered, and looked around to find another Bad Guys. Just then, she encountered a saleswoman. She then asked "her", "Excuse me, have you seen these three Bad Guys?"

The "saleswoman" shrugged, "Eehh, no. I have never seen them here.

"Oh, okay...," Chief Luggins believed in "her" as she turned around to find more Bad Guys.

"But before you go, try our new cologne: Diabolical!" "She" was holding a perfume bottle, and sprayed it on Chief Luggins' face.

The chief smelled the air of the perfume, and said, "Hmm, smells nice—wait a minute," she sniffed hard at the perfume, and she recognized that scent, "That scent smells familiar," She then noticed the saleswoman tiptoed away from her, "Shark!"

The jig was up. The chief recognized it was Shark. He tried to run off, but Chief Luggins jumped, and held him by the dorsal fin

"Aah!" Shark yelped in pain.

"Gotcha!" Chief Luggins laughed, "No running away this time."

Half of Shark's disguise fell off as the chief dragged him with her, and handcuffed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After taking four of the Bad Guys with her, Chief Luggins went out of the department store to look for the last two Bad Guys. While she approached the fountain in the middle of the mall, the statues were shaped like animals, spitting out water.

But when the chief turned to stare at the animal statues at the fountain, one of them ran out of water, and spat out the last remaining one from his mouth. The animal statue wasn't a statue at all..., but a snake... It's Mr. Snake himself.

Chief Luggins smirked at him as Snake slowly turned to face Luggins, he quickly sipped water into his mouth, and spit it on her. Snake tried to slither away once Luggins was distracted with the water on her face. But the chief recovered quickly as she grabbed Snake by the tail.

"Ha! Think you'll fool me too?!" Chief Luggins chuckled as she handcuffed Snake from his neck to his upper body, "Now, where's Wolf?"

While Chief Luggins' eyes wandered around to find Wolf, the bigger lights of the mall went off, and only small lights remained.

"What?" Chief Luggins was startled when the lights went off. While the chief tried to stay focused to keep her eyes open for Wolf, she could feel a shadow move so fast behind him. This almost scared Luggins as she thought it was a ghost flying past her, but she tried to put on a brave face, and shouted, "Show yourself, Wolf!"

Her voice echoed all over the mall as the same shadow swopped behind her every time the chief turned around. It was scary, but she wasn't scared... all so she thought. Even the Bad Guys were a little afraid of Wolf's plan to scare the chief.

Just then, out of thin air, Hornet disappeared from his jar when the shadow passed by. Tarantula noticed this as she had no idea what happened... but then, she disappeared from her box as well. Piranha shivered in fear when he noticed Hornet's jar and Tarantula's box was empty. But then, he has taken away as well from the chief's arm. As the same shadow passed by again, Shark got pulled away from a shadow as almost yelped, but the chief didn't hear him as he disappeared behind her. Lastly, when Snake looked around in panic, afraid to be taken by an unknown figure, he pulled away as well from Chief Luggins' hand.

When the chief looked around, she discovered all over her prisoners disappeared, as so was the shadow that encountered her when it wasn't shown minutes later. Now she thought about it, the shadow was actually Wolf, and he found a way to rescue his friends from her clutches. Once again, she was outsmarted by the leader of the Bad Guys as she yelled loudly, "WOOOOOOOOLF!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, after the Bad Guys escaped from the mall with their car, Wolf drove back to the building where Commissioner Griffin's office would be, and parked on the sidewalk.

"We're here!" Wolf said as he and the other Bad Guys, who didn't have their handcuffs anymore, hopped out of the car before closing its doors. They then found Commissioner Griffin's car just behind them, and ran to it.

"Perfect, now we'll paint his car!" Wolf said as he took out the spray paint from earlier, then turned to Snake, Shark, and Piranha, "You guys get Commissioner Griffin's attention, Webs, Hornet, and I'll deface his car."

As Wolf, Webs, and Hornet began spraying the car, Snake, Shark, and Piranha started throwing rocks at the school.

"Commissioner Griffin!"

The other three Bad Guys turned around to see how the process of getting the commissioner's attention so far, but discovered most of the windows were smashed, except for Commissioner Griffin's window.

"Guys, why is every single window broken, except for the commissioner?" Tarantula scolded

Piranha then snapped back at her, "How about you do it yourself if you're such a hot...shot..."

All of a sudden, they sensed a familiar presence in their atmosphere as they turned around to see Chief Luggins watching them

"I caught them. I finally caught them. Which means, I can do this," Chief Luggins struggled to smile as she formed a grin on her face, "You're coming with me to the station. You're all under arrest for vandalism."

Confidently, Wolf stood up, and smiled, "With pleasure." As the Bad Guys volunteered to follow the chief, they stopped when Wolf began to chuckle, "Wait, we forgot to spray our names."

"Huh, what do you mean?" Chief Luggins asked.

"Well, duh, if we don't sign it, Commissioner Griffin will think it's you again, then you'll get fired and lose the love of your life. Now where would that leave us?" Wolf explained.

"Are you trying to say you only did this to save my reputation, my job, and my relationship?" The chief guessed the Bad Guys' intentions.

"Of course. What do you take us for, some kind of heartless criminals?" Shark asked.

"Well, yes," Luggins nodded admittingly.

"Chief, sure we can still be called criminals, but it doesn't mean we would ruin someone's life. That would make us more monsters than scary villains," Hornet explained.

That was when Chief Luggins realized, after all these years of knowing the Bad Guys and trying to capture them, that they didn't seem to do something extreme during their time as wanted criminals. All they did was steal, prank people, and, sometimes, wreck public properties without a single civilian getting hurt. They hadn't done any other criminal act, like murdering, threatening, or eating innocent people. They also just scare, steal, and rob. And now, since they had gone good, they were fighting crimes as vigilantes and returning important objects back where they belonged. They were still not working for the law, but they were doing good deeds with their criminal skills lately. The Bad Guys weren't so bad after all. They were just a group of criminals who committed harmless crimes for fun and to bond as a family, and they never took the risk of other people getting hurt because of their antics.

"Then... I was wrong," the chief admitted she made the mistake of doubting the Bad Guys, and wanted to make things right as they did for her, "Right, I'll clean this up, you need to get out of here before Commissioner Griffin sees this," she shoved the Bad Guys away from the commissioner's car.

"I don't think so, Chief. We're not letting you ruin your life," Piranha said.

"Don't worry, I won't. Just go!" the chief commanded.

Since they couldn't protest Chief Luggins anymore, the Bad Guys shrugged as they took off, reading to the car.

When the chief watched the Bad Guys getting into the car, she felt guilty for thinking of them as heartless evil criminals, and didn't give them a chance to prove to her they were good now. She then called to them quietly, "Hey, Bad Guys," The Bad Guys turned around to look at her, "I'm sorry."

"What?" Wolf asked.

Chief Leggings replied a little louder, "I'm sorry."

"Say again," Snake required.

Luggins whispered loudly, "I'm sorry!"

Wolf chuckled, and admitted, "Heh, heard it the first time, Chief. Just wanted to milk it."

The rest of the Bad Guys smiled back before getting into the car, and drove away.

The chief laughed before turning to the car to clean up the paint with the scrubber, "Those little..."

Just then, she heard the door slam close, and looked up to see Commissioner Griffin inside the car, confusedly looking at the spray paint of a pose.

"Care to explain?" Commissioner Peter asked.

"We..." Chief Luggins tried to explain that the Bad Guys did it to avoid ruining her life, but her boyfriend would think she was framing or accusing them again, so she had no other option to explain this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:

Sam Rockwell - Mr. Wolf

Marc Maron - Mr. Snake

Craig Robinson - Mr. Shark

Anthony Ramos - Mr. Piranha

Awkwafina - Ms. Tarantula

Rhenzy Feliz - Mr. Hornet

Alex Borstein - Chief Misty Luggins

Orlando Duenas - Officer Bob

Seth McFarlane - Commission Peter Griffin

Dee Bradley Baker - Male Citizen #1, Male Citizen #2, Female Citizen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author
I.M. Rally

Co-Author
MasterClass60

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter got a lot of references:

The scene where Chief Luggins lured the Bad Guys into a trapped prank was based on Spongebob Squarepants episode, Fools In April.
Most of the chapter got references from The Amazing World Of Gumball episode, The Apology.
The Chase scene was based on The Amazing World of Gumball episode, The Password.
The scene where Chief Luggins found Piranha was based on the scene from Tom and Jerry: The Chuck Jones collection episode, I'm Just Wild About Jerry.
Hornet's scene with Chief Luggins was a reference from Tom and Jerry episode, Baby Puss.

Commissioner Peter Griffin was an OC that is based on Peter Griffin from Family Guy, the show that the voice actress of Chief Luggins, Alex Borstein, worked in.

Special thanks to MasterClass60 for helping me with this chapter.

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for the delay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 153 29
Andrea Tyler had always wondered things about her father; his secrets and past life. Moving to his hometown led to her uncovering the truth and horro...
4K 71 16
27 years later... As you grow, you forget. But, how could you not remember the very people who stood by your side as your life took an unusual turn...
20.2K 264 26
What if instead of saving an old lady, Mr. Wolf meets a baby that makes him want to go good. Never have there been 5 friends as infamous as The Bad...
25.9K 524 18
Back in School, you were friends with the Bad Guys, or as you called them and yourself, 'The Misfits,' but after school, you parted ways years later...