wifi connection ; 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦�...

By oreofics

-; under construction. 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐮 "Can I get the WiFi password?" She asked. "Sure, WiFi password is I L... More

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗘
1 ; 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗘 ;
2 ; 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦, 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗔, 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;
3 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗙 ;
4 ; 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 ;
5 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 ;
6 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 & 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ;
7 ; 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;
8 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗕𝗜𝗘 ;
9 ; 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗥 ;
10 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡? ;
11 ; 1 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟? ;
12 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 ;
13 ; 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 ;
14 ; 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 ;
15 ; 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘 ;
16 ; 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 ;
18 ; 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ;
19 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 ;
20 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ;
21 ; 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗫 ;
22 ; 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 ;
23 ; 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 ;
24 ; 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;
25 ; 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘 ;
26 ; 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 ;
27 ; 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗚 ;
28 ; 𝗙𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ;
29 ; 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛 ;
30 ; 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 ;
31 ; 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 ;
32 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 ;
33 ; 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦 ;
34 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 ;
35 ; 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 ;
36 ; 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 ;
37 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 ;

17 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ;

368 24 14
By oreofics

Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear, and frustration. His eyes were flaming in fire, his fist was closed tightly as he locked his eyes with the male infront of him.

“Shut up and let yes go for god’s sake” he grabbed him by his collar and pushed him back but yet he looked calm.

“You and your friends can leave but y/n will stay here”, Yoshi said to the korean boy infront of him.

His mind was occupied with thousands of thoughts, he couldn’t think of anything expect from how to save his girlfriend. Suddenly he smirked a little as he pushed his leather jacket back.

“Fine we will leave and she will stay” he stated as his friend changbin yelled at him, “Have you gone fucking insane? Take her and let’s leave”.

“This is weird, are you being for real Hwang?” Yoshi said to the blonde guy as hyunjin nodded his head slowly, turning his head back to look at y/n who looked shocked.

"One last time let me hug my girlfriend" hw commented with a fake grin. Hyunsuk nodded to Yoshi as he ordered, "Jeongwoo untie her. Y/n, come here and let your boyfriend feel you in his arms for the last time."

Y/n did not stand up from the chair even though she was free to run now, she got betrayed by her boyfriend. She fell on her knees crying harder and harder as all of them stood at their places watching her.

Hyunjin ran towards her and held her in his arms. Tears were flowing down his face too as he saw her not looking at him. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him, her eyes were red, her hair was a mess, her clothes were dirty.

Hyunjin’s heart dropped when he saw her in this state, with his trembling hands he wipped her tears and said,
“I-I am h-here, don’t c-cry.”

Everyone were watching the two couples. Jihoon looked at mashiho and said “ It’s enough, cut the last part out mashiho and send it.”

Hyunjin didn’t hear what they said as he was busy wipping y/n’s tears away. Someone from behind kicked Hyunjin and he fell on y/n’s lap. She looked up and saw expressionless Yoshinori looking at hyunjin’s body.

“Time is over Hwang, you hugged her for the last time. Now it's time for you to leave” Yoshi said grabbing hyunjin’s hair making him groan in pain. Hyunjin hit his face with the back of his head as Yoshi stumbled.

"Hyunjin, what are you waiting for, take y/n and run”, Jeongin yelled as doyoung kicked him and he fell on the floor groaning in pain.

“Video and the message has been seen, our mission is over now” mashiho said informing hus teammate who were busy fighting expect Asahi who stood at the back and gave him a nod.

Minho came forward and punched Yoshi straight in his face as blood came out from his nose. He wipped the blood away with his right hand and started to fight with Minho.

Hyunjin made y/n stand up on her legs and held her in his arms. She looked at him with teary eyes and said “Don’t leave me Hyunjin” she cried out.

Minho was fighting with yoshi as someone from behind covered his mouth with a piece of cloth and he fell on the ground unconscious.

Yoshi pulled Hyunjin away as Junkyu took y/n's hand and he said, "Y/n , how does it feel to get betrayed by your boyfriend ?". He put his left ear close to her mouth , acting as if she said something.

"You didn't expect this, me too. Poor you, your boyfriend has been hiding a lot from you. Did he tell you about his job?" Junkyu continued as Y/n was just crying helplessly.

"Life so bad that mother died infront of your eyes" junkyu said with a grin as he held her in his arms. He turned her face to Hyunjin who was in yoshi’s grip trying to get away.

"Look at the guy infront of your eyes, you know who he is right ? your precious boyfriend and soon to be ex".

"Can you guys just not create any scene?" hyunjin looked furiously at them, trying his best not to breakdown.

"You know who killed your mom right? bad guys , mafia guys, and your boyfriend is one of them , including your friends" Junkyu told her as hyunjin’s eyes widened.

"w-w-what?" she shuttered and looked at junkyu, then looked at others. “Why didn't you tell me?" she asked the korean blonde guy infront of her.

"y/n , it's not time to talk about this , let's get out of here” Hyunjin said shutting his eyes tightly and pressing his lips together.

“You all lied to me” she shouted at them as her face turned red as a tomato and her nerves were visible on her neck.

Hyunjin tried to get out of yoshi’s grip but he couldn’t cause he was getting weak time by time.

“Police will be here anytime, we should leave” Mashiho said grabbing everyone’s attention.
Jaehyuk came running and held y/n's hand and took her away with me.

"Hyunjin , how does it feel to see your girlfriend getting touched by other guys?" Jaehyuk asked, as he turned his face around and stopped on his tracks, still holding onto y/n's hand.

Suddenly loud car horns could be heard from down. "They are here , we need to go", Junghwan the youngest mentioned.

"Say goodbye to your friends and your beloved ex , y/n" Yoshi let Hyunjin go as he feel on his knees. Y/n started to breathe heavily and tears started to come out of her eyes, flowing down her cheeks.

"Stray kids, it was not so nice to see you. Enjoy your time in jail. Bye bye hyunjin your girlfriend is now ours", Asahi said and he pulled out gun, as he pointed the gun towards Hyunjin who was now standing on his knees and shot his right leg.

Hyunjin screamed loudly in pain and feel harshly on the ground and passed out. Y/n shouted his name trying to get out of yoshi’s grip while hot tears streamed down her face.

Yoshi pulled her away while she was trying to stop her body from moving. She cried out for help from her friends but he didn’t look back and were trying to help Hyunjin.

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

My body gave up and I let Yoshi drag me down with him. We went out of the house and met a large open area, as I looked around, I saw road more likely it was a one-way.

Yoshi pushed me inside a car and sat beside me closing the door. Jihoon came from other side, and sat down shutting the door loudly.

He got a cloth out from his pocket and Yoshi gave him a little bottle of something. I just nervously watched as he poured the liquid on the cloth and came closer to me. He covered my mouth with it and I blanket out.

I opened my eyes, meeting an unfamiliar ceiling. I sat down and looked around. I found myself on a bed, and in an unfamiliar room. It looked like a girl's room.

I heard the door opening, so I quickly layed back and put the blanket on me closing my eyes tightly. The footsteps started to get closer and I felt a presence near me. Someone pushed my hair back softly and sighed.

"You have to go through a lot" the familiarly unfamiliar voice said. I opened my eyes widened and he screamed.

I jumped out of the bed and my head suddenly became heavy and I felt dizzy. I groaned and I sat down on the bed carefully. The boy came near and asked me if I was okay, I did not reply and just pushed him away lightly.

"I need to call Junkyu", haruto said and dashed out of the room. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes and massaged my head.

Slowly the pain stopped and I started panting. The door opened revealing, Junkyu, Yoshi, Jihoon, haruto and Hyunsuk.

My eyes widened as I saw them coming near. I quickly looked around to find something. I saw the table lamp and held it in my hands. All of them looked unbothered.

"d-don't c-c-come near me" I shuttered while holding the lamp up. They all stopped at their tracks.

"Hey, put it down. We wouldn't hurt you, put it down." Hyunsuk said and I looked nervously in his eyes. I put the lamp back, as Junkyu stepped forward. He made me sit on the bed and sat next to me.

"How bad does your head hurt?" He asked me and touched my forehead. "It started to pain out of nowhere" I answered and gulped.

Junkyu looked at the 4 boys standing behind him and started to scold them, "Yesterday I told you it is not good for her to smell chloroform but you did not listen. She smelled it yesterday 2 times and now, the third time. Do you even know the side effects it may cause?"

"We aren't doctors Junkyu, how will we know?" Yoshi said scratching his back. "This is not a fucking joke yoshinori. Smelling or inhaling it, is like calling death" Junkyu yelled.

I started to freak out and asked Junkyu, "Are you guys planning to kill me by using this whatever liquid?"

Junkyu faced me and Jihoon spoke, "Oh yes, we are going to kill you by making you inhale it" He started to tease. Haruto nudged his elbow and whispered in his ear to stop, but we all heard it.

"You wouldn't die, this may cause headache, drowsiness, vomiting, dizziness, unconsciousness, irregular heart beat, and death.. oh yeah death." He stopped and gave me an awkward smile.

"what the hell are you serious?" Hyunsuk yelled at Junkyu who rolled his eyes. "Yeah I'm serious. I will give you a medicine and you will be fine. Take it for 3 days, after breakfast" He stated and I sighed in relief.

He went out to the get medicine leaving me alone with these 4 devils. I did not bother to look at them but they all just looked at me which made it more awkward.

"It's literally 5:30am in the morning and we are still awake" Jihoon mentioned. "Yesterday night was tough and rough", Yoshi said while yawning.

Junkyu came back and handed me the medicine. He told the boys to get out and they all went without saying anything.

"Sleep for now, after few hours I will get you breakfast. Sleep well, bye y/n." He said and left the door, closing the door. I just closed my eyes and was in my dreamland.

I sat up in the bed and yawned. My body feels heavy and sluggish. I try to remember what happened the night before, but my mind is foggy.

A knock on bedroom door wakes me up from my trance-like state and I groan, burying my face in the pillow. "Good morning, y/n" says a voice from outside my door. I recognise it as jeongwoo's.

"I brought breakfast for you." My stomach growls at the thought of food, so I reluctantly get out of bed and open the door to find a plate filled with eggs, bacon and toast.

He came in and as I was about to close the door, the red haired devil came with a glass of orange juice. He stepped inside the room as I sighed and closed the door.

Jeongwoo placed the food on the bed and Yoshi sat down the couch near the window, as Jeongwoo took seat beside him.

I sat on the bed, looking down at the food in confusion before peeling myself some toast and eating it hungrily.

"Aren't you going to give her juice?" Jeongwoo hesitantly asked Yoshi who took a sip from it.

"No." He shortly replied as he drank juice. Jeongwoo stood up and said "I will ask haruto to bring you water". He left.

I ate the breakfast in silence, as I felt Yoshi looking me. I looked at him and he came near me with an empty glass, as he placed it on the table near the bed.

He sat on the floor and asked me, "Give me some food." I gave him a weird look and answered, "It's my food, get your ow-" I got interrupted by the door opening.

Haruto came in with a glass of water in his right hand. He carefully came towards me and handed it to me.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and Yoshi spoke, "Is breakfast ready?" haruto nodded and with a blink of an eye, he rushed downstairs.

Haruto coughed and asked me to eat the medicine, "uh yeah", i replied. I pulled the pill out of the drawer and put it inside my mouth and I drank water after it.

"Does it taste bad?" haruto asked making a disgusted face. I nodded and gave him the same look.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

It has been more than two months now since y/n has been living with treasure. She is mostly alone in the mansion by herself and fee guards while the boys are on missions or sometimes they go home.

It’s a bright sunny morning today and y/n is sleeping soundlessly in her room. Suddenly the door was opened by the black haired korean boy.

He came near her and sat down on his knees and pinched her arm. He was trying to wake the girl up, who was sleeping peacefully.

"Y/n wake up , we have to go , they're waiting", Jihoon said as he was annoyed at the girl. He pushed his hand and turned her face to other side.

"Please more 5 minutes" she said and hugged the pillow beside her. Jihoon let out a groan and stood up.

"There is a suprise for you , you'll be happy to see him , wake up" Jihoon informed her in an exciting tone. "If the suprise is Hyunjin, I don't wanna wake up" she said with her eyes still closed.

The Door opened revealing Yoshi, who is all dressed up. He made his way to her bed and shouted at her.

"Wake up or else I'll take you down like this" he said with a grin and she opened her eyes then made eye contact with the red haired boy. "Like what ?" she questioned.

Yoshi wrapped her in the blanket and took her in bridal style. She started kicking the air then stopped cause she knew he wouldn't let her go.

Jihoon opened the door and three of them came downstairs. Yoshi placed the girl on the floor.

"Yoshinori I told you to tell her to dress up and what is she looking like ? a taco." Hyunsuk said not liking the view infront of him.

"It's alright , I have seen her like this my entire life", said the male who was starting to tear up.

Yedam left to get tissues, he placed it on the table and y/n started to move. She opened her eyes, looking around until her eyes landed on him.

“Wait what the fuck, oh my god”, she said as she ran towards the male and hugged him tightly.
She cried her heart out and the male did too.

“Their sibling bond is so cute. Pass me the tissues please”, said doyoung who looked at the duo in awe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.2K 21
❝𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐣𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧!❞ ❝𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?❞ >𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭. >𝐥�...
11K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
670 54 15
Can you for once see me more than a friend? Like I did.......
47K 2K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...