Scented Candles | Park Jisung

By ncteaxt

"No matter what happens, I will always stay right by your side" Lee Haneul, is a college student. She lives w... More

A new beginning
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십이
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십팔
삼십구
사십

삼십칠

6 1 0
By ncteaxt

— Chapter 37 —

(Sorry, I couldn't find exact photos for this chapter.)

~~

"What's that Han?"

"This was my first gift to Yeonjun on our first monthsarry." She said and placed the book in her bag before exiting the building with Jisung.

They returned to their company and Jisung went back to work, while Haneul sat on the couch inside Taeyong's office and took the book out of her bag.

She opened it and saw lot of pictures of her and Yeonjun. She reminisced the times they spent together without having any problems.

One by one, it showed what the two did in the past, Haneul smiled and caressed the photo.

[Throwback]

"Yeonjun-ah! Come on let's eat!" Haneul shouted as she prepares all of their food for their picnic at the park.

"Waah! You prepared all of these?" He asked and sat beside her. She nodded and smiled widely making Yeonjun coo and squish her cheeks

"Why do you have to be so cute jagi"

"What are you talking about Yeonjun-ah? I'm literally just breathing"

"Exactly! You're whole existence is very cute and it never fails to make me happy. For me, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen"

"Here we go again with the cheesy lines. Now shut up and eat this pasta I made with the help of Haechan of course" she handed him the sandwich and he thanked her with a kiss on the cheek.

Haneul was already used on how affectionate Yeonjun gets. He gives her kisses around a thousand per day.

"Right, Taeyong hyung asked me awhile ago before we could come here.."

"What is it?" Haneul finished her sandwich and was now drinking her banana milk.

"He said "When will you and Haneul have kids?" And I said "I don't know hyung, the answer will depend on Haneul. I respect her decisions and I'm willing to wait no matter how long it'll take" So I'm gonna ask you today.. Are you ready?" Haneul hesitated to answer his question.

Yes, she would love to have kids with him but she thinks that it was still too early for it.

"I can see you're hesitating babe. Don't worry, if you're not ready then it's okay. I can wait" He kissed her forehead once again and finished his pasta.

~

Another picture showed Yeonjun holding a basketball in an arcade.

~

"Babe, if I shoot this ball, will you give me a kiss?" Yeonjun asked and Haneul chuckled before nodding.

"Alright here it goes" he threw the ball and scored. He raised both of his hands and looked at Haneul who was smiling. She stood in her tip toes and kissed Yeonjun's cheek.

"Hey, not there" he whined and Haneul teased him by moving closer to his lips but ended up on kissing his nose, which made him whine even more.

"Go on and shoot some more. If you score above 100 then I'll give you a kiss on the lips" Yeonjun immediately nodded and played again.

And then, he won. Haneul chuckled as Yeonjun was standing there like he was some sort of a king who is proud of himself (well he really is a king irl😌).

Haneul grabbed his collar and pecked his lips. He was still disappointed because it was just a peck but it was better than nothing.

~

And another picture showed Haneul and Yeonjun wearing couple shirts and they were inside a photo booth.

~

"Ooh, Yeonnie! Let's go and take some photos!" Haneul dragged him to the photo booth and they went inside. She inserted a coin and the timer started.

On the first photo, they were hugging each other. On the second photo, Haneul acted like she was choking Yeonjun. On the third photo, They did the peace sign and for the last photo, Yeonjun kissed Haneul on her cheeks.

They got out of the booth and waited for the pictures to come out. They had printed two copies for each of them. Once it was out, Haneul placed it inside her wallet while Yeonjun placed his in his clear phone case.

~

Another picture showed Yeonjun wearing a birthday cap while Haneul was beside him, popping a popper with a big smile on her face.

Mark: She's flowering the-
A/n: Shut up Mark
Mark: fine

~

"Happy Birthday Yeonjun-ah!" They all greeted as Yeonjun blowed the candles on his birthday cake.

"Let's eat!" Yeonjun's mother said and they all served themselves with the food on the table.

"Junnie, I have a gift for you" Haneul said as she handed him a blue paper bag. Yeonjun thanked her and hugged her very tightly.

"You didn't have to buy me anything babe"

"But I wanted to, so open it" Yeonjun nodded and opened the present. What he saw was his most favorite thing that he always wanted to buy, but didn't had the time to buy it

"Haneul, this is too much! Why did you buy this?" Yeonjun tried to give it back but Haneul pushed it away

"It's yours now Junnie. And I know that you really wanted to buy that but didn't had the chance to. So I decided that it would be a perfect gift for you" She said as Yeonjun admired the shoes.

"Thank you so much Haneul, you never disappoint me at all times" He pulled her in a hug again as she said "No problem Yeonjun-ah. I'll do anything for you my love".

[End of throwback]

"Haneul-ah! Come here for a second" Taeyong called her while taking something inside his cabinet. Haneul sat across his table and waited for him to talk.

"I had booked a ticket while you went to the Choi's company. I'll send you, Mark and Jisung for a business meeting in Canada. You need to be there as a substitute."

"But don't worry, Mark will do the explanation if there's any. You just have to take some important things and write it in your laptop or your phone. Also, Jisung has to be there as your P.A." Taeyong continued and gave Haneul some money for their trip.

"But why Jisung? I mean, Winwin could also be my assistant?"

"Winwin has something to do here, he's busy so he can't go with you guys" Haneul nodded and Taeyong called Jisung through the telephone.

"Jisung? Can you come here for a second? I need to talk to you"

🕯️

"Oh, okay hyung. Can I leave now? 'cause I still need to pack my things"

"You don't have to. I sent one of my men to search for some clothes and other necessities at the mall. It's already in our house so I suggest that you'll stay there tonight. Your flight will be on 4AM so it won't be a bother and less chances of getting into traffics"

"But what about his expenses-" Taeyong signaled her to shut up and smiled before opening his drawer and took out a card

"There's nothing a black card can't pay, also, I'll give him $50,000 cash in case they won't accept cards" Jisung's eyes went wide as Taeyong gave him the black card.

"Hyung, I can't accept this, this is too much"

"Uh, Sung. Just take it. Taeyong has a bunch of black cards and each has $1,000,000 in it. Don't worry" Jisung's eyes widened even more

"No! I can't carry a card with a big amount in it! What if I'll lost it? I don't have that much money to pay it back"

"If you're that afraid then I'll carry it for you" Haneul took the card and exited the office, leaving Jisung dumbfounded.

"Go on Sung, you still have an hour before work ends."

~

[The next day]

"You guys ready? We have 30 minutes before the plane could arrive so you have time to buy anything around here" Mark said while handling their passports and IDs.

"Nah, we're good Minhyung-ah" Haneul said

"It's been awhile since you called me by my korean name. Not gonna lie, I actually missed hearing you shouting it when you're mad" Mark chuckled and Haneul shook her head

"I miss our sunshine" Haneul suddenly blurted out making the two look at her worriedly.

"But I know he's in good hands now so no need to worry right?" She smiled a little and Mark nodded along with Jisung.

"Passengers for Toronto Canada, please go to gate 7, I repeat, Passengers for Toronto Canada, please go to gate 7. Thank you" It announced and the three proceeded to gate 7.

The three were sitting in individual Vip seats. Haneul placed her bag below her feet and rested on the seat. She looked at the window and saw plane slowly moving away from the airport.

"See you again soon Canada".

— tbc.

word count: 1469 words
date published: 12/13/22

_NCTEAXT_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
22.7K 730 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
71.5K 2.8K 48
(A Markhyuck Fanfiction) [In which Lee Donghyuck is a daycare assistant by day and a stripper by night... as Mark Lee is a college english major by d...
74.4K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...