LoveStruck | Choso Kamo

By jajayfeathers

Everyone loves and know Y/N. She has good grades, dress well, loves pets, has an association, her parents are... More

few words before starting...
lovestruck part one
1. You leesh!
1 part 2. How cute
2. Bullshit
3. Sweetheart
4. Rumors
5 part 1. Lies
5 part 2. Melting
6. Ghosting
7. Bad boys problem
8. A cute scar on your ugly face
10. My girl
11. Late night walk
12. Not our goodbyes
lovestruck part two
bonus chapter
13. Muse
14. Reunion
15. All by myself
16. Flowers
17. Here we go again
18. Cry
19. Pottery lessons
- author note ; please read it
- q&a for 50k
20. Stop being cute
21 part 1. Santa tell me

9. Psycho

3.3K 111 102
By jajayfeathers

hey! do not hesitate to vote and share your reactions xx
- for a best reading experience; read with the song

credit to : ilameys on twitter

People didn't saw you leaving the party even if you deeply wished for someone to come to save you. Geto was poiting his knife to your back and pushed you into his car.

« Don't do something stupid, be a good girl, he ordered with a cold stare. »

Alcohol had made you feverish and completely fragile. You were close to having a panic attack, with difficulty you tried to control your breathing and shaking but it wasn't working you were too much scared.

Geto was unbothered and focused on the road. You hadn't realized how many minutes had passed but you ended up falling asleep on the car seat.

When you opened your eyes, you noticed that you were in a couch and a blanket was laid on you. Your eyes was heavy due to your tears last night and you felt an horrible headache. You weren't alright, your chest hurt terribly.

You tried to recognize where you were... A warehouse with a boxing ring, punching bags and benches.  It was empty, there was no souls.  To the side was a door that probably led to another room.

« Did you sleep well?, Geto's deep voice came to you. »

You turned your head towards him. He was holding a little bottle of strawberry milk on his hand with a fake smile before throwing it in your face... You let out a painful moan.

« Drink it, he ordered with no sympathy.
– You really like to give orders, you replied with a voice broken by tiredness.
– You looked like shit yesterday, don't even drink again.
– Okay but where I am and what do you want from me?, you asked with your hand on your forehead to relieve the migraine.
– You don't need to know where you are. I just need your stupid boyfriend to show up, he was staring deeply at you.
– Are you his friend ?
– A friend kidnaps another's girlfriend ?, he scoffed. Drink your strawberry milk and stop asking dumb questions.
– Are you going to hurt me ?, you couldn't stop. »

He sighed and rolled his eyes. It was the first time you met someone rude like him. You wanted to slap him but a pichenette was enough to knock you out. He crawled into the couch in front of you and took your phone out of his pocket.

« What are you doing with my phone?, you tried to stay calm.
– Looking at your photos. I am curious.
– Oh yeah! Do as you please!, you said that ironically. »

He ignored you and clearly had fun by looking at your pictures.

« You should change the way you do your makeup. It doesn't fit you, he criticized and was shaking his hand up and down to show his face.
– I didn't think I asked for your opinion, you replied with a frown.
– I thought Choso was gay, he said out of nowhere. So, when my guys told me he had a chick I was kinda surprised. »

You widened your eyes and looked at him as if you had a crackhead in front of you.

« Your boy owes me money, he added.
– What do you mean by that ?, you asked a little worried.
– He owes me money. Do you have some comprehension problems?, insulted Geto.
– Is that too much to ask for more politeness ?
– I don't know where did you saw a polite kidnapper but let met clarify something... I am not into Stockholm Syndrome shit, he bite back.
– You are impossible !, you complained.
– And I don't give a shit. But wait, Choso is your boyfriend and you didn't know he was struggling with making money ? Are you guys even a couple or dumb shit like sex friends ?
– The way you talk make my ears bleed.
– I don't usually hit girls but I may consider it. You really like to talk shit. But yeah, tell me more about you two. Entertain me.
– We are not sex friends, he just don't tell me everything.
– Ah, so he is ashamed ?, he scoffed quite amused.
– Do you think yourself for a psychologist or..?
– I am pretty good at listening and giving advices, he agreed with confidence.
– Ok. First of all, can I wash my face and pee?, you sighed, tired by his behavior.
– Is that even possible to pee with your ridiculous costume?
– I see that you are not a big fan of Peter Parker?
– I prefer the Scarlet Witch.
– I love her but since you said it... I am gonna hate. BORING, you exaggerated. »

He looked at you and let out a goofy laugh. This time, it wasn't a laugh just to make you upset but a real laugh. He was living his best life... You even asked yourself if he needed to touch some grass.

« Psycho, you said without realizing.
– EH!, he shouted ready to push you but you managed to dodge him. »

Geto lost his balance and was so close to fall yet, this big boy held on to you to avoid his fall. You were already fragile so, when he held you, you couldn't support his weight and the two of you fell like potatoes. Its weight crushed you, it was much too heavy!

« Go away !, you snapped.
– I think I like this position, he laughed.
– Gross!!, you shouted. »

He managed to get up and he had the kindness to help you too.

A ruckus could be heard, four men tumbled into the room... Two of them were holding someone tightly.  Your heart was about to drop when you recognized Choso completely disfigured, his face bloody.

« What did you do to him!!, you shouted with tears in your eyes. »

You wanted to run towards him but Geto locked your shoulder from behind. You were screaming in pain.

« Easy, he whispered in your ears. »

You looked at him with rage.

« I told you guys to not hit him, he sighed with despair.
– We had to defend ourselves boss!, one of them replied like a soldier. »

It was true that the four boys were also hurt. There was one with a broken nose, another one with a torn lip and the last ones had two big black eyes. Choso clearly knew how to fight !

« He is unconscious! Please, go help him!, you begged to Geto. »

He hissed something in his beard and pushed you into the couch. Geto pulled a plastic zip tie from his pocket and tied your hands with it.

Your started to cry and watched Geto taking Choso by the collar of his sweatshirt. You felt completely useless, your tears would not help your boyfriend.

« Wake up Snow White, Geto shouted before slapping Choso who opened his eyes with difficulty.
– Please..., you begged desperately.
– Geto, you motherfucker, Choso spat with a shaky laugh.
– You're still in debt asshole, Geto replied.
– You told me to fight to pay my debt. I gave you tons of money with my fights... What do you want from me?
– Your debt will be paid when I say so! Didn't you understand that I'm the one in charge?, scoffed Choso with arrogance.
– How much do you want!? Tell me, I'll give you as much as you want!!, you shouted with despair.
– No!, Choso shouted back. Don't touch her!!, he added when he saw Geto coming back to you.
– You said... As much as I want ? Did I hear you correctly dove?, asked Geto with a smirk. »

🤍

soooooooo, did you like this part??
(If you didn't understand, Choso participated in underground fights.)

for the next chapters I have few ideas but idk what to write.
tell me guys which scenarios do you like the most :

1) y/n gives money and geto never bothers you again

2) choso go berserk and kick geto's ass

3) since y/n is pretty rich and has a lot of connections thanks to her parents... just like nate's dad in euphoria she founds a way to bring down geto's business (this one, i found it not very fun)

4) let me know here if you have another suggestions!!! i will tag you if I write your suggestion on the next chapter <33

THANKS FOR READING!!! 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
954K 36.1K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...