cherry blossoms - an OT7 soul...

By animesugas

Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmat... More

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-one.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
epilogue.

chapter twenty-six.

5.3K 238 1
By animesugas

Taehyung appeared behind Rae, wrapping his arms around her middle and kissing her cheek gently.

"You look beautiful when you smile." he said to her. She turned red just as she heard Jin call for them to get downstairs. Taehyung and Rae went down together, meeting everyone else in the living room who had all dressed up nicely. Not one of her soulmates was covering his mark, something that made Rae's stomach do flips.

They all divided into groups for the cars, Rae going with Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok this time as she helped him navigate to her Aunt's house. There were several cars at the country house when they had gotten there - one belonging to her Aunt, of course. Rae remembered her mentioning that her cousin was going to be there with her kids as well. She could see the little ones running around in the yard - everything was being held outside because of the sheer amount of people that were going.

"It's Rae and Chris! Rae and Chris are here!" their 5 year old cousin Sophia announced their arrival for them, running up to Chris and Rae.

"You little squirt - you're so big!" Chris said, picking her up and spinning her around. The girls younger sister, who was 2 years old, walked up to Rae and demanded to be picked up.

"You're so big now, Covey!" Rae said to the little one in her arms. Her soulmates watched her with the little one adoringly - Taehyung's mind was reeling.

Taehyung, control your thoughts!

Hyung, you are thinking the same thing as me!

We're all thinking the same thing, alright?

Jungkook was making silly faces at the two year old as her sister introduced herself to literally everyone. Rae and Christopher's cousin Mona, the mother of the two little ones, came to do the same. Her husband Ryan appeared with their Aunt again shortly after, bringing out the first round of food. The food was put on the table and then their Aunt stormed over to Rae, taking her in her arms after Rae transferred Cove from her arms into Taehyung's.

"I can't believe you did a stupid thing like that! You had us all worried sick!" she said to her. Rae felt guilty for worrying everyone and started to feel herself getting sad again. "Smile, I'm just glad you're okay. Now, care to introduce me to the other six?" she asked. Rae nodded, turning around.

"This is Jeon Jungkook, and this is Kim Taehyung. Clearly, Covey is a fan of the two of them already." Rae said, pointing to her two soulmates who were playing with the toddler. She turned again and saw the rest of her soulmates together. "From left to right, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi, and Kim Seokjin. You already know Namjoon."

"You sure got a group of lookers, didn't you?" Her Aunt said, eyes glancing over them all.

"Aunty!" Rae gasped out.

"She's right, Rae. You got a group of lookers for sure. They also haven't been able to take their eyes off of you ever since you picked up Cove." Mona said, coming up next to them.

"You guys are crazy." Rae muttered.

"Nope, just telling you the truth." Her Aunt said.

"I'm telling you Rae, men soulmates seeing their female soulmates interact with children awakens something in them. Most people only have one though - you have seven. Actually, how would that even work?" Mona said, starting to ponder out loud.

"She's going to be very busy."

"Can I graduate first?! Also, who said anything about babies?!" Rae rushed out. Her Aunt and cousin laughed at her as Ryan declared the food was ready. Everyone walked over and dug in - eating their fair share plus more. The little ones finished quickly and waited patiently for their new best friends - Rae's soulmates plus Jisung and Changbin, so it seemed - to finish their food to go play some more.

The sight got Rae thinking - was it something that was wanted by them? She knew that Taehyung wanted kids, and Jin had mentioned it before as well - but what about everyone else? Would they all be the fathers? It was something that she longed for deep down, wanting a family of her own with the people she loved. She was deep thinking when an arm went around her waist.

"You have your thinking face on." Namjoon said to her, poking her cheek gently. She let out a giggle as she looked at him.

"I got a little in my head..." she admitted, blushing. He let out a hum, urging her to go on if she wanted. "... do you think that we'll ever have some of our own?" she asked quietly. Namjoon practically felt all the air leave his lungs as suddenly he felt six other bonds listening in on their conversation. "I'm sorry, it's dumb to ask. I just - I've always wanted a family of my own, but I don't think I'd want it if everyone wasn't on board." she admitted.

"It's not dumb. But... I do think we will. One day, when the time is right. And they will have the best Eomma in the world." he said to her, placing a kiss on her cheek. "And seven Appa's to scare away the boys - if it's a girl." Rae gave him a shove as they both laughed together.

Namjoon held onto her gently for a few moments, before it was announced that they would be leaving for the cemetery. Rae and Christopher decided they wanted to ride with their Aunt while the rest followed. They were mostly silent - even though they had been there earlier in the day when Rae was panicking, it was different now. All of their soulmates would be there, their family would be there...

"You both ready?" their Aunt asked. The two of them nodded, getting out of the car with her first and heading over. The other cars slowly pulled up, the residents of the vehicles not leaving them yet. Rae held her brother's hand as their Aunt walked next to them, wiping some of the rain off the headstone. "Happy birthday, Grace. Guess who I got to come this year? About time they came back." she said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, Mom... it's been a busy couple of years. I like to think I did a good job at taking care of Rae... once she came to live with me." Chris said, kneeling down on the grass in front of the headstone.

"It wasn't your fault, Chris. It was the damn system's fault. You both have grown into amazing adults." their Aunt said, embracing the two of them. Rae went down on her knees next to her brother, holding onto his arm.

"I feel better now, momma. Sorry about earlier... my 'father' tried to get to me and it worked. But I'm never going to let it happen again." Rae said quietly. Christopher looked at his sister, the both of them teary eyed as he held onto her. Cousin Mona had come over now too, comforting her mother and the four of them sat there quietly. The soulmates were all standing by - waiting. It wasn't their place to go over yet, and they knew it.

"You can go first, Rae. I need a minute." Christopher said, standing up and walking away. Rae's Aunt and cousin walked away from her to follow him, as she looked to her soulmates, waving them over. The seven men walked over together, Taehyung and Hoseok coming down on her level next to her.

"Well... here they are, momma. All seven of them. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook." Rae said with a giggle, feeling Taehyung gently kiss the side of her head.

"Is that a picture of her?" Jungkook asked. Rae nodded. Etched in on the stone was a picture of her mother, herself, and Christopher when she had first moved to Seoul. Her Aunt had taken it when she had first come to visit them. "You look just like her, baby." he said. Jin came from around the back of the group with a bouquet of assorted flowers, propping it up against the stone. With that, Rae started to cry again. Taehyung and Hoseok both wrapped their arms around her, wiping her face of tears as they held her.

"Our beautiful girl..." Taehyung said to her, soothingly. She felt all of her soulmates around her to comfort her, letting them hold her in turns.

"I'm sorry - I haven't been here in so long - and she just - she would have loved you guys. I know it. And that makes it hurt more." Rae said, taking a deep breath to collect herself. Hoseok had switched places with Yoongi, and Taehyung with Jimin. The elder of the two held Rae close as Jimin gave her kisses.

"I know, beautiful. It's okay for it to hurt." Jimin said to her, wiping stray tears.

"Thank you for trusting us to come here with you. We know it's a special day... we're happy you let us be apart of it." Namjoon said from behind her. Rae sniffed as Yoongi rocked her, Jimin continuing to wipe her tears. "Eomeonim... we wish that we could have met you." he continued gently.

"We promise that we will take good care of her for you. No matter what." Jin said. Rae kept sniffling as all her soulmates said the same sentiment. Rae got her cousin Mona to take a picture of all of them together, surrounding the stone. All of their marks were on display as they held each other lovingly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her brother starting to walk over with the rest of his soulmates.

"Christopher is coming back now... I love you, momma. We'll come back and visit soon, I promise." she said. Rae gathered the strength to get up, walking back glued to Jin's side and holding Jungkook's hand. Her Aunt was waiting, throwing her arms around her niece.

"I love you, kid. Come back more often, and don't worry about that asshole, okay?" she said. Rae nodded, saying her goodbyes to her cousins - minus the littles, who had fallen asleep in the car. Soon after, they all got in the cars and went back to the rentals, the groups deciding to stay apart for the night. Rae sent the picture that was taken to all the boys, watching them smile.

"I think this is the one, guys." Hoseok said as everyone lounged around the living room.

"I'll tweet it out, if that's what is best?" Namjoon asked. Everyone echoed their agreement, watching him type and agreeing to the caption.

"Are you sure you want this, jagi?" Jin asked Rae, one more time. She nodded fiercely as he kissed her. "Do it, Namjoon." With a shaky hand, Namjoon hit the 'Tweet' button, sending the news out to the world.

BTS_twt Tweeted:

We are not 7, we are 8. These are my soulmates, who I love more than life itself. 

******

we got some cuteness at the end there! this story is almost done guys :((((

i'm working on plotting and writing my next one right now, dont worry! and there will be a surprise for fans of this fic, dw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 33.4K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
159K 5.7K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
58.4K 2.2K 9
In a world of soulmates, how do you find yours? A simple touch of hands. What happens when your soulmates are the biggest band in the world? Short S...
62.6K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...