cherry blossoms - an OT7 soul...

נכתב על ידי animesugas

Everybody has a soulmate - that one person that is meant for you. Problem is, you don't know who your soulmat... עוד

chapter one.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen.
chapter fifteen.
chapter sixteen.
chapter seventeen.
chapter eighteen.
chapter nineteen.
chapter twenty.
chapter twenty-two.
chapter twenty-three.
chapter twenty-four.
chapter twenty-five.
chapter twenty-six.
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight.
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty.
epilogue.

chapter twenty-one.

7.8K 254 6
נכתב על ידי animesugas

Rae was warm and snuggly when she woke up the next morning. Not only was she wrapped between two bodies, they were all wrapped in blankets on blankets and she was in a shirt that surely belonged to one of the boys - Namjoon, if she guessed the smell correctly. She almost didn't want to wake up and move - she was just too comfortable. That and her head was absolutely pounding and she felt like shit because of the hangover.

Flashes of the previous night bounced in her head - because Rae's drunk curse was that she always remembered what happened on her nights out. Sandwiched between Jin and Yoongi... Rae officially had her first orgy.

"I think one has come back to the land of the living." Rae heard Jin whisper from a distance. She let out a soft groan, rolling herself into the body in front of her. A familiar set of lips pressed themselves to her forehead - making her smile. "I think we have two of them."

"Stop talking hyung." Jimin groaned from behind Rae. She was sandwiched between Jimin and Taehyung, an absolute dream. All three of them were starting to wake up and Rae was the first one to poke her head out.

"Ah, all three are finally awake." Hoseok said, going over behind them. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to the heads of all 3 of them. Jin was putting some breakfast on the table for the three of them, and Hoseok was getting the rest of them to be more awake. On a pile of blankets on the floor Rae saw all three dogs, sound asleep together.

"Where's everyone else?" Rae asked groggily. She decided to sit up, much to the dismay of Taehyung and Jimin who just rolled onto their backs with a complaint.

"Joonie and Jungkook went to the gym. Mr Genius is at his studio." Jin said from the table. Rae let out a nod as the oldest walked over to her, leaning down to kiss her and then scoop her up into his arms. "Let's get some food in you." Rae grunted as he walked her over to the table, sitting her down. Eating was the absolute last thing on Rae's mind, seeing as she felt like crap due to her hangover, but she knew that she had to have something.

"I want to see everything in those bowls gone - all of you." Hoseok said to them once Jimin and Taehyung got up and started to walk over. She began to eat her food, finding that it was actually good and that her stomach wasn't upset with it. Jin made Rae her morning coffee and put a bottle of painkillers on the table next to it for them. She finished first, taking the medication and drinking her coffee. Everyone was mostly quiet, so Rae brought her things into the kitchen to clean up. Jin was still there, so she attached herself to his side.

"Hello there, jagi." he said with a bashful smile. She put her head against him and Jin decided to just wrap his arm around her shoulder and let her hug him. After a couple of moments, he picked her up and placed her on the counter, caging his arms around her. "Did you sleep good last night?"

"I think I passed out after we finished, honestly. I slept really good after that." Rae said, face flushing red.

"You did. I washed you up and then Namjoon dressed you." Jin said back to her, pressing a kiss to her lips. When he tried to pull away, Rae dragged him closer to her so they could keep kissing. Jin let out a content sigh at the feeling, loving the way she was so tiny in his arms and knowing that he would be able to kiss her all day if he could. But he knew that she had work to do, so he pulled away, chuckling at her little pout. "Don't give me that pout. I've been given very clear instructions to have you delivered to Genius Lab as soon as possible."

With that, Rae hopped off the counter and walked over to her bedroom and then into her bathroom to shower. While Jin had done a good job at washing her up, she still had that icky club feeling all over her. She did hurry though, throwing comfortable clothes on after she was done and gathering her stuff. Jin drove her to HYBE and dropped her off, giving her a peck on the lips as he did so.

Rae waved to Lina as she made her way upstairs. She wondered what Yoongi wanted her for today - they had finished the song they were working on together a week or two ago. But as she rode the elevator up, she saw that she was booked with him for 3 hours before they left for the day. Yoongi was the only one out of all of them that actually did have anything booked for the day, which was a surprise to her. Jimin really had gotten everyone clear for his birthday the previous night.

Rae nearly missed her stop, dashing out just in time before the doors closed. With a sigh, she walked down to Genius Lab and let herself in. Yoongi turned around at the noise, flashing her a smile when she got there.

"Good to see you alive, pretty girl." he said to her. Rae let out a scoff as she put her bag down and sat on the couch, glaring at him. He patted his leg for her to go sit on his lap, but she sat still. Rae wasn't going to let him be cocky today - especially after last night when he was practically begging Jin to hurry up so he could get her. "Rae." Yoongi said, causing her eyes to widen at the use of her actual name, rather than her nickname. With a small sigh she folded, going over to sit on her soulmates' lap, wanting to avoid trouble. "Good girl."

"Quiet." she mumbled, resting her head on his shoulder. Yoongi let out a chuckle as he opened up a project titled 'People'. It was a song that Rae knew Yoongi was working on for his new mixtape, but she hadn't heard it yet.

"I feel like I'm almost done with this song... but I want some background vocals to go with it. Just something light... something like your voice." Yoongi said. Rae almost choked on her own spit and breath - he wanted her to sing on his track?

"Wait - what? My vocals? Ask Jungkook or something!" Rae said quickly. Yoongi chuckled at her immediate retort as he forced her to look at him. "I'm not a singer, Yoon. I'm a producer."

"What if I make it worth your while?" he asked her lowly. She hadn't noticed that his fingers had trailed under the waistband of her sweats and were brushing on her bare skin.

"Y - Yoon, I'm still sore - "

"I think you know I have other ways to make it worth your while." he said to her, bringing his lips to her neck and softly licking up it. A shiver went down Rae's spine as she gasped. Her brain was starting to overload itself - she was trying to still wrap her head around his offer, and now he was trying to seduce her as well. She was feeling too many things and was starting to get overwhelmed.

"But Yoon... I can't - I'm not - why?" she stuttered. Yoongi could feel Rae's anxiety seeping through their bond and hopped into action. He completely turned her body to face his, placing her legs on either side of his thighs. He wrapped one arm around her waist to embrace her, and placed the other on her jawline gently. Rae melted into him, putting her head into his shoulder and breathing deeply. Yoongi held Rae like that for a few minutes, pressing kisses to her temples and anywhere else he could reach.

His guilt smashed into him like a truck. It was the second time he had caused her to freak out like that. First it was about using his studio, and now it was this.... he didn't deserve to be her soulmate. Twice now he has caused her panic, anxiety, and pain - how much more was he going to hurt her in this way? His own thoughts were starting to get to him as well at this point, but all he could do at this moment was try to care for her. His own feelings be damned.

Yoongi perked his head up at the sound of running outside the door. There was a beep, signaling the door was opening, and Namjoon appeared in the doorway, letting it shut behind him.

"What's going on?" Namjoon barged into the studio, eyes frantic. He had been in his studio trying to get some work of his own done when suddenly he felt a rush of negative feelings coming from the both of them and ran over to see what was going on. "I can feel it. What's going on?" Rae poked her head up from Yoongi's shoulder and looked at Namjoon.

"Sorry, Joon. It's my fault for freaking out..." she said sadly. Namjoon looked at the both of them and sighed. He walked over to Yoongi's couch and sat down in the middle of it, looking back at his soulmates.

"Come here, love." Namjoon asked Rae. She nodded as she got off of Yoongi, standing up and walking to sit next to Namjoon on the couch. He brought her close to him and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "What's going on?"

"I'm fine - I just - I think I was just feeling a lot of things." she said to him. It was when the anxiety started - when she had started to feel overwhelmed. She pressed herself into Namjoon's side, clinging onto him tightly. The leader now looked to his other soulmate that was in the room with them, signaling him to sit on the other side. Yoongi sighed, making his way over and sitting down.

"Your turn, what's going on?" he asked Yoongi. He sighed again, folding in on himself and putting his head on his knees. Namjoon put his other arm around Yoongi comfortingly as Rae leaned her head up to look at him.

"I keep fucking up. Every single time she has a panic attack, it's my fault." he eventually breathed out.

"No it isn't!" Rae rushed out, trying to jump up. Namjoon kept a hold on her, urging her back down and onto the couch. She looked up at him sadly, tears in her eyes. "I just - it's whenever I have too much going on, I think. My brain can't do more than one emotion at a time, it needs to be able to process at its own pace. It's because of my dad, I think. He used to yell at me because I couldn't focus easy and was slow sometimes. " she admitted.

"If I ever see that man, I'm going to kill him." Yoongi muttered, eyes misty.

"We all will." Namjoon added, turning to Rae. "I'm proud of you for saying that - it was very brave. It will help us learn how to help you." he said to her. Rae flushed red as Namjoon dragged her onto his lap, kissing her.

"I just didn't want Yoon thinking it was his fault that my dumb brain does that..." Rae muttered, burying her head in Namjoon's chest. His hold on her tightened as he hugged her, Yoongi reaching over to make Rae look at him.

"Stop saying things like that. It's not dumb - it's trauma response. And we will help you learn to deal with it, okay? All of us." Yoongi pressed a kiss to her lips now. Namjoon let out a content sigh, watching his two soulmates interact. His littlest soulmate that he treasured very much, and his first soulmate and hyung.

"... can we record the vocals and go home?" Rae asked quietly. Home - the boys loved hearing her say that. Yoongi pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Of course. I'll make your favorite for dinner tonight, okay?" he said back to her. Rae nodded in excitement, laying her head down on Namjoon's chest again as Yoongi got everything ready. Namjoon snuggled Rae some more, pressing kisses along her hair and watching Yoongi get ready.

Namjoon - Bang PD is looking for you. He said he tried calling you, but you aren't answering your phone.

Hoseok's voice in his head broke him out of his haze, slightly. He had left his phone in his studio in a rush to get over to Yoongi's, completely forgetting about the meeting he was also supposed to be having. Namjoon pondered going to the meeting, like he should, but being here... it felt too right. He thought for a moment before responding back - deciding to be selfish.

Please tell him that I need to reschedule.

Will do.

Yeah, he thinks that he needs to be selfish more often.

****
SORRY I FORGOT TO POST!!! i literally was telling myself i had to post earlier in the week but i was caught up with banging out my college class that i forgot
on the plus side, i finished all that a week early.
on another plus, the australia trip is next!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

25.8K 769 20
(based on the tiktok trend) In a world where the number of miles away your soulmate is appears on your wrist, Y/N's number always seems to be moving...
294K 12.3K 146
They need to find their soulmate. She needs to find a job during the worldwide pandemic. Will fate bring them together or will the past ruin any chan...
2K 78 10
In a world where the universe picks a person for you to love and cherish, a lot of people are left behind. Some never meet their chosen person since...
27.9K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...