Hermione's Second chance

Por NikkiGranger98

Hermione dies in the final battle jumping in front of Harry taking the killing curse. Death isn't happy about... Más

Intro
The truth and the Rat
Frist and Second Year
Meeting Remus and Sirius. Third Year.
The Full Moon
Fourth Year Part One
Fourth year part two
Summer and a Dinner
Shopping before the Pink nightmare part 1.
Pink nightmare Part 2
The Attack
Three to go
Year 6
Update
Another one gone.
The War Part One
Updated
The War Part Three
Healing
The Last Two
Wedding Prep

War Part Two

407 16 0
Por NikkiGranger98

The new memory began. The table watched as the three sat in a cafe, got on some coffee, and made their plans. Then suddenly, there were spells flying around.
"Your best at memory spells, Hermione. Probably safer if you do it, "Ron spoke.

The table watched as the three were on the run. With very little information to go on or how to even find these box cues. How they stayed in Grimmauld place. Making sure they stayed together. Kreacher told them someone had broken into the house and stolen the locket, but Kircher knew who it was. They watched as the elf vanished and returned with Mundungus Fletcher and another elf Dobby.

Mundungus caved right away, saying that he did take the locket, but he had already sold it. He couldn't remember who. He tried to run out, but Ron pushed him back down. The man stumbled into some papers. That's when he pointed to Umbridge.

The memory faded and came back into view.  The three were looking at three unconscious adults, and the order members did recognize one of the men. Albert Runcorn.

Three poly juiced themself into the three adults. Sneaking into the Ministry, Ron was sent elsewhere. Hermione went her way as Harry went to Umbridges office. Once inside, he looked through files finding information on all order members. The Memory skipped to a courtroom, where a woman sat being harshly questioned by Umbridge, and there around her neck was the locket but above her were the Dementors. The table watched as the Three grabbed the locket and ran through the Ministry, throwing stunners as they did. 

They watched as they didn't make it to Girmmald's place as they were followed. In front of Den, Ron was injured, but Hermione's fast wand work fixed him up with her potions. Still with blood on her hands so began to set up the wards. They set up the tent.

They watched as they spent days trying to history the locket. Nothing they thought of seemed to work. They all took turns wherein the Locket. They watched Ron leave how Hermione and Harry were left alone. The pair traveled, changing location as they went, listening to the radio for friends' names. They watched as Harry and Hermione were in Godricks hallow. They went to James and Lily's graves. Hermione waved her wand, and a  wreath of roses appeared on the stone.
Harry and Hermione followed the older women to a destroyed small cottage. In the small gate were carvings of the boy who lived. Once inside, Harry looked around; they found the dead woman, and Voldemort's snake had taken the shape of the woman. The snake came out and began to strike at Harry; he fell into a children's room. Trying to fit the snake, Hermione got them away, but she landed in Harry's wand, snapping it.

Harry watched as Hermione read over book after book.
"That's it. How could I be so stupid? The dairy you destroyed with Bailske venom. But you also stabbed the snake with the second Gyrffdonr and the sword."
Harry took over
"only takes in what makes it stronger. Hermione, you are a genius" he stopped and kissed her the air got more passionate.  Luckily for Hermione, the memory changed to Harry following the doe patrons.
Lily looked over at Severus, who blushed and looked away. The doe led Harry to a pound; at the bottom was the sword. Harry stripped down and dived in. As he could back up, the ice had sealed once again. They watched as someone dived into saving Harry sitting there. Across from him was Ron. The boys smiled and hugged. Ron destroyed the locket. They had back and faced the wrath of Hermione. She was hitting Ron's chest, marching up to Harry, who backed away quickly.
"Where is my wand, Harry " Harry shook his head, holding his hands up.

The memory fades once again to them talking to Luna's father. After a bit of talking. They realize something is wrong. That is when he tells them that they have Luna. Death eaters come destroying the Lovegood's house. The Order watched as the three run through the tree, trying to escape. They tend as Hermione hits Harry with a stinging jinx in his face.  Hermione stops the memory, standing and looking at the Order members.

Remus stands and takes her into his arms, holding her Sirius takes over, giving her a gentle kiss.
"Can we take a break, please just a  tea would be nice. I will warn you the next part is where the war kicks off. It isn't pretty. There is a lot of death; this is also where I got my scare and when I was bitten."

Everyone sat back down.
"Right, is everyone ready? " people nodded. She watched as McGonagall wished something into his ear. He gave her a sad look and nodded his head.

The memory played, Hermione, Harry, and Ron all being held as Belltriax laughed, pushing Harry onto his knees and pulling his head back by his hair.
"Draco, is this him? Is it "
They watched as Draco was pushed forward by his father. Who no longer looked like himself. He didn't stand as tall. He hadn't shaved his clothes a mess.
"I. I can't be sure. I don't think so," he whispered.

Bellatrix spotted the sword, screaming at him. She looked at Hermione; she was crushing her teeth and killing the catcher with the sword. The rest ran out of the room. Bellatrix stormed over to Hermione, grabbing her by the hair.

"take the boys to the cellar. We are going to have a chat. Girl to girl," she screeched out. The boys tried to fight back. But Narcissa Malfoy pointed her wand at them and marched them down the stairs. That's where they found Luna, Dean Thomas, Griphook, and Ollivander. Luna and Dean ran over to Harry and Ron.  But stopped as they heard a scream; they watched as Harry stood and pulled on the gate.
The memory changes. The order pet out gasps as they watch as Bellatrix hits Hermione with Cruciatus Curse. She watched as Hermione didn't let out a scream until, the third time was struck by it.

They watched as she was questioned about the Order members, and she just shook her head. Bellatrix onto her cutting her neck and collarbone. Then, watch Lily cries out and covers her face with James' shoulder. Sirius pulled Hrmiome onto his lap so he could hold her. Hermione puts her hand on Remus, whose eyes are yellow as they watch.

Bellatrix laughed as she finished. Hermione looked over and saw the horror on Draco's face; his Parents just stood there blank-faced. That was when she called over Greyback. That is when Remus let out a growl. They watched as Greyback jumped on her making cuts on her neck and chest. He saw the long one across her body. He laughed, going to her ear.
"You know the great things about me, sweetheart; I can change you anytime on the day of the full moon. Huh, you'll be like that pathetic pup Lupin. Before she could respond, he bit down. Hermione screamed out. Greyback stood up, looking down.

"I may visit, Lupins son," he said as he licked my lips " make him just like his papa. They have a go at his lovely wife".

Remus growled, gripping his chair, but then in the memory, they watched as Hermione screamed out; getting up, the sword of Gryffindor appeared in her hand

"GREYBACK" she screamed out as he turned. Hermione swung the swords taking off the wolf's head. She turned, using the sword as a shield letting Belltriaxs spell bounce off it.

They watched as Harry and Ron came running up, spells flying; Bellatrix grabbed Hermione. Narssica had her wand aimed at them. Draco stood next to his mother.

They watched a dobby let a chandelier drop onto Bellatrix and Hermione. Hermione jumped away into Harry's arms. That is when Dobby clicks them out, just as Bellatrix throws her knife.

They arrived on a sandy beach; Luna came over with Bill and Fleur. They came running around as Harry held onto Dobby as the poor elf died in his arms. The memory went black ss Hermione passed out.

The memory changed to Hermione lying in a bed, snuggled into Remus with was teddy on his chest. Harry walked more into the room, sitting next to tonks.

"How has she been" Harry whispered

"Much better now; she seems to do better with someone hugging her; we have taken turns. Remus seems to help with having Moony. " Tonks whispered.

Harry nodded, taking her hand and rubbing her knuckles with his thumb. Hermione work smiling at Harry.
"Will you get everyone else? We need to discuss something."

Tonks nodded, getting everyone else upstairs. Fleur developed a healers kit with tea for Hermione and coffee for Remus.

Once they were there. They talked to Ollivander about the wands; he answered their question. Griphook confirmed that the sword was really.

"She was worried about if we took something else for her vault. We need to get inside, "Hermione's voice was a horse.

The memory changed; Hermione was dressed in a black dress of Fleur's.

"Are you sure you can do this "

Hermione nodded, drinking the potion; they watched as Hermione changed into Bellatrix Lestrange.

The table watched as The tro broke into Gringotts; they made their way into the vault. They got the Hufflepuff cup. They were flying out of the Bank on the Dragon's back.

Sirius kisses Hermione's cheek. Whispering how brave she was and how fucking cool it was that she rode on a Dragon.

Next, the memory came into force. The three were in hogsmead. Alarms went off as they landed, running through the streets, trying to hide. A man they thought was Dumbledore led them down into a house. There stood not Albus Dumbledore but Aberforth.

Hermione looked across the table, seeing Albus eyeing the memory. Aberforth talked about their sister and how his brother shouldn't let children fight this war. He was leaving them no clues.

The three made their way through the painting, making there way through to the castle. The students could help but smile as they told the horrors of the school; now they radio other, letting them know that Harry Potter was here.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

761 28 16
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice which leads to yourself being hurt instead of others. A sacrifice that causes everything you hold dear to sli...
221K 6.6K 34
Ada Potter was struggling to get through her fifth year, the trauma of the past events catching up to her, being named a liar by the public and an un...
8.6K 399 31
Two years after defeating Voldemort, Harry falls into an alternate dimension with his godfather. Together, they embark on a new life filled with drun...
1K 8 22
REWRITTEN! Harry Potter lost his twin sister last year, he now has no idea what to do. Problems happen in the muggle world, and in the wizarding worl...