𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐢�...

By voicelessyouth

Steve Harrington x reader Y/n M/n Hopper, the only daughter to Jim Hopper. Well the only living daughter. Wh... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven

fifty-nine

2K 55 37
By voicelessyouth

Smut warning

Y/n let out a frustrated sigh as she unlocked the front door to the apartment, tossing her bag and keys on the couch. She was still annoyed at everything that had happened.

"Babe, you've gotta calm down." Steve said gently, grabbing her bag and purse.

Y/n rolled her eyes walking to the small kitchen "I just-I can't believe Mike and Dustin would do that." She said, "I mean, I get it's just a basketball game. And I know I shouldn't be mad but......you've gotta always support your friends."

Steve sighed setting both items on the coffee table "I know, but you can't do anything about it."

Y/n just silently shook her head. She reached over and turned on the sink, and grabbing the sponge on the side and squirting a bit of soap on it. Steve frowned watching as she did the dishes, it was obvious she was still irritated. He walked over to her, and stood behind her. Steve wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, and began gently kissing her neck.

"Steve." Y/n said in a breathy voice.

"You need to relax." Steve said pausing for a moment, before continuing.

The kisses slowly turned into Steve, creating more hickeys on her neck. As if she didn't already have plenty, but she wasn't going to complain. The feeling of his lips on her neck, or any part of her body, was one of the best feelings. It made Y/n feel all sorts of tingly inside, like butterflies in her stomach but all over her body.

"I can help you relax." Steve suggested seductively.

Y/n chuckled lightly "This is your idea of relaxing?" She teased, setting the sponge down and turning off the water.

Steve shrugged stopping his movements "Got any better ideas?" He asked, making her turn around.

Y/n smiled at her boyfriend "I mean, hey, I'm not complaining." She said, shoving him back before walking past him.

Steve just stood there, watching her. He smiled fondly, "God, she's amazing." He mumbled rushing after her.

When Steve walked into their shared room, Y/n was already slipping off her pants, and already had her shirt off. Steve's eyes wandered her body, a small smile on his face.

'I can't get over how gorgeous she is.' Steve thought fondly.

Y/n kicked off her jeans, and looked over at Steve "What, you just gonna stand there and gawk?" She asked.

Steve chuckled pulling off his shirt "I can't help it. You're just so beautiful."

Y/n sat back on the edge of the bed "Gosh, you're such a sap." She joked.

"You know you love it." Steve grinned unbuttoning his jeans.

Y/n rolled her eyes "C'mon, just hurry up and strip pretty boy."

Steve gave her a look, and raised a brow "Pretty boy?" He asked kicking his pants off.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Y/n said pushing herself up, but instinstantly ended up back on the bed.

Steve now stood between her legs, a lust filled look in his eyes as he looked down at her "Sweetheart, I think you forget whoes in charge here." He said.

Y/n stared up with innocent eyes "Maybe you can remind me?" She suggested, a soft smile gracing her lips.

"Lay back." Steve instructed getting to his knees.

Y/n reached back, and unclipped her bra. She quickly shimmied it off, before tossing it somewhere in the room before laying back. Steve's hands gently pushed Y/n's legs apart, a grin falling on his face. He gently creased Y/n's plush thighs, and he began pressing soft kisses to each side.

"I can already see how wet you are." Steve mumbled pulling down her panties.

Y/n blushed in embarrassment, bringing her arm up to cover her face. She let out a shocked gasp as Steve's fingers, had parted the lips of her wet cunt. Steve chuckled at her response, dragging his toung along her clit. Y/n let a gasped mixed with a moan, as her free hand gripped their sheets.

"G-god Steve." Y/n gasped out in a breathy moan.

Steve grinned at her reaction, and continued his attack on her cunt. His toung flicking over her clit every now and again, which caused Y/n to gasp and moan.

"Feels good?" Steve hummed teasingly.

"F-fuck, please don't stop." Y/n begged her chest rising and falling at a quick pace.

Y/n moved her arm off her face, and reached down pulling at Steve's hair. When she gently tugged it, Steve groaned sending more small vibrations to her aching cunt. That famous knot was building up in her stomach, and the tighter it got the louder Y/n got.

"I'm so fuck-fucking close." Y/n gasped squeezing her eyes shut, just as she was about to reach her high.

Steve then abruptly pulled away from her, and looked at Y/n licking his lips. As soon as Steve had moved away, Y/n's eyes had shot open and she stared at him in disbelief.

"Steve....what the fuck?" Y/n panted her heart racing "I was close." She complained

Steve stood up and pulled down his boxers, freeing his hard cock. The tip was red, and leaky with precum. He brought one hand down to stroke himself, "Thats the point sweetheart."

Y/n stared at her boyfriend, a pleading look in her eyes "Steve." She begged in a desperate voice.

"Desperate, aren't ya?" Steve asked with a amused chuckle, he dropped his hand and walked closer to Y/n.

Gently Steve grabbed Y/n's legs, and pulled her a little closer. The tip of his cock brushing against her entrance, containing to tease her just for his own amusement.

Y/n let out a frustrated whine "Steve, please." She begged once more "I-i wanna feel you inside me."

This made Steve go absolutely feral, without any other words he thrusted inside her. Y/n let out a moan mixed with a scream, and she arched her back of the bed slightly. No matter how many times they had sex, Steve always seemed to strech her out beyond belief.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Y/n cursed in a pure bliss "You're so big." She whined.

Steve had his head thrown back, and his eyes squeezed shut. His mouth was slightly ajar, as heavy breaths left his body "Fucking hell, Y/n." He cursed "You feel so....good."

"Please, please move." Y/n begged wiggling her hips slightly, becoming more impatient.

"Fuck, okay." Steve hissed opening his eyes, and looking back down at Y/n.

Slowly he pulled out, almost all the way, before slamming back into Y/n making her scream. Steve set in a fast paste, thrusting in and out of Y/n over and over. Y/n reached towards Steve, grabbing his arm and trying to pull him closer.

Steve almost came then and there, the sheeer feeling of being inside her drived him mad. She was always so wet, and tight for him. He continued to roughly plow in and out of her, letting out his own moans and groans as he did.

"God, you feel so fucking good." Steve moaned looking down at the woman below him.

Y/n's face was twisted in pure pleasure. Her mouth was slightly open, as moans freely left her lips. Steve's gaze moved down to her chest, where her breasts bounced with each thrust.

"Fuh-fuck harder." Y/n moaned digging her nails into his arm.

Steve hissed at the slight sting, but it only made him feel more aroused. He reached forward his hand going to Y/n's neck, he gently squeezed, not wanting to apply too much pressure.

Y/n's eyes rolled back a bit "F-fuck Steve." She moaned.

That familiar knot had returned, as quickly as it had left. And one more Y/n was teatering over the edge of her orgasm, her legs going around Steve attempting to pull him closer.

"You close?" Steve groaned adding more pressure to her neck.

Y/n gasped and nodded quickly, her air supply slightly cut off. But that didn't last for long, as Steve released that pressure but kept his hand where it was.

"Use your words." Steve demanded in a strained voice, close to his own orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Y/n cried out "Please, please, let me cum." She begged.

Steve groaned "Fuck." He moaned "You can cum sweetheart, cum all over my cock."

At his words, Y/n let out a moan, her orgasm washing through her. Her nails dug into Steve's skin even more, which would definitely leave some marks in the morning. Steve continued to fuck Y/n through her orgasm, chasing his own.

"C-cum inside me." Y/n begged whimpering at how sensitive she began to feel.

Steve's eyes went wide and he slowly paused his movements "Wh-what?" He asked in disbelief, removing his hand from her  neck.

Y/n stared up at him with innocent, and fucked out eyes "Cum inside me, please." She begged again.

"What if you get pregnant?" Steve asked shaking his head "We-Y/n, we aren't ready for kids yet." He breathed.

Y/n nodded "I know, and I'll make sure I wont get pregnant. Just please, Steve." She continued to beg desperately.

Steve stared down at this gorgeous woman, and he let out a groan "Fuck." He hissed grabbing her hips and squeezing them.

Steve quickly began his movements once more, chasing his almost close orgasm. He was plowing into her, harder and faster then before. Y/n let out whimper from the overstimulation, but she couldn't help but moan at the amazing feeling.

"God, you're such a whore." Steve growled squeezing her hips "Wanting me to cum inside you, how filthy."

Y/n nodded "Please, Steve." She begged, another knot forming in stomach but much quicker this time "Please, I'm gonna cum again." She whimpered.

"Come on sweetheart, cum with me." Steve groaned, giving a few more powerful quick thrusts.

Both Steve and Y/n fell over the edge. Steve's seed spilled inside of her, some of it leaking and spilling out of her. Y/n fell completely limp, her chest rising and falling quickly. The two stayed like that, for several minutes. Gently and slowly Steve began pulling out, letting out a hiss as he did.

Y/n let out a whine at the loss of contact "S-s-shit." She stuttered blissfully.

Steve watched as his cum dripped out from her weeping cunt, his eyes then went wide "Shit!" He exclaimed quickly rushing to the bathroom.

"Steve? Where are you going?" Y/n asked weakly, not wanting to move in the slightest.

Steve came back in the room with a warm rag, he rushed over to Y/n and crouched down in front of her. Gently he began wiping her down, making Y/n twitch with every touch.

"I-I'm sorry." Steve stuttered worriedly "I think I went too...overboard." He mumbled.

Y/n shook her head "No." She whispered "Don't be sorry."

Steve sighed "Jesus christ." He mumbled "C'mon, let go have a shower."

"You're ginna have to carry me." Y/n said tiredly "And hold me in the shower or something." She added.

Steve chuckled and stood "Anything for you gorgeous."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 122 34
In which, Robin Buckley's younger sister tries to help save Hawkins from Vecna while nursing a broken heart over her dead boyfriend and being a part...
42.8K 2.4K 13
-𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 ᵐⁱᵏᵉ ʷʰᵉᵉˡᵉʳ '𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞' -In which he...
7.7K 302 9
-FEMALE! READER-GO READ SEASON ONE FIRST IF YOU HAVEN'T!- It's 1984 and the citizens of Hawkins, Indiana are still reeling from the horrors of the De...
60.5K 2.8K 17
⤷★𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔟 "I'm literally Kenny Rogers." "Can't you be Bowie?" "It's my name!" •••••• STRANGER THINGS , jonathan byers seas...