The Lady Of mY HoUSe

Galing kay ATdreamyGirls1510

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old... Higit pa

prologue
Characters
Characters Part 2
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
4.Who wins???
3.Mulaquatein
5.PREPARATIONS
6.Daily Routine
6. First meeting
7.Meeting
Kya Hoga??
Temple
๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Coffee Date
DINNER DATE
Revelation
Roka
Badhai ho
Engagement
๐ŸŽ‰Partyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰
Pre wedding photo shoot
I STAND BY PEARL
Bachelor's Party
Punjab
First Argument
hey please
Sangeet
Mehendi
Haldi
B'day Celebration
Birthday+Chuda
Wedding๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Reception
First night
Apology
Farm trip
FARM 2
Honeymoon-1
Honeymoon-2
ANNOUNCEMENT
Back to Home
Changes to be made
A new look
Finally All Set
Friend's Engagement
Confession
Sight-Seeing
House without lady
Singhaniyaa Mansion
Singhaniya Mansion Part-2
Art Gallery
Next morning
AUTHOR'S NOTE
2 months,more to come.....
Lauki Nhi Khaunga
Life Advice
The Lady is not well
The lady is not well-2
Hostel
Business Party-1
Business Party-2
Hectic Schedule
Pregnancy
Futt Gaya Bhanda
Ladki Dekhne Jaana H
Shivika ka Roka
SHIRDI TRIP
Trip-2
Dinner date
B'day Party
Flying to Punjab
Sangeet
Mehendi-Haldi
Kritika's Wedding
Barbeque without Lady
Fight
Doggie
Accident-1
Accident -2
Accident -3
Hospital
Hospital -2
Discharge
Singhaniya Mansion
Mahir's anger
Singhaniya Mansion - 2
Baap-Beti
Maan hi gaye
1 Month Later
no nurse required
DAYOUT
Recovery
First Anniversay away from eachother
Outing
Yeh rishta nhi ho sakta
Diwali Party
Shimla
Shimla-2
London
London-2
London-3
Mumbai
Sharing it
Dinner with the Singhaniya's
Saas-Bahu bonding
Epilogue
Epilogue-2
Epilogue -3
Epilogue-4
Bonus Chapter

Business Party-3

905 124 96
Galing kay ATdreamyGirls1510

Bela as the ideal daughter in law which she was,was trying to get along with the guests and trying to be a good host,she didn't knew half of the people here but had to be kind to them.Andy,Shakti and Shivaay made sure to introduce her to the important people and she gladly met them all,just an hour into the party and she was already bored to death.

As soon as the Singhaniya's reached Bela hugged her dadu and then her dadi,Ansh was at home with his grandparents,while everyone else from Bela's family were here as everyone was from business background.Mahir greeted them all as well and so did the other Sehgals.

The Singhaniya and Sehgal men then began discussing about some deal while Bela took her dadi along with her to where Mahir and her other brother in laws were sitting.

They all sat on a table and began their own conversations about anything but business.

"Suna h aapki Bahu artist h Mr.Sehgal??"A lady asked.

"She is,and the best one offcourse"Andy said immediately going into the defensive father in law mode,Bela was now family and nobody could pass comments on Andy Sehgal's family and get away with it.

"Mein na paani pekar aati hu"Bela said to Mahir who nodded and continued talking to Bela's dadi.

Bela made her way towards one of the waiters to get a glass of water when someone crashed into her and spilled the contents of their drink on her.

"I am so sorry.....meine dekha hi nhi aapko,so sorry"Anika immediately said once she saw that she had spilled her drink on Bela's dress.

"It's okay,galti se ho gaya,mein saaf krke aati hu"Bela said as she saw the stain.

"Mein aapki help kr deti hu chaliye"Anika said immediately.

"Nhi nhi, it's fine mein kr lungi"Bela said and left from their to get it cleaned as soon as possible.

She entered her bedroom and immediately went to the bathroom to get the stain away.After getting rid of it as much as possible Bela made her way back to the party but stopped once she heard voices from Shivaay's room.She was standing behind the wall and the door was wide open.

"Anika tum yaha mere ghar pr kya kr rahi ho???proof kya krna chahti ho tum??"Shivaay roared while he held Anika's wrist in his hand and made her face him,too close practically nose to nose.

"Mein kya kr rahi hu??mein toh sirf apna kaam kr rahi hu Shivaay,I am an event manager,aapki bhabhi ne hi mujhe yeh event assign Kiya tha"Anika said looking into his eyes.

"Don't act smart with me okay?mujhe pata h,kal wali behes ke baad tum mujhe pareshan krne ke liye mere Ghar aayi ho,to get on my nerves"Shivaay said angrily.

"Aisa kuch bhi nhi h,apne aap ko itni importance bhi mat dijiye"Anika said.

"Meine kaha na Anika mujhe thoda time lagega meri family se baat krne ke liye"Shivaay said then softly.

"Toh meine kab jaldi ki h??mujhe bas aapki family se milna tha aur phir Bela bhabhi ne yeh event mujhe de Diya toh mujhe sahi mauka laga isliye mein aa gayi,ab ismein itna gussa krne wali konsi baat h Shivaay?"Anika said and Shivaay sighed.

"Tum mera secret revel kr deti,mein khud batana chahta hu sabko"Shivaay said.

"Bata dijiyega,6 mahine se yahi sun rahi hu ki aap batayenge apni family ko ki aapko mujhse pyaar h"Anika said.

"Anika mujhe thoda time do mein baat krunga bade papa se, it's very difficult for me,aur wese bhi Mahir ki shadi abhi abhi Hui h,bhabhi ko acche se adjust toh hone do,uske baad I promise I will tell them all"Shivaay said to Anika cupping her face and Anika nodded.

Shivaay then hugged her and she hugged him back.

Bela was rooted on her place,she was too shocked to react,she didn't knew what she should do with this new found knowledge of Shivaay's love life.She left from their before she could get caught.

She went back to the party and sat beside Mahir who was talking to his brothers.

"Dress saaf ho gayi tumhari??"Mahir asked her and she just nodded, whatever happened back there still played on her mind.
___________________________

"Konsi movie dekhe??"Mahir asked as he searched for some good movie the couple might watch.

"Pata nhi"Bela said still thinking about Shivaay and Anika.

Mahir turned and looked at her who seemed lost in her own thoughts.

"Bela,back to earth"Mahir said and then is when Bela looked at her and made an excuse.

The two then settled on a movie and began watching it,halfway through the movie,Mahir said he was a bit hungry.

"Mujhe bhi bhook lagi h,chaliye kuch khate h"Bela said and both made their way towards the kitchen.

Bela started making some paneer bhurji to eat with some bread they had in their fridge.She could have just made some maggie or oats but her dear husband was very health concious and even in the middle of the night he didn't wanted to have any junk food.While she made the paneer bhurji Mahir just sat on kitchen counter talking to her.

"Yeh dekho tumhara hairclip? dining table pr h,aur tum mujhe careless bolti ho?"Mahir said pointing to the hairclip which was on the dining table.

"Mera nhi h yeh"Bela said after she picked it up and examined it for a second.

"What do you mean tumhara nhi h?? obviously you are the only lady in the house,yeh tumhara hi h phir....we guys don't use hairclips Bela"Mahir said eating the bhurji.

"Nhi yeh Mera nhi h,I don't use such clips"Bela said firmly.

"Tumhare paas itne honge na ki tumhe yaad hi nhi hoga"Mahir said but Bela again shook her head at that.

"Okay fine but aur kiska hoga??tum hi akeli ladki ho yaha"Mahir pointed out and then it clicked Bela that it might be Anika's.

"Yeh Anika ka hoga"Bela said and Mahir raised his eyebrows at that and Bela sighed.

"Anika woh event manager jisne aaj ki party organise ki thi,usne lunch hamare saath kiya tha,so maybe usi ka hoga,tabhi toh dining table pr h"Bela said and Mahir just nodded remembering as he has seen her during lunch.

Bela then again began thinking about Anika and Shivaay,what all she had heard and then she looked at Mahir who was still busy eating the bhurji,did he knew about his brother's girlfriend??? should she tell him what she saw???what if he doesn't know??what if she ruins Shivaay bhaiya's secret???

"Tumhe nhi lagta Shivaay kuch alag alag sa behave kr raha h aaj kal??"Mahir suddenly said and she came out of her thoughts and looked at him wide eyed,does he knows??she thought.

"Tum aise kyu shock ho gayi acahank se???"Mahir asked once he saw her reaction which he didn't expected at all.

"Kuch nhi,mujhe samajh hi nhi aaya aapne kya bola"Bela said and Mahir narrowed his eyes at her,his wife was a terrible lier and luckily for him he could always tell when she was being dishonest with him.

"Okay,jo bhi h na bata do mujhe because you suck at lying "Mahir said and Bela sighed.

Maybe he would know about Anika and Shivaay,these brother's practically share each and everything with eachother,their must be no secrets between them......right?

"Shivaay bhaiya ki girlfriend h"Bela said and Mahir gasped and then said.

"I knew it,I knew it,woh kutta mujhse kuch chupa Raha h,mujhe laga hi shayad uska affair chal raha h"Mahir said.

"Affair nhi h woh unki girlfriend h,they are dating,affair sounds bad"Bela said scrunching her nose at that.

"Tumhe pata tha aur tumne mujhe nhi bataya?kyu???mein tumhe sab batata hu Bela and you still hid it from me?Mahir then blamed her and she gave him a shocked look.

"Meine aapko isliye nhi bataya kyuki mujhe laga aapko pehele se hi pata hoga,aap aur Shivaay bhaiya sab kuch share krte h ek dusre se aapne hi bola tha aisa"Bela said.

"Haa krte h sab kuch share,meine uss kamine ko tumhare baare mein sab bata diya jabki at that time I wasn't even sure what I felt for you and that idiot has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me"Mahir said whining and sulking at the end.

"Maybe woh ready nhi honge kisi ko batane"Bela said defending Shivaay and Mahir scoffed at that and said.

"Whatever,but I was right,tumhe kese pata uski girlfriend h???"Mahir asked her and she again sighed.

"Okay, promise me aap kisi ko nhi batayenge ki aapko yeh meine bataya h?"Bela asked and Mahir sighed but did promised her.

"Us din raat ko mein paani lene gayi thi na,toh meine unke room se awaze suni thi,woh kisi se phone pr baat kr rahe the, obviously woh koi ladki hi thi,us time meine itna dhyan nhi Diya but then uske baad next day na unke kapde pr mujhe baal dikha aur woh bhi ladki ka tha,but woh mera nhi tha,aur kisi client ka bhi nhi ho sakta na,kyuki woh unki shirt ki button mein ataka hua tha,and then aaj woh ajeeb hi behave kr rahe the jab Anika ghar pr aayi thi toh,and then jab party mein meri dress pr juice girr gaya tha and mein saaf krne gayi thi,then I heard them talking,tab mujhe pata chala,meine khud apni aankhon se unhe gale lagte huye dekha aur Shivaay bhaiya ne kaha tha unhe thoda time chahiye apni family se baat krne ke liye"Bela said and then took a breath and Mahir was awestruck at his wife's smartness.

"My god,tum kitni observant ho Bela,tumne toh yuu pakad liya shivaay ko,agar mera koi extra marital affair hoga na toh mujhe bht sambhalkar rehna hoga tumse"Mahir said and Bela narrowed his eyes at him and said.

"Agar aapne kabhi aisa kuch krne ki Sochi bhi na toh mein aapko tata,by by kr dungi hamesha hamesha ke liye"Bela said and Mahir gave her an amused look.

"Chill,itni asani se toh mein tumhe chodne wala hu nhi"Mahir said and Bela rolled her eyes at him.

"Bhanda fod de Shivaay ka??"Mahir then asked and Bela immediately shook her head.

"Rehne dijiye na Mahirji,woh ready nhi h bichare,yeh bht badi baat hoti h,thoda time dete h unhe,and agar woh tab na bole toh aap bata dijiega jisko aapko batana h"Bela said and Mahir nodded.

"Pr uss kutte ko chodunga toh nhi mein bilkul bhi,usne mujhse bht badi baat chupayi h"Mahir said and Bela agreed with him to console him.

"Jaake so Jaye??3 baj rahe h"Bela pointed out and Mahir nodded.

Both made their way into their bed and slept.
____________________________

Bela leaned a bit towards Mahir and whispered something to him and he just nodded at that.The couple had been whispering something to eachother since they all had sat down for their breakfast and everyone else is just curious as to what they are whispering.

"Dekhiye woh phone use kr rahe h,woh bhi dining table pr,Shivaay bhaiya Aisa kabhi nhi krte"Bela whispered to Mahir.

"Kr raha hoga apni gf ko hi message"Mahir whispered back and Bela nodded as it was a possibility after all.

"Kutta bol kyu nhi deta sabko yeh??"Mahir said and Bela squeezed his hand to calm him and he sighed.

The other gents were just watching their interaction,the elders were quite happy that the newly married couple was getting closer,the youngsters were simply curious as to how both were sitting in harmony with Mahir not making fun of her.

Post that all left for their respective work places.
_________________________

"Kya ban Raha h??"Mahir asked entering the kitchen were Bela was preparing the dinner.

"Bhindi,roti aur dal chawal"Bela said and Mahir pouted hearing bhindi,he disliked bhindi with whole heart,it was the only sabzi which he didn't liked.

"Bhindi!!!"Mahir exclaimed.

"Aapke aur Ishan ke liye aloo bhi h"Bela said and Mahir smiled,this girl never ceased to amaze him.

"Mein kuch help Karu??"He asked and Bela stared at him for a second and then asked him to cut the onion, thinking that is the only thing he could do.

"Nhi,yrr tum mujhe hamesha yeh cutting wale kaam hi deti ho,mujhe kuch aur kaam do"Mahir said but Bela shook her head stating she doesn't needs his help for anything else as he would just create a mess which she has to clean then.

Bela then poured the wheat flour for the roti's in the utensil when Mahir said.

"Mein aatta ghund deta hu"Mahir said and Bela gave him a look and said.

"Plzzz aapko dhang se tamatar katna nhi aata,aatta barbad hi kr denge aap"Bela said and Mahir got offended.

"Arre tum mujhe kuch krne nhi dogi toh mein seekhunga kese??meine kabhi chai bhi life mein nhi banayi thi,but tumhe jab fever tha toh meine chai banayi thi na?mujhe krne toh do na ek baar try,plzzz"Mahir said but Bela was still not sure.

He then continued to plead to her and at last Bela agreed and let him do it.

"Accha toh basically krna kya h??"Mahir asked her and she sighed,this was going to take long.

"Haath se mix kijiye isse dheere dheere"Bela said and Mahir nodded and did as told.

Bela then decided to chop the vegetables for the salad.In between she kept checking on how Mahir was doing his job.She was done with her chopping and also had kept the sabzi to cook and then lowered the flame to let it simmer a bit,she then glanced at Mahir and saw him struggling to make the dough,so she decided to help him.

"Aise nhi,aise kijiye na,saath mein laane ki koshish kijiye aatte ko,thoda paani daliye beech beech mein,but zyada bhi nhi"She kept saying as she moved to his side and put her hands in the bowl showing him how to do it.

Mahir then moved a lil back and stood exactly behind her,and then put his hands around her and then back into the bowl, trapping her between him and the kitchen counter.Bela was well aware of his actions and knew he did it intentionally trying to take a full advantage of the situation but she didn't mind as he was her husband.

         (Imagine then to be behir)

"Mujhe lagta h mujhe tumhe Roz kitchen mein help krni chahiye....tumhe kya lagta h?? "Mahir whispered in her ears and she shivered a bit but tried to be confident and said.

"Ha, atleast aap aatta ghundana seekh jayenge"Bela said and Mahir chuckled at her choice of words.

Both were so engrossed in their talks that they didn't noticed someone else's presence,and only when they heard the sound of a picture clicking they noticed Neil standing their with his mobile phone out and giving them a smirk.

"Ohho,mast romance chal raha h yaha toh"Neil said and Bela immediately pushed Mahir back and stood a lil away from him.

"Toh tu kyu kabab mein haddi ban Raha h?"Mahir said getting annoyed with the disturbance,but Bela glared at him which he ignored.

"Opps sorry,mein jaata hu,please continue "Neil said and left

"Mahirji usse boliye na woh pic delete krne"Bela said immediately when Neil left.

"Kyu??tum mere saath hi toh thi"Mahir said getting confused.

"Woh sabko bata dega,kitna embarassing hoga,usse boliye delete kare"Bela said.

"Woh delete toh nhi karega yeh toh pakka h,ha ussse kisi ko na dikhane ke liye convince kr sakta hu"Mahir said and Bela sighed.

"Bela it's okay,humari shadi ho gayi h,hum kuch chorri chupe toh nhi kr rahe h na atleast "Mahir said but Bela was still a bit awkward,she was a shy girl after all.

"Thik h mein bol dunga usse woh tumhe chudayega bhi nhi okay??"He said and she nodded.

"Aap jaiye ab,mein kr lungi"Bela then said.

"Arre hua nhi h ab tak"Mahir said.

"Rehenedijiye,aapse yeh hoga bhi nhi,aur late ho jayega dinner ke liye"Bela said.

"Yeh bolo tumhe aur embarass nhi hona h"Mahir teased her.

"Aur aap bhi kyu mujhe help kr rahe h na mujhe acche se pata h"Bela immediately retorted.

"Arre mein genuinely help kr raha tha"Mahir said and Bela rolled her eyes at him.

"Thik h,but mujhe nhi chahiye help jaiye abhi"Bela said.

"Thik h,agli baar baaki ka sikha Dena"Mahir whispered in her ears and left and Bela just blushed hearing it.
________________________

"Tu bada kitchen mein help kr raha h aaj kal?"Shivaay teased Mahir as they all were having their dinner and Bela just kept her head down knowing they all would now tease her but that didn't happened surprisingly.

"Aur tu bada Ghar se kaam kr raha h aaj kal"Mahir said and Shivaay became a bit uncomfortable with the statement but ignored it.

"Ab tu help nhi kr raha tha kitchen mein isliye mujhe krna pada,tu kya kr raha tha wese??Bela wait kr rahi thi Tera"Mahir said and Bela widened her eyes,she knows he is knowingly poking Shivaay.

"Mein ek important call pr tha"Shivaay said.

"Ohhh aaj kal bade calls chal rahe h tere bhi"Mahir said and Bela just shook her head,this guy could never shut up.

"Kya chal raha h tum dono ka bhai???"Dadu asked.

"Kuch nhi dadu aise hi bas"Shivaay said and Mahir just nodded at that.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

71.9K 7.4K 21
Every love marriage doesn't survive and every arranged marriage doesn't break. Divorce, a leagal dissolution of marriage. Breaking off the relationsh...
157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
167K 14.6K 60
๐๐ž๐ฅ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐๐จ๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ...
52.2K 4.5K 25
"This is my bed, okay" he said sternly. "so should i dance Olala here." She replied sarcastically. He controlled his anger in a smile and said "if yo...