Rogues

Da Caleb_Brosme

Nathan Bryce is the next alpha in line, his pack has lived in River Valley for generations. Caleb Brosme is a... Altro

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Author's Note

Chapter VI

346 17 3
Da Caleb_Brosme

- Caleb -

To think I was even considering giving them an opportunity. Maya is right, domestics will never change. They believe themselves to be superior just because they settled down and started living like humans. They are weak and entitled. Nymeria sure has good intentions wanting to form a pact with them. I just don't see how they could be of any use. They haven't even begun to learn the basics, at least I'm sure Nate hasn't. He wasn't able to hear the commotion of Luke and Jake about to fight. It wasn't even so far away. How is he supposed to learn everything before he becomes an alpha? Perhaps they inherit the title when they are older. Nymeria is supposed to become an alpha as soon as she finds her mate. If she hasn't found it before she becomes 19, Alaric is sure to arrange someone for her. That way, she can become a leader before she becomes 20.

She's been training for this since birth, we've all been training since before we could walk. There's no perfect time or enough training to ensure she'll be a good leader. The only way to find out is for her to take command and I'm sure Nymeria will do just fine. Now all that is left, is for her to get a mate. But that's a whole different subject. Maya and Luke are walking ahead, clearly furious from the previous incident. I'm just waiting to gain enough distance so that the domestics can't hear us, this will have to do.

- Okay... Maya, Luke, what happened? – I ask.

I wanted us to be alone so we could speak freely and calm things down a little before arriving home. That's why I forced Luke to step down. I even forgot my things at the library. Maya stopped as soon as she heard me, but Luke just kept walking.

- Luke! – I say more firmly, raising a little my voice. He stopped and turned to face me angrily.

- Oh, so now you want to know. I thought you didn't care. – he said bitterly. His eyes filled with rage; he didn't even try to mask his scent. It doesn't take an expert to tell he's mad at me.

- I do care, but I didn't want every domestic at school hearing us. Stop acting like a child. – I scolded him. He didn't seem pleased but didn't say anything further. – So, Maya... - I turned to face her. All of her is covered in paint, including her bag. Her hair is even stuck together in green paint. – what happened? –

- I was just coming out from my art class, when that idiot, Jake, and his friends cornered me and spilled paint all over me. – she explains trying to remain as calm as possible. – Luke saw the whole thing; he was just defending me. – it is only natural she'd protect her brother.

- It wasn't just that... they grabbed her and even touched her ass. – Luke added to which Maya gave him a death glare. – I swear when I see those guys again I'll... –

- You'll do nothing! – I interrupted abruptly. – Our orders were clear. Go to school, learn from their costumes, and NOT get into trouble. Or do you want to go against Alaric? –

- So, what? I'm supposed to just sit there as if nothing happened... I can't do that! - he said furiously, pointing with his hand towards the domestic's direction.

- That's exactly what you'll do, just like Maya. Because it's the smart thing to do... - I stated firmly. – For now, Maya, go get washed and try not to be seen. We can't have the pack thinking we can't manage ourselves. – I commanded and she nodded. Rumors spread fast here, the pack can't think their future Beta in command can't even handle a couple of domestics.

- So, that's your big plan? Get pushed around and don't do anything about it? – Luke said harshly.

- No, but I'll figure something out. Could you just help your sister and stay out of trouble? – I ask nicer. This seems to finally get through to him, although he's still wary about me.

With that, the twins left. What am I gonna do? On one hand, Maya understands that we must stay out of trouble, otherwise those guys would be dead by now. On the other hand, Luke is right, we can't allow ourselves to be pushed around. Fuck! This would be so much easier if domestics weren't so uptight. Honestly, what kind of pack doesn't obey their alpha? Alpha Nathan promised that he'd tell everyone to be nice at least. Unless he lied, but that's something else. This is getting me nowhere; I need to clear my head. A run should do it and might as well fill my patrol duty for today.

I've always loved running. Something in breathing that fresh air while you are going fast just allures me. It's the only way I feel one with my surroundings. For example, right now. I can hear the leaves crashing under my feet as I speed through the forest. I don't even know where I'm going. I can smell Yryn, a pack member, 60 feet away, but I keep going. I can see how perfectly the sunrays shine through the trees, illuminating everything; hear the river flowing even farther away, such a calming sound, but I keep going. I can sense the rodent all around hiding as they feel me coming, but I keep going. Or the birds flying away. I can even hear Jamie in her class, probably bored as hell. That's why I love running. I'm 100% aware of my surroundings. The only time when I don't think and just feel. Just looking ahead and deciding on the spot where to go. I don't even feel tired running like this, completely free.

It's easy to get lost being in a pack. Especially when so much is expected from you. You need to look after others and the sake of the pack, but right now, no others, no duties, no work, worries, no pack problems, and certainly... no domestics. Don't get me wrong, the pack is pack, but, occasionally, it's nice to just be you. It helps clear the mind and replenish strength and patience.

- Hey Cal! – I hear someone call and lower the pace.

It's Lena, the pack's teacher. Well, to be fair they are plenty more teachers, but she's one of the few who taught me. She is in the water along with 10 kids. I've been running so long, guess I got too close to the pack. They are teaching the pups how to swim.

- Lena, hi. How are you doing? – I greet them nicely as I approach them.

- I'm great thanks. I wouldn't mind some help with these pups. It's just Riley and I and they are outnumbering us. Mind helping us. – she asked sweetly. See, this is exactly what I mean. There is always something to do.

- I was going patrolling. – I said, trying to excuse myself.

- Where, inside the town? You've been running like crazy for hours. Come on, help us out. – she said leaving no room for discussion. I smile and accept. She knows me too well. I take my shirt off and get into the water. It's not too deep, not even covering my abdomen, but deep enough for kids not to reach. – Here, you take care of Dylan, while I go get another one. – Lena said handing me the six-year-old.

What am I supposed to do with the little creature? How do you explain swimming to a kid? To be honest, the little thing is cute. He has big brown eyes and was holding unto me as if his life depends on it. Hate to break it to you buddy but being cute won't save you from drowning.

- You have no idea what to do, do you? – I hear Riley's voice ask a few feet away. She has a smug on her face as she looks at me. Her little kid is already swimming.

Riley is Lena's daughter, she is 15 years old. Despite the age difference, she's always been very mature. So, we've managed to become good friends. I don't see her much though. Probably because I'm always training and she works with her mom to become a teacher. Of course, she still has plenty to learn before they hand her a class of her own, but she's starting.

- Show off. – I say and she chuckles.

- Just give them confidence, and they'll figure it out. – she said. She looks just like Lena, if they were the same age, they might be twins.

- Come on, little bud. You can do this. – I said. He looked at me but was still holding on tight. – Hey, listen. I'll be here if something happens, trust me. – my tone much warmer and Dilan let go of me. I grabbed him with my hands. – What now? –

She laughed. – You are not a kid person, are you? – she asked.

- I do like children, but I can only tolerate them for so long. – I answered earning a laugh from Lena. She is already bringing another kid with her.

- I can only imagine how you'll be as a father. – Lena remarks funny.

- Well, luckily for me, that's not soon. – I say and grab Dilan by the stomach and hold him over the water while he started paddling with his arms and legs.

- Don't you want kids? – Riley questions.

- I do... I just can't see myself with one right now. – I responded truthfully. Dilan is doing an amazing job, but I'm still holding him just in case.

- Why not? Soon you'll be twenty, after that it's not long. Might be a good idea to find a special girl. – Lena commented.

Wolves tend to marry young. With the whole mate bond and stuff, it's really easy to find someone to settle with. Unlike common beliefs, werewolf soulmates don't exist. Yes, they are people to whom you can feel naturally more attracted. But that one person, who, as soon as you see, you just know; time stops and suddenly it's just the two of you, no. That's bullshit. Bonds take effort and time. You can develop a bond with anyone, so long as both wish for it. Werewolf bonds are strong, you can feel what the other is feeling and, in stronger relationships, even know what they are thinking. It's a very intimate and beautiful connection. As soon as the bond appears, everything else will go swiftly. Usually, by the early twenties, wolves start marrying and having kids.

Almost all wolves my age are already dating and, more likely, going to settle like that. I'm almost 19 and I still don't have a girlfriend. It isn't like I haven't dated before. I did and there was once something briefly with Maya, but I've been too busy training to become Beta in Command that everything else kind of... stepped into the background. Besides, there's no need to rush things.

- Yeah Cal, what's the matter? Afraid of commitment? – Riley mocks me.

- You are one to speak, you've never even had a boyfriend. – I say mockingly, and she smiled.

- That's because guys my age are jerks. – she countered. Can't argue with that. Teenage wolves can be immature, just look at domestics.

- Maybe you are too uptight. – I said joking. Her face is priceless, with dramatic gasps and expressions of "how you dare".

- I am not uptight, you are uptight. – she snarked childishly.

- Now who's being immature? – I countered and Lena laughed. Riley didn't like losing. By now, Dilan is doing great he doesn't seem to need my help, so I let go and he keeps swimming. – Great buddy. You see, you can do it. – I said thrilled.

- Huh, maybe your kid will survive. – Riley said proud but joking as well.

- You kidding? My pup will be the best damn swimmer this pack has ever seen. – I play along. Riley giggled.

- I'd like to see that. – she says. She's already with another kid, wow.

- Oh, you will. – I say. Little Dilan came swimming back to me, a little tired so I pull him out of the water and carry him to the shore. Then I bring a little girl next to start teaching. She was dark hair accompanied by two big chocolate eyes.

- Maybe you could marry him, Riley. – Lena joins the conversation. Riley chuckled.

- Mom! – exclaim.

- See? Your mom knows what's best. – I mocked her. I then followed the same procedure as with Dilan and put the girl in the water, careful not to let go. She starts kicking and moving around trying to swim.

– Shut up. He's like twenty-two. – she quickly dismissed me and dramatized even more.

- 18, sweetheart. – I correct her. She just rolls her eyes.

- Whatever... you can't be serious, mom. –

- Oh, come on. Settling down with the next Beta in Command, I don't think it can get better. – her mother states, flattering me. – What do you think Cal? Would you take her off my hands? – she asks playfully.

- Thanks Lena, but I don't think she's much into me. – I say and Riley rolls her eyes making me laugh.

- I'm just saying, you two have a lot in common. You would make a cute couple if you tried. – the older wolf lay it off swiftly.

- We most certainly do not have anything in common. – Riley cried some more. She's not crying but still, how immature of her. This amuses me.

- Don't be dramatic Riley. A girl could do much worse. Besides, you two already like each other. – her mother adds.

- Like friends! – she emphasizes. – I cannot imagine myself with... him... romantically. – she says acting disgusted towards the end.

- Playing hard to get, Ri? I like it. – I mocked her some more. It's so fun getting so worked up over so little.

- Over my dead body. – she stated harshly.

- Stick and stones... - I keep playing.

- Oh, come on, stop being a pup. Even these kids don't complain so much. – she says a little upset. She can be so intense, it's funny. – Kids... Exactly, he doesn't even want kids. Why would you want me to marry him? – she asks looking toward Lena. Before Lena could argue I stepped in.

- Didn't you listen? I do want kids... just not right now. – I repeat myself.

- Oh, really? How many, then? – she wondered with a doubtful tone.

- Two. –

- Two? What are you a domestic? Can't you produce more? – she snarks at me. I won't lie, deep down, it did burn a little.

- Okay, how many do you want? – I shoot back.

- Five would be great. – she said nonchalantly like it's the most common thing in the world.

- Five! What are you a surrogate? – I snarked back and judging by Riley's face, I feel kind of proud of that one. – Two is perfect. One boy and one girl. Manageable. They don't outnumber us and we can still spend plenty of time with them. – I explained.

- Manageable? What are they a tool? Kids are to enjoy. Two is too few. In no time, they'll be all grown up and we'll have nothing left. Besides, they get to be friends with each other and take care of each other and I get to embarrass them at school more. It's just perfect. – she clarifies her point of view. She does make a statement, but still.

- Okay, two and maybe a third one. – I offered.

- Four. – she countered offered.

- Sorry Lena. I don't think I'm the wolf for the job. – I say jokingly earning a laugh from her while she shook her head disapprovingly. - You do get it hurts like hell, right? – I turned back to Riley.

- You won't be the one in labor. So, why do you care? – she asked a little defensively.

- Because whoever your mate is, will also feel it through the bond. – I explained. Her eyes shot up as she realized I'm right.

- Whatever. That is what's nice about a relationship. Being able to experience things together. – Riley said. Yeah, that's what relationships are for...relationships... Oh, my goddess! That's it, I got to find Maya and Luke.

- Lena, Riley, I'm sorry. I must go find Maya and Luke, it's important. – I said while walking towards the shore, taking the tiny girl with me.

- Everything all right Caleb? – Lena asked worried about my behavior.

- Yeah, everything's fine. I just have to find them. – I limited myself as much as possible. – It was nice seeing you and... I liked helping around. I'll see you around. – I dismissed myself and started running.

Knowing the twins, they are training at this time of the day. So, I headed towards the training center. We decided to call it that because it's very close to Nymeria's house, in the middle of the town. As I run by, many people greet me, and I salute back. It's not long before I'm at the training center and spot the twins there. They weren't fighting though, just training around. Thankfully, there's no one other than the training. Which is weird. This place is almost like a huge market to get to know each other and spend time.

- Guys! – I call for them and they face me. – I think I figure it out. – I add as a come closer.

- About? – Luke wondered. Seriously? I swear, sometimes...

- Starting tomorrow, we are telling domestics we are dating. – I told Maya. Her face was taken aback, clearly not expecting that.

- Whoa, Cal. If this is your way of asking me out, I gotta say... not the best. – she said.

- I'm not asking you out. – I contradict.

- It seems to me like you did, Luke. – she asked her brother who nodded.

- Yeah bro and I don't think I feel comfortable with you dating my sister. – he added.

- They don't respect us, they don't respect you or Luke or me... - I start explaining. – But they do respect relationships. They'll leave you alone if they think we are dating. – they looked at each other realizing I might be right about it.

- Can't you just ask Nathan to tell them to leave us alone? – Maya asked me, searching for an alternative.

- They don't obey their alpha, what makes you think they'll obey his son? – I answer back.

- There's got to be something else. – she insisted.

- I'm all ears. – I said waiting for their response, but it didn't come. – Listen... I'm not saying we need to engage romantically. Just pretend in front of them. Worst case, they don't believe us, and it's over. –

Maya took some time to consider. – Fine! But if Nymeria comes after my ass, I'm killing you Brosme. – she threatened.

- Ok. – I complied. There's no point arguing with her, she'll hear what she wants to hear. – It's getting dark, I should probably get going. – I dismissed myself and head home.

The journey home is quite peaceful, not engaging in any long talk with anyone. It's amazing how much we've changed. Not three months ago, we were traveling the country. Going to new places, meeting different packs, raiding villages. I agree it was a harsh lifestyle, but there were so many perks. You got to meet all kinds of different places and experience the most beautiful views. My favorite was in Hilltop. I was 14 at the time. It was winter, the forest was covered in bright white snow, and, at the top of the mountain, you could see everything. It was sunset and the way the contrast of how the orange light hit the snow made everything so...lively. I'll never forget that. Of course, we never stayed at a place for more than a week, but I don't regret it. Now, we settled near one of the biggest domestic packs and started making a living of our one. It's weird when you think about it.

It took great effort, but, together, we managed to build quite a nice town in a short amount of time. That's one of the things I love about this pack. Regardless of how big it gets; we all get along with each other. There might be some misunderstandings now and then, but we always grow past them. I love that pack sense of belonging, which is something I feel domestics lack. I love being born a rogue, I wouldn't change it.

- You should probably take a bath, you stink kid. – my father greets me as I entered the house.

- What are you talking about? I was helping Lena teach kids how to swim. I've been bathing all day. – I argued and decided to smell my armpits. He was right, I stink.

- Well, it didn't do a thing. –

Judging by his looks, he's had a rough day. His hair is a mess, and his clothes are extremely dirty. Even more than usual. I tried remembering back if he told me what he'd be doing, but I don't think he did.

- Rough day? – I asked myself.

- What gave it away? – he said sarcastically and headed towards the kitchen.

- Where's Mary? –

- Taking a bath, said I would put the kids to bed. – he answered tiredly. – Josh is already asleep, but Ally is sick and needs to take her medicine. – he says while mixing the herbs with the water.

I remember how nasty that medicine tastes. It's dead sour and raspy, horrible, but it helps with the flu. Wolves don't normally get sick. Nevertheless, there are some sicknesses that even we get. The wolf flue is one of those. Nothing too serious but it should be treated. Knowing Ally, there's no way she'd willingly drink the herbs.

- Go and join Mary. I'll take care of Ally and take a bath after. – I said nicely. My father looked at me doubtfully. – Go. You need it more than I do. – I said more decisively.

He finally accepted and went upstairs. I finished preparing the remedy. Just smelling the damn things makes me a little sick. Walking upstairs I can hear Jamie is still up. Her heartbeat is fast for her to be asleep. Either that or she's having a nightmare.

- Hey princess, how are you feeling? – I say entering Ally's dorm room. She is lying in bed, covered with blankets.

- Cal! I'm fine, doing better already. – she says sitting up straight.

- I'm glad, but you don't have to pretend with me. Okay? – I assure her. She's always like this with me. Acts strong to show me how brave she is. She nods slightly. – I brought you something that'll make you feel better. – I handed her the cup with the medicine. She instantly felt discussed by it. Who can blame her? – Come on, work with me. One zip and it'll be over, I promise. –

- But it's gross. – she said looking away from the cup.

- Tell you something. If you drink it all, I'll tell you a good night's story. – I proposed.

- The Princess and the Thief? – she bargained. I chuckled. That's her favorite bedtime story. My parent used to tell it all the time, but it's been a while since he did.

- Sure, why not. –

That was all it took to get her to agree. With determination in her eyes, she took a deep breath and swallowed the remedy. I must admit, the girl got spirit. She'll make a fine warrior one day if she wants. Although I doubt it'll be of much use now that we settled. She handed me the empty cup and I put it on her nightstand and tucked her in bed.

- Good night, princess. – I said.

- Hey, you promised. – she complained and I laughed. There's no getting out of this one.

- Okay, okay. – I accepted. I thought for a second, remembering the story. – Long, long ago... when the wolves were still nomads, lived a princess. –

- A human princess. – Ally said sweetly. She could probably tell herself the story and knows it by heart.

- You're right, a human princess. – I correct myself. – She was said to be the most beautiful princess in the land. With golden bright hair and the most mesmerizing blue eyes... a true beauty. People all around the world would come just to see if the tales were true. All kingdoms wanted to wed her. The king, protective of her, built a huge garden just for her. So, she would never have to leave the palace. But one day... the princess found a small gap in the garden's wall. Eager to see the outsides, she squeezed herself through and got out. Everything was just like she'd imagined, the town was huge, filled with children playing in the street and people dancing to the sound of the music. –

- But she's in great danger. – she got ahead of me. Her tone was too enthusiastic for the words.

- Exactly. Being a princess, she was in great danger. The king would pay pounds of gold to ensure her safety and the thieves knew this. So, hearing rumors of a beautiful young girl, thieves went and searched for her. This one thief, who had just arrived in town, overheard the whole thing and decided to take try his luck. –

- He was a werewolf. – she added. Jeez, she can't help herself.

- Hey. Who's telling the story? You might like my version better. – I told her. She nodded and remained quiet. – He was a werewolf. He figured, that if he could find the princess first, the reward would be all his. Using his wolf senses, he followed the sweetest scent of strawberries to a bridge over a small lake. The princess was standing there, feeding some ducklings.

"Finally," he thought.

With that money, he'd be able to feed his family for years to come. So, he walked towards her, eager to catch her and claim his prize. Then, someone yelled.

"I found her, she's over there!" the husky voice said.

The princess immediately turned and saw the thief. Not just him, the whole gang of thieves coming her way with knives and bats. The thief, smelling the fear coming from the princess turned around, filled with anger, and growled. He let his wolf come out. The sound was so loud and brazen, the thieves stopped on the spot. They feared what they had in front. Not taking any chances, the thief turned around, grabbed the princess's hand, and flee with her, dragging her into the forest. They ran and ran until they were so far deep, no one would even dare follow. Scared for her life, the princess asked...

"What will you do with me?"

"I don't know" he answered.

"Where are we?" she wondered frightened.

"I don't know" he answered once more.

"What are you?" she asked

"Could you just shut up, for a moment"? he roared angrily. Managing to scare the princess even more.

He was angry, but not with the princess, with himself. He had nothing but one rule... don't lose control in front of humans. And now, he'd let everyone see him. By now, the king would have already heard the rumors of a monster kidnapping his only daughter. There would be a bounty on his head, everyone would hunt him down. He was already dead, better to take off and leave. But he still had one thing to do. Return the princess. That night he hunted food and took the princess to a cave, for shelter. He fed her and built a small fire to protect her from cold. As soon as the sun touched the sky, he woke the princess up and headed back. He knew the forest better than anyone, for he lived in it. So, he knew the way around the kingdom and towards the castle. They managed to sneak to the back of the castle, where the garden was. He lifted the princes and with one jump, he went over the wall. He put the princes on the ground as gently as possible and let go. Then turned around and started walking off.

"Wait!" the princess exclaimed. "I thought you wanted the king's reward," she asked.

"I did, but those thieves back there wanted to hurt you...I couldn't let that happen," he answered.

"Here, take this. It's not worth much, but you can get a good price for it," she said, handing him her golden necklace.

"There's no need..."

"I insist. Thank you. Could you... tell me who you are?" she wondered, wanting to know the identity of her savior.

"I'm... just... a wolf" he responded.

The princess was confused, not understanding the idea. But before she could speak more, the guards spotted them. Yelling...

"The princess is there! Protect her from the monster!" raging down, ready to protect the princess from her kidnapper. She turned around, but he was already gone, never to return.

Over the years, many tales were made, about the princess and her captor. The horrible beast that kidnapped her. Some say it was a 10-foot monster with raging teeth, others describe it as a bear. But the truth... the real story... very few know it. About how a thief, who came from nowhere, chose to protect her. And how... although he came for the fortune instead stole something far more precious... he stole her heart...

THE END... - I finished.

She showed a bright smile on her face. – Dad says, she was his mate. – she said.

- Yeah, I know, but I like to think, that the thief didn't know. He saved her because something deep inside told him to. But didn't know why... - I explained lowly, careful not to make a lot of noise.

- You are right. I like your version better. – she said sweetly, making me smile.

- See? Not too bad, right? – I tickled her, making her laugh a little. – Okay, time to sleep now. Promise me, you'll try? – I asked her, extending the little claw.

- Promise. – she agreed and locked her little claw with mine. - Oh, and Callie? - she said warmly.

- Yes? - I asked.

- You stink, take a bath. - she said mischievously making me laugh.

- Okay, I will. 'Night. – I kissed her forehead and left the room.

As a exited the room Jamie's door shut close. She'd come out to hear the story as well. I remember she likes it as well. Got to give it to the old man, he sure can tell stories. Everyone here loves his bedtime stories, even I enjoyed them as a kid. Although, I do wonder, why she didn't join us, rather than staying outside the whole time. Whatever.

- Good night, Jamie. – I call her, not expectingsomething in return. Time to get that bath, I do stink.

-------

Picture of Maya at the top

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 80.6K 76
Since River has been old enough to ask, his father has brain-washed into believing that he's unworthy of any sort of love. Especially from his long-a...
Rogue Da Hollie

Storie d'amore

50.8K 1.5K 32
Rogues were a species that were hated by many, some born as a rogue, some leaving their old packs because of their Alpha and some kicked out of their...
92.7K 3.9K 81
Alistair is a rogue werewolf. Born into this condition, he lives with his family the nomadic life, always traveling and never settling down in one pl...
249K 9.6K 48
Trevor Harrington is a normal human boy of 18yrs old with three brothers and a 10yrs old nephew living a not so normal lives because his two twin bro...