A Grim Reapers Daughter (Blac...

Por Anaper2431

Victoria was once the daughter of the great Count Dracula, but after he took a stake to the heart protecting... Mais

1: What was once my home
2: London
3: My names Undertaker
4: A Grim Reaper & A Father
5: Training
6: I got a job
A/N
7: Being a Reaper
8: Reaping in style
9: You don't belong here
10: A Sleepover
11: A human party
12: Nightmares
13: A day with the Reapers
14: 118 Years Old (part 1)
15: 118 Years Old (part 2)
16: 118 Years Old (part 3)
17: The love storys
18: Breaking Rules
19: Time at the beach
20: The Campania
21: The Spa
22: A Reapers first cold
23: Secret Admirer
24: The Date
25: Think of the children
26: Date number 2
27: Off to the beach (again)
28: Dancing
29: A human party, With mask
30: The Dark Waltz
31: Date número 3
32: Wake up
33: Back Home
34: Oh my god
35: From the begining
36: I need your help
37: How did you get those scars?
38: Who are you? (Part 1)
39: Who are you? (part 2)
40: Who are you? (part 3)
41: Start a'new
42: Family
43: More than what you are
44: Halloween (part 1)
45: Halloween (part 2)
46: Welcome to my house
47: The Concert (Part 1)
48: The Concert (Part 2)
49: The Concert (finale)
50: Celebration
51: Tea with the Queen
52: What happend to my mother?
53: Enchanted Forest (part 1)
54: Enchanted Forest (part 2)
55: Enchanted Forest (finale)
56: A show in Germany?
58: A Whole New World (part 2)
59: A Whole New World (Finale)
60: Where To Next

57: A Whole New World (Part 1)

31 1 0
Por Anaper2431

Featuring the song, A Whole New World from Aladdin.

💀🖤at Germany🖤💀

Victoria's POV:

"Wow, your friend owns a castle," I said. "Hehe, I knew you'd be surprised, now let's just see how surprised he'll be." Undertaker knocked on the doors and an old butler opened them. "Ah, Mr Undertaker, my lord wasn't expecting you," he said. "Yes well inform your lord that me and my daughter are in town for business, and we were hoping he'd let us stay." "Very well, come in," the butler said. We each hauled our two suitcases in and waited at the entrance. "I can see why you had me come in one of my dresses, this place is huge, bigger then my home I think." "You think or you—"
"What do you mean he's here, Heinrich, and when did he have a daughter?" Undertaker started laughing as the head came around the corner. "Dad compose yourself." "HAHAHAHA, I can't help myself dearie it's just that, HAHA he's—"
"What overweight," the head of the house said. And he's German with a mustache, cool. Dad was still giggling so I had to talk. "Forgive him my lord, I'm Victoria, and he adopted me, but don't worry I'm not mad like him." "No if anything I hope you keep him from going insane." We shook hands, "Lord Diedrich and I ask you what brings you to my castle?" At the question Undertaker stopped laughing. "We might need to discuss this over a quick tea," he said.

💀🖤at the drawing room with tea and little sandwiches🖤💀

"So you won't exactly tell me why or how long you'll be here, but you need a place to stay," Diedrich said. "Yes and now we must be running along, we have business to take care of," Undertaker said. "Good day my lord, hopefully we won't be back late," I said.

💀🖤in the GRDA of Germany/Sasha and Rudgars office🖤💀

"Ok show me the layout of the stadium," I said.

"Uh, Sacha what's all the pink open space?" "That's the VIP area and everyone will mostly be standing, after Allie do wanna fill the place up as much as we can," she said. "Ok well then let me get changed because we only have three days to rehearse, and three shows to put on," I said. I got changed into my own merchandise, a black shirt with my signature on it, and black leggings with bats on the side. "Ok so what are we calling the show?" Eric ask, I stopped lacing my sneakers. "You know, since I wasn't expecting the reaper realm of Germany to look like this—with more houses than a city—and since they kindly welcomed me, let's call it a whole new world." "I like it and we already have to make tickets so I'll send word out," Rudgar said. And the poster outside the stadium is just you sitting on the roof, and you see Germany in the distance, the dead one not living one," Alan said. "Ok now that that's over, to the stage," I said.

💀🖤time skip🖤💀

"Ok so after talking to the stage manager, when me and Ronald start the new song, we're gonna come in on top of a cart but it'll have handlebars so we don't fall off." "Alright dearie but where are you coming in from?" "From the doors that lead straight to the stage," I said. "Well then in that case go tell your fake brother because you should practice this today for a while." Undertaker points at Ronald who's flirting with some of my dancers. "Ronald Knox stop flirting because me and you have to practice." "Sorry ladies, her majesty ca—"
I pulled him by the neck and went to the entrance.

💀🖤day 2, wardrobe🖤💀

"Ok so I was thinking when you sing Alejandro you wear the first red and black outfit, remember when we were stuck between three," Grell said. "Ok, I'll start off with my witch outfit, then the one you suggested, and this one I found with Germany's colors.

"Not exactly German style but it's pretty," Sacha said. "Yes and I'll end it with a sparkling sweetheart neckline long dress, and it'll be opened a bit at the right leg," I said. "Hair down with both dresses, up with the outfit, got it, Grell." "I am writing it down as we speak."

💀🖤day 3 everything🖤💀

"Ok so you'll have the lights start there, and then slow down and stop," I said. "Yes and then I'll drop the balloons," Othello said. "Great thanks, Othello." "Come on Victoria, our dinner is getting cold, Undertaker said. Grell had to help me change into the red and black Victorian dress I came in. "See you tomorrow darling," he said.

💀🖤at Lord Diedrichs castle🖤💀

"Ohh currywurst, never had this." "I hope the dish tastes as good as it looks," Heinrich said.

💀🖤after the delicious food🖤💀

I went for a walk and in the drawing room and saw the most interesting picture ever, a young and skinny Lord Diedrich, not sure I recognize the others but one looks like Lord Druid and the other . . . Lord Phantomhive?"
"That's his father, Vincent." "Oh, my lord I didn't hear you." I put the picture back. "Hmm the young Earl is just like him isn't he?" "Yes, ummm, when did you meet him?" "Weston college, and as annoying as he was, we were good friends," Diedrich said. "Oh, well as much as I'd like to hear more, there's someone waiting for me at the door," I said. And his silhouette is even creepy. "Goodnight, Lord Diedrich." "Goodnight my lady."

💀🖤in the guest bedroom🖤💀

I had one bottle of wine before bed. "Goodnight dad." "Goodnight my little vampire reaper." I got into this warm bed and snuggled up. "You'll sleep later right." "I will, but you need it more then I do, you've got a big day tomorrow."

💀🖤time for a show in Germany🖤💀

I could hear the crowd cheering, and they don't even know I'm coming in this way. "Ready to sing brother," I said. "Yeah, just remind me why this carpet isn't really flying," Ronald said. "Because I haven't found the spell to make it, now let's go." The doors opened and I could hear the crowd cheer and chant my name, they started moving so what we were on top of could get to the stage.

(If It's like this it's Ronald, like this, Victoria, and if it's underlined it's both of them)

"I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?"
He got on one knee.
"I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride."
He got up.

"A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us "No", or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming."
He helped me up.

"A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you."
"Now I'm in a whole new world with you."

"Unbelievable sights, Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling,
I kept waving.
Through an endless diamond sky."

"A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath, it gets better)
I'm like a shooting star, I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be (A whole new world)."

"With new horizons to pursue,"
Ronald points to the stage.
"I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you."

"A whole new world
(A whole new world)
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us "No", or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming."

The cart stops and we get onstage and face the audience.

"A whole new world (Every turn, a surprise)
With new horizons to pursue (Every moment, red-letter)
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you."

"Ooh."

"A whole new world
(A whole new world)
That's where we'll be
(That's where we'll be)
A thrilling chase
(A wondrous place)."

We face each other.

"For you and
Me."

I can't tell who cheered louder, the ones in the VIP area or the ones sitting. "Reapers of Germany, my 'brother' Ronald Knox." He bowed and there were cheers, then he left. "Now guten abend reapers of germany, ich bin so dankbar hier zu sein." (good evening reapers of germany, im so thankfull to be here.) "Now if you know who I am chant my name," I said. "Vic-tori-ah, Vic-tori-ah, Vic-tori-ah!" "Alright if you're from London scream." I'm pretty sure the screaming came from the back of the stadium. "Now if you're from anywhere else in Europe scream." That was like five percent of the people of the stadium. "Haha, don't worry, I'll be going on a European tour, and the first GRDA of that Nation to offer help is where I'll go, but in the meantime . . . Lass uns rocken!" (Let's rock) and they cheered and jumped like crazy.

To be continued.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.4K 113 29
**Currently on hiatus until inspiration hits me First story on wattpad ever that was written because I got bored but anyway; You died in your previ...
970 51 21
An happy little girl name Noreen was an daughter and an creation of the puppet master, But when an noble boy, ciel and his demon butler comes and sa...
457K 5.7K 19
Book 1 in the Blood Series (Under construction and editing) Prologue The full moon lurked over a town called Raven-wood Hills. This was a type of ni...
16K 402 26
(Y/N) is one of the most famous reapers in the realm, but she doesn't take souls, she's a singer, to all her fans she's the only light in this dark w...