Austin Butler One Shots (Smut...

By laurenchristine1011

Just as the title says. One shots with Austin Butler, smut included. Read at your own risk More

Late Night Pottery
Late Night Pottery - Part 2 (smut)
MET Gala
The Oscar's
First Kiss
A/N!
FaceTime Fun (smut)
Babysitting
Speak Now
The Final Rose
FaceTime Fun Pt 2 (smut)
A/N!
VMan Magazine Shoot (Smut)
Graceland
La Vie En Rose
La Vie En Rose Pt 2 (smut)
Birthday Sex (smut)
Museum Date
Playing Nurse
Crushing
Crushing Pt 2 (smut)
Moving In
Mr. Presley (smut)
Hungover
On Display (smut)
Lakers Game
Threesome (smut)
Runnin Your Mouth (smut)
Taking the Edge Off (mild smut)
Jealousy (smut)
Mistletoe
New Year's (smut)
Electrifying Affair (Austin!Elvis Smut)
Valentine's
All Tied Up (smut)
Say My Name (smut)
Sex at the Copa (austin!elvis smut)
Let's Give Them a Show (smut)
Study Break (smut)
Getting Unready
Mile High Club (smut)
Drunkstin
First Father's Day
Newlyweds (smut)
Camping (smut)
Get His Attention (smut)
When In Paris (smut)
Bathroom Sexcapade (smut)
Under The Tree (smut)

Bed Time

3.4K 40 0
By laurenchristine1011

It's finally bed time after a long day of work. Your boyfriend, Austin, is already in bed, cozied up with a book.

"Whatcha readin?" you ask him, as you sleepily get into bed.

"Dirty Pretty Things" by Michael Faudet. It's a poetry book. I got it a few years ago. Decided to re-read it." Austin responds.

"Oh. Sounds like a good one." you say, cuddling up to his chest.

"Seduction; The more buttons you undo, the faster I become undone." you read to yourself from his book. "Oh that's spicy." you say.

"Haha, yeah. There's a lot of dirty poems in this."

"Maybe I'll give it a read when you're done with it."

"You should. I think you'd like it."

"Kindness; Do you know what really turns me on? What I find incredibly sexy? Kindness." you read to yourself again. "That poem was written about you."

"About me? How so?"

"Because you're so kind & it's so sexy how you are."

"Well thank you, baby."

"This is so nice. I could stay here forever." you say, as your eyes start to close.

"Mhm. We can be here all day tomorrow since we're off. Okay?"

"Mhm, okay."

You eventually drift off into a deep sleep while still cuddling up to Austin's chest.

Austin notices that you've fallen sleep. He puts his book down & sets it on his night stand.

He wraps his arms around you tightly, giving you a hug while kissing your forehead.

"I love you so much, baby." he whispers.

He does his best, and covers you up with the blanket as well as he could without waking you.

"Goodnight, darlin'."

He kisses your head one last time before he shuts his lamp off and drifts off to sleep himself.

—————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...