A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 50

5.4K 316 44
By Mavaezz_taetae

“Do you want ice chips?”

Jungkook shot the elder  a deadly glare.

Taehyung’s face fell. “No?”

The pretty boy kept glaring.

The elder grinned. “Okay then. More for me!” He then took a few ice chips in his mouth and moaned. “So good. I love it!”

Jungkook had no idea that Taehyung would actually turn out to be a player. Only four hours ago he confessed that he loves him and now he loves the goddamn ice chips. In the next four hours, jungkook will find him having sex with it.

Great. He is jealous by the attention Taehyung is giving to the fucking ice chips.

“Oh! Oh! Ooh! Brain freeze! Brain freeze! Ooh!” Then the elder spit back the half eaten Ice chips to the cup and grinned when he Met Jungkook’s disgusted look.

“Do you want ice chips?”

The pretty boy rolled his eyes. “Go, get a new batch with a new cup.”

“Whatever.” Taehyung mumbled and looked at his watch then gave the pretty boy a smug look. “Any second now...”

The pretty boy felt a sharp pain in his stomach and he clutched it with both of his hands, gasping for air.

“taehyung...” he moaned in pain.

Taehyung kept the ice chips on the table and gently held Jungkook’s hand. “Just take deep breaths. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale.”

The pretty boy's nails started digging on the elder’s palm and he screamed in pain.

“jungkook, Sweetiepie! Try to breathe. Just listen to me. Inhale.” they both inhaled deeply. “And now exhale.” they exhaled. “Do it Again.”

Jungkook followed his instruction for a few more seconds till he felt his contraction pass away.

Taehyung stroked his hair and wiped his sweat with a cloth. “There, there. That wasn’t so difficult now, was it?”

The pretty shot him another glare as the elder wiggled His eyebrows.

“tae, I’m sorry.” Jungkook apologized. “For ruining our something better than a date.”

The elder chuckled. “How many times are you going to apologise? I have told you, it’s not your fault. I should have guessed it. My Muffin didn’t like the attention I was giving you.”

The pretty boy yawned and rested his head on the pillow. “But you had more things planned, I guess.” he mumbled the last part to himself, remembering that something the elder was about to take out from his pocket.

“They don’t matter.” Taehyung said nonchalantly. “Just try to get some rest for seven minutes and fifteen seconds.”

The pretty boy hummed in response. “But what about You? It’s way past midnight. You should Get some rest too.” Taehyung waved off his hand. “I’ll be fine. The Ice chips actually help a lot.”

Jungkook laughed softly and played with the elder's cufflinks. Taehyung had discarded his blazer and tie and he really looked like a sexy ass. Obviously jungkook is not going to say this to him, it will boost his ego.

“tae?” the elder hummed in response. “Did you call jimin?”

Taehyung sighed loudly and slumped his shoulders. “I did, but some man named yoongi picked up and said that he’s currently not available. he’s gone to some court and left his phone in his office.”

What?

“And did you inform hyeko or your friends in daegu?” he asked curiously.

“I did.” The elder answered. “But I’m not sure whether anybody would show up today or not. Everybody is too busy with their lives, but I know that they’ll stop by soon, they always do.” He said with at small smile on his face.

“Oh.” Jungkook mumbled and looked away, feeling something heavy tugging his heart.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes, both of them lost in their own thoughts when the elder’s phone started to ring. Jungkook noticed how his eyes lit up in a very strange manner as he picked up the call. Suppressing his lips, jungkook simply watched him listen to the other person then cut the call without uttering a single word.

That was not at all strange.

“Who was it?” he asked warily.

“My first shop back in daegu. Just informing me about the birthday cake delivery they did successfully for the mr lee’s son. It was a big deal.” He said nonchalantly and got up from the chair, grabbing the ice chips cup.

Jungkook grabbed his arm. “W-Where are you going?!”

“To get ice chips.” He deadpanned. “Weren’t you the one who said to get a new batch in a new cup?”

“I did! But Taehyung, I’m about to have another contraction any second now!” he whisper yelled. “You can’t leave now!”
Jungkook’s heart faltered when Taehyung  took his hand off his arm and shrugged. “I love my ice chips more.”

“What?!”

“I’ll be back soon.”

“kim!” the pretty boy shouted as he watched him walk out of the hospital room.

“KIM TAEHYUNG YOU BETTER COME BACK NOW OR ELSE SAY GOODBYE TO SON YEONTAN!”

Silence.

The elder actually left. That bastard actually left him for ice chips.

Wait till he cheats on you with it.

The pretty boy groaned in annoyance and looked up at the ceiling, hoping that Taehyung shows up before another contraction starts.

Fuck. Too late. He grunted in pain and held his stomach as he braced himself for another painful contraction.

“ta-tae.” he whimpered and hid his face In the pillow, trying to take deep breaths.

How could the end leave him alone when he needed him the most?

He squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his fists tight while continuing taking deep breaths just as the doctor had advised him hours ago.

“Damn you kim and your ice chips to hell!” he screamed in frustration.

Suddenly he felt something warm yet a bit Rough grab his hand and rub it gently.

“Shh...just breathe, kookie, inhale and exhale.”

His eyes shot open and tears spilled from it when his eyes met with the pale brown one of his father.

“D-Da“ Words got stuck in his throat and he choked on his sob.

“Just relax jungkook, breathe in.” He said calmly, gently rubbing the pretty boy's palm and he inhaled. “Breathe out.” he released shakily. “Now do it again.”

Few seconds later, his contractions. Passed but his tears didn’t. He heard the door burst open and he saw his mother enter, but she stopped when she saw them and gasped softly, her eyes brimming up with tears.

Jimin came running behind mrs jeon and placed his hand on His  chest as he panted heavily.

“Thank God you didn’t pop out the b- woah! man, you are too fat!”

Then there was an eerie silence.

Thousands of emotions were swirling in jungkook. His mother silently took a seat Beside his father while jimin kept Fidgeting his thumbs and kept looking Everywhere except at them..

Mr jeon looked old. Older than the last time he saw him in inchon. The wrinkles in the corner of his eyes are now more visible and he looks tired which somehow settled a fear in jungkook. His mother looked the same though only his eyes are now bloodshot.

“What is this, kookie?” mr jeon asked. “I understand that you are mad at us for what we had done, but not telling us about our grandchild, have you come to hate us now?”

The pretty boy's lips quivered as he shook his head vigorously. “I-I am so sorry! I am so sorry! I am so sorry! I c-can never hate. You. I’m sorry!”

His father kept wiping his face with his hand. “I know that we made mistakes but why didn’t you tell us anything? Do you not trust us?”

The pretty boy sobbed profoundly. “I’m so sorry! I j-just couldn’t. I was so upset. So upset about everything t-that-that I-“

“That you stopped your therapeutic sessions, sold your house, gave your job to jimin and left inchon without informing us?! And not to forget that you were pregnant!” his father shouted.

The pretty boy flinched and choked on his sob. “Jongsuk! You’re being harsh!” Mrs jeon whisper yelled.

“Let me speak!” his father gritted then sighed deeply, looking at the pretty boy in remorse. “You broke my heart when you said that you didn’t want to see me. I agreed to your wishes, but you had promised me that you wouldn’t run away from us like you did last time yet you did and this time you only informed jimin and not us, your parents.”

Fat tears of guilt spilled from the doe eyes and he let them fall on his face. “I-I am so sorr-“ he started hiccupping.

Mr jeon’s eyes turned glossy as he wiped his face again. “After everything that had happened, I tried my best to give you all the therapies, medical attention and God knows what other things. I tried talking to you, but you had shut all of us out from your life and tried to do hurtful things to yourself, but did you not realise that you were also hurting your old man? It pained me every time I drove my unconscious son to my own hospital yet you never opened up to me and you never thought about us.”

Jungkook kept crying, unable to speak for himself anymore.

His father sniffed and wiped his own tears. “I...I know that I had made a few mistakes on my own, said a few unspeakable things to you and tried to push you into doing things and even hid things from vou. But I did everything so
Things from you, but I did everything so that a father could have his son back. I just wanted my son’s happiness back.”

The pretty boy inhaled sharply when another contraction hit him. Mr jeon held his hand gently and motioned him to take deep breaths with him while his mother silently sobbed beside him and jimin kept staring at the window on his left.

After the contraction passed, his crying subdued and mr jeon continued, “I gave you everything you ever needed without asking anything in return and this is how you repay us? Breaking all sorts of contact with us, flying away to Seoul and not telling us about our grandchild? I wasn’t expecting this. Tell me, kookie, where did I go wrong?”

“I-It’s not your fault. It never was. I am so sorry for everything. I should have come to you, talked to you b-but I was so lost, appa, so lost. I didn’t realise that my actions were hurting you. I am so sorry. Please forgive me.”

Mr Jeon wiped his face and gave me a small smile. “It’s been a while since you called me that.” He said softly.

“What?” jungkook asked.

“appa.” his father whispered and stroked his hair affectionately. “You always called me dad. It was like that word was gone from you.”

The pretty boy blinked rapidly trying to process what he said and his lips formed an ‘o’ shape. When he suddenly realised that Mr Jeon was right.

“You had got us worried about you for months, kookie. You don’t do things like these—”

“I’m sorry.” he apologized and sniffed. “I know it was very wrong of me and I am very sorry about it.”

In this whole time jungkook noticed jimin didn’t  say anything rather Staring at the window on his left side...

“But,” Mr jeon continued, “if that was what you actually needed, to get away from everything, you were free to go and you could have informed us. Your mother and I were worried sick about you. Jimin here, kept repeating that you were fine and healthy whenever we would ask him about you and won’t tell us anything else. You don’t keep your parents in the dark like this.”

Jungkook kept apologizing. That was the only thing he could do and should do. His parents weren’t the only ones who made mistakes, he did too. Uncountable mistakes to be exact.

“How long were you planning to hide this from us, kookie?” his father questioned.

Jungkook wiped his tears hastily and exhaled. Sharply then took his parents’ hands and placed them on his stomach. His mother stopped crying when she felt some movements. His father’s expression turned to surprise.

“I’m pregnant.” he whispered hoarsely. “I’m pregnant and you’re going to be grandparents.”

Tears pooled in his father’s eyes as he met Jungkook’s and before he could say something, jungkook found himself engulfed in a hug.

“My kookie, I missed you so much.” his mother cried.

“I-I am so sorry mom, so sor-“ he sobbed and held her tightly while being careful of his stomach.

“Shh! It’s okay. It’s okay. Everything is going to be fine now. Don’t cry, honey.” His mother cooed and brushed his hair with her fingers.

He felt the bed dip beside him. His father wiped his tears and placed a small kiss on his forehead. He grabbed his hand. And rested his head on his mother’s Shoulder.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized again. “I know I shouldn’t have said any of those cruel things to you and I should have opened. Up to you. Please forgive me.”

His mother gave him one of her sweet smiles. “Of course, we do. And we’re sorry too. We shouldn’t have hid things , but we were only thinking of what was best for you. Please forgive us too.”

“Mom, that’s enough. I honestly don’t care about it anymore. That’s old history.” he waved it off and chuckled lightly.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and he started taking deep breaths again.

Damn these contractions to hell!

His son really knows how to ruin a nice Mood by reminding his presence to Everybody.

His parents kept supporting him by holding his hand and saying that it was going to be fine, but jimin was still looking out of the window and he was sniffing silently.

After his contraction passed, he sighed in Relief while his mother wiped the sweat Off from his forehead.

“jinin,” he panted, “what’s wrong?”

Jimin’s head shot in his direction and wiped his face with the back of his hand.

“Nothing. These are tears of happiness.”

Jungkook gave him a look.

“I’m grounded.” he blurted.

“Pardon?”

“I’m grounded in my own apartment for for two weeks. I am a twenty eight year old grown adult with an amazing job and I’m grounded.” he deadpanned.

The pretty boy frowned. “Why?”

“he deserved it.” Mrs Jeon muttered. Jungkook’s head shot in her direction and his eyes widened in shock.

“Why?” he asked her.

“First. he keeps calling me Aunt instead of mom and second, he didn’t tell us about your whereabouts sooner.”

“That’s not fair!” jimin whined.”I have a Job for God sake. Uncle, say something.”

“Three weeks for calling me Uncle again.” Mr jeon father declared. “You’re going to stay in your apartment for three weeks and work fro-“

Jungkook smacked his father’s arm and shot him a glare. “You’re being strict on him. he didn’t say anything because I told him so. Jimin, come here.”

Timidly, jimin took small steps towards then and took a seat beside him. Jungkook took his hands in him and gave him a smile.

“jimin thank you.” He whispered. “For telling my parents.”

Jimin chuckled. “Believe me, I had no guts To explain anything.”

The pretty boy frowned. “What do you mean?”

“It’s not a big deal. Two days ago, I got a call from Taehyung  and he said that he wanted to prop—”

“Ahem.” Mrs jeon mother coughed and shot a glare at him.

“—prepare a nice surprise for you and he also wanted your parents to be a part of the surprise. I tried to oblige, he threatened to remove me from the post of the godfather and give it to some other man he knows. You know how much I love my position of the cool godfather so I agreed. The next thing I know I am getting punished while boarding a flight to Seoul!” he exclaimed in excitement.

Taehyung? Surprise? Oh  God. He did this for jungkook? This was also a part of his surprises on their something better than a date?

“So when I was talking to you earlier in The afternoon-“

“I was in seoul, baby!”

Jungkook kept staring at him in awe. Tears of joy pooled in his eyes and he lost it. He pulled jimin for a big hug.

“Hey! Hey! No hugging! That’s my favourite-never mind.”

He stayed like this for what felt like hours, but he knew it was only a few seconds because if it was hours, he would have been screaming in pain as he pushed out a baby from him.

“All good?” jimin asked him as he broke the hug. He simply nodded his head and looked around to find Taehyung but he wasn’t here. Jungkook can’t believe Taehyung actually lied to him before.

“Where’s Taehyung?”

“He’s waiting outside.” mr jeon said, getting up from the chair. “I’ll get him.”

Few seconds later, his favourite men entered the room. Taehyung grinned sheepishly when their eyes met and sat in the corner.

“Bastard.” The pretty boy sneered. “You lied to me about jimin’s whereabouts.”

“I didn’t. I simply told you the truth about where jimin was before I called him again. Ah! I guess I forgot to tell you that part.” He sighed dramatically.

The pretty boy rolled his eyes and bit back a smile. “Whatever.”

“Um, hello? I’m kinda having a punishment because of you. What the hell am I supposed to do?”

They ignored jimin. The pretty boy patted on the mattress, asking the elder to join him and he did. He rested his head on the elder’s chest while Taehyung entwined our fingers.

“Thank you. For everything.” He Murmured.

The elder snorted. “No need to thank me. This thing was way too overdue. Besides, I think our daughter deserves some Grandpa and Grandma love too, so why not give her that too?”

“Daughter? It’s a girl?” mrs jeon mother asked In surprise.

“No. It’s a boy.”

“Yes. It’s a girl.”

“It’s a bisexual baby!”

They ignored jimin again. Mrs jeon simply shook her head in amusement and sat in the corner with his father.

The pretty boy bit his inner cheeks to stop himself from crying again. How did he end up with such an amazing man like Taehyung after everything that had happened in the past? He didn’t say anything about his previous statement and simply watched the elder drawing imaginary circles on his palm. He peeked from the corner of his eye and saw his parents looking at them in adoration. Jungkook gave them a soft smile which made his mother cover her mouth and sob in happiness while his father looked at him proudly.
Just like that, all is forgotten and forgiven. Years of struggles and pain of seeing the pretty boy drowned in his own pain and sorrow, everything gone.

Jungkook moaned in pain and slightly pushed Taehyung away from him as he felt another contraction hit him. The elder got up and sat in the chair beside him.. never leaving his Hand. “I think it’s better if you guys go out. Take some more rest. I can understand That jet lag can be a bit of a pai—”

“No!” All three of them said in unison.

Jimin took long strides in his direction and hit him hard on his head then sat beside him. Taehyung rubbed his head, glaring at him. .

“That’s for not using the rubber thingy before you went bangy and for even trying to get us out of here. Sorry buddy, but I’m staying.”

The pretty boy screamed in pain and took quick breaths as he held Taehyung’s hand tightly, his nails digging on his palm.

His parents dragged their chairs to the Other side of the bed and sat.

“What were you saying again, mister kim ?” his mother asked curiously with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Nothing.” He mumbled, looking at the pretty boy with love. “Absolutely nothing.”

“tae...” jungkook whimpered.

Everybody did what they always do. They supported him.

Today he realised one thing..that. Being with Taehyung , his parents and jimin ... Made him feel like a home .... A part of a home ....
And he glad that he gave a chance to his broken life.   He gave a chance to Taehyung... ... A chance that turned his life completely opposite.  A Chance To Make Thing’s Right.....

And now he’s finally home....

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : finally a family reunion...(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

The end is near guyzz.... ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
75.3K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
431K 17.2K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...