Go Diego Go Returns/Snippets

By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

If You love Go Diego Go when You were little than Get ready for more, Go Diego Go is back in This story with... More

Season 6, Episode 0 "The new member of The Rescue Family"
Meet Luca August Marquez
Luca meeting the rest of The Family (S6, E0, Pt 2)
Luca meets Friends (S6, E0 Pt 3 and Finale)
"Locked in"
S6, E1 "Baby Jaguar to the Rescue"
When Dad is Home alone with 3 kids
Best Friends Forever (Primos)
When Baby Luca gives Her first haircut
S6, E2 "A Very Bunny Easter" (Happy late Easter 🐰🐇)
Big Brother & Baby Sister Time (Diego and Luca)
When Diego's Friends are watching Luca are a while
"On The Other Side of The Phone"
"I'm always here for You" (Diego, Luca & Shanti)
How to cheer Up a Upset Luca
"Being Angry in Silence"
The First night with Baby Luca
The First day/Adventure of Luca with Her new Family
Luca's nickname from Family
"The scary cold raining night"
Happy 11th Brithday Alicia!
Luca's Separation Anxiety
"He annyos Me but That's How He tells Me that He's love Me" (Alicia & Diego)
Happy & Sad Facts about Luca August Marquez
Happy Pride Month Everyone!
"It was only just a Dream"
"He lives in You"
"The Beat-Broke Friend" (Diego & Burgin)
"Daddy & Baby Home Alone"
"Luca's First 4th of July"
"Get some rest"
"Unwatch Situation"
"The Two Cousins & The Lying Fox" (Dora, Diego & Swiper)
What I feel about Go Diego Go & Dora The Explorer
I got My first Vaccine
"Check Up Day"
"A Sick Diego"
"You are all what Matters to Me"
"Never take anything from Strangers at Nighttime"
"Broken Leg?!"
Song for "Go Diego Go"
"Trapped in Car" (Nico & Sabrina)
I got My Second Vaccine
Happy late 16th Anniversary To "Go Diego Go"
"You protect The City and I'll protect The Rainforest" (Dora & Diego)
"At The Beach" 🏖 (Diego, Alicia, Luca, Sabrina & Nico)
"Keep Your Head Up and Don't get dragged down by Her..." (Nico & Sabrina)
Meme Time with Dora The Explorer & Go Diego Go
"Let's Dance All The Way" (Diego X Sammy) (Dora and The Lost City of Gold)
"The Lesser You eat, The Weaker You get" (Sabrina & Diego)
"I have This Friend" (Daisy & Diego)
"His special Talent"
Meme Time with Go Diego Go & Dora Tne Explorer (Part 2) (Mostly Texting lol)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 1)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 2)
"Therapist Talk" (The Marquez Family) (Part 3)
"Miracle of The Fourth Season"
Butterfly Watching 🦋 (Y/N X Diego) (Female Reader) ❤
"Secretly Best Friends" (Diego & Camilo) (Go Diego Go X Encanto)
"Waving For You" (Diego X Injured Reader)
You're Special To Me (Male/Female Reader X Neko Diego & Neko Dora)
"Buried in snow" (Nico, Sabrina and Diego)
Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family
"The New Addition To The Family"
"Their Little Prince" (The Birth of Diego)
"The Death of The One Cause The Pain"
"The Prince's Blessing Power" (Baby Diego's Secret Power)
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr Shows
My Top Favorites Nick Jr & Disney Jr shows (Part 2)
"Beat Up The Bullies" (Dora & Diego)
"Lost, Panic, Pain" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Where 🎵Calma🎵 originally came from"
"Cover Up The Wounds" (Diego and The rest of The Family)
"Rest Your Head" (Diego & Sabrina)
"Revenge is like an evil plan" (Diego, Timothy, Sabrina & Nico)
"Ghost or Spirit, We'll shall always go after You" (Dora, Alicia & Diego)
"You belong to Us now" (Yandere Marquez Family x Child Reader)
"A Secret Until Now" (Big Sister Sabrina X 4 year old child reader)
(REMAKE): The Newest Member of The Rescue Family"
"Papa Diego" (Diego, Alicia and Baby Jaguar)
"Babysitter Sisters" (Daisy, Alicia & Diego)
"Two Cousins and One school " (Diego & Dora)
"He's always here" (Dora & Diego)
"A family to go home too" (Adult Diego & Adult Friends X child reader)
"A troubling blizzard" (Diego, Sabrina & Nico)
"Having a sleepover with horror movies" (The Márquez kids)
"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)
"Birthday prank..." (Diego's 8th birthday)

"It's not a toy, It's Osito" (Dora, Diego & Alicia)

416 2 1
By I_love_Hamilton_yeet

'Don't mess with Dora when it comes to Her teddy bear'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Today was a school day, Dora was all ready for school, Her two older cousins, Alicia and Diego are going to Dora's school just for Today and all three of them are going to school by taking the school bus, also Dora is taking Her teddy bear along as well, So what can go wrong?

Anyways, Sabrina was waiting for the school bus with The Children and She was worried about some children will bully Dora, Diego or Alicia and Diego will easily get mad and beat Them up while on the way to school.

So She wanted Alicia to keep an eye on Both Diego and Dora.

"Now remember of what I told You" Sabrina said.

"Watch over Diego and make sure that He stays out of trouble" Alicia said.

"Yeah, apparently You as Mi Mami see Me only wearing a Diaper on, having a pacifier in My mouth and holding a bottle of milk. You're acting like I'm a bad kid who's violence!" Diego said.

Sabrina sigh.

"Hijo, The only reason why I am sending Your sister is because I don't want You to get into any more fights, The last one You got into is where That Kid's parents literally called The Police and if They hear about another fight one more time by You, They'll put You under house arrest for a month until You calm down" Sabrina said.

"That kid deserves it because He was talking bad about My family! No one talks any bad about My family, either You stop or You're dead!" Diego said while giving Her a death stare and-

'Ha! I told You that Diego is a true Mama's boy! He acts just like You back when We were both in college!' Nico yelled from inside of the house.

"Nico, Keep Your mouth shut or I'll punch you in the gut multiple times!" Sabrina growled and it worked, Nico stayed silence since He was a bit afraid of His wife when She is angry.

And just like that, The school bus parked in front of Them, Sabrina quickly gave all Three Children a kiss on the forehead.

"Love you guys and Diego, don't get too worked up" Sabrina said and Dora, Diego and Alicia walked Up The steps and went on the bus.

Sabrina waved "bye" to the kids and then-

"I know that You told me to keep My mouth shut, but honestly doesn't Our son has My face but has Your anger? I mean, isn't it just adorable?" Nico asked with a chuckled but than His Wife Gives Him a death stare and-

"God, I'll see you soon!" Nico said in a panic and just like that Nico took off running with His wife trying to kill Him by chasing Him around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While on the bus ride, Alicia and Diego were sitting next to each other, Alicia was reading a book and Diego was playing a video game, Dora was a seat behind Them Both and She was playing with Her Teddy bear.

While Dora was Humming to Herself a little tone while playing with Her teddy bear, but than a pair of hands snatched out of Dora's eyes, She gasped and saw that Her teddy bear was snatched by a boy that was much older than Her, around the age of 10.

Two other older boys who were also around The Age of 10 was laughing at their friend and for what he just did. Dora tried grabbing Her teddy bear but The kid just throw Her teddy bear to His friends, back and forth The three boys just throw The Teddy bear all around while Dora was desperately trying to get Her teddy bear back.

"Hey, give it back! Put it down! Osito! Leave Him alone!" Dora cried out while running back and forth because The two other toys were throwing the stuffed bear back and forth, They were obviously teasing Dora.

Dora had angry tears in Her eyes and She marched right over to Both Diego and Alicia's seat.

"Primo, do something! You gotta help me get My Osito back!" Dora cried while pointing at the boys who took Dora's teddy bear.

"Sorry, there's nothing I can do, Prima, I promise Mami that I'll won't fight anyone, The last thing I want is Me being under house arrest" Diego Said Sadly.

"Oh, My favorite Primo, pretty please get My Osito back for me! That's what We primos are suppose to do, We gotta sacrifice ourselves for others" Dora said giving Diego The Baby doll eyes hoping that it will work on Him.

"Um, I don't know. I know I have a temper but since Licy is here, She'll give Me a good beating if I start fighting them, So...She is making Me feel like a...what's the word?" Diego asked while trying to think of the word that He was thinking.

"A coward?" Alicia asked.

"That's it" Diego said but Dora was still giving Diego The Baby doll eyes with tears coming into Her eyes and was started to cry.

Diego sigh.

"Okay, let Me see what I can do" Diego said and got off from His seat and walked over to The Three boys who still was throwing and tossing around The Toy bear.

"Hey punks, give Me that bear or else!" Diego growled.

"Pfft! Or what?" The kid asked and Diego made an evil mocking laugh.

"You don't wanna know!" Diego growled.

"Really? What if I do this?" The kid asked and He then just sat on The teddy bear's head while giving Diego a teasing and a glare at Diego.

"Than you'll unleash the full fury of My terrifying angry that I got from My Mami! Moutians will shake! Cities will crumble! The sky will be ripped apart! And The terrible monster inside of Me will eat You up and grind You to dust!" Diego growled, The kid just blinked and than-

"Oops-" the kid said and He just throw The teddy bear purposely out The window.

"Aw man! I really was hoping My threat would actually be scary instead of Me being physically" Diego said in disappointment.

Dora's heart just dropped.

"Osito! Nooo!" Dora yelled with tears in Her eyes once She was Her teddy bear was on The road and She was banging on the back window.

Both Diego and Alicia walked Their cousin having a big panic attack.

"No! No! No!" Dora cried out loud.

"Prima, calm down, It's okay, It's only a toy" Diego said but-

"NO IT'S NOT!" Dora growled in a scary and demonic voice, which made Diego immediately regret of what He just said.

"Okay, We'll get it back" Diego said.

"And how are We gonna get it back?" Alicia asked.

"Like this" Diego said with a sneaky smile and-

"Bus driver! YOU RAN OVER A CAT!" Diego lied yelled out loud which made The bus driver hit the breaks and went into a full panic, She quickly open the door and ran outside.

So, Diego then open the back door and Alicia, Diego and Dora quickly ran out of the bus and They ran down the street to find The teddy bear, Luckily They did and Dora was so happy but the down side was that the bus just left them all behind.

"Seriously, did The bus just left Us?" Alicia asked.

"Great! No school day, let's go" Diego said and gently grabbed Dora's hand but-

"Stop right there, We are going to school!" Alicia said and Diego sigh.

"You're always such a buzz killer!" Diego said while Alicia rolled Her eyes Once Her little brother had just said.

Anyways, They made it to school and got through the day without any problems or trouble in their way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(The End) (I'm so sorry that I didn't update sooner, I'll update again soon and sorry that this is short, I just really wanted to put this chapter short story, I hope You guys loved it, anyways, see you soon, Adios Amigos! ❤✌)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 2 7
Y/n O'Neil was roommate with her cousin April and her other roommate Taylor and when the fire accident happened along with their pet turtles and Apri...
316K 9.5K 35
A/N - There are many spelling and grammar mistakes - I apologise, also this was written when I was a teen so this story is so beyond reality. Thanks...
248 37 17
I ran downstairs and opened the door. I looked around but didn't see anyone. I stood watching the light rain falling when I heard a quiet sound on th...
116 0 61
The following book is rated "TV-14" for Suggestive Dialogue, Language, Sexual Situations, and Violence "Rescue 911: Cartoon Edition" is an exciting a...