Unexpected Turns with Aki

Von tojiswife78

Completed part 1/Aki x reader/you're same age (23)/He's in an on and off relationship with your sister/ fluff... Mehr

Setting the scene
In His Home
On The Rooftop
On The Floor
Outside
With Someone Else
In his perspective
In The Lounge
In the bathroom
In the car
With A Devil
On A Bin
In The Dark
You Expected Me
Again
In Progress
In A Dream
In His Dreams
4 Turns
In The Bathtub
In The Bathtub 2
in progress again
Against The Wall
On The Bed
The Answer
In progress again for a while😅

Inside

142 2 1
Von tojiswife78

He literally threw it away and stood up rapidly. He's ready. "Are you ready?" He asks as he walks closer to you. You nod. You are so close to him that you can feel his body heat. "Ok uh?" He then awkwardly grabs your waist and pulls you even closer to him, he looks into your eyes, you maintain eye contact for a second before you look at the floor. He looked so beautiful with his dark hair falling over his face, so beautiful that you had to look away as your flustered expression was starting to show. Though you looked away from him, he followed your gesture, drooping his head down and trying to look for your eyes. He found them, then he found your lips too. You both closed your eyes and let your bodies and desires drive your actions. He held your head gently yet desperately, not wanting his lips off of yours even for a second. You slightly dug your fingertips into his skin, causing him to grunt softly. The sound of his sudden grunt made you dig even deeper. You kept digging as your lips mushed together until, your digging stopped and you were suddenly laid down on the floor bed, you are so close now, so close that you can feel his heart beat with yours. Aki was craving for more and so were you. He gave you what you were craving, he gave you much more.

Morning arrives and you wake up on his bed (things must've really gone down) with a smell of coffee in the air and a familiar voice. You threw his shirt and his shorts on before making your way out of his room. "Oh hello, sister" Stacy says. Great.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

24.4K 390 13
NSFW oneshots of our favorite boy, in canonverse and without ❤️ (all oneshots written with an AFAB body in mind and represented) ***DISCONTINUED*** *...
22.5K 1K 11
𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐕𝐄. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍. [Female Reader X Various yandere. Chainsaw Man] ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 : Meeting the new member of the...
14.4K 393 28
"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚...
382 12 3
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: Naruto Uzumaki x fem! reader 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧...