Cleopatra ᗢ Elizabeth Olsen x...

By bratty-nat

(Y/N - she/her fem) Y/N Y/L/N landed her first starring lead role of Everest Rayne in Marvel blockbuster fil... More

~ Playlist ~
Lead Role - 1
Table Read - 2
Announcement - 3
Coffee & Dinner - 4
Next Morning - 5
What's Happening? - 6
Shock - 8
Falling - 9
What's Next? - 10
Press - 11
Alternate Ending - 12

Jealousy - 7

337 7 1
By bratty-nat

(Elizabeth's POV)
But I was late for this, late for that, late for the love of my life
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have our first press tour today, as filming is wrapping up. There's not much left to do, just a few small filler scenes that allow us to have the time to go to the interviews. And luckily for us, it's close by so we can all drive there ourselves which is a big help. Some people drive together, so that also saves space in the parking lot. Like Xela and Y/N.

From the second I walked into the room the first day for the table read, my eyes immediately landed on Y/N. Not because I didn't know her, which I did in a way of knowing we had a new cast member, but also because my eyes would've landed on her in any room. She's stunning, hair, eyes and everything about her is so perfect. I know I probably shouldn't be thinking about my castmate in this way, but I can't help myself.

Now for my latest problem which is that she seems to be hanging around Xela a lot lately. Not that that's a problem or anything, it's just that it seems to be more than a friends thing. I've been there, and know what the classic signs are of a relationship that's being covered up.

Did I mention the part where I'm not out? Y/N isn't either, because I would be able to find that somewhere on the internet. It's not like we would work together anyways, it would be impossible with all the press and rumors that start so fast in our world. I mean, maybe it wouldn't for a little until one reporter suggests we're together, and all the others follow. They would go for friends at first probably, but the more time you spend with a person, the more suspicious it becomes.

So again, not like we would work together anyway.

Pulling into the parking lot of the press conference, I walk towards the door that says entrance on it. Luckily it does, because there's a few and I wouldn't want to look like an idiot or ask someone because that's just plain embarrassing for me. Heading inside, I'm hit with a wind of cool air which is refreshing. Behind me, I hear another car door close so I look back to see who it is.

Of course, Y/N and Xela. We were told that Xela would be attending today also to help us get ready, coordinating with the set staff here also. It is nice to have someone you know around but it's not so nice when you don't know what's going on between them and someone you want.

I just keep walking, because I don't know how long I can keep this act up. But then again, that's my job, so it shouldn't be hard, right? Apparently that's not the case this time.

Looking around for someone, I find someone that looks like a production assistant.

"Hi, where am I supposed to go?"

"Make a left down the hallway here," the person points down a hallway, giving me directions. "Then there's doors with your names on them, and just look for yours."

"Ok thanks," I tell them, following the directions given, Eventually, I find the door with my name on it.

Walking in, it's actually a nice room. There's a couch, TV, and small table. Putting my stuff down, I sit on the couch, turning on the TV.

Not long later, there's a knock on the door, and I'm too lazy to get up with my thoughts. "Come in!" I yell, so the person on the other side can hear. The door opens slowly, to reveal someone else that I don't know.

"Ms. Olsen, it's time for hair and makeup," the person smiles gently as I get up.

"Of course, and Lizzie is good," I say, walking over to the door, flatting my dress out.

"Of course Lizzie, follow me," they instruct.

"What's your name?" I ask, so we don't walk in awkward silence.

"Amelia. I would ask yours, but that'd be pretty stupid," Amelia chuckles a little, me doing the same.

"So Amelia, how long have you been here?"

"Only a few years when I moved here. Always liked the business so it's a start."

"That's nice," I comment, remembering how wanting to get into the business felt. It's something that doesn't ever go away and everywhere you go, you think of it. "I know this is going to sound cheesy, but don't give up. You're going to get so many more no's than yes's. Everyone does," I add, because it is the truth.

Amelia says "thanks," with a small smile before gesturing to a door. "Here's hair and makeup," she lets me know where we are, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" we hear from the other side, so I slowly open the door.

Amelia and I give each other small smiles before I turn around and head into the door.

"Hi Ms. Olsen!" the two greet at the same time.

"Hi! Lizzie, please," I state, shaking both of their hands.

"Of course, well I'm Abby."

"I'm Blake," the pair let me know their names.

"Please sit," Abby instructs, pointing to a chair in front of a mirror.

"We're not going to do much," Abby tells me. "Would you like your hair straight or waved or something else?"

"Straights good," I instruct, as that is my normal look.

"Straights always good," Abby backs me up.

"And I'm just going to do a natural look," Blake adds.

"Perfect," I say, liking the plan.

They get to work, while I focus on staying as still as possible for them. We talk a little, but mostly Abby and Blake so I don't move my face. When Blake goes to move for another brush or makeup, that's when I sneak in.

Not long later, they're done with me. "All done, do you like it?" they ask, facing me towards the mirror.

"It looks amazing, thank you," I tell them as I stand up. As if right on time, there's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" they reply, the door opening promptly. Y/N.

"Perfect timing, huh?" Y/N questions seeing me about to leave.

"Yep!" Abby and Blake confirm, me just kind of there.

"See you soon," I put on a fake smile towards Y/N, as I walk by her and out of the room towards the set.

Hopefully I don't have to sit next to her. I don't know if I would be able to handle that, or be able to have fun at this press conference as I'd be on high alert the whole time.

Eventually, I see Florence and Scarlett by set so I walk over to them.

"Hey you guys look amazing!" I compliment them as I give them each a hug.

"You too!" they agree, as I do a little spin in my dress.

"Thanks! Abby and Blake did a great job."

"They did," Scarlett agrees.

"What kind of questions do you think they're going to ask?" I question, having been around this block a few times.

"Hopefully we don't get any of the diet and sexualizing questions," Scarlett comments, Florence and I humming in agreement.

"I don't get those, like why? All the boys get the cool questions, while we have to sit there and grit our teeth trying not to snap at one of them."

"Just comes with being a female superhero, which isn't an excuse there isn't any."

"Facts", Scarlett speaks up.

"How long do we have?" I wonder.

Scarlett answers, "About 10 or so minutes. The guys are in one of their rooms talking as they do to come here at the last possible minute."

"I don't understand them," Florence adds.

"Me neither, don't worry," I shake my head.
As I do that, I hope that wasn't too much of a reaction. I know it wasn't, just in the sense of someone taking that as I don't like men. That isn't something I want exactly known, at least right now.

We hear Florence, "Imagine if Yelena was a person. She especially doesn't understand them."

The three of us laugh at her comment, knowing exactly how true it is.

I know how true it is.

A few minutes later, we see the boys walk in our direction.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Florence jokes to which Chris just sends her a glare. The other Chris (E) just laughs, along with RDJ and Tom.

"Everyone ready?" their set assistant comes up to us and we all nod our heads.

"Want to go over anything one last time?" they ask making sure.

"Yes please," Tom squeaks out in a high pitch voice, one of embarrassment.

"Ok so I have a ear piece and you all are mic'ed up. There's someone watching on stage, who will give me a cue to tell you guys to walk out. Sit wherever you want, and it'll go from there."

"Got it," we all nod our heads in unison showing we understood what to do.

Now only waiting for our cue to go out to stage, we listen to the host list some topics before going on to us.

"And today," we hear from the stage. "We have the cast of Marvel's upcoming movie, Infinity War! I have the pleasure of being the first interview for this blockbuster, and now please welcome them with a round of applause!" the announcer states, the audience and everyone else clapping, a few cheers here and there.

Their set assistant gives us our signal to go out, and we walk out facing the audience. Each of us give a small wave before finding a seat. I head to a corner seat, where I'm fortunately sat next to Scarlett, and Y/N is a few seats away in the front row. Phew, plan worked.

Smiling, we face the interviewer, waiting for him to address us. My guess is that Y/N is going to be questioned first, as she's a new cast member. Luckily, we were told what we can't say before hand, and that's basically everything about this movie in specifics. Sure we can talk about the plot and character's emotions, just not anything specific.

"First question I have is for Y/N, Marvel's newest member. We know that your playing Everest Rayne, what can you tell us about her?"

Y/N composes herself, taking a deep breath. "Well, I can't say much about Everest except that I would say that she is the one that provides that comedic relief, while also being the person everyone can go to."

"Ooh ok, a bit of mystery to her. Next question I have is for Scarlett," the interviewer turns to Scarlett, who I can tell is doing her best to put on a smile. Sadly, she gets the most sexualizing questions, so hopefully it's different this time.

"So you, or Natasha Romanoff I should say, how do you think she feels? What does she think?"

"I would say that she feels alone in a way, she knows that there's these people," she gestures to the rest of us, our characters more so. "I think she wants to trust them fully, but she doesn't know how. But she would sacrifice herself for any of them in a heartbeat too."

"I think we can all agree we get protective over characters we want to protect like her, an I right?" he directors towards the audience, to which the audience cheers, showing their agreement in that statement.

"Ok, next question is for you Elizabeth."

"Of course," I smile, gritting it a little as I've said it many times I prefer Lizzie.

"We know that Wanda, too, didn't have the best childhood. She had Pietro, does she share any similarities to Natasha? Or is there something that is to be found out?"

"I would say she does share similarities to Natasha in the sense she feels isolated from everyone else but would sacrifice herself in a heartbeat. Although Wanda does have Pietro to confide in, she is her own character also, otherwise Wanda wouldn't exist. There is something to be found out that is something huge for Wanda and another character, but I'm not going to say anything beyond that," I smile, being firm but also giving as much as I can.

Everyone gets a question and then we are asked questions as a group about the general filming, what it was like to be around everyone again. There were also some questions geared toward Y/N, what it was like getting the call and being on set for the first time. Luckily, I was able nod my head along most of the time, saying a nice word or two here and there so I wasn't suspicious to anything.

Eventually we are done, and the interviewer thanks us for being on the show, the audience now standing. We say our last goodbye waving to the crowd, before finally heading back off stage.

"You guys did amazing!" Xela compliments us, and we all thank them. Since there is nothing left for us here, we all start to leave so we can go home which I'm thankful for. I want to get out of here fast before I slip up or see anything else between Xela and Y/N.

Walking out of the building, I make sure to have all my things and head over to my car. Getting in my car, I put my stuff onto the passenger seat, pulling out and heading home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.2K 61
Y/N is just a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. One day she escapes to Central Park to get away from wo...
870K 24.3K 51
(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a certain celebrity by the name of Elizabeth...
515K 12.2K 73
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!Reader one shots. Requests encouraged! 18+ for mature content. 🏅#9 in the ElizabethOlsen tag, thank you all so much!! 🏅#1 in...
56.3K 2.2K 53
(Goes hand in hand with "Marvel's Reaper") Y/N is an actor who's been dubbed the next big thing in the entire industry. He was on top of the world un...