PERSPECTIVE: The Unheard

Bởi sparklesomemagic

"i'm good at getting away with things, especially people like your boyfriend." ••• jeon jungkook a criminal b... Xem Thêm

PERSPECTIVE: The Unheard
Prologue
Chapter 01 || V for Victory
Chapter 02 || Date
Chapter 04 || A Story To Write
Chapter 05 || Surprises
Chapter 06 || My Criminal
Chapter 07 || Have a Boyfriend
Chapter 08 || A Midnight Snake
Chapter 09 || Police Officer's Girl
Chapter 10 || Friends?
Chapter 11 || Tiny Trouble
Chapter 12 || Nice To Meet You
Chapter 13 || Step Brother
Chapter 14 || Birthday
Chapter 15 || Wishes Come True
Chapter 16 || Temper
New Book

Chapter 03 || Officer Park

113 16 0
Bởi sparklesomemagic

•••

having a wonderful day with her boyfriend, hayeon was more than just happy, enjoying every single moment to the very end of her heart. taehyung too, was glad to have a day off for his love and spend some time with her to cover up for the times he had to leave her alone due to work.

his hands snake around her waist, keeping her close in his embrace as she admires the firecrackers lighting up the night sky just above the han river which reflects the sparkles in all it's captivating glory, having hayeon's lips parted into a fascinated smile and her chocolate brown orbs, mimicking the shimmer of the lights and colors playing in the sky. taehyung smiles at her, finding her awestruck face more admirable than the firecrackers which he told his best friend to arrange at any cost.

"it's so beautiful, tae! i might just die!" hayeon squeals, pressing herself more against his body, never taking her eyes off the sky and chuckles amusedly, biting her lip, "let's take a picture," she turns to him, pulling out her phone and steps away, holding it in front of her face while telling him to pose.

he smiles, tilting his head up to look at the sky and hayeon clicks the picture, showing it to him with wide grin, "pretty isn't it?"

"yeah," he nods, taking the phone from her and clicks some of her pictures too as she poses differently each time, making him smile for he snaps some shots randomly of her smiling, or talking to him, or just pointing at another big crackle. "beautiful," his lips whisper, into her ear, kissing softly as he pulls her to stand in his embrace again.

"thanks a lot for today," hayeon looks up him, cupping his face with one hand and tip toes to kiss his lips, "i love you so much," her voice murmers gently against his lips, making him smile as he kisses her again, much more passionate this time.

"i love you more," he breathes out, letting his tongue glide over her lower lip and eyes staring right into hers, "i love you, hayeon..."

hayeon pulls him closer, her one hand clutching on the fabric of his sweatshirt and the other behind his neck, playing slowly with his hair as they kiss again. she sighs softly into the kiss, feeling his firm hands on her body, giving birth to a sacred wish of not wanting him to stop ever. as he moves to her jaw, muttering how beautiful she is, his phone rings yet again, eliciting a groan from the girl's mouth and a curse from taehyung's.

hayeon's snatching the phone as she realises it's none other than her worst enemy-cum-friend. she huffs in anger, answering the call and snaps, "what do you want park jimin?"

"oh..." the man chuckles in surprise, making hayeon roll her eyes at the phone, "hello to you too miss,"

"i'm serious, jimin. why do you keep calling at the wrong time?"

jimin sighs deeply, "or i can ask you why do you keep doing weird stuff at the wrong time. i know you're not even at home."

"it's a date with my boyfriend, i can do whatever i want."

"the date that i spent my weekend preparing for."

"liar," hayeon hisses, "you were busy keeping my boyfriend away from me. no, tell me for real, how much do you like him?"

"a lot," jimin clicks his tongue, "have you ever wondered what a threesome feels like?"

"yes, but definitely not with you."

"c'mon, you'll lo-"

"alright enough," taehyung interrupts, heaving out a deep sigh as his eyes stare at his phone, "what is it jimin?"

"uh actually y'know aecha right?"

"no? i've heard a lot of names from you, please be specific."

"the roommate," jimin sighs and taehyung hums, "she's pregnant," hayeon gasps, covering her mouth while taehyung shakes his head in disappointment and jimin continues before they ask anything, "i didn't do it! relax, listen first, so her boyfriend is gonna marry her and they're moving in together. and since there's not much room for another person, that witch is kicking me out."

"wha-" taehyung bursts out laughing and hayeon just giggles, shaking her head at the man's misery. "no wait...." his laughter seizes and horror takes over his sharp features, "why did you call me?"

"well, you see tae... you're my only best friend and everything happened so fast i couldn't find a place to stay..."

"no no no no no," taehyung laughs in disbelief, "don't even-"

"please, tae you know i love you so much right? i have nowhere to go right now,"

"bro! tell that girl to move out!"

"her boyfriend is unemployed..." jimin sighs, "i don't see why she would even want to be associated with him. he's not even handsome y'know?"

"jimin, is this the time you should he bitching about the guy who's got a girl and even kicking you out of your own shared apartment?"

"i wanna murder him!"

taehyung scoffs and glances at hayeon who's quiet, not saying anything which jimin probably notices too, "hayeon-ah? i'm sorry, i didn't mean to bother you guys like this, but it's really an emergency."

"uh it's fine," she says, "i can understand, shit happens at the weirdest times."

"thanks, you're better than taehyung even if you get mad at me."

"sure," she sighs, "but just so y'know, i'm gonna make you pay for always stealing my boyfriend from me."

"lemme come over, then i'm all yours,"

"i won't allow you at home if you do anything funny," taehyung warns and his friend laughs on the line before hanging up. hayeon chuckles lightly, linking her arm with taehyung's and pulls him towards the car. "are you tired?"

"a little bit, but it was so fun today. this is gonna be one of my favourite days," she smiles at him, taking the passenger seat while taehyung pats her head then walks to the other side and hops in as well. "really tae, thank you so much."

"anything for you," he smiles, starting the engine and drives off. hayeon closes her eyes, resting her head back, holding taehyung's hand on the gear gently. "should we take something for dinner? i forgot to ask if jimin has eaten or not,"

"what does he like?"

"he eats everything. literally a pig."

"you said he likes dumplings right? let's take some for him,"

"and suddenly you don't hate him now?"

"i never hated him, tae. he just really gets on my nerves sometimes, but that's normal. and we gotta get along since he'll be living with us for a while."

"well yeah," he chuckles driving upto a place which hayeon recognised as he used to bring her here after her last lecture in college and they would eat together. he was already working even then which often made people from her college think that he's her brother or a relative rather than her boyfriend. and that was one reason she never worried over rumours for everybody was convinced that a smart and innocent girl like her wouldn't date a police officer. why not? she would think and laugh at their stupidity whenever taehyung would come to pick her up.

the door opens as taehyung's already back with a carry bag in his hand, which contains the box packed with dumplings for his friend. also, there's another bag and it has a few bottles of soju which makes hayeon sigh, knowing her night time is gone when the two best friends will sit together and have a drink.

she had always heard about him and jimin having a lot of fun together ever since high school, which is almost eight years ago. how they would skip classes and get in trouble together, sneak in the girl's washroom and put fake love letters on the walls, or drop a teacher's number if girls bothered them for their numbers, and a lot of mischief like that. it was just in stories for hayeon to listen and it often reminded her of the age gap between her and her boyfriend. she was almost nineteen when they started dating and taehyung was twenty-four already.

even though it's not that huge- the way taehyung would treat her like a child sometimes or tell about his school days in way that made him sound old, as though she was listening to someone her father's age recollecting their old memories. she had stories to share too, but taehyung would just chuckle and pat her head in response, which was offensive to her, and she would fight him to stop treating her like a little girl. that was one reason reason besides many that taehyung loves her with everything he had: her being younger than him by roughly six years which made him feel responsible of her and incharge of any misconduct from her side. she was, and is a little girl in his eyes.

and if you ask hayeon, she would smile, shrugging her shoulders with a mischievous grin that keeps tugging her lips upwards more than half of the time. she would gush about her happy life from having a loving and supportive dad back at home, to being an intelligent student, getting a very loving and caring boyfriend too, following her dream of being a writer after graduation and buying the two important men of her life gifts with her first salary. taehyung still keeps that watch safe and secure with him for it was too precious to lose. and same was with her father, he knew he was keeping it as safe as a million dollar diamond jewellery.

"i'm so sleepy now..." hayeon mumbles, drawing taehyung's attention from the street as he chuckles knowingly and nods.

"sleep,"

"uh no, we're almost there." she stretches her body, letting out a soft groan and taehyung glances at her, making her laugh, "i'm so sexy,"

"of course," he laughs as well, "but we don't want your sexiness showing too much at home now."

"jimin is already after you, so don't worry about me." she giggles stepping out of the car as taehyung pulls in the driveway of the house and turns off the engine. he follows hayeon towards the porch, lifting her swiftly in his arms, making her laugh as she eventually wraps her arms around his neck.

"but i'm after you," taehyung whispers, kissing her lips with a smile as the girl keeps giggling in his arms, loving it way too much. he opens the door, almost stepping in when another car pulls up, stealing their attention towards the drive. taehyung puts the girl down, smiling as his friend walks out with a bag, cracking his neck.

"hey, we just got here too," he gives jimin a brief hug, gesturing his hand inside and enters after him. hayeon smiles at jimin, not saying anything as she feels bad for he looks tired, probably having a tough day at work since taehyung was having a day off.

"you both should sit, i'll get something to drink." she gestures towards the couch and keeps her bag away as taehyung smiles at her thankfully, sitting with his friend.

"i'm sorry, hayeon," jimin sighs, nibbling on his lip as he looks at the girl and she smiles, shaking her head dismissively. he smiles a little, resting back on the couch, "how was your date?" he asks her and then glances at taehyung.

"great," hayeon chirps, bringing two glasses of water, some wine glasses and ice. "did you really help him prepare all that?"

"a little, yeah," jimin chuckles, sipping the water and heaves out a deep breath, "my best friend's girlfriend needs some special treatment you see."

"ah so that's where it's coming from?" hayeon laughs, shaking her head and jimin shrugs, "have you had dinner yet?"

"uh no, but i-"

"great, because your best friend got something for you." she smiles standing up and taehyung hands him the take away along with the bottles of soju. "i'll get changed and then i'm gonna sleep, you two can do whatever you want."

"you won't join us?" taehyung asks, stopping her and jimin nods, looking at her.

"you should stay, it's been ages since we had a normal conversation."

"there's nothing normal about you, officer park."

jimin chuckles deeply, opening a bottle of soju and pours in the glass for her, "sit, you can go after a while," he hums and hayeon sighs, taking the glass from him and sits next to taehyung who holds another glass and clinks it gently with jimin's while hayeon stares at them, embarrassed for not waiting for the 'cheers'.

"it's okay, next time," she says, resting her back against the couch and downs the drink at once, "mm wow, it..."

"burns?" taehyung chuckles, patting her back and she nods.

"remember the first time she went drinking with us?" jimin laughs at the memory, raising his glass at hayeon with a mischievous grin while taehyung nods, laughing loudly.

"yeah! it was hilarious! i can never forget that drunk hayeon."

"it was my first time, get over it." she huffs, "did i ever make fun of you both losing videogames against me? no right? you should be generous."

"excuse me? that's because we let you win. we don't want you crying," jimin smirks.

hayeon gasps, downing another few shots of the drink and glares at him, standing up swaying from the alcohol, but holds herself steady as she bends down, clasping the collar of jimin's uniform in her hand, "i win because i'm a great player... you're a loser officer park,"

"alright, if you say so," he snickers, pulling himself back and glances at taehyung, "bro, get your girl away,"

"you're a thief too, officer park." she hisses, "why do you always call tae at wrong time. y'know today he was kissing me when you called... and- and yesterday, he was- oh my god!" she giggles, leaving jimin to die laughing alone and moves to her boyfriend with a lazy smile.

"tae," her lips mumble, sitting on his lap as he puts his glass away to avoid having her drink it too. "i love you so much daddy," she whispers and the men choke on their saliva. jimin laughs loudly and taehyung nods, slightly embarrassed but more proud of the drunk confession.

"yeah? will you go to your room and sleep now?"

"mm-hmm," hayeon nods, "and you...?"

"i'll stay with jimin for a while, you can go first."

"mm'kay, but- but don't kiss him... only love me."

"yeah, now go."

hayeon nods, getting from his lap after kissing his lips once and heads towards the stairs stopping in the middle to turn back and waves at jimin, "bye park jimin, i'll beat you tomorrow."

"sure," he replies, waving back, "good night,"

_________

a/n- please vote and comment the chapters if you enjoy reading the book! ❤️ have a good day/night wherever you are ✨❣️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.2K 268 16
քօӄɛʀ₂ /ˈքəʊӄə/ ᵃ ᶜᵃʳᵈ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵖˡᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒʳ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ... 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 , 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩...
741K 42.2K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
79.2K 4.8K 42
Y/N, a police officer in the anti-robbery squad, has been working really hard to catch an infamous robbery squad. Her motive in catching these guys w...
5.9K 129 14
•Jihye (you)who is sweet kind and innocent girl •Jeon jungkook who is cold and heartless mafia king •Jihye who can't see anyone in pain • jungkook...