Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter twenty-six

815 10 2
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:
August 2021

I woke up in the lovely hotel room with Charles next to me, today was Saturday which meant practice but more important qualifying. I really hope Charles can manage to get a good position for tomorrow's race.

I got up, showered and started to get ready. After I finished my shower Charles woke up as well, then he took a shower while I finished getting ready. "God I have this weird feeling that qualifying will go badly" he said and dried his hair with the towel.
"Shake that feeling off, I'm sure it will be alright" I said trying to shake that feeling off him. "If my good luck charm says so I'm sure it will go alright, but still I have a weird feeling..." he said and referred to me as his good luck charm.
"You're too sweet" I said and gave him a kiss, as I have just finished getting ready, and so has he.

We left the hotel and drove toward the track, the drive there was not that bad thankfully.. When we arrived at the track we went straight to the Ferrari hospitality where Charles met his manager and headed to a quick meeting before practice three.. I met up with Isa who also was on track today. It was amazing seeing her again, she has been missed.

"So how is everything between you two?" I asked Isa since we most of the time always talk about Charles and I. "It's amazing, it just gets better day by day, we are really happy" she said and smiled big. "I'm so happy for you Isa, you both deserve each other so much.. how long have you been together now, I can't really remember" I asked. "In two months we have been together for five years" she smiled. "Wow that's a lot" I said and was actually very surprised and shocked. I didn't think it was this much.

Isa and I talked for a bit before the boys returned to us. "Hey girls" Carlos said and went to give Isa a hug from behind, it was cute. "Hey" we both said. "So what are we talking about?" Charles asked and sat next to me while looking at me with a smile. "Nothing special really," Isa answered. "Nope, nothing" I also said which made us both let out a little laugh. "Aha! Charles, they are lying to us!!" Carlos said which made Charles laugh, Carlos is so damn curious. "You don't have to know everything Carlos!" I said. "I do," he insisted.

Carlos took me aside, away from Isa and Charles. They were talking right now so they probably didn't even notice we left them for a few minutes. "What's wrong Carlos?" I asked, as he looked nervous. "Can I ask you the biggest favor ever?" he asked. "Sure" I said and smiled. He took me even more aside so no one could hear us. "I'm gonna ask Isa to marry me, and I was just thinking that you maybe could help me get her ring size in some way?" He said and smiled nervously.. "Oh my god Carlos!! Of course I will help, this is huge! I'm on it, don't worry!" I said and smiled big, this was so exciting!

"Thank you so much Olivia, this means a lot" he said and went to give me a hug. "You are very welcome, I'm so excited for you guys" I said. "Thanks. I hope she says yes though" he said and pulled away from the hug. "Don't worry, I know she will" I said with a glimpse in my eye. By the way she just talked about him, there's no doubt she will decline his proposal.

A few hours later after Carlos asked me to help him with this little/ big mission, it was practice time. The third and last practice before qualifying.
It didn't go as well as he hoped, Charles finished sixteenth which isn't ideal but it is what it is. He was very disappointed, but he managed to stay positive and look forward to qualifying. Max topped the last practice, so that was good.

The next hour and a half went by fast, and it was now qualifying time. I walked with Isa to our seats above the pit. These were the best seats ever.
"I'm excited, I hope they'll do well," Isa said nervously. "Me too, they need it" I answered. We were both really hoping for our boyfriends to get good positions for the race tomorrow..
"The qualifying are being delayed because of the weather" Isa and I got informed by some of the others around us. "Oh alright, thanks" I said to the man. We then headed down to the garage to see if there were any updates.. "Hey girls, the qualifying is being delayed" Nicholas , Charles' manager said. "Yeah we just heard, any ideas when it will start?" I asked. "Nah, the safety car are out checking the track now, so let's see".. "Hmm, alright" I said and sended him a smile, as he was on his way to Charles. Charles and Carlos were both in their cars, so they were ready to head out as soon as the qualifying could begin..

After a short wait the qualifying could begin, so we headed back to our seats so we were ready for it to start. It went good in Q1, both the ferraris made it into Q2 which was just amazing but also expected..

Q2 was underway, there was a huge threat of rain again, but most of the drivers went out to set good times, just in case the rain would start. "God I have a feeling they both won't make it, Oli" Isa said, covering her eyes since the last few times were being sat now, and it didn't look good for either of them. "I feel the same, fuck this sucks" I said, I was really nervous, I just hoped they could do it.. But they didn't; they were both kicked out of Q2 when the chequered flags were waved.. "Dammit!" Isa said. "Yeah, let's go down," I said. We were both disappointed. Not at them but at the cars, they really need a stronger car and strategy next season.

They both got out of their cars looking disappointed and unsatisfied. They both walked directly to talk with some of the team, before walking towards Isa and I.
Charles finished eleventh and Carlos thirteenth..
"I don't wanna be here right now" Charles said frustrated, so we walked away from the garage and away from the cameras.. "I almost made it to the next session! this is unbelievable" he said and threw his things on the massage table in frustration. "Hey it's fine, come here" I said and pulled him into me, where we hugged. "Thanks for being here, you make me calm" he said and went to give me a kiss. "I'll always be here" I smiled..

After he had cooled down a bit we went to the garage again, where we watched Q3 together with Isa and Carlos. Red flags were out since the weather was too much, they can't drive in weather like this. Just as Lando agreed on the red flags, he crashed. He crashed really badly, he spun around countless times and pieces of his car flew off and around the track. We all were really shocked and nervous for Lando. But Carlos was especially very nervous for his best friend, and Charles was really nervous for his friend as well but also because of what happened here on this track two years ago, where he lost his good friend..
"He is out!" I said as the cameras filmed on him. "Thank god!" Charles said relieved and Carlos looked relieved as well. Lando got helped into the medical car and then he was taken to a checkup at the trackside medical centre... God I hope he will be ready for tomorrow.

The rest of the qualifying went by after forty minutes of waiting time. It was good, Max grabbed pole which was amazing. He grabbed it right in front of Lewis and George which was just perfect, so he can get a good start tomorrow and hopefully score even more points, so he is closer to Lewis in the championship. It's very close between them this season, they keep switching between first and second place.. Very exciting.

After qualifying finished, Charles had some media duties to attend, and also a meeting with the team where he wanted to discuss what happened today.. So I went back to the hotel with Isa, since the fun part on track was done for today. We stayed in Carlos and Isa's room where we just ate some food and talked a bit. It was really chilled and lovely.

I went to the bathroom where I found Isa's toiletbag. I'm not a person who looks into other people's things but I am on a mission right now. So I looked inside it and found her jewelers. She had a few rings so I tried them on and they fitted perfectly on myself, that was easy. I texted Carlos to let him know that the mission was completed and it was a success.

Later the boys came back to the hotel and joined us, it was great. Lando and Daniel also joined us in the evening, thankfully Lando was alright. He was a bit bruised, but alright. And ready to drive tomorrow, that is if they get his car fixed until then.

"Oli, can I have a word with you please?" Carlos asked. "Yeah sure" I said and then we left the others, we walked out to the little balcony so they couldn't hear us.
"So, you figured it out already?" he asked and looked surprised. "She has the exact same ring size as me, so just take this then you'll have something to compare it to in sizes" I said and took off my ring and handed it to him. "Thanks really, I'll keep it safe" he said, taking the ring, and then putting it in his pocket. "Of course.. And Carlos, she will be so happy!" I said and smiled big. "I know.. she deserves the world" he said and hugged me, before we went inside to the others again..

The next day was Sunday, which was race day! We went to the track a bit later than usual, but it was fine really. We arrived at the ferrari hospitality where we talked a bit with the different people here, which was nice.
I started to feel a bit dizzy so I sat down to take a little break. "Are you alright?" Nicholas asked as he saw me. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said and smiled, pretending I was completely fine. "Olivia, you don't look fine. Do you want me to get Charles?" he asked, looking worried. "No! He has to focus on the race, he needs this race to be good.. I'll be fine, just need to sit here for a bit" I said. I really didn't want him to go get Charles, since I didn't want him to worry about me while racing, he needed to have a good race, especially after the two other days. "Fine I won't tell, but if something happens, you tell me!" he insisted and I agreed on the deal, as long as he wont tell..

The weather was terrible today, there was lots of heavy rain all the time. So the start was delayed by 25 minutes. When the 25 minutes were up the formation lap began with a safety car in front. It was still raining a lot.. When the formation lap was almost over it was decided they couldn't drive in these conditions so the start procedure was suspended and the safety car lead the drivers into pitlane again..

The drivers got out of the cars and walked into the garage. "What's your thoughts on the weather?" I asked Charles as he came to sit next to me. "It's not responsible to drive in these conditions" he said and I agreed. Some of the other drivers, Max included, didn't think it was too bad. "I agree, wasn't it hard to see anything out there?".. "Very much.. I dunno if this race will take place, it's already been more than half an hour" Charles said.. I had my doubts too, but only time would tell.

It had now been an hour and a half since the race officially had to start, and there were still no updates. Everyone was really bored, and just waited for the stupid rain to be less heavier. It looked like if the race would ever begin, it would be a timed race than a race with the maximum amount of laps.
Carlos and Charles looked so tired, and we're almost sleeping. They both sat down on some boxes leaning their head on the wall, with their eyes closed. It was cute.
The cameras filmed at Lando, who was also half asleep, Seb and Mick played football in the haas garage and some people were playing cars, everyone was so bored.

Finally after three hours of waiting, the race could begin. It was now a timed race with only 53 minutes left. The safety car set off with the cars following. There were still some rain and it didn't look good in my opinion..

After only three laps completed the race got red flagged again, the drivers couldn't see anything and they couldn't keep the warmth in their tyres, so it was decided that they should once again return to pit. With only 45 minutes left it didn't look good, but points could now be given out since they had completed two full laps, only half points would be given though.

A short wait after the race was called off and would not resume, since the forecast said rain would not stop until many hours. That meant the race was over and Max had "won"..
The podium was a weird one, since it didn't feel like a real podium because they only drove three laps today, but it was with Max in first, George in second and Lewis in third. It was good for Max because then he would get more points in the championship battle..

Almost every driver wrote a message to the awesome fans out there, since they had been waiting for hours and for no reason. Some of them have just been waiting patiently at home while some have literally spent six or seven hours on the track in the heavy rain. They are really awesome.

We didn't celebrate after the race as we usually did, we just went to eat dinner and stay in the hotel until tomorrow when we are headed to the Netherlands again..

Charles and I arrived at the hotel after we ate some dinner with some of the other drivers, it was great.
"I don't feel so good" I said and grabbed the railing on the stairs, since we were walking up the stairs and suddenly felt nauseous.. "Chill, don't hurry we have all the time we need" Charles said and waited for me, we walked slowly up to the floor where our room was. I managed to get into the room with some support from Charles, I didn't feel good right now..

I laid down in bed which helped a bit. "Here drink this" Charles said and gave me some ice water. "Thanks.." I said and took a sip of the water.
"Is this the first time you felt like this?" He asked worriedly. " I got dizzy earlier..but never felt nauseous like this" I answered and sat the glass on the nightstand.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I didn't want you to worry" I said looking down, knowing he didn't wanna hear that.. "Olivia please, you are one of the most important people in my life, so if anything happens you let me know alright?" He said and placed his hand in mine. "I promise, I love you" I said and went for a kiss. "I love you too," he said and smiled.

The rest of the night went by slowly. I kept feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous, but it helped to take some painkillers and just chill. Charles kept checking in on how I felt, he was and is the best..
_______

(2745 words)
What a "race" sucks they couldn't get to drive.. and how exciting is it for Carlos and Isa!!❤️
Can't wait to see what will happen..

Hope you liked the chapter, I'll try to publish one more this week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.4K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
14.3K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
332K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...