Taming the Ice Cold Princess...

By alluringhana

Athena De Vera, a very famous Celebrity has decided to enroll to a Graduate School Program in order to fulfil... More

CHAPTER 1 - First Day
CHAPTER 2 - Tagaytay
Chapter 3 - Eyes on me
CHAPTER 4- Resto Bar
CHAPTER 5- Silk night gown
CHAPTER 6- Rosebud Strawberry
CHAPTER 7- Red Velvet
CHAPTER 8- Friends with you
CHAPTER 9- Closer
CHAPTER 10 -Hiding my heart away
CHAPTER 11- All hell breaks loose
CHAPTER 12- Dangerous
CHAPTER 13- Barbecue and Sour Cream
CHAPTER 14- Disobedience
CHAPTER 15- You're so gorgeous
CHAPTER 16- Queen of Hearts
CHAPTER 17- Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 18- VIP fan
CHAPTER 19- Wake up
CHAPTER 20- Valid Reason
CHAPTER 21- Passcode
CHAPTER 22- Salagubang
CHAPTER 23- Waves
CHAPTER 24- Bring us down
CHAPTER 25 - We've always got each other's back
CHAPTER 26 - Mocha Coffee
CHAPTER 27- Pride, soul, and identity
CHAPTER 28- Sydney with a broken heart.
CHAPTER 29 - Aminin ang gusto
CHAPTER 30- No complications, just love
CHAPTER 31 - I'm hurting
CHAPTER 32- Gamble
CHAPTER 33- Kadena
CHAPTER 34- that voice
Chapter 35- Tears
Chapter 36 - Fuck this coffee
Chapter 37 - Whys
Chapter 38 - I am here for her
Chapter 39- Ice Cold Princess
Chapter 40 - Paper Bags
Chapter 41 - Crush

CHAPTER 42 - the start of a new beginning

22.5K 593 151
By alluringhana

A/N

I would like to apologize to all of my readers who have waited for a long time for me to update. I have been busy with my life and just moved to a new place. Starting from now on and for my next story, I will be updating more often.

--

I was with Athena and her family earlier- her dad drove us all the way here because obviously they will attend Athena's Graduation Day. Her dad used a different car, something new because the paparazzi already knows Athena's car.

I was the first one who went out of the car because I need to be with the Faculty members and so that people won't be too nosy on why I was with Athena. I don't want them to know just yet.

When I went upstairs going towards the auditorium, I can see a lot of photographers and media industry.

The graduation of the Nottinghale University is being telecast on the TV and online via Facebook and Youtube and knowing that the children of the business people and of course, Athena are here, people are looking forward to watch this once in a lifetime event.

"Hi Ms. Eira Rodriguez, you look so glamorous today!" Ani ng isang TV Reporter.

"Thank you" matipid kong sagot. I don't want to feel awkward and besides I need to be with my colleagues right now.

While I was walking towards the entrance of the Auditorium, I overheard students talking.

"Asan na ba si Athena pare?" Dinig ko sa isang estudyante na tila g-graduate rin but from the Undergraduate Program.

"Hindi pa ata dumarating eh. I'm waiting for her too dude." Another student replied wearing his toga.

I secretly rolled my eyes because of what I have heard. Little did they know that the person that they are talking about is already mine.

There are few students here who are wearing their ROTC Uniform to make the Graduation formal and special and at the same time, organized.

I can't wait for this program to be over so we can tell the world that we are together without any pretensions.

As soon as Athena came in, the press are already all over their heels. Can't they just respect the program proper and interview her after this?

"I'll answer everything po after our commencement exercises" Athena just being humble and kind as always.

Each and every students marched their way onto their seats. Meanwhile, the awardees were the ones who marched the last to give them the spotlight. They deserved it.

I saw Athena now walking glamorously while she smiles at every people she sees. Artistang artista talaga. When her eyes met mine, kinindatan niya ako. I was scared that my colleagues might see that. Hindi nga ako nagkamali dahil siniko ako ni Janice San Diego.

"Bruha ka talaga. Haba ng hair mo, kayo pa rin pala hanggang sa huli" bulong ni Janice sa akin. I rolled my eyes dahil baka marinig pa siya ng iba naming ka faculty members.

"Shut up." I shoo her away.

The awardees area is just next to the faculty members kaya kitang kita ko si Athena. She is busy and excited with Samantha because Samantha will receive a gold medal for leadership. I'm proud of them and of course to my other students because it's a different feeling when you see the success of your students and somehow you will always be part of their journey during their MBA years.

The flow of the program is smooth as it is, the University President handed over the respective diplomas to the graduates and as we all know, after getting that diplomas, the awarding of the students is next.

The leadership awardees also received their medals. I saw Samantha's parents waving at the other parents saying "this is my daughter". Sikat na sikat kasi ang mommy ni Samantha because they are the owners of Marcella Fragrances, by the way, Athena's favorite perfume.

Cum Laude awardees were the next and after that, Magna Cum Laude.

When Athena came up the stage with her parents, a tear fell from her mother's eye and that's when you know how proud she is for her daughter.

"Athena De Vera, Magna Cum Laude" the Dean was the one who awarded Athena. Athena smiled at me at nakakaloka dahil may sinasabi pa siya while looking at me. I think she said "finally".

She is so hard headed sometimes, masyado siya nagpapahalata or is it just me who is scared at the moment?

After the Graduation, the students gathered together to have their class pictures. I miss being a student sometimes. I miss this kind of event. I wish I could do this thing all over again because of what happened to my mother, so you knew everything about what happened to my life, I lost her after my graduation day.

Some students approached me to take pictures. Hindi ako nagsungit because I don't wanna be a kill joy. While taking pictures with other students, may humawak ng bewang ko and I know who that is.

"Ako naman.." she whispered those words pero kinilabutan ako. It feels like we are just new in this relationship pero hindi. "Dami na nagpapapicture sa'yo but, me, your girlfriend wala pa."

May diin yung "girlfriend" that's why the students heard it. Some of them are shocked while some of them smiled. I know they are old and matured enough to respect me and Athena.

Nakita ko na nagbulungan yung ibang mga students kaya naman ay namula ang mukha ko.

"Are you ashamed of me?" Athena asked me without hesitations.. nabigla kasi ako sa sinabi niya.

"No, I am just shocked.. never thought you'll tell the world too soon.." I smiled and reassured her that it is fine with me.

"This is what we want, right?" Athena is waiting for my answer. Yes, we want this. I don't have any issues on it naman but why is she like that to me?

"I don't have issues, Athena. It's fine with me.. really" I nodded at her because after all that has happened, we deserve to live without having to pretend anymore. I reached for her hand and smiled.

"If that is the case.." 

Athena just raised both of her brows and I know she will definitely do something. I know it.

She smiled back at me widely and the next thing I know, the media and photographers are already here with us, circling around us.  

"Athena.. I know what you're doing.."

She put her finger on my mouth just to shut me off.

"I don't wanna sound too corny or cheesy but I have to say what I am feeling right now.."

Huminga ng malalim si Athena before siya magsalita. "It took us a while but I will never ever let you go.. Ayoko na ulit maramdaman na mawala ka.. dahil hindi ko pala kaya." Athena whispered. 

Athena was looking at Samantha and nodded. Samantha made her way towards us and handed over a small red box.

Kinakabahan ako sa nangyayari but at the same time, my heart jumping with joy.

"I don't wanna kneel down 'cos I'm wearing heels kasi eh." Athena just laughed in the middle of her sentences.

"I love you so much, Eira Rodriguez. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you..."

Both of us are literally crying with joy.

I never thought that she would actually propose today.. at this very moment!

"I love you too, Athena and you already know that!" Tinapik ko siya sa braso.

"Love, will you marry me?"

Her puffy eyes are currently looking at me.

I smiled at her "Yes, I will marry you.. in every universe that you are in.. I will definitely find and will marry you over and over again."

Sometimes, we may experienced hardships and challenges but being with the one that you love the most, will make our life easy and worthwhile.

This is just the beginning of our unending story and I just want to start my journey with her as my wife.

----

"So Mum, did you have a happy ever after with mommy Athena?" 

"Yes, Anastasia..." I smiled at my daughter. She didn't know that she's a huge blessing for us.

Anastasia is just five years-old and we have decided to live here in my place in Alabang. 

"then what is your happy ever after mum?"

"It's you Ana. Your mommy and I are so lucky to have you."

At an early age, we made sure that Anastasia, our daughter has her eyes wide opened with what is happening around her. I want her to pick her choices in life but of course with our guidance.

"Dinner is ready!!"

I heard Athena downstairs because she prepared my favorite lamb shack so we hurriedly go downstairs to eat.

"What took you so long to come down?" Athena is pouting at us. "Nagpakwento na naman si Ana?"

"Don't worry about her, Athena. I'm glad she loves our story." I placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Athena just continued with her acting journey and she opened a couple of branches here in the Philippines.

While me on the other hand, is the new President of ER Collections. My dad, he is just enjoying his retirement and I am glad he is exploring things at his age.

I want Anastasia to find the love the she deserves someday just like what we have but for now, I will forever cherish what I have and be a great mother for her.

THE END.

A/N.

Please continue to support me as I will be focusing on the sequel of Taming the Ice Cold Princess.

Thank you all so much and forever grateful for my readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 107K 54
She's a perfect definition of a beautiful disaster. His Ate.
697K 25K 71
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
1.5M 44.1K 23
~ COMPLETED ~ Side story 1 of Sweet Surrender 🦋 Started: July 24, 2021 Ended: October 30, 2021 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2021 ****UNEDITED****
552K 37.1K 58
Si Hiraya ay simpleng mamamayan lang na tinutulungan ang mga magulang nya na maghanap buhay dahil hindi sapat ang kinikita ng mga magulang nila sa ka...