Save your tears • Jasper Hale

By glxssysativa

I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me , caught you... More

• the Cast •
•The soundtrack•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•The end•
•Little bit•

•14•

447 10 2
By glxssysativa

Oct 14th

Know as Halloween

Also known as Karmen and Delilah's birthday.

Since they were little, Delilah and Karmen would always sleep in Karmen's room the night before their Birthday, talk about the year, and manifest under the moon before falling asleep in each others arms.

Usually they would wake up and
Come down stairs to breakfast but, Juno had the devious plan to "bring it to them"

"Ready?" I whisper to Juno. She nods.

" 1 2 go! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" we shout as loud as we can. Alec begins blasting spongebob music as the two twins jump up. I immediately spray them with silly string, while Juno throws frozen waffles and sprays whip cream.

"What the fuck!" Karmen says blocking her face. Delilah spits out the silly string that's in her mouth.

We soon run out of our goods and stand there with smiles. "2 seconds to run before I smother you with this whip cream pillow." Karmen says glaring at us. The four of us quickly run out of their room and down the stairs laughing.

"You four woke them up didn't you?" Ameythst asks while sipping her coffee. On cue the twins come down stairs with whip cream and silly string on them.

"Smile!" Izzy says taking a picture of them.

"All of you are dead." Karmen says. Suddenly Paul walks in with two gifts wrapped in his arms.

"That's not what I was expecting you to look like on your birthday." He says making Karmen shoot him a look.

"Umm who are you two?" He asks looking at Izzy and Alec.

"Paul meet Alec and Izzy, my bestfriends since birth who are also shadow hunters. Besties, meet Karmens hot headed dog Paul."

"I bark one time and roll over and I get called a dog." I giggle and sit down in the chair.

We hear footsteps and the other three sibling walk into the kitchen.

"Why are you two covered in gunk?"

"Why are there streamers hung up?"

"Why are you holding gifts."

"It's their birthday." Juniper says sitting in her seat.

Luke scoffs and mutters something.

"Problem Lucas?" Paul says pulling Karmen into him.

"Yeah, it's the fact we all share the same birthday." Kaydence says.

Silence takes over.

"No offense but man y'all's dad is not shit." Izzy says kicking her feet up. Ameyst knocks them off the table Making Izzy smile innocently. "Trust me, we know." Delilah sits down in her normal spot. Amethyst looks at the other two teenagers with a frown, "well I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It doesn't matter, we never got to celebrate our birthday anyway." Luke grumbles also sitting down next to me.

Alec quickly moves me on to his lap. Luke hold his knife tightly.

"What do you mean you never got to celebrate?" Juniper asks.

"Father never let us."

"Your fathers a bitch." Izzy voices.

"Well... why don't we start now?" Everyone looks at Delilah. "What?"

"Why not celebrate now? You guys should get to experience a true birthday. I don't mind, i'm sure Karmen won't."

"Uhh yes I will, I don't like them..." Delilah hits Karmen.

"That's a nice idea Delilah. What do you two want to do?" Amethyst questions as she hands them a plate full of food.

"I-.... I don't know." Kaydence says softly. For once she doesn't sound like a bitch and it's weird.

"Luke?"

"Can we... can we watch a movie?" He asks softly.

We all stare at him.

"I'm not watching a movie on my birthday! Fuck that! Delilah already wants to go to a bookstore every year!" Karmen yells out.

It's silent,

"Never mind actually. You guys celebrate." Luke stands up and goes back to his room. Kaydence excuses herself and leaves as well.

"Way to be an ass Karmen." Delilah mutters.

"I'm wrong!? They literally stabbed Willow and tried to kill her. Let's not forget our whore of a father literally only had them to replace us! So don't forgive me for not liking them or wanting to share my birthday, WITH TWO MISTAKES!"

She storms off and goes to her room leaving the rest of us in silence.

"Would it be wrong for me to start eating right now?" Izzy whispers. I give her a look making her sigh.

"Well, I'm..." Amethyst is at a loss for words.

"I'm going to talk to Karmen." I get off of Alecs lap and go upstairs.

"Karmen?" I open her door and see her sniffling on her bed. I close the door and sit on the bed, "talk to me."

"I hate them so much. They got to experience him as a loving father while I was backhanded almost everyday! They had a full family while I had a broken one. I was left with a broken mother who drank nonstop! Not them! They didn't get to celebrate their birthday!? Boo fucking hoo! They got everything else! I can be selfish with this!"

By now she's sitting up and hugging her pillow tightly to her chest.

"They fucking stabbed you! They tried to kill you! They shouldn't get to celebrate anything! They shouldn't even be alive if you ask me! Everyone is being so nice to them and it's pissing me off!"

I stare at her

"You're wrong..."

"What?"

"You're wrong... they may have grew up with Nicklaus but we both know he was not capable of love. He only had them to feed into some twisted fantasy. He didn't let them celebrate birthdays, he was mad that Luke's gay, who knows what else he did.... Both families he created were miserable and honestly I think you got the better deal. You didn't have to grow up with him.... I don't fully trust any of them, but, they didn't have a choice but to love him."

"Now I'm not telling you to forget all Ill feelings you have towards them and act like brother and sister with them, but one birthday wouldn't hurt.... I think sharing something besides a house and school, will show them that their life was shitty and it will let them know that their father is too."

"Fuck you, when did you become wise?" I give her a small smile.

"Not sure,... I'll snap back to my bitchy self soon though." She gives me a hug and I hug her back.

"Evil twins forever?" She holds up her pinky. I wrap mine around hers and we kiss them.

"I'll send Paul up ok?" She nods and I leave them room.

I go back downstairs and send Paul upstairs.

"So now what?" Juniper asks eating a piece of bacon. "Celebrate as usual I guess?"

We walk into the house laughing with excitement.

"Ok, we all need to hurry up and get ready!" Karmen says. I nod and go to walk up the stairs but I freeze.

I smell him.

I look in the living room and see a box on the coffee table.

"Mom? Is this gift ours?" Delilah asks.

"No. I gave you girls your gifts." She says looking at it in confusion.

"Some guy and girl dropped it off." Luke says coming out of the kitchen. "What guy and girl?"

"Some blonde girl with yellow eyes? The guy had brown hair." I sniff the air and I get a small smell of Rose and Emmett. But the strongest scent is his.

I want to throw up.

I feel everyone looking at me in concern.

"Are you going to open it." Karmen asks me softly.

I walk over to the boxes and stare at it.

I sit down on the couch and stare them down with wide eyes.

"Maybe it wasn't him Willow.... Let's see what's inside."

"One of them is his... Rose is the other one."

I decide to open Roses gift first.

I peel the bow back and open it. Inside sits a pair of red naked wolf platform boots.

I notice a letter and I read it.

"I hurt you again and I'm sorry."

-rose

I huff and throw the letter in the box.

"She has a good taste in shoes." I ignore Izzy and stare at Jaspers gift.

I hesitantly begin to open it.

Inside lays a black dress with a black corset and shall.

I clench my fists and stare at the items with hatred.

I jump off the couch and snatch Luke's phone. I quickly dial a number.

As soon as they pick up I start yelling, "fuck you! Fuck you Jasper. You have no fucking right to send me that! What makes you think I want anything from you!? Huh!? Answer me!"

Nothing.

I laugh and wipe at my face.

"You're not shit. You're so lucky you aren't in forks and people are holding me back. When I see you or catch a fucking whiff of your disgusting scent, I'm going to kill you! Stay the fuck away from me, and tell Rose to fuck off and choke!" I end the call and throw the phone.

"That was my phone!" I ignore Luke and grab the shoes Rose gave me. "Happy fucking birthday Karmen. Enjoy the gift." I shove them in Karmens arms and grab the box from Jasper.

I grab my leather jacket and bike keys.

"Wait Willow-" Alec grabs my arm. "Let's calm down yeah? You know you shouldn't drive angry."

I stare into his eyes and his body tenses up.

"Let me go." His eyes dilate and he lets me go. I quickly exit the house and jump on my bike. I rev the engine and waste no time flying down the driveway.

I come to a screeching halt and park the bike.

I stare at the path in-front of me with dread.

I jump off the bike and slowly walk through the woods.

I eventually come up to the spot where everything happened.

I walk toward the tree only to freeze when I see the the blankets covered in blood.

I see my dress from the day in tattered pieces.

The food is rotten and the candles are knocked over.

As I take everything in, everything hits me full force.

Flashes of that night cloud my vision and I find my self heaving at the thought. I fall to my knees and throw up whatever is in my system.

I take in a shakey breath as I fall on my back.

I stare up at the night sky and think of every single thing that has happened to me.

Feeling every single emotion possible, I let out the loudest scream possible. I feel the ground beneath me shake at the noise.

I shakily stand up and drop his gift to the ground.

Slowly, the fabric erupts into flames as I stare at it.

The longer I stare, the bigger and brighter the flames become. Eventually the flames spread through the grass and the trees.

I watch as the flames dance around me, giving me a sense of warm comfort that miss so dearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 479 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. „i'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
18.4K 619 10
~Book Two in the Lilliana Cullen Series~ Her lips are cold but soft. Reluctantly, Lily breaks away to take a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I needed to k...
23.3K 646 13
[Book II] Millie is back. Now 18, another year older and wiser, so everyone keeps telling her. As her best friend Bella stresses about getting older...
56.7K 1.9K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...