✅A God Worthy Soulmate

By ActionInfinity

Clarisse Montana is the best friend of Lizzie Saltzman. She is a hybrid (witch and werewolf) who was abandone... More

A God Worthy Soulmate
Golden Charm
Am I Crazy?
Who Wears The Key?
God's Prisoner
Only Deal I Have
Mixed Emotions
What He Wants
Date With A God
I Prefer Plan A
Fairytale Bond
Prince Charming
Who's The Better Choice
What Pleases You
Strolling through the Kingdom
Children Can Be A Pain
They're More Than Friends
The L Word
A Wedding Contract
Final Chapter

Vallahra

206 8 0
By ActionInfinity

Ken made me keep my eyes closed for some reason whatever he wanted to show me should be a surprise. But I wasn't very good with surprises. "Ken, when exactly are you going to tell me where we are?"

"Be patient darling." He told me still slowly
leading me somewhere I didn't know.

Shaking my head I could see Lizzie right now in my head judging and squealing that I just willingly went with Ken. The look on Ethan's face was enough to make me almost feel guilty. But it wasn't like I could avoid my attraction towards him. "Are we there yet - gosh I feel like I'm a child asking that."

" Almost, " He responded.

Within a few minutes we landed, he gently placed me down on the ground, I looked up and saw a beautiful castle in front of us.

" Welcome to Vallahra my love " Ken spoke, grabbing my hand with his.

Blinking my eyes I spun around in my boots not believing that he took me to a place that looked like a palace of royalty. "This is incredible!" It was something that looked like something you read out of a children's book.

" I'm glad you like it because one day we'll be in your new home well ours " Ken exclaimed.

" Wait, you own all of this " I questioned, glancing at him in shock.

" Well more like rule it… this is the original home of the gods before we decided to travel to the modern world " He responded.

" That's why they call you the father of gods because you're the king of all of them " I said.

" Yes, I am,  " Ken smiled.

" Does that make me your queen then? " I teased.

He grabbed me into his arms holding me close, our chests hitting one another…. " You are my queen "

Bending my head down I lightly blushed feeling a lot of pressure. If that was the case then I would have to wear a crown. Be the queen to an almost kingdom. "That's a lot of pressure for a simple supernatural hybrid girl…I don't think I can live up to the ones you read about royalty in books.."

"You don't have to change anything you do. So long as I get to call you mine, Clarisse. You can act how you see fit." He explained tilting my chin up with his thumb with a soft smile on his face.

I smiled back at him, raising my hand to his check, stroking it softly. He stared deeply into my eyes before capturing my lips against his, a small fleeting kiss was soon turned into a passionate hungry kiss.
I wrapped my arms around his neck tugging him closer towards me, our tongues soon brushed against one another.
As we were wrapped up in one another arms not noticing footsteps was approaching towards us, and soon someone cleared their throats loudly causing us to pull away from one another.

" Your grace "

Ken grumbled under his breath clearly not wanting to be interrupted at the moment and hugged me closer to his chest. "You've got to be kidding me!"

" What is it " He demanded, glancing at the man in front of us.

"Apologize, your grace." The man bowed to us before delivering the news he had. "The preparations you asked for are ready."

" Good, you may go now, " Ken said dismissing the man.

The man nodded and bowed before walking away. "Who was that?" I asked curiously, glancing at him.

" Just a mere servant, my love." Ken responded, grabbing my hand leading me into the castle.

Glaring at him I wasn't quite sure I liked the term. "  Do you know what century it is? People don't use that term  anymore."

" Things are different in Vallahra, my love around here the people serve their gods in any way we see fit  " Ken explained, seeing unfazed that I didn't agree with him.

"  One day when we are married they'll serve you, you'll be their queen and they'll be your subjects serving you however you see fit " He added.

Halting in my tracks I felt my heart almost leap out of my chest, " I don't want anyone to  serve me and in case you didn't realize I'm only eighteen There's no way I would marry you that young and dare I ask how old are you?"

" I'm 25 in human years but 10,000 years old " He responded.

Whipping my head around in his direction is slightly discussed. "So you're basically old like Santa Claus, though much younger ." I chuckled.

"Santa Claus. Who in the name of the Gods is that?" He was absolutely confused.

" He's basically a friendly holiday icon that appears during Christmas and gifts children with presents only the nice ones… He wears a quite chubby red suit and has flying reindeer that flies him around the world " I answered.

" I met him last year when an evil krampus tried to take over my school but Santa came and defeated him  " I added.

Ken still stared at me confused but gently tugs me by the arm inside the building leading me down multiple hallways. I was completely right that this place is like a huge castle. But he was still a cocky headed guy nonetheless. " If you're going to use your powers on me or something to get me to marry you I'll say hard pass. Because I'm not a kid anymore who wishes for a fairytale romance."

"I would never force you into anything against your will, my love '' Ken replied, squeezing my hand in his. .

Shaking my head I remembered that he nearly hurt Ethan and the others. "You make it hard to believe such a thing."

He suddenly stopped for a moment and turned to look at me, " Please believe me when I say I would never do that… I care for you deeply Clair and all I want to do is make you happy "

" You're all that matters to me " He added.

" How many girls have got into your bed with that one liner." I commented.

" I have never had to ask a woman to sleep with me… they would come to me willingly " He answered.

Throwing my hands up in the air I scoffed with a half smile  rolling my eyes. "And there's the ego problem again for the 100th time!"

"  I am a god, my love, what were you expecting, hmm some prince Charming  " He commented.

Spinning away from him growling under my breath. My werewolf eyes are beginning to surface. "My expectations aren't that hard. Because I've only had one boy I liked in my life and I triggered my curse as a result. So  - hell give me a break and try to be normal for once!"

" Clari, what do you want to do, I have done everything to please you and you continue to deny me… why must you keep denying us " He exclaimed.

"Because I've never felt what I feel for you  now - I have closed my heart off from love." I felt myself starting to cry in front of him over his question.

" Please let me in Clarisse,  I can make you happy and give you everything you desire and never disappoint you as many before has… just give me a chance " He pleaded with his eyes deeply staring into mine.

" Stay here with me for a month  and if you don't feel the same I'll let you go, " He added.

Avoiding his gaze for a few seconds I couldn't resist the offer he said. Kicking a rock with my boot I sighed. "If I stay with you and see you can somehow make me happy, I have one condition…"

"What is it, Clarisse?" Ken trailed off creating a small gap between our chests.

Shifting my eyes up to him I put the risk out there. " Will you promise to not harm my friends and my school, especially Hope?"

He threw his head back running his fingers through his hair and I could tell he was clearly uneasy about my position. "Please " I pleaded, staring at him grabbing his hand with mine.

" I promise, " He said softly.

I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck , " Thank you " Laying my head in the crook of his neck holding onto him for a few seconds.

Staring up at him once I'm standing on my feet I rested my hands on his chest. "So what exactly are your intentions with me tonight if I may ask."

"I'd much prefer to kiss you again since we were rudely interrupted earlier." He smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist tugging me against his chest causing me to blush red. "May I, Clarisse?"

Shifting my eyes up to his I nodded yes before he leans down pressing his lips onto mine. I let myself lean into the kiss, flinging my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "Ken…put me down." I squealed suddenly when he picked me up bridal style, never breaking the kiss while I secured my arms around his neck thinking he might drop me.

"A queen shouldn't have to walk when I'm your king, Clarisse." He smirked, breaking the kiss.

" Well, my king, perhaps we should finish this in private, " I said seductively.

" Alrighty then " He smirked before throwing me over his shoulders causing me to squeal and began to us back to his chambers for a pleasurable evening.

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 149 13
Hope Mikaelson came to the Salvatore school because she wanted to meet Landon. What she didn't know is that she would meet two old best friend, Josie...
1.4K 38 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Landon and Hope are trying to live normal lives at the Salvatore School. Other than...
107K 2K 23
What if Alaric officially moved on after Jo and married someone else? Annie Saltzman is Alaric's newly wedded wife who,along with Caroline,helped op...
60.7K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...