Bizarre Stars (OC/reader x jo...

Von Jotaro-_Kujo

Kinda Short paragraphs (sometimes) I don't own any of the characters except my oc and stand Started - at the... Mehr

NOTEEEE
Prologue
☆ Where are we going? ☆
☆ Well, lets go then. ☆
☆ Do you mind if I take one? ☆
☆ I need a favor, Akira. ☆
☆ Akira! are you alright? ☆
☆ It's a nice night, hm? ☆
☆ Who the hell is ZIO?☆
☆ Polnareff's a dumbass ☆
☆ Let's go for dinner, my treat. ☆
☆ Cannonball! ☆
☆ Anyone want to play blackjack? ☆
☆ Just call me Jotaro. ☆
☆ I made a bad choice, didn't I? ☆
☆ I have a favor to ask. ☆
☆ What's wrong, Polnareff? ☆
☆ Get off of me! ☆
☆ I see my old partner in you, ☆
☆ You don't have to be so harsh. ☆
☆ Do you like sumo? ☆
☆ It's 100% wool, ☆
☆ As long as he's alive, he'll serve DIO, ☆
☆ That was too close... ☆
☆ Look! She's awake! ☆
☆ Don't give him what he wants. ☆
☆ You look like hell, ☆
☆ I can't make any promises, ☆
☆ Heh, worried? ☆
☆ Crashing again? ☆
☆ I like a guy who can cook, ☆
☆ I know why we're here. ☆
☆ We need to leave, ☆
☆ what choice do we have? ☆
☆ I'm not leaving no matter what. ☆
☆ Hey! It's a helicopter! ☆
☆ What's the problem? ☆
☆ It got Kakyoin! ☆
☆ Akira? Where am I? ☆
☆ Have you seen yourself? ☆
☆ it's just a sword. ☆
☆ Is something wrong? ☆
☆ Lucky guess, ☆
☆ Let's finish this once and for all. ☆
☆ It-its her. ☆
☆ Is my little princess awake? ☆
☆ it was just a nightmare ☆
☆ stop it you little devil! ☆
☆ if anything happens to my daughter I will decapitate everyone's heads!! ☆
☆ what's your friend's name? ☆
☆ are you still sleepy? ☆
☆ they are really pretty ☆
☆ what are you smiling at? ☆
☆ but who'll protect you? ☆
☆ thank you my little princess ☆
☆ I did it!! ☆
☆ Bloody hell, ☆
☆ are you tired? ☆
☆ WHAT?!? ☆
Note

☆ I'll show you!!! ☆

24 2 1
Von Jotaro-_Kujo

As we moved through the dessert, i lit a cigarette
A bar soon came up and it was packed with people. "Let's stop there," I suggested while pointing at the pavilion, "maybe someone will know where Dio's building is!" Joseph nodded in agreement and stopped the car, all of us shuffling out. Pictures were sent out to the customers, but no one seemed to know anything about it. I angrily frowned and started collecting the pictures, this was taking way too long.

One person decided to try and grab my ass and just as I was about to punch him Jotaro saw it, and fucking hell he was pissed. "Oi Asshole, That's my girlfriend your messing with. Keep your hands to yourself if you know what's good for you." He growled and the man backed off.

The bartender was the last person, in theory, to investigate. He told us to order first and Joseph asked for five iced teas. As he poured the liquid, the sketchy man studied the picture. "Never seen it." He said at last and shadows covered our eyes. All of us in unison grabbed our iced tea and downed it, slamming the cups on the counter simultaneously.

'At this rate it'll be a week at least before we find Dio.'

Polnareff and Jotaro were silent.

We turned to leave but not before a voice sounded from the back of the bar. "I know where this building is. I know it very well." His hair was greased back as his hands fiddled with some playing cards and his gaze met mine. 'He's obviously a gambler, or a stage magician if I want to stretch it.' He laughed and spread the card deck on the table, flipping the cards over to reveal them in perfect order. Jotaro and I looked at each other as Polnareff made his way to the table where the man sat in a comfortable silence.

(POV:Jotaro)

Akira has been staring off into the distance for some time now, and it worried me. 'The closer we get to DIO, the more she seems kind of off.' She seemed unaware as Polnareff chose a fish piece to find out DIO's location and lost. She snapped out of it when she heard us yelling in terror as Polnareff's soul got taken.

As Osirus turned the soul into a poker chip, my grandfather bet his soul on a game, but Akira didn't like the look of things here. "What is it?" I asked, keeping an eye on D'arby as he checked the cup for tricks. Akira began to raise her voice and ordered him to take his hands off of the cup. He did, but began to sweat.

"I've done my fair share of gambling, and this trick I've used in the past. She picked up the glass and underneath the cup, covered by the five coins, was a small piece of, "Chocolate? Akira I fail to understand what a piece of chocolate would do to affect the game." Then I figured it out.

"I see now. The chocolate is filling the cup so it looks like it's almost at it's limit, but if he moves, in this heat, the chocolate will melt and the cup will get more room for more coins, causing Jiji to lose the game." D'arby was sweating as Akira glared at him, removing the chocolate and putting the cup upright. "Play the game right. Or else.'

He nodded and was so close to losing, but even though he played clean after that, gramps still lost. We watched as Joseph's soul was snatched and turned into a poker chip. Akira had a dark shadow over her eyes and sat down in Joseph's place.

"Akira, what are you-"

"Wrrryyyy....My turn, and you'd better prepare yourself, we're playing my game. Poker."

He chuckled, "That's wonderful, I do love a good game of poker." I took out a fresh card packet and gave it to them.

"Are you sure about this?" She nodded and turned to D'arby,

"I bet my soul on the outcome of this game. And by the way, I don't trust you to deal, so please, get someone else to do it."

(POV: Akira)

I had everything figured out. My poker skills could be matched by a master, but no one could ever beat me. I'm a cheater, but no one is ever able to see it. Not even a master. Thing is that everyone in this room had a small hint of D'arby's scent on them. 'Everyone here must work for  him. Even the bartender. Good thing my stand will be my dealer.' "Very well, that little boy on the hill seems up to the job."

I took a drag of my cigarette, Avdol went and got the boy. 'Oh you naive fools. Not even Jotaro will be able to detect my cheating, even with Star Platinum. I watched the boy shuffle the deck and mentally prepared myself. 'Here goes nothing.'

My hand wasn't very good, by any standards. Jotaro knew it too.

My hand:

Queen of hearts

10 of hearts

7 of diamonds

2 of spades

6 of Clubs

I wagered half of my soul, D'arby calling it with half of Joseph's soul. I switched out my 7 and 2 and began to cheat. The Universe's magic worked, and I got a King of Hearts a Ace of Hearts. 'Perfect, now to freak him out a little.' I reached into my bag and pulled out some mint gum. If I chewed Coffee gum like I usually would, I wouldn't be about do something else later. D'arby stuttered as he began to lose confidence. "Y-you!! Why are you eating gum?!"

"Because," I replied, "for some reason, I've grown a small need to sink my teeth into something." I made sure to look at his neck and keep my gaze there for a few seconds. When I looked away, I was aware of the sweat coming from his forehead. 'Perfect.' "Oi, I need more cards." I said to the boy who looked just as terrified. The Universe used her magic again to give me the card I needed: A Jack of Hearts in exchange for my 6 of Clubs.

My hand was now:

Ace of Hearts

King of Hearts

Queen of hearts

Jack of Hearts

10 of hearts

'A Royal Flush. The best hand in poker.' I thought proudly while D'arby raised the stack. All of Polnareff's soul as well as Joseph's were on the table, as well as all of my soul, and Kakyoin's soul. I began to get a little nervous and decided to mess around a bit. "Ugh, I feel like my luck's running out. Jotaro, come here, but have Star Platinum keep an eye on D'arby." He nodded and walked over.

"What do y-" I stopped him by yanking the chain on his coat and bringing him into a kiss. He was taken by surprise and I knew D'arby was in shock. 'He must be thinking about my confidence level. Jotaro might be suspicious of my hand since I got everything I wanted.' I brought my boyfriend out of the kids and focused on my cards. "That's better. Now... Let's continue."

He was boiling mad now and visibly trembling. "You think your so smart huh?? Well I'll show you!!! Show-"

"Hold it. Why are you jumping the gun when I haven't raised the pot yet?"

"R-R-R-R-R-R-R—raise? But you don't-"

I put three stacks of blank chips forward. "I'll bet with Jotaro's soul, and Avdol's soul. And I'll meet it with Holly's soul." D'arby was shaking and the others questioned me, but I kept calm, spitting the gum out in a trash can beside me and took another drag of my cigarette. "Maybe that was a bit much.. You don't seem to have anything left to play. Ahhh.. why don't you call that with the secret to Dio's stand and his location."

His eyes now held pure terror. I had him right where I wanted him. "C-c-c-ca-ca.." he was struggling to speak, and I slammed my hands on the table, baring my fangs.

"WELL?? ARE YOU GONNA CALL OR FOLD, D'ARBY??"

"C-c-ca-ca-ll-c-ca-c.. CALL!!" He had finally said it, but now he had only sealed his doom.

He put his hand down.

"Four of a Kind with Kings!!" he shouted triumphantly. I pretended to look shocked but then put on a smile. "Oh you poor, sad little man," I revealed my hand.

"Royal Flush of Hearts." I announced, smiling wickedly as D'arby suddenly began to shake violently and collapsed to the ground, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. The souls of everyone he had taken from as well as Polnareff and Joseph were released from their small  prisons and returned to their bodies, no doubt.

The small boy was in shock. "B-but I dealt you crap!! how??"

I smiled and knelt to where he was sitting on the ground. "And how, prey tell, would you know what you dealt me?" Jotaro and Avdol helped the two now conscious men up as D'arby rolled around, laughing like a lunatic.

'Another stand user down. Less than ten to go. We're coming for you, DIO, and I guess we'll see what happens then. We're a force to be reckoned with, and we're not going to rest until you surrender.'

D'arby and Osirus: Unable to recover

-

To be continued...>

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
208K 5.1K 37
A book of reader inserts and fanon ships(only upon request) REQUESTS OPEN! I am an anime fan and have only read through part six, and half of part s...
177K 6.3K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
84.5K 2.2K 17
um... the anime/manga isnt mine we pray to our god, araki ~ enjoy ^^ X FEMALE READER This book is old so i won't edit it because eventually, more...