Without You

By R5family_sm

Laura the new girl at Melrose High School. Her parents got divorced when she was eight but didn't find out un... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Auditions)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Romeo and Juliet-Play Day)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 - Funeral Day
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Explanation
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last Chapter-26
Alert!

Chapter 23

168 8 1
By R5family_sm

Laura's POV
So Ross and I were in my car him driving of course. We were headed to the Mall. I needed to find the perfect dress, shoe, accessories, and whatever else I need.

We arrive to the mall and I go to a store to buy my things, as of for Ross he said he'd go to the converse store.

I look for a dress that isn't like to much puffy or short. Maybe more like a high-low dress or a long dress.

I finally found the perfect dress I wanted. It was like a turquoise color with some sequins on them or diamonds. I go and pay at the registers.

"Uh can you please give me like a black bag. I don't want my boyfriend seeing it." I ask the lady behind the counter.

"Okay I'll be right back." she says.

She came back, put the dress in the bag and then I left to the food court.

Ross said he'd be waiting for me here, but I couldn't find him anywhere. There was so much people here today. I started walking and walking looking in every food store for him.

I then hear someone say my name but through a microphone. I turn around and see Ross on the Mall stage.

"Laura!" he says causing. every single person to turn around, "Laura"

I reply back saying,"Ross what are you doing up there? Get down."

"No I want all these people to hear what I'm saying. Attention people from this mall I want you all to know that, that girl right there Laura is the love of my life. Without you Laura the meaning of my life would have no meaning. Without you there would be no smile on my face. Without you were would I be."

Everyone awed and I just started to stare almost crying.

"Laura in front of every body here I ask you this one question." he got off the stage and closer to me. "Will you be my prom date?"

Everyone in the mall once again awed and clapped. He asked again, "What you'd say?"

"Yes I'll go to prom with you!"

"She said yes." he announces.

There were "whoos" and claps and cheering. Ross then begins to pull me closer to him grabbing my waist and brings me in for a kiss. I get really into the kiss. When we let go I kiss him quickly in his cheek and then we hug.
....
The rest of the day was pretty straight forward. We ate. He dropped me off at my house. I did my homework. I helped Vanessa with Stella and Brea. I called my dad. And I ended sleeping at 12:45am.
______
Before Prom!
--------------
A/N I just wanted to put 2 chapters into one and I really want to get to the end cause you'll love it 😘 Anyways Enjoy this rare 2 parts one chapter, chapter.

So seniors have today off because of prom, but I don't cause I have to fix the gym for later along with the rest of the committee.

I was fixing the lights, which are Christmas lights, for the photo booth along with the white background. I was doing that when Kimberly comes running and screaming, "Laura there's someone here for you. Laura!"

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"She said she's Regina Santos." she answers back trying to catch her breath.

"Oh okay I'll be there in a bit. Could you please finish fixing the lights?"

"Yeah you go. Oh and Ross called you and I answered and he said that he'll be stuck in the studio all day, but he will be out before he picks you up. Oh and he posted a really sexy picture of him and his brother. The one 1 year older than him."

"Rocky?" I ask.

"Yeah that one. Hey when are you going to introduce me."

"Soon. Oh wait today they are performing for the prom. They are actually the band I got and they are staring to record an album."

"Wow you're dating a celebrity!" she says nearly screaming."

"Yeah well got to go talk to Regina." I said leaving.
......
I saw Regina fidgeting her phone. I started to get a little worried because what if what she has come to tell me is something bad.

I walk right up next to her and tap her shoulder calling her name,"Regina? What's up!"

"Laura I got bad news." She says. I got more worried.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"The producers want you to go two days after your graduation. He accidentally told the network, ABC Family, that he would release the show in August." she sounded disappointed.

"What! Why would he do that? He said I could have my summer off and that after that we would start filming." I was so mad.

"I know. I talked to him and he said there's nothing he could do Laura. All he said is that he would raise your salary and that you could have whatever days you want, within reason, off."

"Fine I guess since there's nothing he could do. This is going to be hard to tell everybody." I said in agreement.

"Okay. Uh... I'll keep you updated if anything else happens. Alright. Bye. Take care." she said kissing my left cheek and hugging me as I hug her back. All I wanted to do right now was cry. How am I supposed to tell Ross that I won't be here this summer to be with him?

Ross POV
I was stuck in the studio all morning. The label wanted us to release an EP of at least 5 songs. Also there was some interviewers who came this morning to talk to us. Then Rydel and Ellington were stuck doing a photoshoot. Riker was withVanessa finding a house. Rocky was with me. Right now we are all together. Well within the same building. Riker was in a meeting with a bunch of producers and other important people.

"Hey Ross." said Dave one of the producers.

"Hey. What's up." I say.

"Well we want to talk to all of you together. It's about something amazing your brother, Ricker-"

"Riker." I said correcting him.

"Yeah I meant Riker, came up with. Follow me."

We entered a large room with everyone inside. They all looked excited.

"Ross, we came up with an awesome idea like 2 weeks ago and it is already set up so you can't back out alright." Riker says.

"Okay." I answer.

"Promise!" Ellington says.

"Promise. Now tell me!"

"We are going on tour this summer." Rydel says so excitedly.

"What!" I said so surprised," We have fans already.

"Yeah from all our previous songs we released these past years and a couple weeks ago." Riker tells me.

"It's just a national tour. You will still see Laura." Rocky says.

"In fact we should take her." Rydel says so excitedly.

"Yeah dude you should take her." Rocky says.

"She's so chill. I love hanging out with her." Riker adds.

"Fine. Are the tickets on sale?" I ask.

"Yeah. Oh and three shows are sold out."

"Dang. That's awesome. Well I got to go get ready for prom and so should you. You guys and I have a show to play tonight. Our first one." I tell them.

They all run out and head to the elevator. I was so excited for this summer. It was going to be the best. I go on tour, I release an EP, and I take my girlfriend with me. And all doing it together as a family.
-----
Clueless Ross!

Anyways o won't be able to update from June 19- July 17 cause I will be in Mexico but I will be writing or typing some maybe I'll post some chapters over there okay well you guys will live the ending I have for you 💍😏😊

Also thanks for being patient with the updating the past weeks if you read my Explanation thing then you would know, but if you didn't then go see why!

Love you lots RAURA shippers and R5 Family for reading all the time and for voting! 💚💚 Thanks for taking the time to read this book and do voting for it and all I love you guys so much even though I don't know you. Follow me on ig @/smile.4.r5_

Thanks! ❤️💕❤️💕❤️
Your Awesome

~Sandy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
162K 4.6K 103
Time has passed since Ross has last seen Laura. She's lost touch with the world. One night she just...disappeared. Family and friends try to help as...
7.6K 125 38
**warning writing may be bad because I wrote this in middle school. But I still help you enjoy** A story about Ross Lynch and Laura Marano. A terribl...
19K 609 35
A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants and has every guy wrapped around her lit...