Fairy Tail ((Various x Reader...

By minicchichin

Just a bunch of stories between many of the bishies of Fairy Tail with the lovely reader :) Could either be c... More

List of Characters/Requests {Requests:CLOSED}
Remember Me (Natsu Dragneel)
Bravery (Gray Fullbuster)
First Date (Gajeel Redfox)
Gone (Laxus Dreyar)
Judging A Book By Its Cover (Freed Justine)
What's Your Reason? (Bickslow)
Once A Flirt, Always A Flirt (Loke/Leo)
Answer (Mystogan)
Family (Lyon Vastia)
Don't Leave Me Like This (Hibiki Lates)
The Steel Ninja (Sting Eucliffe)
Fro Thinks So Too! (Rogue Cheney)
Small Things (Jellal Fernandes)
Special Conversations (Midnight)
Your Real Name (Cobra)
Lost Before It Began (Zancrow)
Clarity (Jackal)
Taking A Small Detour (Sho)
Alone (Zeref)
Because You Deserve It (Natsu Dragion)
Christmas Wish (Gray Surge)
Your Not-So Secret Santa (Hughes)
First Christmas (Dobengal)
Snowed In (Hibiki Lates {Part 2})
Merry Christmas (Rogue Cheney)
Taking a week off
I'll Never Let You Go (Cobra {Part 2})
Umbrella (Laxus Dreyar)
Unrequited Love (Sting Eucliffe)
Good Morning! (Laxus Dreyar)
Let's Go Home (Sting Eucliffe)
Holding A Conversation (Rufus Lore)
(OuO)
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 1 Reader Special]
Everlasting Love (Natsu x Reader x Sting) [Part 2 Reader Special]
Pancakes (Jackal Part 2)
Update 2.0
Update 3.0
Precious To Me (Zeref)
You're Fine (Rufus Lore)
Q&A + 100 follower 40 Q's
Goodbye (Lyon x Reader x Gray)
Shooby Doo Bop (idol!Gajeel Redfox x idol!Reader)
Unbound (Rogue Cheney)
Uno (Natsu Dragneel)
Achieve True Happiness (Hibiki Lates)
Update Time
Memories (Sting Eucliffe)
Responsibility (Natsu Dragneel)
Made of Love (Rogue Cheney)
Home For Christmas (Laxus x male!Reader)
Update from the author 2.0
Determination (Sting x Reader x Rogue)
THANK YOU

Voice in the Dark (Gray x Depressed!Reader)

10.5K 250 42
By minicchichin

((A/N: Requested by @Snowdrop_Foxglove! Hope you don't hate me for this <3))

It's hard for you to keep on living. You're reminded each day of the good days. The days where you cherished every moment. Now, you could only fall deeper into the darkness. Was this the fate Ultear wanted?

~~~

"Hey, (First Name)."

You turned around in a curious manner. The man your eyes landed on could only chuckle and mess up your hair.

"Gray! Why do you keep messing up my hair?! Jeez.."

Gray smiled softly.

"Sorry. I can't help it, really."

A sigh escaped your lips as your hands tried to fix your hair.

"(First Name), do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

~~~

"(First Name), you better make Gray-sama happy."

After a few dates, you and Gray became a serious couple. Juvia wasn't too happy about it, but because you and her were good friends to begin with she was willing to give you a chance. Telling Juvia about the relationship scared you. In all honesty, you thought it would destroy the relationship between the two of you.

"Juvia...I promise I'll make him happy just as he makes me happy!"

The water mage gave a small smiled and held your hands. It didn't seem like the friendship between the two of you would ever break.

~~~

Natsu leaned forward.

"Eh?! You're having a baby?! You two aren't even married yet!"

You blushed as Gray sighed.

"I told you, I'm saving up money for the wedding. The baby just came a little bit early is all."

Gray and Natsu began to butt heads as always, making you giggle at how close they truly were.

"(First Name), what will you name the baby?"

You rubbed your tummy.

"I guess it all depends on the gender. If it's a girl, I'd like to name her Mika, after Gray's mother."

"And if it's a boy?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe Gray can help me with a boy's name later down the road."

Gray heard his name mid-punch.

"If it's a boy, I'd like to name him after my dad..if that's okay with you."

"Silver it is, then."

Lucy raised a brow.

"Why aren't you considering your parents?"

You never told Lucy about your parents. In fact, it was difficult for you to remember your parents when you couldn't remember them. Their faces, voices, and names were just blank to you.

"My parents weren't a big impact on my life. I'd rather have my child named after the two people who did their best to raise the man I love."

The blonde gave a soft smile as you watched Gray and Natsu beat each other up.

~~~

The guild was silent. You didn't understand as you slowly sat down. Your stomach was rather large and you were excited to welcome Gray home after a long mission. He had been called away and had been gone for the majority of your pregnancy. Thankfully, Juvia was there to help you during his absence.

Erza, the sister figure you've grown to respect and love over the years, walked up to you with a worried expression.

"Erza, what's the matter?"

"(First Name), I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"

"We got word that...Gray was killed while protecting some children from some monsters."

~~~

Five years of being locked up in your house made everyone worry. Juvia, Lucy, and Erza would come by and make sure you're doing well, but you were always the same.

Lost in the dark, you couldn't recover after hearing the loss of the man you loved, the man who was the father to a set of triplets. Two girls and a boy now roamed the house while doing their best to keep you happy, but it was difficult when they reminded you so much of him.

"Mommy! Aunt Juvia is here!"

The eldest, Mika, called out as the other two rushed into your room to guide you out.

In the living room was Juvia holding a small basket of food.

"(First Name), how are you today?"

"Fine...I guess."

Everyone knew you weren't fine. Mika was even aware of how sad you were.

Silver and Ultear latched onto Juvia.

"What did you bring us, Aunt Juvia!?"

Juvia smiled and pulled out small stuffed animals for them.

"Mika, go on and take your siblings out for a walk. I'd like to talk to your mother in private."

The young girl nodded and took her brother and sister out of the house.

You watched them fade out into the light, the light you couldn't reach.

"They look so much like him. Silver is like the spitting image of him."

Juvia held your hand.

"(First Name), Gray-sama would want you to be happy and move on."

Tears fell down your cheeks.

"Ultear saved Gray once from death. She vanished after Gray saved you. He saved children he didn't even know and died. This wasn't what Ultear wanted for him, not what I wanted for him."

Juvia held you in his arms as you cried in her arms.

In your mind, you just couldn't pull yourself out of the shock. The man you loved so dearly, the man you wanted to marry, just died suddenly before his own children were born. How were you supposed to raise triplets all on your own?! Juvia, Lucy, and Erza had to help you.

You were a total mess without him.

Without Gray, you felt empty. Constantly reminded of him by your own children, you didn't want to leave the house and visit everyone in the guild. The pain was too much.

Would it be much easier if you just ended it right here and now?

Then what will become of our children?

A voice in your head spoke. A familiar voice you missed so much.

You raised your head and looked around wondering if you were just given false information of your beloved.

Live and support our children. Be their mother and father.

How could you? You weren't strong enough.

(First Name), I'm sorry. I love you and our children so much.

The tears just kept falling. It was that voice that always sparked a small light within you ever so often. You'd still stay home, but that voice always seemed to arrive just when you're about to give up.

"Juvia...let's make a nice dinner for the kids. I think they'll be hungry when they get home."

Your friend gave a soft smile and nodded as the two of you entered the kitchen together.

~~~

"Gray, do you have to go?"

"These families need help. If I can't help them, then how can I call myself a father. When I come back, I promise I'll stay as often as I can."

"It's going to be hard without you here."

"(First Name), if you ever feel lost or want to give up, know that I'm right here and will do anything to put you back together."

His finger poked over your heart lightly.

A small giggle escaped your lips.

"I didn't think you'd be such a romantic man."

He blushed and scratched the back of his head.

"I asked Lyon for help."

You started to laugh making the man you loved turn red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((A/N: I am a terrible person for thinking of this idea on Mother's Day! Guys, love your mom because you never know what she could be going through. Women can hide their feelings really well just to not have others worry. Mothers are the same. They'll work hard just to support their children. Thinking of this idea, I bought my mom a movie she wanted to see so bad, but at the time we had no money for it. I love her dearly despite the BS we went through in my teen years. Single moms are hard workers. My mom is one of them. They'll remain strong for their children, but there will be times when it slips. Dads are cool too, but mothers are hard to the core. Respect your mothers and tell them how much you love them. Tell them that you're thankful for all that they've done for you. You don't have to say it verbally. Tell them in your own way. :)

Up next is Gajeel.

Also, I'd like to point out with the last Reader Special is only one part. It's supposed to be sad like that. Ever just see someone or a few people you once cared about after several years to see how they're doing? To see them in a happy position? To see someone else taking your place? Most cases, those people won't see you and you'll end up walking away, just content with them being happy. I wanted to do that because I've been through that several times. Since where I live is a small community when it comes to the school system, you'll run into old friends who no longer recognize you. They'll be happy and you'll be glad that they're happy. Sometimes you'll want to say hi, but other times you don't want to bother them in their happiness. I hope you all understand and don't hate me for not agreeing to your (many) requests for a part 2.

CONTACT ME

Instagram: www.instagram.com/minicchichin

Twitter: www.twitter.com/user/mini_unnie

Ask: www.ask.fm/minicchichin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 584 16
Please refer to title, more info will be provided in book. The highest ranking for this book is #1 for Mirajane Strauss!
807K 18.7K 69
Fairy Tail X Reader This book is bits of everything, I am revising and editing right now, as it's quite old. Thank you for all the reads and suppo...
20.5K 127 46
Just some one shots bout our fave characters from fairy tail. If you wish for a fairy tail one shot please request on my anime one shots book
587K 13.9K 49
A safe place to be yourself and fall in love with your favorite characters!!! I will not judge, you will not judge, they will not judge!!! It's a...