A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 49💗

5.5K 325 64
By Mavaezz_taetae

Jungkook was staring at himself through the mirror and smiled ... he placed his hand on his nine months old stomach and stroked it affectionately.

He was happy, pregnant and in love. And most importantly, he felt pretty.

Taehyung was right. Sometimes, it’s good to make yourself feel pretty.

He kept admiring himself in the mirror with a big smile plastered on his face. He felt the exact same emotions he felt right before everything went wrong, but this time he knows that nothing can ever go wrong

He really wonder what will happen tonight. Will he finally be able to talk about them as the elder never gave him a chance to do so or should he just go with the flow, just like he has been going on for the past few weeks? Maybe the elder  just wants some time together but in a special way..

Questions. Questions. Too many questions. But the pretty boy do know that tonight is all about them.. Two people who love each other and are having something better than a date.

His eyes went to the clock hanging on the wall and he started feeling anxious. It’s dinner time now. He breathed deeply and gave himself a last look in the mirror before he headed for the door.

Suddenly, he felt another sharp pain in his stomach. He clutched it for his dear life and took deep breaths, waiting for the pain to subside. He sighed in relief when the pain passed.

He adjusted his hair a bit and touched the door knob when his eyes went to his ring.

Should he?

He kept staring at his ring, thinking of things he never thought he could do. His thumb brushed over it and slightly pulled it out from its original place. And placed it on the table...

A knock snapped him out of his reverie Position and he released a shaky breath.

“sweetiepie? Are you ready yet?” he heard Taehyung’s voice from the outside.

He gulped inaudibly and tried to calm his sudden fast beating heart. “Y-Yeah. I’m done! Just a second.”

His fingers trembled as he twisted the door knob and the door opened with a faint creek. He met with darkness.

“tae?”

His eyes soon got adjusted to the darkness as he carefully walked around the living room and tried not to stumble on anything and that’s when he saw the elder.

Taehyung. Wearing a off white suit and a white shirt with a purple tie matching the pretty boy's dress. The elder was wearing the watch jungkook had gifted him in Christmas and the pretty boy mentally hoped for the boxers too, even though he won’t be ripping them off from Taehyung’s legs tonight. The Elder’s silvery blond hair was combed neatly which was something Jungkook had never seen before. In short, Taehyung looked damn good.

(Imagine a purple tie)

His brown siren green eyes were roaming all over Jungkook's body, taking in every inch and jungkook couldn’t help but be self conscious about himself. His chest started heaving up and down, nervousness kicking into him and then the elder met his  eyes.

“Wow.” Taehyung whispered in the silence.

A huge blush adorned the pretty boy's cheeks. “You...you look...” Taehyung gulped inaudibly and looked at the pretty boy in awe.

Jungkook’s heart started hammering in his chest As he waited for him to say something

About the dress he had worn for the elder..

“You...you look breathtakingly beautiful.” He breathed out.

(Jungkook's dress but colour is purple)

“Thank you.” jungkook murmured. “You look beautiful too.”

Taehyung smirked arrogantly. “I think the word you’re looking for is ridiculously hot and handsome. Sexy ass would also do because beautiful is for you.”

Jungkook chuckled softly. “Stop flattering Yourself, mr kim..”

“I can’t help myself.” He said smugly.

All the playfulness vanished from them and love bloomed, making them get lost in each other’s eyes.

Jungkook licked his lips. “So mister kim, where are you taking me for dinner?” he whispered in the night..

Taehyung took small steps in jungkook direction and gently held his hand. “Come with me, my love.”

“Anywhere.” The pretty boy whispered.

The elder grinned. “Very well then, come with me to our balcony, my highness.”

Jungkook laughed when he saw yeontan's house was  decorated with lights. There was a small table, probably a glass, covered with a white handkerchief inside the house and yeontan was gnawing the cloth.

Taehyung followed his line of sight and gave him a look. “What? Even he deserves some good time.”

Jungkook simply shook his head in amusement.

Only after three steps together, they reached the balcony and jungkook silently watched him open the curtains of the balcony. The pretty boy gasped softly when he saw the decorations Taehyung had done so beautifully and felt himself getting overwhelmed with emotions.

“You...you did this for me?” jungkook asked.

“No.” Taehyung answered. “I did this for us.”

The pretty boy looked at him in surprise but the elder didn’t react and simply opened the glass window for them to enter the balcony.

“Careful with your step.” Taehyung said cautiously.

Jungkook was in awe.

Everything was so beautiful and he was having a hard time believing that this is just a balcony of their apartment. There were fairy lights. Hanging on the railing of the balcony and it looks like Taehyung had shifted the dining table here and covered it with a pure white sheet. The floor was covered in a blue carpet.

He didn’t know that they had a blue carpet.

The table was a magnificent scene though. There was an ice bucket placed in the corner and two types of juice cartons were resting in it. There was a small vase with two roses kept in the center of the table along with candles. Plates were already arranged in their positions and were covered, chairs already drawn out and one of them had. His pregnancy pillow attached to its back. He wanted to sink into that chair.

“So? Any compliments, My highness?”

He turned back and saw Taehyung leaning against the glass door, arms crossed and amused.

He blinked back the tears brimming up in his eyes. “I-It’s so beautiful.” “It’s not more than you though.” Taehyung said.

And jungkook blushed again.

He placed his hand on his grown stomach. And stroked it affectionately when he felt a few kicks and movements. Gently, Taehyung held his other hand and placed a small kiss on the back of it.

“Shall we?”

“Yes.” jungkook whispered, feeling nervous and excited about the night.

Taehyung helped him get comfortable on the chair then took a seat in front of him.

“Apple juice or orange juice?”

“Apple.” The pretty boy murmured softly.

The elder smirked as he took the apple juice carton out of the ice bucket and poured it in two champagne glasses.

“Won’t you be drinking tonight?” the pretty boy asked him.

“No. The next time I’ll drink, I will be drinking with you.” He answered and handed jungkook a glass.

“Oh. Okay.”

Both of them raised their glasses as a toast.

“To us and our future.and our baby ” Taehyung said, his eyes already lost in jungkook’s.

The pretty boy's heart bursted with emotions and it made him feelings for the man in front of his eyes more intense and amazing.

“To us and our future.and our baby ” he repeated and Clinked their glasses together then took a Sip of apple juice.

“So...” the pretty boy began.

“Yes?”

“What’s the occasion, mr kim? Are you trying to woo me for something bad you have done and I haven’t found out about it?” he asked amusedly.

Taehyung chuckled. “No. I haven’t done Anything wrong. I just want to spend an Amazing night with you without doing The dirty deed.”

Jungkook's finger traced the corners of his champagne glass as he kept staring at the man who was staring right back at him and sipping his apple juice.

No words spoken. No actions taken. It was just them, two people, in love with each. Other and somehow nervous about the surprises the night held for them .

And this was just the beginning.

His eyebrows furrowed as he watched. Taehyung getting up from his chair and type something on his phone. Jungkook’s heartbeat accelerated as a song started playing from his phone.

Wise man said....
Only fools rush in...

Taehyung held out his hand towards Jungkook’ and asked, “May I have a dance with you, my love ?”

Jungkook scowled. “Are you out of your mind, kim? You don’t ask a pregnant man to dance!” he whisper yelled.

Taehyung’s face remained impassive of his remark. “I do remember asking you out for a dance, but you rejected me so I did say someday later, right?”

“Right.” jungkook mumbled and looked away.

“Today is that someday.” The elder declared.

Shall i stay?
Would it be a sin...

Jungkook bit his inner cheeks and shook his head. “No.”

“jungkook...”

“A four month pregnant jungkook refused then how do you expect an nine months old pregnant jungkook to dance with you?”

“Because I am asking him. Besides, this is not some salsa or ballet I’m asking you to do. You just have to move your feet very slowly.” The elder explained. “It’ll be alright.”

Like a river flow..
Surely to the sea..
Darling, so it goes
Something are meant to be...

The pretty boy felt something painful tugging in his heart. Why is the elder so stubborn tonight? If he don’t want to dance then he will not dance.

“tae, no.” he said sternly.

“kook, yes.” Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook shot him a glare.

“We’ll stop if you get tired or get sore feet or anything.” The Elder added later.

“Tae...” he pleaded. “Try to understand. I Am not dancing with you.”

“Please.” Taehyung begged. “Just this once, for me or else I’ll assume that you don’t Know how to dance.”

“I know how to dance!” the pretty boy snapped.

Well, he did try to learn so learning is knowing, right?

“Then dance with me.”

Jungkook gulped inaudibly and slowly his hand lifted up and slid into the Elder's hand as the elder helped him get up from the chair without any single protest from him..

How did they end up from a drunken kiss in a wedding to being together, here in seoul, ?

He sucked in a sharp breath when he felt Taehyung’s arm on his back, pressing him closer to him while his other hand entwined with Jungkook and his hand rested on the elder’s shoulder then they began moving together. Their eyes, once again lost in each other and their feet moving together as it was trained skillfully.

“You know, you do things.”

“What things?”

“Impossible things.”

Taehyung’s eyes diluted in confusion. “How so?”

“You’re making a heavily pregnant man dance.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Good. Then let him dance.” Jungkook bit back a smile and rested his head on his shoulder.

“Are you going to tell me?”

“Tell you what?”

“Are you going to tell me the actual reason for your past refusal?” the elder whispered.

The pretty boy's head shot up. “Huh?”

“Your real reason,” the elder said, “of refusing to dance with me. Will you tell me?”

“I had my first kiss after I tried to learn Dancing.” Jungkook confessed.

Taehyung’s eyebrows shot up in surprise.“Really? First kiss as in with the guy or overall?”

“Both.” The pretty boy whispered and smiled sadly, remembering those beautiful moments. “haein tried to teach me and I ended up stamping on his toes and hitting his chest. One thing led to the other and it just happened. It was very special.”

Taehyung’s hand left his back and gently lifted Jungkook’s chin to meet his eyes. The pretty boy found the elder’s eyes shining in pure love and adoration.

“Very well then, let’s make it more Special.”

Then Taehyung kissed him, slowly and passionately. Every touch and movement of his lips on jungkook felt like fire which was melting the pretty boy  in his arms and he felt alive all over again. Taehyung’s hands were now on his waist and his were on Taehyung’s neck.

“I have fallen for you, jungkook Madly and deeply. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you, so very much.” Taehyung murmured against the pretty boy's swollen lips.

Take my hand..
Take my whole life , too

The pretty boy's heart fluttered when he heard those blissful words from his lips and tears of happiness pooled in his eyes.

He took a deep breath to control his Overwhelming emotions.

“tae, you may not have been my first love, but you are my second and my last.” he bit his lips nervously as he pulled Taehyung’s collar, bending him down to his height and placed a soft kiss near his jawline.

“I love you too, Taehyung... so freaking much .” he confessed shyly.

Taehyung's eyes lit up  with  unseen tears and he caressed the pretty boy's cheek softly with his knuckles.

They sucked in a sharp breath as they slowly leaned closer and sealed their confessions and described feelings with another kiss..

But i can’t  help falling in love with you ....

but this  kiss  was different from all the passionate, slow and heated kisses they had shared over the time because this one was filled with love.

“I love you, Taehyung” he murmured against his lips and looked deep into his eyes. “I love you too, jungkook” Taehyung whispered Hoarsely.

The pretty boy placed his head on his chest with his arms still wrapped around his neck and listened to his heartbeats as Their feet moved in sync with the rhythm.

No more words needed to be spoken. No more actions needed to be taken. It was clear that jungkook was his and Taehyung was equally his. Maybe the elder was meant to be his all the time and he was a fool for not realising that earlier but he do realise it now.

He feels it now.

They were still in each other’s arms. Jungkook knew that the music had stopped long back but they hadn’t. He was listening to the music of Taehyung’s heart while the elder was just letting it happen with his eyes closed, probably cherishing this moment.

The pretty boy licked his lips and sighed loudly.

“Tired?” the elder asked in concern.

Jungkook shook his head and hid his face deeper in his chest. “No. Not at all.”

“Hungry?”

“Not yet. Just let me stay like this a bit longer.” he mumbled.

The elder hummed in response and tried to pull him closer to him. Instead he earned a lot of kicks and movements from his stomach.

Taehyung chuckled. “Someone’s a lot active today.”

“I know.” Jungkook deadpanned. “At times I get annoyed.”

The elder simply shook his head in amusement. “, few more days and you’ll be holding our daughter in your arms.”

“It’s a boy.”

“Don’t get me started on that.”

“Right. Sorry.”

“Apology accepted. Tonight’s about us so just relax.” The elder said calmly as he caressed his hair.

“tae?” jungkook whispered softly.

“Yeah?”

“I have to pee very badly.” he said. A short laugh escaped from Taehyung’s lips. “I can’t believe I was actually waiting for this!”

After a short break of peeing and squealing in the bathroom, they were having dinner together.

“The food’s delicious.” The pretty boy complimented him..and gulping the food as there is no tomorrow...

The elder grinned. “Thank you.”

“So is there anything else?” jungkook asked mouth fully stuffed with bacons..

“What?”

The pretty shrugged. “Apart from the amazing dinner and that... that kiss,” he whispered the last word with a huge blush on his face, “is there anything else you have got on your sleeve,mr kim?”

Taehyung smirked and raised his glass. “You just have to wait.” Then he drank his juice.

Dinner passed by talking about things that probably didn’t matter and giving each other side glances whenever one of in not lacking them is not looking.

Then dessert came by and before jungkook could dig into that delicious vanilla sponge cake, Taehyung gently held his hand and drew imaginary circles on it.

“What are your plans after birth?”

The pretty boy bit his lower lip nervously when he realised where this conversation was going to head.

“I will take care of our child and probably start working again a few years later when he goes to preschool.”

“That’s good. What about us?” Taehyung  Asked.

“Us? As in you and me?”

The elder smiled. “Yes. You and me. Us.”

The pretty boy swear that if this bastard says that he has to pee, he will kick him in his shin..

“I don’t really know.” The pretty mumbled sadly. “But I want you in my life, more than ever.”

Taehyung entwined their fingers. “And I want You too.”

Jungkook bit his inner cheek to stop himself from spilling tears of joy. “Together forever?”

The elder nodded. “Together forever, just the way you want it. Jungkook, when I first saw you, I knew there was something about you that...”

Somehow, the pretty couldn’t concentrate on what he was saying. There was an excruciating pain in his back so he tried to adjust himself a bit on the chair and tried to get comfort from the pregnancy pillow. Then suddenly, he felt another sharp pain in his stomach and clutched. It while trying to keep a straight face for the amazing man in front of him and took deep breaths, waiting for the pain to subside.

“...you are the most amazing...”

The pain didn’t pass and he wanted to scream. Instead, he felt a painful kick and he felt like someone was continuously stabbing his back. His grip around Taehyung’s hand tightened painfully when suddenly, he felt something dripping from his legs. He looked down and his eyes widened in shock.

“t-tae...” he whimpered.

“...so I want to ask you one question,” jungkook saw the elder’s hand reach inside his pocket and before he could take something out, Jungook kicked his foot.

“What the “ Taehyung’s expression changed when he saw the pain in jungkook’s face.

“M-My water just b-broke.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N : ahem... So did you enjoy "something better than date" ?

Long sigh *... Umm so finally the time came... Time to warp this book up with a decent ending...😩... I don't wanna end this book but ... Guess good thing has to come to an end.... There are only 4-5 chapter left of this book.... I'm sad ...trust me ... I'm...

I can't believe... This book came  to all the way long ... I couldn't just thank you enough guys .... Really... This book is means a lot to me ... ❤️ And thanks for showing your love towards this book...

Hope you guys  will stay will stay with me till the end of this book...💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 17.2K 76
"I hate you" a blonde said in very angry voice. "I will hate you till my last last breath" a revenet said with his venom voice. This story about a...
261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
75.3K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
817K 35.3K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...