Her Bad Choices

By jessmb94

COMPLETED! BOOK ONE RESTRICTED! MATURE ONLY! I rolled my eyes at how easy I had him wrapped around... More

My "Informing You" Book
Auothers Note
October, 2018
Chapter One- Where I Snatch Men
Chapter Two- Where I Pitch Lies
Chapter Three- When The Stranger Ruins My Fun
Chapter Four- Dreaming Sex Wish
Chapter Five- Drinking And Dining With My Stalker
Note!
Chapter Six- Claiming My Victory
Chapter Seven- Waking Up With No Memory
Chapter Eight- Taking What I Deserve
SHOUT OUT!!!
Chapter Nine- Strange Stalker Habits
Chapter Ten- Between The Lines
Note!!
Chapter Eleven- Misjudging The Drink
Sneak peek ;)
Chapter Twelve- Creep Beside My Bed
Chapter Thirteen- Saving Her
Chapter Fourteen- Another To Add
FEMALE POPULATION Important!!!!!!
Chapter Fifteen- All The Protection I Need
Chapter Sixteen- Where I Turn Into The Victim
Chapter Seventeen Part One- S.W.A.T Joins With Cuffs
Chapter Seventeen Part Two-Where I Meet Alesha
*COMING SOON!*
Chapter Nineteen- Learning The Truth
Shout out!!!
Chapter Twenty- The Moment I Say I Love You
Book Series
Sneek Peak book2

Chapter Eighteen- The Exception

3.1K 123 5
By jessmb94

If anyone needs a book cover pm me! The pic on this chapter is Ryan and cat! (It's a example of a book cover I can make you!)

Unedited

Chapter Eighteen

"What is it with you always wanting to see me?" I teased.

"You've became an addiction of mine I supposed." Ryan chuckled.

"How did you get in this time?" I sighed.

"Your dear ol' roomy is a very easy person to persuade." Ryan chuckled.

"Yes well must be your looks," I rolled my eyes, "Where is Lacey?"

"She left with her boyfriend." Ryan frowned.

"Scott?" I asked.

Ryan shrugged, "Yeah, I don't like that guy."

His words caused me to laugh with a rose brow, "Yeah well I don't like you."

He chuckled obviously amused, "We both know you like me. I'm alike able guy."

An ugly snort came from my mouth, "If that was the case then I would like you and I don't."

Ryan moved closer to me, "Let me show you how much I'm a like able guy." He whispered close to my ear then placed a soft dripping wet warming kisses on my neck.

My neck lolled back, his kisses were to much this early of just waking up. I heard the voice in the back of my head telling me to push Ryan away. I did after all just have sex with Robert last night. But I couldn't find the Will power to do so. After longing for Ryan, lusting for him, not letting myself fall in to his sweet touch. I will let myself fall for it just this once, I concluded in my head.

"Ryan." I moaned when he kissed my sweet spot near my collar bone.

"Catalina." He said, his voice filled with desire.

That was all I needed to let myself enjoy him. I'm tired of fighting myself, I will have him.

Ryan's POV

The door opened, "Hello?"

"Hey." I smiled.

Lacey blinked then grinned, "Hey Ryan, how are you?"

"I'm doing fine, is Cat here?" I politely asked.

"Yeah, she's still in bed. She had a long night." Lacey explained stepping aside, "Please come inside."

Stepping inside I could smell a male scent. A scent I'm far to familiar with...

"Darling?" A male voice called.

A man with blonde hair came into view.

"Babes this is Ryan, Cats..." Lacey glanced at me, "friend."

'Babes' as Lacey called him held out a hand, "It's always a pleasure to meet a friend of Cats, my names Scott."

I didn't miss the displeased look in Scott's eyes an the forces smile. Something about this guy rubbed me the wrong way. I shook his hand firmly squeezing it.

"She doesn't invite most of her friends over." I dared to stricken a nerve.

"And you're an exception?" He smirked.

"I'm not her average friend." I smirked when his faltered.

He released my hand from our handshake.

"We better get going." Lacey said suspiciously looking between us. "Cats asleep you might want to let her sleep for awhile. She had a long night."

I nodded acknowledging her advice, never taking my eyes off Scott.

"Nice meeting you Cats friend." Scott hung his arm around Lacey and they left.

Damn I don't like that guy.

I quickly locked the door back. Since Cat was asleep and much needed it, I decided to take advantage of the situation. I began to clean the mess I'm sure Lacey had left behind for Cat to clean. I rolled my button up shirt sleeves up to my elbows, I grabbed ingredients to make Cat breakfast.

As I mixed the ingredients in a bowl, I started to brew a pot of coffee. The aroma in the air filled my nostrils, relaxing me. As I flipped the last pancake over I placed it on a plate. I poured syrup over the pancakes, taking Cat as a syrup gal, I drowned the pancakes with syrup.

I smiled as I seen Cat laying in her bed with her hands bent under her pillow and one leg bent up. She wore nothing but an overly large grey shirt and panties. To say I wasn't... loving the sight of Cat in bed would be a damn lie.

"Cat?" I called out to her.

She didn't reply so I called out again twice more.

"Mmm?" He mumbled yawning.

I stepped closer to her til I was by her, bending down I whispered, "Breakfast is done."

"Breakfast?" She yawned.

"Come on my darling, let's get some food in you." I said amused.

I walked out of her room, leaving her to wake up more. After grabbing her plate of food I went back to her room to find her with closed eyes laying in bed. I sat down beside her, "Open up."

She opened her mouth and I stuck a small bite in her mouth. She didn't open her eyes as I fed her. She didn't bother to move either to take the fork from me. Cat sat completely at ease as I gave her the pancakes.

I gathered the now empty plate with left over syrup. I washed it, dried it, and put it away. As I entered the living room to gather the empty pop cans to put in the trash Cat walked in wearing a tank top and shorts. To say the least she was testing my control.

She reached into a cabinet pulling out a tall glass, adding sugar and creamer she mixed it with somewhat of coffee. She took cool whip, letting it flow into the too till it was almost over the rim.

She took a drink moaning, "Yum."

"Do you realize how much caffeine you're drinking in that one glass?" I asked distaste.

"What are you doing here Ryan?" She sighed with no annoyance, taking another drink.

"I came to see you and talk." I replied.

"What is it with you always wanting to see me?" She smiled.

"You've became an addiction of mine I supposed." I chuckled at her playfulness.

"How did you get in this time?" She sighed again.

"Your dear ol' roomy is a very easy person to persuade." I replied still chuckling.

"Yes well must be your looks," she rolled her eyes then spoke, "Where is Lacey?"

"She left with her boyfriend." I frowned, clearing showing my dislike towards him.

"Scott?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Yeah, I don't like that guy."

I will have to do a background check on him.

She laughed amused, "Yeah well I don't like you."

I laughed at her, "We both know you like me. I'm alike able guy."

"If that was the case then I would like you and I don't." She snorted.

"Let me show you how much I'm a like able guy." I whispered into her ear planting kisses on her neck.

I can't control myself anymore with all her skin showing.

Her neck fell back, inviting my lips onto her skin.

"Ryan." She moaned when I kissed her sensitive spot.

"Catalina."I said, showing her I felt the same as her.

"Take me." She begged when I moved my hands to her hips.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Even if she said no I will have her. She is an addiction I will never overcome. She is everything my mind tells me to run from but my body beg for.

"Yes before I can change my mind." She hissed.

I chuckled darkly, "That's highly unlikely. When I start you will beg me to never stop."

With that said, I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. She squealed giggling, I slapped her on her nice round aśs.

"Hush." I told her.

She quieted down as I turned to enter her room. I placed her on her feet, quickly shutting and locking the door. I quickly spun her around forcing her against the door, I kissed her hungrily. She mewed into me, pulling my shirt out of my pants.

I pulled back from her breathlessly, "Are you sure about this?"

She knitted her brows, "Damn it Ryan! I said ye-"

I cut her off with my lips taking hers for a devious dark dance.

VOTE!

Comment!!!!

Please tell me what you think! I will try updating again soon!!!!!

Thank you all! :)

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

TWEET

SHARE

TWEET

COMMENT

SHARE

TWEET

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.3K 47
My life should be great. I have an amazing job with one of the biggest event management companies around, and I have a wonderful boyfriend. Oh wait...
10.1K 144 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
54K 2.2K 44
WARNING:MATURE CONTENT🔞 He tightened his hold on my neck. "Le-aaavve meee" I coughed "Apologise my beautiful bitch!"He whispered near to my face ,hi...