|| The Secrets || Shigaraki's...

By Spirit23cool

There Is Only One Truth In This World; Secrets Are Never Kept Secret. This Isn't Some Fairy-tale Where The H... More

{{ BACKSTORY PART 1! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 2! }}
{{ BACKSTORY PART 3! }}
NABU MIDDLE SCHOOL
UA HIGH SCHOOL
TEST TIME
HERO TRAINING
A FEW NEW FRIENDS
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 2
LEAGUE OF VILLAINS Pt. 3
Waiting...
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 3
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 5 ;-;
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL FINALE
Internships and Code Names
Best Jeanist
Internships With Katsuki Bakugou
My, My~
Back At UA!
Final Exams
Final Exams Pt. 2
Villains?!
A Day With Katsuki Bakugou
CAMP TIME!!!
First Day
Relax
TRAINING TIME~
Uh-oh...
Trouble
Confusion
It's Getting Good~
The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth
This Is Trauma
Let It Out
The Secrets
I-N-T-E-N-S-E
Provisional Licenses
With Villains
Too Many Words From Such Tired People
BEGIN FINAL ROUND
Provisional Licenses
A Little Bit of Fluff
Questions and Answers
A Sight To See
THE BIG THREE
Fight Time
A New Enemy
Just Another Day
The Beginning of Hero Work Studies
Courtesy Call
An Unpleasant Discussion
The Yakuza
Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening
Family Reunion
Mission Complete
Quick Recovery
Special Bonds, Special Words
The School Festival Is A-GO!!
Yep. She's a Guitarist.
Let's Get Started
It's Not A Good Day, Is It?
Back To Work
In Memory Of Naomi Sakura
LET'S GO, A-BAND!!
Fun With Eri-chan
So, We Meet Again
The Omen Vigilante
Drop Dead, She Said
We Were Never Properly Introduced
And So, It Begins
All For One and One For All
Go For It
LET'S GO BAE!!
Take Charge, Kaori
TEAM A WINS!!
Let's Just Chill
News On Both Sides
CLASS 1A, you guys are so tiring -_-
Happy Christmas!!
Happy Christmas!! - Part II
This Isn't Plus Ultra
Endeavor's Agency
The #1 Hero
Blackouts and Backstories
Well, Well, Well
We Interrupt This Program
Catching Up With The LOV
Meta Liberation Army
Is This The End?
How Villains Are Made
Long Live The Queen
The Day Has Come
Here's The Run-Down
Violence Only Breeds More Violence
The Purge

Kaori Shimura FALLING

1.2K 44 17
By Spirit23cool

" Shimura has vanished from the lobby!"

So she had. At the appearence of the super-human zombie creatures Kaori's thoughts were derailed from her steady train and she found herself running in the opposite directions of the other heroes evacuating patients. A little spark in the back of her head seemed to tap away at her conciousness of the outside world; all she could feel, think, breathe about was her Brother. Locked away below the hospital where Mirko would confront the doctor. Kaori knew it very well since the meeting, the message lay a heavy tension on the room. They had to be sure Tenko wouldn't awake outside the morgue-

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

Kaori's feet came to a halt, the heroes carrying patients paying no attention to her abrupt stop. Kaori felt a heavy weight in her heart, something that said the intrusive thought was in fact so cruel and apparent to her. She glanced at the ground in confusion, stretching her fingers slowly as she collected all the boiling feelings inside. Acting too resentful and loose would make her as dangerous as a villain, what she needed to be then was a hero for her brother, a savior for her family.

Kaori's breathing seemed to even out as she thought of a peaceful future, where everybody could understand because it was her. It was her brother, her long lost family. They could forgive him because it was her. Tenko would live with them, eat with them, talk with them. He'd be as gentle with Eri as he was with her. He could be interested in playing video games with Shinsou, cooking with Bakugou. 

Everybody has to forgive him. Once they learn, they'll accept our family.

Kaori continued on, running at a normal pace with lifted hopes. She evaluated the walls for some sort of sign before feeling a rush of heat surface the area. Skidding to a stop, she realized her Fathers and Endeavor were around the corner, fending off Nomu. Locklock approached the hall where she'd been hiding. Pressing her back flat up against the surface, she watched the Hero open a secret passage, turning towards the other Heroes down the hall. Now's my chance! Without a second to lose her finger-tips pressed together, a shiver of excitement passing through her as she raced through the entryway, evading Locklock's gaze.

Returning to a normal pace, she chose a different hall to race down, figuring it wiser to stay away from the main hall. Too much risk of being seen by the Heroes. Kaori was moving left and right at impresive speeds, even without her Quirk. Every twist and turn had a longer hall and Kaori could feel herself getting turned around, even when she could hear people fighting from afar. Kaori lingered there for a moment, hesitating as andrenaline coursed through her veins. If she wasn't fast she'd be caught by Aizawa or Endeavor, but if she wasn't careful she'd end up in the path of a Nomu. Both outcomes weren't exactly desirable and put her one step back from finding Tenko. 

Allow me-

" What--"

Kaori

Turning around, she couldn't place the voice to a person, the empty halls echoing the strange world within her concious. Going crazy wasn't an option at the moment but it felt all the more right to trust the entity in her head. 

Her consious reaked of promise and promise had become forebidden to Kaori but she could trust herself, couldn't she? She'd made it this far as the Omen Vigilante, a Hero; what about it wasn't to trust? 

Naive, she was. 

It was the other way around; the consious didn't trust her. 

It couldn't trust Kaori wouldn't become sentimental and fall into line with the other heroes-in-training. Or corrupt herself with her obsession for a perfect family, with Tenko and Aizawa and Eri and Shinsou and Yamada. The only grey area for Kaori was the consious, the entity that kept her at insanity's shore, letting only the littlest of waves cripple Kaori.

Nonetheless, the consious that took form as the Omen Vigilante stood up to the task, rolling back its body's shoulders, listening to the soft pop in the collar bone. Rolling the body in unusual ways, Omen popped their body's joints one by one, from cracking their fingers to their back to their knees. Casting out her arms in a wide dramatic stance, Kaori enveloped her body in a loose-fitted hug, gazing at the darkened hallway. As her finger-tips glided their way up to her temple, the distance was made clear within seconds. 

Nomus, the ones similar to Kyushu's, were raging through the halls, being held back by a minimal amount of Pros. The only one she recognized amongst them were Crust. Further along, actually in the nomu chamber were Aizawa, Endeavor, and Mirko. Omen grew tireless as she searched the surroundings, wondering where the doctor might've escaped off to. Trying to search forward, the distance was becoming farther and farther, making it harder to read what was happening. Giving up, she dropped her hands from her temples, pressing finger-tip to finger-tip before vanishing from thin air.

She jumped off the walls in such speed only a foot-print or two could decorate the walls as she changed directions. Appearing just where her little vision had led her, Omen studied their surroundings carefully. There was no easy way to travel across without getting caught in the crossfire of the battle. It was high-end nomus vs. Pros, Quirks flying through thin air as others seemed to bounce off the walls, Nomus doubling, even tripilling the size of an average Pro.

If we stay within this space, we're likely to be spotted by Endeavor or a Nomu. But engaging would stall us from 3-5 minutes. 

Omen thought through the little plans formulating in their mind, wondering if there was an outcome that suited his tastes but alas, everything ended in getting caught or meeting death by Nomu. Omen sighed, fingers flinching and prodding at the air as they felt their dire need to scratch and break their skin. Irritation, that's what drove them to bleed; always racing forward just to contained by another barrier. One barrier after another-

" X-LESS!!"

It always kept Kaori, it kept Omen,

" MIC!!"

-from being able to work as one

" GO AHEAD!! DON'T LET SHIGARAKI WAKE UP!!"

Kaori snapped into consiousness, watching Aizawa demand Mic and X-Less go forth to handle Tenko and the doctor. Kaori felt her heart pound, like a strike to a gong, her heart beat pounded heavy till all that was left was an echo. 

Her ears decieved her; it wasn't Aizawa that made that order. Don't let him...wake up...? It was wrong, her Chichi knew how much she needed Tenko. Her teeth grit together as tears begun to formulate along her eye-lid, glistening over her dark eyelashes. 

" You won't even give him the chance. The moment you feel threatened, you'll slaughter whoever you like, as long as they're the Villain and you're the Hero, right?"

I said it myself, and I still couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe it'd be you!

Kaori became detached once again as Omen thrusted her body forward, moving them just in line to follow Present Mic and X-Less down that hall. Before either pro could enter the tunnel, a high-end blocked the path, letting out it's cursed moans. As they prepared their Quirks, a flash of color dealt one blow to the Nomu and had them tumbling to the either side. Mic's eyes widened in fear, watching as the color formulated into a figure, taking the shape of the girl he called his daughter. Mic thought to himself in a sudden frenzy, attention torn away from the monsters at the end of the hall, what is she doing here, it's too dangerous with these bizarre frankensteins!

Aizawa's eyes diverted from his target to the entrance, flashing back and forth between the Nomu and Kaori, what the hell is she thinking?! She can't save him!

Even as Present Mic worried about the girl, X-Less charged forward, Mic's feet soon following as Kaori's eyes lingered elsewhere. Her teeth were gritted so sharp somebody up close might've heard the defeaning sound of a tooth crack. Even as her thoughts ran like static, her eyes displayed the hatred and disgust her mouth would bleed.

" Of course it was you," She managed, speaking barely above a whisper at first, paying zero attention to the returning enemy. She diverted her gaze to the ground, shaky arms raising slowly to her forehead, scratching at her scalp as she muttered horrible curses under her breath. To any Pro that dared look they might've figured Shigaraki had an accomplice, a little sister hidden away amongst them, ever-so-slowly descending into madness and falling in place to the master's vile plot.

Well...

she was.

In a tantrum of rage, she met her gaze with Aizawa once again, blood running from her terrorized scalp. Scratch Scratch Scratch. All she could do, think, and breath, Scratch Scratch Scratch. She was livid, descending into darkness as her suspicions confirmed themselves.

Seething eyes, blood-stained scalp, her words weren't even controlled by Omen when they escaped.

" OF COURSE IT WAS YOU WHO'D BETRAY ME FIRST, AIZAWA!!"

Even as Aizawa dared to contemplate her furious words, Kaori didn't think twice as her head cracked towards the left, grasping onto the navy skin of the Nomu that dared to attack her. From beneath her finger-tips it's skin twisted, waist slowly closing in and thinning as it's organs churned from the inside. Even the other Nomus stopped to watch as their brother was tortured from the inside out, weak beneath a teenager's bloody palm. 

Kaori watched in a unique way as the Nomu cried and swabaled, a way that reeked of vengence and melancholy. 

Tears bubbled like that of lava, mixing with the blood that flowed over her face in little streams. The Nomu broke down, smaller and smaller, till it's body was crumpled into a heap of skin, muscle, and a bloody brain. Blood grazed Kaori's fingertips, a sight that chilled the Heroes. 

A teenager, she was.

Teenagers make bad decisions, Kaori made a bloody one.

Teenagers get into fights and learn their lesson, Kaori fought to learn the truth she learned a world of violence.

Teengagers are overdramatic, Kaori wanted peace.

With the Nomu destroyed and left with it's remains sprawled across the ground, Aizawa finally came to a troubling realization, calling out in one last attempt.

" YOU'LL REGRET EVER GOING NEAR HIM!!"

There was the iconic voice of Mic that seemed to shatter the tension, as well as a very important glass case. Kaori's head ever so slightly turned toward the tunnel, making her final decision before looking back at Aizawa.

" No," She mustered out, watching as his withdrawled attention allowed the Nomu to escape. " I regret you."

And like the wind, Kaori's body had raced right past the tunnel, appearing in a whisper of colors. Her god-like speed vanished as her eyes fell upon the dark lair before her. Liquid appeared purple from the broken and mysterious lighting, electricity escaping from broken machinery only to dissipate a second later.

Kaori, enraged just seconds ago, felt her heart plummet as her own stomach churned this time, watching another traitor, the man whom she called Dad, heave an overweight man dressed in doctors robes into his arms. Present Mic ran out of the room upon the other hero's command, paying zero mind to Kaori's frozen body. The second pro crouched to the ground, placing his hand atop of the lifeless body laying in the spilt liquid.

Kaori's knees buckled as she swayed, walking forward with her feet numb, barely afraid her ankles might snap as she walked closer. The mop of white hair was almost identical to her's, 'dear gods. curse me if he's-'

" Dead. Tomura Shigaraki has stopped breathing." 

The Pro confirmed to the heroes he corresponded with through an ear-piece. Kaori's shoulders trembled as she chocked herself, desperate for a noise to somehow resemble all the suffering and dissapointment that swelled and chained her heart. Her knees crashed to the ground, picking up the body and turning it over. 

Her skin paled like that of snow, the icy feeling in her heart turning her bitter towards her old dreams. Perfectly resembling her dear brother was the snowy white hair that covered her right sight side. Looking at him closer, she even recognized they shared a beauty mark. The blood that tied them didn't matter, he was dead now. Tears welled, shining over her freightful eyes, the droplets appearing across her already blood-smeared face. 

Kaori's face was a foreign sight as she took her brother in her arms, holding his head to her shoulder as she cradled his lifeless body. 

So violent was her shaking and the coarse breaths that exhaled every desire to burn the world that'd turned on her. So bitter were her eyes as she rocked her body, hands prodding at the air. She would not ignore the thought because it was no longer so intrusive,

'LIVES FOR A LIFE'

Happy Birthday Kaori!
¯\_( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)_/¯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 133 38
[COMPLETED ✔️] This story is about a boy whose training to become a hero and searching for love at the same time. He found his first girlfriend but...
8.3K 334 34
Inko Midoriya has been lying for 12 years. But so has Hisashi Midoriya. The truth is that Inko and Hisashi divorced, and they each took a child. Izuk...
1.3M 43.7K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
256K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...