Forced Marriage

By MickyMajhi

Shrenu parikh as gauri Sharma.. Kunal jaisigh as ommkara Singh oberoi... I love my rikara till my death... More

characters and introduction
cover and announcement
meet Mr OSO
meet Ms GKS
more about GKS and OSO
OSO MEET GKS
Cold War
promo
party
new ss
swimming pool
silly fight
You are my PA
promo
Rikara in car
Police ki raid
new ss
Barishhh ๐Ÿ˜
I care for you
promo
stay safe
something I feel for you
am I jealous?
misunderstandings
the kiss
coming soon
humiliation
new
heart attack
promo
monster ommkara
The contract
devil or angel?
promo
The Marriage proposal
possessive
New one
everything is fishy
first date?๐Ÿ’
Engagement
promo
who messed up everything? (1)
who messed up everything?(2)
promo
Gauri's plan
the runway bride ๐Ÿ˜‚
New one
Angel trap by the monster
chose cover...
new cover
Ommkara weds Gauri
Welcome to the hell๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘ฝโ˜ ๏ธ
first night or worse night?
welcome to the heaven!!!!
what is going on in this Minion's mind?
thanks
that night
๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
new ss
thanks
the sweet attack ๐Ÿ˜„
thank youโคโค
fair game ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Cinderella, her prince Charming and the cruel aunt๐Ÿ˜œ
4 years of DilBoleOberoi and our jaans RiKara
Romantic dance ๐Ÿ˜‰
honeymoon!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
note
Fight in Flight ๐Ÿ˜
Minion and hulk in Australia๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฆ˜
new cover
OSO wild thoughts
minion is missing
balcony, sofa and Romance๐Ÿ™ˆ
Dinner party
new cover ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Angry kara
something has changed
lost hearts
candle light dinner
a broken soul (1)
#1
a broken soul(2)
new story
someone special
a date and realisation
promo
taking away his life
new stories
she is the one
ommkara ji
Respect for Him
special moments๐Ÿ’žโค๏ธ๐ŸŒน
separation
stubborn
the consequences
The Reason, and the change.(1)
The Decision
Forgive Me
wow
what's happening
Forgive Me(2)
There Is No Second Chance
OSO๐Ÿ˜ˆ v/s GKS ๐Ÿ˜
OSO ๐Ÿ˜ˆv/s GKS๐Ÿ˜ (part-2)
The Media Scandal ๐Ÿ˜’
The new Boss
Resignation
I Need a PA
Party and Romance
Best Friends on a Mission๐Ÿ˜‚
so sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰
Are You Trying To Seduce Me
The Plan
A Breaking News
Did you know this?
I Am Scared.
Hold my hand Papa
See you in the court.
Sorry Mr Oberoi
From where He came?
The Contract...... Again?
Your New Roommate.
Sleep peacefully
I am eager to help๐Ÿ˜‰
that new girl
Our child
Doubts
Love Affair
the plan
broken
Wrong Move
Get out
Waiting for you
Seeing you again
WhatsApp Chat
Godbharai
The Proposal
He is not the same
New story๐Ÿ’–
our bundle of joy
His life

The Reason And The Change (2).

705 101 33
By MickyMajhi

..

.**************************

After Aarohi left, Gauri think about whatever Aarohi said to her.
And Gauri find out that Aarohi is right. she is not doing right with her own family.

She slowly come out from the room and see that Ansh, Gayatri and piya are sitting on sofa in the living room.

They are talking something so Gauri listen them.

" Maa, what will we do now?  Ansh bhaiya lost his job again "

Piya said with in tension.

" Don't worry Piya, I will do something. I will try to find any other job "

Ansh Said Assuring Piya.

" Why all these things happened with us, what was my daughter's fault. She is so innocent and all these things happened with her "

Gayatri said crying bitterly.

" Maa please countdown. we will find out any way to take out Gauri Di from this trauma"

Piya and Ansh said holding Gayatri .

" Along with her, you two are suffering also. you both left your studies and now doing your best to earn for the family. and I am here, can't do anything, I am a bad mother "

Gayatri said and ansh, Piya hug Gayatri.

" Why I could not see my daughter sadness, at her marriage time I was so blind with Sudha and Omkara sweet talk"

Gayatri said.

" No maa, please don't blame yourself. you are the best mother in the world"

Ansh said.

" We will find out ways to come out from this problem "

Piya Said and 3 of them hug each other.

This scene broke Gauri's heart so much.
How can she be that much selfish? she devoted her life for her family, but now because of that one blow of life she broke down.

How can she fall so weak that she could not even see the suffering of her family.

She felt guilty for not understanding the situation of her own family.
the family which is the reason of her living.

That family for which see sacrificed everything, how can she left them in this difficult situation.

.

.

.

.
Shaan is still sitting near Omkara to listen him.
Omkara is silently sitting on the sofa with tear in his eyes and sadness on his face.

He never thought that his Gauri would suffered this much only because of him.
His motive of leaving her to give her freedom and happiness.
But it turned out a disaster. now he can't forgive himself for all those pain which Gauri suffered again.

"Omm"

Shaan ask again.

And ommkara start..

" When we came here Australia at the time of crisis in our factory, after sort out everything, I was really happy to meet Gauri. I was missing her like hell, I just wanted to fly to her, take her in my arms.
Before 2 days of our leaving Australia, did you remember that I went to a club? "

Ommkara ask and shan nods,
He remember because Omkara ask him to come but Shan refuse because he was really tired that day.

" In that club, I was enjoying my drink and then I met Vabesh"

"Vabesh?"

"Our college friend, who were my rival at first but then we became friends. Don't you remember?"

"Yes, now i remember. But what with him?"

" I met with him after a long time so I was really happy and we both talk a lot, but then he shared something with me which shook me to the core, and that was the reason I did all these things"

Omkara said remembering the incident and Shan silently listening him.

" He drunk a lot, and he was looking really sad, and then I ask him what had happened that he is looking lost"

Ommkara stops for few seconds.
Shaan did not interrupt in between.

" He said that he fell in love with a girl and wanted to marry her, but that girl was in love with someone. but as we know, before he was really stubborn. so he did something the same I did with Gauri. he forced that girl to marry him, he blackmailed that girl and at last the girl married to him because of her situation. "

"What?"

Shaan ask feeling really shocked,
Omkara looks down feeling really guilty for whatever he had done.

" Yes, but what happened after that is more shocking. after marriage the girl did not accept him as her husband and Vabesh always forced her to behave like his wife, at last the girl did not take that torture anymore and did suicide "

Shaan is shock to hear this.
And ommkara stop for 1 minute.

" After her suicide, Bhavesh is broken. and now he is living in hell. he told me that he was responsible for all those things. he only thought about himself and not about the girl he love the most, now there is no reason of his living, but still he is living his life as a punishment  "

Ommkara said.

"Thats.... That's really sad.... I can feel his pain... But.... What is the connection of his story with your situation?"

Shaan said.

" After hearing his story, I felt like this is my story. because I also did the same with Gauri. I forced her to marry me. I forced her to live with me, I started feeling that the same story is going to happen with me also, what if she could not take it anymore and did something wrong with herself,  the fear eat me up and I was really guilty and scared "

Ommkara said.
Shaan can see the fear on his face.

" I felt like if she did something wrong with herself, I will die at the moment, she become the reason of my living. then I decided that I am going to leave her for her own good, I had already tortured her so much. and now it is the time to give her, her life back. that's why I started distancing myself from her,and then when the contract was over, I told her to leave "

Omkara Said covering his face and start crying.
Shan is sitting there with shock. he doesn't know what to say.

But one thing is sure that Omkara is a fool.
How can he just assume things by himself, not even thinking about her life partner.

" I thought..... I thought.... that it will be good for both of us, after she left, I felt so empty. In India I felt like I will run to her at any time and take her in my arms again.  so to stop myself from doing that, I left India and decided never go back, after coming here, I thought I will engrossed myself in work and will forget and try to leave without her. but I never imagine that it will be so difficult, I am feeling so empty like a body without life, I don't want to live anymore. I always remember her talk, her smile, her taunts, her fights with me and everything reminding me about her, this house, this bed, everything, I can't take it anymore"

Ommkara said and start crying.

.

.

.

.

.

India.

Gauri see the situation of her family.
Now she is sitting in her room thinking about all those things happened with her from last 6 months.

And she find out that all the things she is doing he doesn't deserve it, he doesn't deserve her sadness, her tears, even her hate.

She wipe her tears and decide something.

" It's enough now. I had already waste my one month for you Mr Oberoi. but not anymore. now I will support my family like before. I may not the same girl I was before. I may destroyed just because of you. but you can't destroy my love for my family, now I have only one thing to take care, that is my family, and in my heart there is no love, or care for you. I hate you, I hate you, and I hate you to the core from my heart"

She said, and her face expression change to anger.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You are a fool Omkara"

Finally Shaan open his mouth and Omkara looks at him.

" How could you... how could you do that with the girl? just because you met one of your friend who is like you, "

Shan said standing up and Omkara also stands up feeling confused to shan behaviour.

" I agree that Bhavesh did wrong with his wife, but his wife did suicide because she didn't not love Bhavesh. but how can think that the same happened with Gauri?when you can clearly see how much she loves you"

Shan said greeting his teeth in anger.

" Did not you see that in her eyes?  how much she loves you? and just because of your one misunderstanding you destroyed her life completely, just because of your habits of assuming things, you did wrong with her and as well as with yourself, how could you do that"

Now Shaan shout loudly and then Omkara realised what he has done just because of his foolishness.

Yes, it did shock him to the core when he heard Bhavesh story. but he could talk with Gauri about the situation, he could ask her that is she happy with him or not.

But as per his nature he doesn't ask anything to her.
he doesn't discuss, he doesn't talk with her and just took  decision by himself that she is not happy with him. And did all these things with her.

" Oh my God.  I took the worse decision of my life because of my impulsive nature, what can I do now"

Ommkara ask.

" I don't know and I don't want to give you any suggestion right now. because you are a fool. you always assume things by yourself and took decisions. marrying Gauri was also a wrong decision, which you take just because of your impulsive nature and you assume things. Think by yourself, decide by yourself  "

Omkara is silent. what he has done with himself and his wife.

Shaan left from there.
He is really disturbed.

Ommkara is sitting there in deep thought and guilt.

.

.

.

.

Gayatri made dinner and give food to Ansh and Priya.

In another plate she put the food for Gauri and about to take it to the room.

"Maa, i am hungry"

Three of them hear Gauri's voice and they feel a little bit shock to see Gauri their standing and smiling.

This is the first time in this one month they see her smiling.

Gauri come and sit with Ansh and Piya. She take the plate from Gayatri.

"Didu?"

Piya ask feeling shock.

Gauri looks 3 of them

" What happened? I want to eat here. can't I eat here? "

Gauri ask casually.

Gaytri, Ansh and Priya are really shocked to see her behaviour. only yesterday she was really sad and broken, but now she is talking like nothing ever happened like that.

Gauri understand their situation.

" I know, I hurted you so much. but now everything is okay. I won't do the mistake again. for me all of you are important not any other person"

Gauri said and three of them understand what she is talking about.

Gayatri couldn't hold herself and hug Gauri and cry.
Piya and Ansh also did the same.

" I am sorry to all of you. now I understand that how much all of you have suffered seeing me broken, but now your old Gauri is back. we will fight together"

Three of them broke the hug.

"Didu, you won't locked yourself in the room again right?"

Piya ask crying.

"Di, I will do what ever you said but please don't stay like this "

Ansh said.

" Don't worry beta, I will do everything right once Omkara come back. I will surely ask him why he done this with you"

Gayatri said.

"No maa"

Gauri said in loud voice and her face is looking angry.

" If you all want to see me happy,  then promised me that you will never take his name in front of me or never try to contact him or his family ever"

Gauri said and three of them are confused.

" He destroyed my life. he destroyed my family. I don't want to think about him, I don't want to see his face, I don't want to hear his name, I hate him to the core from my heart, promise me that you will never talk about him"

Gauri ask and Ansh, Piya Gayatri understand that Gauri doesn't want to talk about it. so they promised that they will never talk about Omkara in front of her, in this one month they understand that Gauri is more important for them rather than anyone. so they decided they will support gauri no matter what.

4 of them hug each other again and then start feeding each other. now Gauri's feeling a little bit relax, coming out from her sorrow.

.

.

.

.

.

Shaan is sitting on the Balcony drinking a glass of wine.
He is really disturbed from all these things, because from last one month he is handling everything alone.
Sudha, Gauri and Omkara along with the business. now he is feeling really tired.

Today he is missing his parents so much you. He wish that if they would with him, he could handle everything with more maturity and strength.

Omkara entered there and set near Shaan.
Shan doesn't look towards him he just silently drinking his wine.

" I am sorry Shaan. I am really sorry for everything, I know I did wrong with you also. from last one month you are handling everything alone, and I being a jerk didn't understand  "

Ommkara said and suddenly hug Shan. now Shan is feeling emotional too.

" I am sorry"

He again said and Shan sigh.

Shaan hug him back and try to console him. after few minutes, Omkara feel relax and look at Shaan.

" Now what ommkara? Now when you realise your mistake, what you are going to do? and don't ask me for suggestions, I am empty right now"

Shaan said.
Ommkara looks at him.

" I want her back in my life"

.

.

.

.

Hmm.
So what do you think?
what will happen next.?
Gauri decided to move on, and Omkara decided to go back.

Who will win and who will lose?

You will know soon.
but let me tell you, the story is going to be more interesting than before.
It is not like the other stories where the hero hurt heroine so much, left her, the realise his mistakes and come back. Ask for forgiveness, do some stupid things and heroine forgive him.
The story is a little bit different. so many twist and turned will happen.

So stay tuned and never miss any update.
And yes give votes and comments. 😘

Micky.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 3.8K 34
The great Omkara Singh oberoi, a rough tough and reserved character. Aftr falling in coma, loses his memory. read to know how Gauri changes his ent...
94.9K 5.1K 77
This is a story about Gauri and Omkara , where Omkara just hates gauri and only marries her for a deal and gauri loves omkara but she was hurt ver...
15.9K 1.5K 60
Hii Guysโค๏ธ, This is first Story on Wattpad. This Story is based of Rikara' life. Hope U guys like my story and will give ur support. Read and Do Vote...
3.3K 303 13
A RIKARA FF โฃ๏ธ What will Happen Om and Gauri who are Good Friends has to be get married in an Unexpected Situation.? Will they be able to Accept each...