The Girl At The Vampire Pet S...

By The-Unknowngirll

Moonlight is from a vampire pet shop and she gets brought by a sexy bloke And he takes her back to his house... More

The Girl In The Vampire Shop.
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop... Chapter 2
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 3
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop...Chapter 4
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop...Chapter 5
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop chapter 6
At The Vampire pet Shop...Chapter 7
The Girl At The Vampire pet ShopChapter 8
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 9
The Girl At The Vampire pet ShopChapter 10
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop chapter 11
The Girl At The Vampire pet ShopChapter 12
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 13
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 14
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop. Chapter 15
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 16
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 17
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 18
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 19
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 20
The Girl At The Vampire pet Shop Chapter 21
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 22
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 23
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 24
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop. Chapter 25
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 26
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop. Chapter 27
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 29
The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 30
Book2

The Girl At The Vampire Pet Shop Chapter 28

35 0 0
By The-Unknowngirll

Its 5am when I looked at the clock and I'm in the bathroom being sick always, after I've been sick i make my way to the shower I washed my body then right over to brush my teeth..

I get changed into my black skinny jeans and a black crop top, i the went and kissed Tyler on the head and made my way outside the room, I didn't wanna wake any one up so i went downstairs and outside to get fresh air..

I sit on the chair i always sit on and pulled my blanket up to my head.

Looking out at the flowers the door comes open i turn my head and it's Reece and Callum.

"Why are you out here Ce it's cold"

"I needed fresh air I keep being sick"

"Do you want any food..?

" Banana and yogurt doesn't sound back Callum"

"Okay i will make that now"

"So how's you and Tyler Ce"

"We are good"

"Good"

Tyler come's out and pulls me into his arms.

"Why didn't you wake me flower."

"You needed you're sleep babe."

"Have you had anything to eat?"

"Callum making it"

"Okay let's go inside"

It's around 7am and everyone is around the table having breakfast.. Did the kid's shit them selfs? They normally down at 8.

"Kid's did you shit your selfs?"

"Excuse me Ce, I don't fucking think so and we ain't kids women!"

"Ya what he said"

We all started laughing these kids are well like us when we was teens..

I ran to get water because i could feel sick coming up again..

"Ce you alright?"

"Ya"

Moonlight comes running up to me and whispered.

"We need to get you a pregnant test"

"What"

"Now! Ce"

"Right guys me and Ce are just going out to get air"

Tyler looks at me like what but didn't say anything but he comes up to me and hugs and kisses me..

--
We are at the shopping centre and at the pregnant test and Moonlight is picking loads up like how many do i need to pee on...

"Moon how many?"

"Five Ce"

We get to check out and paid $40 on five test what the fuck..

We get home and i run to the bathroom did what i needed to do and made my way to the living room where everyone was..

I placed five fucking pregnant test on the table and everyone looked at me..

"What"

"Are we pregnant?"

"I don't know yet"

Tyler and Reece comes sitting next to me and Tyler grabs my hand and kisses the side of my head.. We have to wait five minutes for the test to be done so we was talking about random shit .. I looked up at Tyler and he's looking at the test but his legs are jumping up and down..

I whispered into his ear..

"Don't you want a baby with me?"

"Yea i do I'm just scared if you're not pregnant why are you being sick."

"We will sort it i love you babe.."

"I love you too flower.."

The phone alarm rang and I asked Tyler to pick them up so he dose..

"Are you ready princess"

"Ya"

Tyler turns the test around and you can see tears in his eyes..

"What is it Tyler" everyone says

"I'm going to be a DAD fucking get in there"

"Omg Ce you're going to me a mommy yes."

"I'm happy for you both"

I jumped into Tyler arms and kissed him and he puts his hand on my belly..

"I'm so happy flower"

I let Tyler go and everyone came to hug me..

--
It's the next day and I've just kissed Blaze goodbye I already miss him I hate not being with him everyday but he's on a mission today so I can't text him today...

We make are way to Mr Febreze class, Damon told Kelly today that he don't have feeling for her and he don't wanna shag her anymore and she cool with it so she still in the friend group apparently theirs going to be a new girl in school or something like that today but fuck knows we haven't saw her yet...

We are in Mr Febreze class at the back as always we are talking about maths as always like why do we need maths my phone started to vibrate so I pull my phone out...

B - Fuck i miss you so much...

E - I miss you too baby...

I put my phone back in my pocket and i moved to the seat next to Damon for some reason he's got his head down so I don't get what up with him. We found out last night that Ce is pregnant I can't believe she having a baby. Damon told them someone needs to get pregnant to protect that babies everyone looked at him like what it was kinda funny to watch.. I've been spending most of my days with both boys but more Damon since my dad and mom are back but i do sleep in Blaze room but he dose locks the doors I'm happy with him and he's happy with me and thats all what matters ..

I pushed Damon are because i wanna know what wrong with him because he's acting funny..

"What the fuck is wrong with you Damon"

"I don't know i need to get out of this class"

"Okay lets go then"

We get are things and make are way to the door.

"Where are you to going?"

"I'm on my period i need to change"

So i walk out Damon obviously didn't say anything we are walking down the hall and some girl with white and some black hair red lips and light blue eyes bumped into us. She falls on the floor and Damon picks her up she has a wolf with a gun tattoo on her arm we have never seen this girl before plus Damon don't pick anyone up off the floor unless it's me what the fuck..

"I'm sorry" she says..

"It's alright,Are you new we having saw you before."

"Ya, Hm i just moved here from my last school"

"Well I'm Damon and this is Elena"

"I'm Blossom. It's nice to meet you"

"Well Blossom we need to go but i hope you have a good first day.."

Bitch when i tell you i looked at that cunt and put my hand on his head i did what the fuck has got into him...

"Get your hand off me now"

"What the fuck was that shit DAMON!"

"Chill she new and hot"

"Stop thinking with you're dick"

We make are way to the smoking area and we can feel like someone is following us but every time we looked back no one was their fucking weird if you ask me..

"Damon can you smell wet dog.?"

"We are outside Elena and it's raining, so yes Elena i can smell wet dog"

I don't understand why he's being a fucking assface to me like we was completely fine earlier..

"You know what Damon fuck off, I don't see why you're being so fucking mean to me today.."

"Don't say that Elena, I'm sorry I'm just horny.."

"Bitch i will fucking text Kelly for you and have it on the bathroom!"

E - Get here now and fuck Damon!

K - On my way. See you in a minute.

"She coming"

She here and he grabs her hands and went into the woods ew outside thats fucking nasty but what ever makes him happy i guess.. I looked at the school and i saw Blossom walking up to me what. Does she want now.. she stops and looks at me then turns back to the school well this is completely weird...

Kelly and Damon comes back and she smiling like a fuck rat obviously i had to roll my eyes, We make are way back into school and the school wanna be bully had Blossom pinned to a locker "fuck sake" Damon says we both run to where is she and told her to sh Damon pulls her off her and i started to slap this bitch when is she going to learn to not mess with the new kids..

I grab my knife out of my pocket and slit a line down her face.. "stop fucking with the new kids this is you're last time."

I stand up and looked at Blossom and she was alright we made are way to the lunch hall and she was following us everywhere.. Why is she following us? I looked back and no one was their but i could feel someone following us, I looked at Damon and he looked at me this shit is fishy was hell..

Damon pov..
We grabbed are lunch and I was looking everywhere for that girl Blossom she smelled like red-Lillys..As i was looking my eyes meet with red eyes who the fuck has red eyes before I could look who it was they was gone.. well that was weird I could tell the gang but they wouldn't believe it since we met that new girl it's like someone has been following us everywhere like I wouldn't mind it but it's getting really fucking annoying that every time we look back no one is there..

We fished are lunch and we all making are way to the smoking area because we want a smoke, Adam brought in the good stuff so I'm going to have sum we would get Elena to smoke it but she don't smoke and that's good I don't want her smoking, She a lot happier since she been with Blaze, I don't know if they ever going to tell her mom or dad but i know her dad won't be alright with it because Blaze is his best friend but then maybe he will because he trust Blaze with everything he's his right hand after all..

We are making are way back to Mr Febreze this time we have RE..

This time we get into the class and it smells like wet dog like who the fuck brought a dog inside the class room..

"Sir"

"Yes Elena?"

"Why does it smell like fucking wet dog in the class"

"What?"

"Wet dog"

Everyone looks at Elena like we are the only ones who can smell the wet dog..

"What you all looking at get on with the fucking class she was joking."

I looked at Elena and pulled my phone out.

D - Ya looks like it's only us who can smell it.

E - Who the fuck is it, Is the new girl in are class?

D - I don't know but it smells bad.

I look around the class and my eyes meet the light blue eyes bingo she in this class, she looked at me for ages and i need to pull my eyes away, I need to know what she is..

D - She in the class, do you think it's her?

E - Only one way to find out..

D - I don't wanna hurt her Elena.

E - Wow someone falling for blossom..

"You too off you're phones now"

"Ya sorry about that i still had porn up"

Everyone started to laugh but Blossom didn't i guess she a good girl.. I tuned my head to her one more time but she looking at the front of the class. Don't get me wrong she is gorgeous..

The class has done for the day and we are walking out with are gang and Blossom comes running up to us and bumps into me again what the fuck is this girl probable.. I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into a classroom with no one in it..

"What is you're fucking probable? , Do you like bumping into me?"

"Sorry i-i just"

"Just what cupcake"

"I have to go"

"Okay but cupcake if you just needed a kiss you should of asked."

I pulled her into a hug and a tear hit my chest did I scared her? I didn't let her go i wanted to know more about her and why she crying..

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know, that you and you're girlfriend for saving me earlier"

"What my girlfriend?"

"Elena"

"She my cousin she my best friend who said she was my girlfriend?"

"Oh, no one i thought she was you're girlfriend because you're always with her."

"Ya we don't leave each other side it's normal and trust me no one going to touch you ever not when I'm around."

I let her out of the hugs and walked out of the room she was the one who smelled like a wet dog so what the fuck is she??

D - It's her she the one who smells like a wet dog..

E - Maybe it's her pet..

D - Maybe meet you at the car.
--
I'm in Blaze bed and i wanna make some Christmas cakes so i run downstairs and get everything i need Damon comes in on his laptop and looks at me

"What are you making?"

"Christmas cakes , wanna help"

"Sure"

We put on some music and started to do the cakes it's only me and Damon here as everyone at a mission..

We have done the cakes and now they are in the oven cooking we stopped what we was doing because we smelled that smell again...

"Damon"

"I know i can smell it"

It couldn't of been from the hug Damon given her because are clothes are. In the wash and he's had a shower. I looked at the back door and it was open and yes it was raining..

Damon moves to the back door and looks out and no one is their so we closed the door.. and went into the living room ...

We was in the middle playing Fortnite and the door bell rings Damon goes and gets it but no one was their just some paper that says Damon name on it he opens it up and theirs a number on it...

"Text it.."

"Are you trying to get me killed?"

"No, I could text it if you want me to?"

"No i do it."

He pulls his phone out and started texting the number.

D - Who this...?

Unknown - Hi back to you..

D - Really, you want me to say hi to someone i don't know that's some funny shit..

Unknown - Cute and a bad boy nice..

D - bye..

Unknown - You could of been with me then what's her fucking name. :(

D - look crazy person I'm not with anyone so that's a fucking shame and I don't go for creepy people who rings a bell and fucks off before giving a letter plus I kinda like someone so please fuck you're self with a stick...

Unknown - I don't know how to tell you who i am because you will think I'm a creep or some thing like that...

D - Look it's not like I'm going to put you in a fucking body bag but if i give you're number to this girl i know she would defo put you in a body bag..

Unknown - DON'T YOU THINK GIVING MY NUMBR TO ELENA FUCK NO..

D - So you know us both, Okay so you're from school. Nice to know you followed us home.. one point to the creep...

Unknown - I didn't follow you dumb ass...

D - Ouch watch you're mouth, You're annoying me and getting me killed on fucking Fortnite, so girl or boy..?

Unknown - stop moaning about a game and girl :P

D - great!

Unknown - B

Unknown - L

Unknown - O

Unknown - S

Unknown - S

Unknown - O

Unknown - M

D - cute you just spelled Blossom what about her?

Unknown - I saw you...

D - Well i didn't fuck her if that what's your asking..

Unknown - Didn't say you did but you like her don't you..?

D - I don't know her so fuck off you crazy ass.. You know when i found you I'm going to rip your face off..

Unknown - Not if i get her first..

D - trust me you won't get her, you're a very sad person and I'm tracking you're number and I know who you are you're a very jealous person ain't you... I was ever yours so what you saw me hug her doesn't mean shit, i was only shagging you because i was bored you know what i can do so cross me in school and watch will happen..

K - But you love me..

D - Do I fuck.. Leave me alone!!!

Tylers pov

I was in the kitchen and i heard cece run out off my bedroom to be sick again so i take her up some water to help her out
I walk into the bathroom and she's over the toilet being really sick so i hold her hair for her

"Baby"

"Yeah"

"I think we need to take you to the hospital because your not keeping anything down"

"No no I'm fine baby its just morning sickness it would be over in a few days"

"No baby come on lets go"

"No its fine baby i will just get back into bed"

"If you insist come on lets get you into bed"

"Can i stay in your bed again"

"Sure least i can keep an eye on you again"

"Thank you"

I take cece into my room and we cuddle on our bed until she falls asleep again i have to get up because I'm starting to get hungry so i leave the bedroom to make my self some food as i got into the kitchen aria is standing in there making dinner

"Evening"

"Oh now you want to talk to me"

"Well you shouldn't off lied"

"I know"

As me and aria was talking my phone started to ring

halo-hello

Lamento informarle senor-im sorry to inform you sir

Que es tan Temprano por alla-what is it as its early over there

Tu madre murio mientras dormia-your mother died in her sleep

I dropped my phone when them words left his mouth how could my mother be dead did she know she was going to go before she left us that day is that the reason she told aria its not a goodbye its a see you later i dropped to my knees and began to cry

"Tyler what's wrong"

"I need you and hunter to my meeting room please"

"Yes i will go and get him for you"

Aria leaves to get hunter so i make my way to the meeting room still crying

Hunter and aria arrive back to the room and i couldn't help but cry when they looked at me

"Tyler what's wrong"

"Ive just receive a call"

"And"

"Aria its mother"

"What about her is she coming back to see us"

"No s-s-she"

"She's what Tyler who rang you"

"Mothers butler"

"What does he want this time off night"

"It's early over there"

"Okay so what did he want"

"To inform me mother died today"

"What how shes a vampire she can't die"

"How do i know aria"

"Well we need to find out Tyler"

"And me and hunter will"

"Oh no you ain't keeping me out on this one"

"Just shut up aria not everything is about you"

"My mother just died so i want to know why"

"Yeah and when my self and Tyler find out we will let you know"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
7K 501 44
If he had known danger, death and vampires would follow, he would have asked for disownment. *** Jesse Parker was never particularly close to his fa...
2.7M 23.1K 38
Heather never really like any guys at her school, she never felt a connection for any guys all. Little did heather know, she was born for someone els...
57.4K 1.6K 63
In a world full of darkness love has no place nor no strength of survival. A Girl with a dark past and A ruthless mafia boss; two worlds come crashin...