I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81

Chapter 80

63 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 80 Extra 7

    After listening to Mu Li's words, Sect Master Lin gradually broke out in a cold sweat. Originally, he wanted to draw Mu Li to his camp, and use her fame to create a wave of momentum for the Jade Cloud Sect. But now that Mu Li asked such a question, he didn't know how to answer, so, this woman is actually from Misty Peak?

    Suzerain Lin has been the suzerain for so many years, and his force value is one of the best in the world, but among the suzerains of all dynasties, he is really not outstanding. In this life, Bi Yunzong has continued to be content with the status quo, without any major achievements. His disciple kidnapped Mu Li's person, and he even tried to kill someone, perhaps this is the most glorious 'achievement' of his life.

    Sect Master Lin immediately bowed down and apologized: "I hope Master don't care about me, it's because I have blind eyes."

    "Sect Master Lin thinks that one sentence of blind eyes can cancel out what you did just now?" Mu Li said reluctantly, "If I'm one step too late, do you still dare to torture her?" Sect Master

    Lin immediately saluted in a low voice: "Don't dare, how dare we."

    And some of the younger generation of immortal cultivators present did not dare to torture her. Sect Master Lin is so good at reading people's eyes. Seeing that Mu Li was going to cover Ji Yu, she immediately drew her sword and said to Mu Li, "I don't know who you are, but you just cover up this devil girl."

    "The devil girl?" The rope in his hand was untied, and seeing the glaring red mark on his wrist, his smile immediately retracted, and he looked at Sect Master Lin sharply, and asked, "You think so too?"

    When Sect Master Lin saw the red mark on Ji Yu's wrist, and then looked at Mu Li's attitude, his heart twitched, and he replied, "No, no, since you know Master, he is also a good person."

    "A good person?" Li looked at the young men who had just spoken, and asked, "Then do you think I am a good person?

    " Before anyone else could speak, Ji Yu took the lead in expressing his attitude, saying, "Mumu, of course you are a good person."

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu helplessly, and said, "You are the only one who can talk."

    "Even if you are an elder, you can't cover up for no reason. Although we are young, we also know the dangers of the Demon Cult. How can you do this?"

    Mu Li has lived away from the world for many years, and in her eyes those present are all juniors, so she didn't bother to care about it, and instead used her spiritual power to say to the people around her: "This person is my Taoist companion, not someone from the Demon Cult. If anyone is not convinced, feel free to You can come to Misty Peak."

    "Dao Dao Dao... Dao Companion?"

    "Master, this is absolutely impossible."

    "Yeah, my orthodox patriarch is too embarrassing to be with such a person... with such poor martial arts."

    " If you want to find a Taoist companion, there are many good-looking fairies in our sect, and their martial arts are also high."

    "Hey, so my daughter is the first on the list of fairies, so I should come first."

    "Your daughter is good-looking , Martial arts are not very good."

    "What's the use of high martial arts, can you compare with the ancestor? Good-looking is pleasing to the eye."

    "Sect Master Lin, no matter how good-looking your daughter is, it seems that she is not as good-looking as that one?"

    Mu Li saw Everyone was arguing about her life-long affairs, and they almost laughed out of anger. When will it be their turn to take care of her?

    Mu Li said impatiently: "I will only have such a Taoist partner in my life. Keep your daughters and disciples. I have lived for so many years. It is not appropriate for you to give those little girls to me."

    It's not suitable. The person next to you is so poor in martial arts. It doesn't look like you are as young as you. He looks like a young man. I didn't see you say it's not suitable.

    Sect Master Lin led the people forward a few steps, and tried to persuade him to say something, and Mu Li gradually lost his patience. She also came back to this world out of nowhere, finally found Ji Yu, and there were still many things to investigate, so she didn't have time to spend here with them.

    Mu Li pulled out her own sword, glanced around, and asked: "Isn't it a sword competition? If anyone wants to try it, you can come forward. If not, I will take this person away."

    Just now Those who wanted to move forward all stopped, and some even stepped back. Who dares to step forward to provoke at this time?

    And even those who don't know about Mu Li, the sect has some knowledge about Mu Li's rumors, that is, he is older and has a good cultivation, and if he saw him today, there should be someone who is comparable to him, and he should be good-looking.

    Seeing that no one was paying attention, Mu Li grabbed Ji Yu's waist and flew towards Misty Peak, and disappeared in front of everyone in an instant, leaving a group of people looking at each other in blank dismay. There are indeed many people who are not convinced, but they have to fight well. Just rushing to Misty Peak like this, do you want to die?

    After Mu Li left, the sword competition was held as usual, and everyone was really a bit useless about what happened just now, so they didn't mention it any more.

    On the other side, on the way back to Misty Peak with Ji Yu, Ji Yu, a person who can drive a mecha in the universe at will, yelled all the way.

    "Mumu, why do we fly so high?"

    "Mumu, where is my mecha, shall we ride in the mecha?"

    "Mumu, I'm about to fall, hold me tight."

    "Mumu Why do you know how to fly?"

    "Mu Mu..."

    Ji Yu talked a lot before Mu Li realized that Ji Yu had never tried such a way of flying, so she asked, "Are you... afraid?"

    "Afraid Ah, look at the height." Ji Yu doesn't want any face at this moment, anyone will be afraid of being carried to a high altitude so suddenly, right?

    Seeing this, Mu Li tightened Ji Yu's waist and asked, "Is this better?"

    Ji Yu felt the temperature around her waist, rolled her eyes, and said, "Mumu, I can't do it, I'm still so scared, when will I be able to go down?"

    Mu Li wondered: "Hurry up. If you don't feel well, there are other ways "

    "What way?"

    Ji Yu watched as Mu Li's fingers tapped her chest, and then her chest hurt and she passed out. And this trick seemed to have been treated by those people in green shirts, so when she woke up, not only did the world change, but her Mumu also changed?

    She wants that soft, pheromone that smells good, and it will be muli!

    However, when Ji Yu woke up again, although she didn't sleep on a rock or in a firewood house, how could this house be made of bamboo and still have air leakage?

    Forget about the air leakage, why is there no quilt? The Mu Li who would wear pajamas and cover her with a quilt in the past is gone. Fortunately, there was no soreness on her body, so it can be seen that Mu Li is really capable now, just a few taps can make her pass out.

    Ji Yu pushed open the door, and there seemed to be a figure looming in the large bamboo forest. Mu Li was dancing with her sword, her clothes were fluttering, and the bamboo leaves were driven by the sword energy, dancing around her.

    "Mu Mu?" When

    Mu Li heard the voice behind her, she stopped, sheathed her sword, and headed in Ji Yu's direction, and flew in front of her with a movement. Mu Li brushed the broken hair from Ji Yu's forehead behind her ears, saw that Ji Yu's face didn't look sick, she breathed a sigh of relief, and asked, "Are you in good health?

    " Then she complained: "Mumu, did you faint me on purpose just now?"

    Mu Li bit her lips in embarrassment, and said, "I'm afraid you're afraid of heights.

    " Get dizzy, then next time you will kill me..."

    Mu Li covered Ji Yu's mouth and said nervously, "Don't say such things."

    Ji Yu struggled a few times, moved Mu Li's hand away, and complained: "Then I was stunned by those people in green shirts just now, and then by you, what exactly is this place?"

    Mu Li Without directly answering Ji Yu's words, she took a step forward to draw the distance between the two of them closer, and kissed Ji Yu, trying to calm Ji Yu's restless heart. However, what Mu Li didn't expect was that even though Ji Yu showed how scared and uncomfortable she was, she would kiss her without any embarrassment. Mu Li felt that her lips were going numb, so Ji Yu let her go.

    Mu Li glared at Ji Yu, and seeing that Ji Yu's state had adjusted, she opened her mouth to explain: "This world is different from our previous world, maybe it's a parallel world, anyway the worldview is different, so the previous mental power won't be used Already."

    "Then what do you use?"

    Mu Li smiled slyly, and replied, "Spiritual power."

    "Then why do you have it and I don't?" Ji Yu complained, pinching Mu Li's fingertips.

    In fact, Mu Li didn't know why she came here. When she woke up, she returned to the mountain where she lived for hundreds of years before she crossed the catastrophe. She felt that everything was wrong, so she found it out, but she didn't expect to meet Ji Yu, and Ji Yu turned out to be the same before going to bed, and was treated as a different kind, which made Mu Li both funny and heartbroken.

    If it's time travel, it doesn't seem right, after all, she tried her own spiritual power, and it was far from reaching the height when she crossed the catastrophe. And the most important thing is that she is already dead in this world, isn't she?

    Seeing that Mu Li didn't answer for a long time, Ji Yu asked, "Mu Mu, why don't you talk?"

    Mu Li regained consciousness, took Ji Yu's hand and walked forward, saying, "Let me show you around , This is where I used to live."

    Ji Yu stopped in her tracks and asked, "Before?"

    "Well, let me tell you a story, okay?"

    Mu Li led Ji Yu and walked again, relaxed. Talking about her past: "Where should I start? I have lived here for thousands of years, so long that I have forgotten my own age. But in a catastrophe, I didn't survive it. Went to your world. When I opened my eyes, the Mu family was about to give me to you, so we met."

    "Wait, I didn't get past, so went to my place?"

    "Yes, it can also be said that in this The me in this world has long since died, but, for some reason, when I come back here again, time seems to turn back, I am still alive, and you are here too."

    "You..." Ji Yu squeezed Mu Li nervously, saying in disbelief ,"you die…"

    Mu Li nodded and said with a smile: "Don't worry about that, didn't I go to you later? And now that I'm back here, it seems pretty good."

    "So you won't die, right?"

    "Of course not, That thunder calamity doesn't attract me much now, even if I become a fairy, I've already passed the long and lonely time." Mu Li looked into the distance, raised the corners of her lips, and said, "Wouldn't it be better to be with you in this world "

    Ji Yu pursed her lips, although she didn't quite understand what Mu Li meant, but she also knew that Mu Li seemed to have given up on something, and finally said: "Or you go to some fairy first, I can do it too."

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu slightly teasingly, and asked, "Do you know how many years I have lived before I can practice my ability to appear?"

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li, tangled up and said, "Decades? You have been born since birth?" Started?"

    Mu Li burst out laughing with a 'poof', so Ji Yu didn't take what she just said seriously at all, that's okay, anyway, when she came back here again, she also felt that everything here was unreal.

    "I'm already a thousand years old, do you believe it or not?"

    Ji Yu froze there, then looked closely at Mu Li's skin, and denied, "How can anyone live that long? Arrived."

    "Really? Maybe I remembered it wrong." Mu Li lightly waved her hand, pulled Ji Yu up and flew low again, shuttling between the bamboo forests.

    "Hey, hey, why do you take off at the slightest disagreement? Mu Mu, stop quickly."

    Mu Li glanced at Ji Yu, didn't stop, and led Ji Yu forward on her own. On the territory, you have to listen to her, right? After all, Ji Yu is now a weak woman with no strength to restrain a chicken, and such opportunities are really rare.

    Passing through the lush bamboo forest, Mu Li raised his breath and simply led Ji Yu away from the top of the mountain. "If you don't get used to it, just hug me."

    Ji Yu just wanted to retort, what is there to be afraid of when she is an Alpha? But when she thought of Mu Li taking the initiative to throw herself into her arms, there was no reason to refuse, she was afraid, she was so scared to death!

    "Mu Mu, when can we go back?"

    Mu Li wrapped her arms around Ji Yu's waist, and said, "I don't know, but in the meantime, we can only stay here."

    "On the mountain? How boring is that?" Ah."

    "It's quite boring on the mountain, but don't you think it's boring on the mountain where there are only two of us?"

    Ji Yu seemed to be bewitched when she heard this, her blush started to climb up her neck, and she quickly answered He said : "It's not boring, how could it be boring?"

    Before Mu Li could reply, Ji Yu asked again: "Is it true that no one else will come?"

    "No, they dare not." Mu Li affirmed.

    "But wasn't I captured on this mountain before?"

    "They can only enter halfway up the mountain, and I set up a barrier. For example, they can't enter the place where you woke up just now."

    "Then ten thousand They have something urgent to ask you?"

    Mu Li thought about this possibility, but she hasn't been down the mountain for hundreds of years, so how can there be any urgent matter? Isn't it just a series of things caused by their fighting and killing because of people's greed? She's not interested in getting involved.

    "No, I'm not the same generation as them, and they won't bother me. Although I'm called a master, I haven't accepted any apprentices. They are the continuation of my senior brothers and sisters from long ago. And everyone Everyone knows that I am in the Jade Cloud School, and no one will provoke the Jade Cloud School."

    Mu Li took Ji Yu to land on the top of the mountain, and Ji Yu finally stood on the ground again with her toes, which gave her a sense of security for landing again. She breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "With you around, I don't dare to provoke trouble, so Mu Mu , are you very good?"

    Mu Li waved her hand lightly, leaving a deep dent on the rock beside her.

    Ji Yu imitated Mu Li's movements, not only did Shi Yan not react at all, even the air didn't flow much. Ji Yu looked at their hands in disbelief, so is she really that weak now?

    "Okay, stop watching." Mu Li came over and patted Ji Yu's raised hand, and said, "If you really want to learn something, I'll teach you."

    Ji Yu was still immersed in the fact that she didn't know anything. In sadness, he said dully: "What can you teach me, can you split rocks with bare hands like you?"

    "I don't call it splitting rocks with bare hands, but I can teach you to split watermelons with bare hands." Looking at Ji Yu, he asked again, "Do you want to learn?"

    Chopping watermelons with bare hands? This is too rude to cut well with a tool?

    Ji Yu shook her head and refused, "No."

    Mu Li said with disgust, "Why not, you just let those little disciples take care of you, you're too weak."

    Speaking of this, Ji Yu became angry, She has never been so wronged. Ji Yu turned her back to Muli and refused to communicate.

    Mu Li didn't care, she walked over by herself, stood still in front of Ji Yu, and asked, "If you learn it, next time you see the person who tied you up with a rope, you can do it directly."

    "But didn't he tell you to Master, is this okay?"

    "Yes, he will definitely not be able to beat you."

    "Ah, I can be this powerful?"

    "It's okay, but you can run away, I'll help you."

    Ji Yu pursed her mouth and complained Said: "I thought you were so powerful, but in the end you couldn't even beat that person."

    Mu Li tapped Ji Yu's forehead with her finger, and said with a smile, "I've worked hard and practiced for at least a hundred years, so what do you want to achieve in just a few days?"

    "Then there is no quick way?" ? You can’t do this.”

    No way? Whose spiritual power can be improved all of a sudden, and whose skill can be skyrocketed all of a sudden?

    But seeing Ji Yu's thoughtful and disgusted expression, Mu Li took a few steps to the side, and said, "Actually, there is a way."

    Ji Yu just mentioned it casually, but Mu Li really had a way?

    Suddenly, I feel that this world has become kinder. As long as she can be like Mu Li, who can make people fall to their knees and break the stone walls with a few strokes at will, then what is there for her to be dissatisfied with?

    "What method, what method?"

    Mu Li sighed, and said helplessly, "Shuangxiu."

    Ji Yu was puzzled, "What is double cultivation, is it so difficult? Why do you look like this?"

    Mu Li leaned closer to Ji Yu's ear At the side, Ji Yu said something, and Ji Yu, who was originally laughing, also froze there.

    When Mu Li saw Ji Yu's expression, she didn't feel embarrassed in an instant, and instead teased, "Do you want to fix it or not?"

    Ji Yu didn't expect that even doing that kind of thing would improve. How could there be such a good thing in the world? ? She suddenly didn't want to go back to the original world, she wanted to stay here for the rest of her life, and improve her abilities by drowning in bed with Mu Li every day, and go out to find people to fight with when she was unhappy, um, it's really good.

    "Xiu, of course!" Ji Yu took Mu Li's hand and asked, "Then shall we start now?"

    "It's broad daylight, are you ashamed?"

    Ji Yu said indifferently, "Where are you ?" I can heal my mental power at any time, so it's not a problem to double cultivate with me, right?"

    Mu Li choked on Ji Yu's words, and when she said this, she became angry and slapped Ji Yu's claws away , Yin and Yang said strangely: "Why, do you still want to do this again?"

    Ji Yu had no doubt that if she nodded now, she would be thrown down the mountain by Mu Li immediately. So the strong desire to survive forced Ji Yu to shake her head, and said: "No, I don't want to at all."

    "Really don't want to?"

    "Really don't want to!

    " "Since you don't think it's necessary, then I don't need to bother you."

    Wait a minute, she said she didn't want to, because she didn't want Mu Li to heal her mental power like last time, not that she didn't want to practice double cultivation!

    Ji Yu grabbed Mu Li, who was about to go away, and said, "Mumu, double cultivation, what about dual cultivation?"

    "Do you want double cultivation, or do you want to follow me..."

    Ji Yu hesitated and said, "I, I, "I"

    "Okay." Mu Li chuckled, "I can't sit on the ground in broad daylight, come back to the house with me."

    "The house?"

    "Could it be that you still want to enter some cave? Why don't I know Marshal When did you become so careless?"

    Ji Yu touched the tip of her nose with her hand, and said awkwardly, "Well, I've always been so careless, do you think I've been fussing about at home?"

    Mu Li recalled Ji Yu The decoration of the house does look quite low-key, but don't think she doesn't know how expensive those things are. As an aristocrat for hundreds of years, with a lot of money, Ji Yu was pampered and pampered since she was a child, so she naturally didn't know how much money she was burning.

    "Okay, just go to the room where you woke up just now." Mu Li wrapped her arms around Ji Yu's waist, and was about to take her away.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's hand, which touched her waist, and immediately jumped away, and stopped, "Mu Mu, can we go down?"

    "Aren't you tired? How fast you fly, you have to go Let's go." Mu Li was puzzled.

    "I'm not tired, I just like walking, we'll see you later."

    So Mu Li really disappeared in front of Ji Yu, without the slightest hesitation, leaving Ji Yu with a face full of question marks. She finally understands that her wife's wings are hardened and she flies by herself, she is an idiot!

    When Ji Yu came up, she didn't look at the road very much, and when Mu Li left, there were no other signs to guide her, and she got lost in the tall jungle after a while. The sun shone through the layers of branches and leaves, Ji Yu blocked the sun with her hands, and laughed at herself: "Walking is really tiring."

    But at this moment, a gust of wind blew, and Ji Yu wrapped her hands around her waist.

    "I said I'm tired from walking, can you come with me now?"

    Ji Yu raised the corners of her mouth and denied, "I don't feel tired." The

    pair of jade arms immediately retracted, and the people behind He turned around and came to the front of him, looked at Ji Yu and said, "If you don't want to, then I will force you to go with you."

    "Okay, Major General." Ji Yu stretched out her hand to Mu Li.

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu in distaste, and still passed her hand over, and the two of them held each other together, "You little duck, your service attitude is not very good, I want to return the product.

    " Okay?"

    "Well, that's okay."

    The figures of the two were shuttling through the forest, and laughter came from time to time, adding a bit of fireworks to this silent mountain.

    Mu Li was already able to make bigu, but Ji Yu couldn't. And both of them are not good at this way, fortunately when the disciple came to invite Mu Li today, he brought food as usual. Mu Li couldn't help it, and after sending Ji Yu to the bamboo house, she went out to find those, which used to be like enshrining them in temples, waiting for them to spoil by themselves.

    Fortunately, Biyunzong was generous, and the food they sent was very fresh and rich. Mu Li began to wonder, why did the former self refuse to eat these foods, but why did he want to eat bigu?

    After eating, before the leftovers on the table were cleared, Ji Yu's eyes on Mu Li changed instantly. And Mu Li didn't hesitate, she took off several layers of flowing robes, walked to the bed and sat down. The bamboo house is not fully enclosed, a few strands of wind outside the window leaked into the room, blowing up Mu Li's thin clothes, exposing the faintly visible body inside.

    "Aren't you coming soon?"

    Ji Yu swallowed, and replied, "Come on."

    When Ji Yu took off her outer pajamas and wanted to continue taking off, Mu Li chuckled and said, "Take care of me." Yes, I'll take you to Shuangxiu. Otherwise..."

    "Otherwise what?"

    Mu Li approached Ji Yu's ear and whispered, "Otherwise I'll eat you."

    "Mu Mu, who ate who? It must be."

    The next morning, when Mu Li woke up, she leaned on Ji Yu's arm and looked around, only to remember what happened that day. It turned out that they hadn't returned yet. At this time, Ji Yu also woke up, looked sideways at Mu Li and did not speak.

    Originally, when Ji Yu woke up in the morning, she must have been chattering non-stop, or took the opportunity to eat some tofu, this abnormal behavior made Mu Li a little puzzled. Mu Li stretched out her hand to feel the pulse on Ji Yu's wrist, and asked, "Could it be something wrong with the double cultivation?"

    When Ji Yu saw Mu Li just after waking up, looking at the surrounding bamboo walls, she was only a little puzzled, and soon disappeared. Back to God. But after hearing Mu Li's words, a new idea suddenly appeared in his heart.

    Ji Yu put on a dazed look and asked, "Sister, who are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 282K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1K 90 19
After being seriously injured and comatose, Song Qi was forcibly bound by a system that followed the plot. She is the little white flower heroine in...
50.4K 2.6K 120
Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about. Then she was approached by a silly syste...
32.6K 1.1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...