I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 77

63 1 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 77 Extra 4

    At some point, Ji Yu and Mu Li made an agreement to enjoy a lazy life on weekends and holidays. The most obvious point is that the two of them would sleep together until noon, enjoying the leisure time pleasure.

    But at the beginning, the two of them couldn't adapt to this kind of life at all. After all, they are extremely self-disciplined people, so what should they do when they wake up and don't want to wake up?

    So Ji Yu would take the initiative to hug Mu Li every time, and then said in a lazy voice unique to the early morning: "Major General, do you need any special service?"

    If Mu Li cooperates obediently, then everything will develop naturally. If Mu Li doesn't cooperate, then Ji Yu will have to use Alpha's unique physical advantage. In short, the two who were tired in the end would fall asleep again.

    However, today, in her sleep, Mu Li seemed to feel a restless hand on her waist, constantly climbing up. Mu Li moved it away, but entangled it again. After you came and I went back and forth a few times, Mu Li opened her eyes.

    Ji Yu was kneeling and sitting next to her, and quickly took one hand out of the bed, but unfortunately she was not fast enough, and was discovered on the spot.

    Mu Li rubbed her eyes, and asked, "Well...Ji Yu, what are you doing in the morning?"

    "Mu Mu, shall we get up?"

    At the beginning, I said that weekends should be like weekends, and I had to learn to stay in bed. It's Ji Yu. It was Ji Yu who tossed her until midnight last night, and kept her from sleeping this morning.

    Mu Li glanced at the decorations in the bedroom, predicting how much damage the use of mental power would cause.

    "Mu Mu, shall we get up? I'll take you somewhere." Ji Yu pinched Mu Li's fingertips and shook them gently.

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu's energetic appearance, then moved her sore body, covered her head with the quilt, and turned her back, pretending she didn't hear.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu tried to tear off the fluffy quilt from the top of Muli's head, revealing her furry head, tapped Muli's forehead with her fingertips, and said, "Get up soon."

    Mu Li violently raised her hand and knocked off the fingertips that were making trouble on her face, making a crisp 'pop'. Mu Li sat up, glared at Ji Yu and said, "You were so late last night, how dare you quarrel with me today?"

    "Mu Mu, why don't I rub it for you?" corner, Mu Li sideways dodged.

    Seeing that Ji Yu still insisted on getting up by herself, Mu Li immediately became alert and said, "Could it be that something happened to the military?"     "That's not true, it's

    a private matter."

I'll go back to sleep after I'm done." Mu Li closed her eyes again, refusing to communicate.

    Ji Yu hesitated and didn't know how to speak, but if she said it, wouldn't there be no surprises?

    In the end, Ji Yu decided to use her trump card, buried her head in Mu Li's neck, rubbed it lightly, and said, "Mu Mu, wake up, please go somewhere with me."

    Mu Li opened her eyes Looking at Ji Yu's raised head with one eye, she said in a soft voice, "I have to go, I want to sleep." Oh, who can't act like a baby? Could it be that an Omega is no softer than an Alpha?

    Ji Yu heard Mu Li's soft voice, even though she felt very good in her heart, she still resisted Mu Li's temptation when she thought of her own purpose, she simply lifted Mu Li's quilt, and quickly helped Mu Li cover it up again. Quilt.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's undressed body, which still carried traces of last night's enthusiasm, and forcibly turned her head away. If she looked at her a few more times, she might not have to go out today.

    "You, get up quickly, I'll help you get your clothes." Ji Yu quickly walked towards the door.

    And Mu Li, who was thrown off the quilt and covered with the quilt, stared at Ji Yu who fled in a daze, so was she more embarrassed, or Ji Yu more embarrassing?

    Mu Li's drowsiness had already been mostly suppressed by Ji Yu, so she got up, walked slowly to the dressing room next door, and met Ji Yu's turned eyes.

    Mu Li raised her eyebrows lightly, and looked at the skirt on Ji Yu's body, why didn't she know that a female Alpha could look better in a skirt than a female Omega? With slender legs, a curvy figure, and a slightly tight and short skirt, it was like a tights on Ji Yu's body, which vividly outlined Ji Yu's figure.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's blank expression, and asked, "Does it look good?"

    Mu Li pursed her lips, stepped forward, and ordered, "Take it off."

    "Ah?" Ji Yu asked puzzled, "You didn't come up Say it again, do you want to see me in a skirt?"

    "I've seen it now, you can change your pants."

    "Why? Don't you like it? If you don't like it, I can change it for you Look." After speaking, Ji Yu turned around and pointed to a row of brand new skirts in the closet behind her.

    Mu Li suddenly didn't know what reason to make up to stop Ji Yu's behavior. Seeing that Ji Yu had already reached out to grab another skirt, Mu Li quickly stopped her and said, "Don't try it, change to the clothes you usually like."

    Unexpectedly It was rare for Ji Yu to wear a skirt, so she became interested and said, "No, I think I look good in it, Mumu, what do you think?"

    "It looks good, but you can't go out wearing it like this."

    "Ah?"

    Mu Li closed her eyes, and said vigorously, "You are wearing this dress to seduce Xiao O or who? You are not allowed to wear skirts. You are not allowed to wear it, do you hear?"

    Ji Yu laughed with a 'poof', and looked at herself in the mirror again, um, it seemed to be something different.

    But she is so good-looking and has a good figure, can you blame her? Naturally beautiful, she sometimes feels embarrassed for her excellence.

    "Okay, my lord major general."

    Mu Li pursed her lips tightly, went to another closet, picked out two sets of clothes, threw one of them to Ji Yu, and quickly returned to the bedroom. Come Ji Yu's voice: "Mu Mu, don't you want me to change it for you?"

    "No need!" Mu Li yelled loudly, and then slammed the bedroom door shut.

    When Ji Yu heard this, she smiled lightly and said, "This door really hurts." After the two of

    them packed up and finished their breakfast, Ji Yu summoned Michael and took Mu Li to the mecha. Mu Li followed Ji Yu to the console, and Ji Yu took Mu Li to the main seat of the console, and pressed Mu Li's shoulders to let her sit down.

    Mu Li was puzzled and wanted to stand up, thinking that Ji Yu didn't mean it, but Ji Yu pushed her down again, and said, "Mu Mu, haven't you driven a Michael before, so let's drive it today. Let you experience the performance of the best mecha in the Federation."

    "It doesn't mean that Michael has been bound to you long ago, how can I drive it?"

    "It is indeed bound to me." Ji Yu bent down and approached. "But you can still do it."

    "How can I manipulate Michael? What Michael entered is not genetic data..." Just as Mu Li was about to argue with Ji Yu, her eyes suddenly widened.

    Looking at Mu Li's expression, Ji Yu knew that Mu Li had thought of that level, but she still couldn't help teasing: "Mu Mu, you have my mark on you, of course Michael knows you."

    Mu Li glared at Ji Yu, and didn't want to practice whether she could drive Michael, and walked to the co-pilot's seat next to her.

    It's just a mecha, so what does it matter if she can drive it?

    Mu Li hated this ABO's world view very much at the moment. It's too shameful to have marked the settings between AOs. She feels uncomfortable everywhere in her body now, and it seems that Ji Yu's pheromones exist everywhere. smell.

    "You really don't want to try Michael's performance?" Ji Yu asked again, "It should be better than your Raphael."

    Mu Li didn't give Ji Yu a look, she closed her eyes and leaned on the seat superior. Ji Yu sighed, set the route on the console, then took Mu Li's hand beside her and shook it. Mu Li didn't respond, Ji Yu shook again.

    Mu Li opened her eyes, glanced at Ji Yu, and asked, "Aren't you leaving? Could it be that you woke me up early in the morning to let me drive Michael?"

    Looking at Mu Li's eyes that gradually turned cold Ji Yu immediately denied it: "Of course not, we're leaving now."

    Michael took off, and the scene in front of him gradually became only layers of clouds and mist. The tune is very slow, just like other couples going out on weekends, enjoying the fun of slow life slowly.

    When Michael was about to start descending, Mu Li opened her sleepy eyes, looked towards the window, immediately sat up straight, turned to Ji Yu and said, "You are coming to the amusement park this weekend, you are not afraid of being squeezed to death ?"

    Ji Yu controlled Michael to go down and down indifferently. As the amusement facility got closer, Mu Li finally noticed something abnormal, and looked at Ji Yu in surprise.

    Ji Yu glanced at Mu Li's expression, smiled knowingly, and asked, "What's wrong?"

    "This...you did this?"

    "What?"

    Mu Li pointed at the huge and empty amusement park below, and once again I asked, "No one, did you do it?"

    "Oh, this one." Ji Yu pretended to have no intention of looking into the window, and said, "If you said I cleared the scene, then I did it." Yes ."

    As the mech landed at the berth, Mu Li quickly unfastened her seat belt, walked up to Ji Yu, and asked, "How did you do it, you won't really buy this amusement park Right ?"

    Ji Yu met Mu Li's gaze, which was full of inquiry and dissatisfaction, Ji Yu swallowed, it was completely different from what she had thought before.

    Shouldn't you know that after she bought the amusement park for her, she cried happily and then threw herself into her arms after seeing her pay off the game, and couldn't tear it off no matter what?

    So now why is this?

    However, Mu Li didn't give Ji Yu a chance to explain, looking at Ji Yu's expression, she could roughly guess the development of the matter, Mu Li smacked her lips at Ji Yu, and sighed: "Master Marshal's status is really extraordinary now, spending money like dirt. "

    No, the last time we came, didn't I just go on a mission? I promised to bring you here again, Mumu." Ji Yu immediately grabbed Mu Li's hand and explained, "The last time we lined up It’s been so long, it’s not that I don’t want to delay things, isn’t it good just the two of us?”

    Mu Li nodded and asked, “So how much did it cost?”

    “Not much, just one of my mine stars. The price of the monthly mine."

    One month's ore? That seemed like nothing to Ji Yu.

    Ever since Mu Li returned to the Federation, when she had nothing to do, she asked the housekeeper to ask for Ji Yu's assets. At that time, she didn't feel much about it. Now that she has an equivalent exchange, she suddenly feels that an amusement park is too cheap , Come to ten or eight, even if they are closed every day, it is nothing to the Ji family.

    "Let's go." Mu Li took the lead in pushing open the hatch and walked down.

    While Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's back, she was still apprehensive, afraid that Mu Li would blame her, so she followed carefully behind her, looking at the hand that she usually held in her hand, but now she was dangling in front of her eyes, but she didn't dare to move.

    Mu Li just walked into the gate of the amusement park, looking at the huge monsters in front of her, she was very curious, seeing Ji Yu was still dawdling there, she couldn't help urging, "Why are you walking so slowly?"

    "Mu Mu, Just don't be angry with me, okay?"

    Mu Li turned her head to look at Ji Yu, and Ji Yu said before Mu Li said, "Mu Mu, I was wrong, I won't spend money recklessly next time, Okay?"

    Mu Li turned around and walked forward, the arc of her mouth could no longer be suppressed, Ji Yu caught up from behind, looked at Mu Li nervously, unexpectedly saw the smile on Mu Li's face, Ji Yu Yu suddenly froze.

    "Mumu, you, aren't you..."

    Muli touched Ji Yu's chest with her white fingertips, and said, "Oh, I'm not angry. It's only a month's worth of ore, and the Ji family really doesn't lack this little money. Let's go." Let's go."

    "Hey, Mumu, wait, you speak clearly, how can you be like this, please explain clearly to me."

    Hearing what Ji Yu said behind her, Mu Li couldn't help but turn around, Just bumped into Ji Yu, Mu Li said helplessly, "Ji Yu, why are you talking so much now, you have to keep reading when you come out to play."

    "Where am I talking too much?"

    "My first time When I heard the news that we were going to get married, I searched for your information on the star network, but the star network clearly stated that the marshal is ruthless and not close to sex, look at you now, tsk tsk."

    Ji Yu immediately put a hand on Mu Li's shoulder, and said, "Mu Mu, that's for others. Do I need to be self-restraining and polite to you? Why, my performance on the bed is not enough for you to be satisfied?"

    Mu Li As soon as he heard it, he stepped on Ji Yu's foot and said angrily, "Pay attention to your words."

    "Isn't there no one else? I have had people clear this place, so Mumu, don't worry. Here, let's go now." It's like at Ji's house, I see I talk on the bed, don't you like it?"

    "How do I like it? You talk too much."

    Ji Yu didn't refute anymore, but muttered to herself: "I don't know who it is On the bed, I still like that I call her Master Major General, when I say no, you don’t know how honest you are in your response.”

    “Do you want to play or not? If you don’t, I will leave.

    ” Mumu, let's go play with that speeding car first."

    Mu Li followed Ji Yu's gaze, and saw the track hovering high in the sky, undulating up and down. "What's that?"

    Ji Yu had made sufficient preparations before coming, and understood the gameplay of each item, so she said to Mu Li courteously: "This one, it's very exciting, Mu Mu, don't be afraid, I will protect you later."

    Ji Yu was full of what Xingwang said, that Omega would be afraid and frightened, Alpha should be more considerate, etc. Ji Yu considers herself a considerate Alpha, and she is ready to comfort her Omega.

    However, after the two sat down and the machine started, Ji Yu secretly observed Mu Li's expression from time to time. The scene she imagined did not come, and Mu Li's expression became more and more calm, but Mu Li frowned at the last paragraph, but Captured by Ji Yu.

    It just happened to be at the finish line, Ji Yu walked down first, thinking that Mu Li might be too uncomfortable to walk at this moment, so she turned her back and bent slightly, but a light push from behind pushed her away, and Mu Li walked away. down.

    "Mu Mu, are you okay? If you're feeling uncomfortable, don't try to be brave. Come on, let me help you." Just as Ji Yu put Mu Li's arm on her, she was opened.

    "Why should I have something to do?" Mu Li glanced at Ji Yu, and asked, "What's the fuss about you?"

    Ji Yu explained, "Well, I heard that Omegas are afraid of this, you, why are you... Mu Li understood what Ji Yu meant, and sneered, "

    Why don't you look like an Omega?

    " Save.

    "Master Marshal, have you forgotten that when I drove the mecha to fight against the Zerg, I was in a weightless universe. How did I drive the mecha, have you forgotten? Just at this speed and at this point, who told you? , I'll be afraid?"

    Ji Yu was stunned for a moment, and according to her appearance of having nothing to do after playing, she could also imagine how easy these facilities would be in Mu Li's view.

    But, how can you play like this?

    Ji Yu imagined all the amusement equipment that appeared in her mind. These outdoor behemoths seemed to be like pediatrics.

    "Why, don't you want to go to the next one?"

    Ji Yu took Mu Li and walked forward aimlessly, and said, "I see that you don't seem to be interested in playing, why don't we go back?"

    "Go back What are you doing?" Mu Li refused, "Anyway, it's okay to go back on the weekend, so let's experience one by one here."

    go back? Don't think she doesn't know, if she goes back, Ji Yu will probably pester her again and spend this weekend in bed?

    Seemingly seeing Ji Yu's original purpose, Mu Li cooperated very much and yelled a few times in a very artificial way: "Ah, I'm so scared", "Ah, it's so high", "Ah, I want to go down".

    In short, the tone should be as fake as it is fake, and as perfunctory as possible, even the tone of voice is the same as when you say "good morning". It doesn't seem to be the case, "Good morning" still has a rising tone, but Mu Li's words are all steady.

    However, Ji Yu did not expose Mu Li, why did she expose it? If Mu Li says she's afraid, can she take advantage of the opportunity and hug her unhappy?

    Ji Yu has no doubts that if she dislikes Mu Li's voice, she is likely to be thrown directly from the height of more than ten meters, and tomorrow's headline will be "Shock! Why did the marshal lose his face?" If

    it is true In that case, she would lose all face.

    "Hey, what's that?" Mu Li pointed to a big mountain ahead, only to see there were still strange monsters standing there.

    However, Ji Yu pulled Mu Li and planned to make a detour, saying: "I don't know, it should be an abandoned facility, Mu Mu, look there are so many weeds on it."

    "There is something wrong with you." Mu Li stopped and asked "What the hell is there?"

    Ji Yu hesitated and said, "Ghost... a haunted house."

    The author has something to say: Now 38W, there are a few extra articles, 40W words are over,

    thank you at 2021-03-11 02:56:14~ 2021-03-13 01:24:59 During the period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: Feng Lai Wu Shanji 1;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: today Have you read the book? 10 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 64.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
15.1K 287 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
5.8K 127 34
After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. The system pointed to Lian Runing and said...