I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 74

56 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 74 Extra 1

    The Federation has been really lively recently, just because two major events happened recently. One is that the chairman of the parliament, Lianxiu, who has always been gentle and close to the people, created mutants for his own benefit and cooperated with the Zerg, but luckily he has been arrested. The second is that humans are finally going to take the initiative to attack the Zerg that has troubled humans for thousands of years!

    Speaking of the former chairman of the council, how good he was in the past, how badly he is now cast aside. As soon as Ji Yu returned to the Federation, in order to prevent Lian Xiu from having trouble again, she personally imprisoned him. And together with the current parliamentary speaker, Bernice Albert, they quickly brought Lianxiu to court.

    On the day of Lianxiu's public trial, there was a star network live broadcast across the federation. I saw that the president of the parliament who used to be personable and strategizing was now standing beside the public trial stand in shackles and full of decadence. Lian Xiu is like a marionette, maybe he has given up, or maybe he has no attachment to this world.

    After all, the Lian family is also one of the oldest families in the Federation, and they have always been in power in the parliament. However, since Lian Xiu was arrested, the Lian family issued an announcement expelling Lian Xiu from the Lian family, declaring that Lian Xiu's personal behavior has nothing to do with the Lian family. relation.

    The entire public trial process went very smoothly, and the matter was already very clear. As a result of the final trial, Lian Xiu was naturally condemned to death, and he also underwent a mental power deprivation operation. After Lianxiu was completely reduced to a useless person, he was executed.

    After the matter of Lianxiu was settled, Ji Yu also got good news from the empire, that is, the eldest prince had captured Lianxiu's ally, Sweet, and after this incident, the first prince , was also completely recognized by His Majesty the Emperor of the Empire. As the Emperor grew older, the First Prince successfully ascended the throne and became the new Emperor of the Empire.

    As for the Zerg race, it was as Ji Yu expected. A year ago, Ji Yu killed the Zerg queen, and the Zerg was recuperating. The previous Zerg queen died eleven years ago, and the last time she was killed was a year ago.

    The last time the federation ended tragically by sacrificing a large number of generals, but last time Ji Yu survived miraculously, and the federation's loss was not that tragic, which means that human beings have nine years to do Well prepared.

    Without the power of the Zerg Queen, everything about the Zerg began to regress, even the ability to reproduce stagnated. The two invasions of the empire by the Zerg also cost a lot of troops. Therefore, as humans who have fought against the Zerg for hundreds of years, now is the best time.

    The president of the Federation has always been a mascot-like existence, and the overall situation is controlled by the parliament and the military. So when Ji Yu proposed to take the initiative to attack the Zerg, the entire army was in a state of excitement. The people in the military department are either young people who have just entered the military department and are full of enthusiasm; or they are generals who have seen their comrades die in battle with their own eyes.

    No matter which one it is, the attitude towards the Zerg is the same. If the Zerg is not eliminated, the threat to humans will not disappear for a day. Ever since humans migrated to space to find a new home, the Federation and the Empire have been separated for a long time. This time, the cooperation between the two sides also gave Ji Yu hope.

    However, since the fall of Lianxiu in the parliament, the forces opposing the military are gradually dissipating, and the new parliamentary leader, Bernice Albert, has acted very crisply. Therefore, when Ji Yu formally proposed her plan, no one in the parliament objected, and then the attitude of the empire remained.

    The empire is now Eric's voice, so when Ji Yu led a group of people to visit Eric and congratulate him on his ascension to the throne, Eric was also extremely enthusiastic. Now there is no one in the empire who can threaten him, and everything in the empire is recovering quickly, so he is naturally in a good mood.

    Ji Yu was not in a hurry to propose cooperation, and Eric gave Ji Yu a pass with a big wave of his hand, giving priority to consumption anywhere in the empire, and all accounts can be settled. While lamenting that the treatment of the members of the imperial family in the empire was too generous, Ji Yu took Mu Li to spend a lot of money in the empire, and ran wherever it was fun.

    After all, in the Commonwealth, there are too many people who know her and Mu Li now. If you go out, as long as you go to a place with a lot of traffic, the two will be recognized immediately. And it was also the first time that Ji Yu had discovered the enthusiasm of the people of the Federation. From children who were young enough to walk to old people who needed crutches to walk, when they saw her and Mu Li, they greeted her and Mu Li enthusiastically like hungry wolves. .

    A week later, after Eric finished his business, he finally remembered that Ji Yu was still in the empire. Some officials of the empire came forward one after another, saying that it was not good for people from the federation to come to the empire to exercise their royal privileges.

    As soon as there were more people presenting, Eric didn't think there was anything wrong with it. If it weren't for Ji Yu and Mu Li, the empire would have already become a colony of Zerg. But Eric also had another guess in his mind: Could it be that the federation couldn't afford to support their marshal, which caused Ji Yu to drag his family to the federation to eat and wait to die?

    But he didn't say it clearly, he just asked tactfully: "Marshal, are you coming to the empire this time for business or private business?"

    Ji Yu had actually been waiting for Eric to take the initiative to ask. He opened the mouth and said, "The majesty of His Majesty the Emperor doesn't seem to be established enough?"

    Ji Yu's words pointed out the key point, obviously guessing the incendiary rhetoric of the officials in the empire, which also made Eric a little ashamed, and said: " Marshal, please don't mind, I personally welcome the Marshal to come to the empire, if you want, you can also come to serve in the empire."

    Ji Yu was happy when she heard it, does this even mean poaching? Ji Yu pretended to be hesitant and said: "Then if I come, how many legions will I have?"

    Eric heard Ji Yu's attitude, and immediately said: "Five, how are you treated in the Federation? The same is true, all the army of the empire will be dispatched by you."

    Ji Yu waved his hand: "The system of your empire is different from that of the federation. If you really give me the right to use the army, the imperial power will be threatened, right? You guys? The civil servants of the empire should be as picky as the people in our federal parliament, right? I can't stand this."

    After finishing speaking, Ji Yu took Mu Li's hand, and said, "I, I just like to be more leisurely and spend more time with my family, Mu Mu, but if you can give me a card like the emperor, you can travel anywhere without hindrance. The pass card for consumption can't be better."

    After speaking, Ji Yu's hand was opened, and Mu Li gave Ji Yu a fierce look, and said, "Be serious."

    Ji Yu immediately restrained her expression and looked at Ai Yu . Li Ke said: "Your Majesty, please don't mind my rudeness."

    And Eric also pretended not to see the interaction between the two, and continued to persuade: "Marshal, as long as you are willing to come, I will clear all obstacles for you. You All expenses will be contracted by the imperial family."

    Ji Yu waved her hand and refused: "Thank you for your kindness, the Federation and the Empire did not distinguish between you and me a thousand years ago, and there is no need to distinguish them so clearly now. I can guarantee that as long as I One day in the federation, if the empire is in trouble, the federation will be defined."

    "With the marshal, I can rest assured. But if the federation needs help, the empire will definitely do its best." Eric promised.

    Hearing Eric's words, Ji Yu felt that the time was almost here, so she dropped the topic and said, "There is indeed something that the Federation needs the help of the Empire."

    "Oh? What is it?" Eric sat up straight and said seriously. , "Could it be that the Zerg invaded the Federation?"

    "The Zerg does not have the fighting power of the Zerg Queen now, and the ordinary Zerg suffered great damage in the last two battles with the Empire. I also tortured Lianxiu, and he only sent the Zerg The potion didn't give away the formula, so they don't have the ability to develop more mutant Zerg." Ji Yu analyzed slowly.

    Eric was puzzled: "So what does the marshal mean?"

    Ji Yu looked at Eric, and invited him very seriously, "Your Majesty, have you ever thought about completely eradicating the Zerg?"

    "Eliminate?" Eric raised his voice. , asked: "You mean to completely clean up the Zerg?"

    "That's right, Your Majesty the Emperor. At this time, the Zergs are dying, and there are no high-level Zergs in charge, and they have used up the potion for making mutant Zergs. The lifespan of mutant Zergs is as short as that of mutants. They are all dead now. Now is a good time for us humans to attack the Zerg."

    Eric frowned: "But humans have never taken the initiative to attack, and the risk is too great."

    "As we all know, the Zerg Queen's combat effectiveness is extremely Humans who are strong and need the spiritual power of SSS can be defeated. After each war, humans need time to recuperate just like Zerg, so humans have never found a suitable opportunity. But the situation today is completely the opposite. Humans are strong and insects are weak. It is beneficial to mankind, don't you feel tempted?"

    Seeing that Eric was still struggling, Ji Yu continued to seduce: "You have just become the emperor of the empire, and every generation of emperors hopes to be able to be in the history books during their reign. Just like the founding emperor of the empire, so that future generations dare not forget his contribution.

    And those emperors after that, just take you as an example, can you remember each one? No, As time goes by, the traces of a person will only become weaker and weaker, and finally disappear in the long river of history.

    Your Majesty, if you agree to cooperate, we will completely wipe out the Zerg, and I think the whole empire will completely obey You, there is no doubt about your rule. The people of the empire will remember your achievements for generations to come."

    Lian Xiu stared at Ji Yu for a long time, and suddenly laughed: "Who said that a person can't be both civil and military? I think the marshal not only knows how to fight, but also your scheming is not inferior."

    Ji Yu did not hesitate. He picked up the cup beside the table indifferently, took a sip, and said, "His Majesty the Emperor has flattered me too much."

    Eric joked: "You have such talent, don't you ever think about creating a prosperous world by yourself? Just like me?"

    Eric's words couldn't be more obvious, but Ji Yu still had that indifferent expression, nodded, and said unabashedly: "I really thought about it."

    Eric was just joking, Unexpectedly, Ji Yu actually admitted it, hanging in her throat, and didn't know how to reply for a while.

    Seeing Eric's expression, Ji Yu said slowly: "After knowing that Mumu was in danger several times because of the mutated potion, especially when I knew that Lianxiu was behind the scenes, I really wanted to snatch the power of the council. The urge to come here."

    "But you..."

    Ji Yu leaned towards Mu Li again, pretending that no one saw her, and lazily said: "But now the council is also cooperating with my decision, what can I do with them?" I'm fussy. It's too much responsibility like you, I said, I just like to be more leisurely, just be with my family, Mu Mu."

    After speaking, Ji Yu still felt that it was not enough, so she pulled Mu Li's hand over, Kissed on the lips, seeing Mu Li's reddish ear tips, Ji Yu nodded in satisfaction.

    Eric coughed lightly, and said, "Master Marshal, I haven't married a queen yet, please restrain yourself."

    Ji Yu smiled and said, "That's because you are not good enough to attract an Omega like Mumu."

    Eric The veins on his forehead were throbbing, what about the majesty of Marshal Ji Yu, and the etiquette of being a representative of the Federation? Is this person who is full of love in front of him really the Ji Yu he knows?

    But Eric endured it, suppressed his anger, and changed the subject: "Let's talk about the Zerg."

    Afterwards, Ji Yu and Eric had a secret talk, and even Mu Li didn't participate in the conversation between the two of them. No one knew what kind of consensus the two had reached. All they knew was that Ji Yu brought people back to the Federation a few days later.

    After Ji Yu returned, the Federation and the Empire sent many teams to spy on the Zerg. After three months of observation, the Federation and the Empire finally reached a consensus based on the information they received.

    After another month of troop preparations and strategic deployment, on a sunny morning, the Federation and the Empire launched an attack on the Zerg at the same time. The galaxies of the Zerg were already mixed between the Federation and the Empire. Humans did not dare to attack before, but this time they were ready for the Zerg.

    The back and forth attacks of the Federation and the Empire caught the Zerg by surprise. Ji Yu had no intention of giving the Zerg a chance to breathe. The ancestors of mankind have already sacrificed too much to defend their homeland. Their generation bears all the hopes, and there is no reason and no mercy for the Zerg.

    Violent artillery fire and powerful spiritual power made humans knock on the door of the Zerg. After the border of the Zerg was broken, with this morale, the human offensive was invincible along the way.

    The Zergs probably never thought that humans would make such a move. After all, when humans came to the interstellar age, the Zergs have existed in the universe for too long. As the pioneers of wisdom, the height of spiritual civilization is developing , has always looked aloof.

    Whenever they have a whim, they come to attack humans, and humans struggle to survive under their hands like ants. In the early years, human beings were weak and often lost their territories. Many precious minerals fell into the hands of the Zerg, which also made the Zerg even more greedy.

    In recent years, the rapid development of human beings has blocked the pace of Zerg, but they also did not take human beings seriously. They never thought that weak humans would attack them one day.

    And at this time, they also lost the queen of the Zerg race that they had always been proud of. After the border defense of the Zerg race was broken, the Zerg race was defeated and fled one after another. But human beings have not spared any Zerg. If they are not completely exterminated, then the human beings today will be the Zerg that will make a comeback someday in the future.

    From the border planets all the way to the center of the Zerg, the Federation and the Empire successfully met. In the center of the Zerg, just like human beings, the most important things are stored - that is the place where the Zerg Queen was born, and it is also the place where the Zerg Queen lived after she was born.

    There are various thick tubes and instruments incomprehensible to humans in the huge lair, all leading to the transparent container in the middle.

    Just when people were wondering, Eric explained: "I have heard that the Zerg Queen was not born naturally, but a collection of Zerg, and is the highest representative of Zerg power."

    Ji Yu asked: "So after the fall of the Zerg Queen, she appeared ten years later. Once, because it takes them ten years to create a new queen?"

    Mu Li deduced: "If I'm right, the Zerg Queen has no influence on the reproduction of the Zerg at all. Without the Zerg Queen, the overall strength of the Zerg The decline is precisely because thousands of Zerg races came here as a sacrifice, and spontaneously contributed to the birth of the Zerg Queen."

    Ji Yu followed Mu Li's words, and said: "So those instruments around you can also be said to be made of to filter the abilities of ordinary Zerg, and then absorb what the Zerg Queen needs in a special way. After ten years, a new Queen was created. Because of this, the Zerg Queen's strength is higher than that of ordinary Zerg. Many times, and ordinary Zerg are also willing to obey it."

    "This is too cruel." Eric frowned.

    "There are too many unknown creatures in the universe, and there are too many dangers. If it is a last resort, who would like to do this?" Ji Yu said with emotion, "I hope that human beings can continuously improve their strength, and don't follow the same path as the Zerg.

    Mu Li took Ji Yu's hand and said firmly: "Human beings will never have such a day. "

    "Your Majesty, what do you think about this?" Ji Yu played with the laser gun in her hand, it was obviously a question, but it was unquestionable.

    "Marshal, you can decide. If you want to ask me what I think, of course there will be no future troubles." Eric cooperated.

    Ji Yu nodded, and then gave an order, and everything in the lair was destroyed by laser fire, and turned into ruins in an instant. No more sacrifices for power, and most importantly, no more Zerg.

    The Zerg's territory is also very large. After the empire and the Federation conducted exploration, they divided up the Zerg's territory. Human beings who were forced to separate thousands of years ago can finally be reunited. Although there are differences in the cultures of the people of the empire and the federation, given the common enthusiasm of the two sides, there is not much difference in getting along.

    The federation and the empire are divided and governed. As for whether they will merge in the future, it is not something that the current empire and the federation should consider. If they are united for a long time, they will be divided, and if they are divided for a long time, they will be united. In the future, human beings will record their world in their history books.

    Even though human beings will still face unknown threats from various alien creatures in the future, as long as all human beings work together, human beings will always exist in the long river of the universe and live endlessly. Work together to create an interstellar prosperity that belongs to human beings.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-03-06 02:15:47~2021-03-07 17:02:48~Thanks to the little angels who

    voted for mines Little angel: 5 leacina;

    thanks to the little angel for irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of wings;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.7K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
1.5M 129K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
186K 5.6K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
3.1K 90 19
After being seriously injured and comatose, Song Qi was forcibly bound by a system that followed the plot. She is the little white flower heroine in...