I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 68

55 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 68

    Ji Yu and Mu Li turned around at the same time, looking towards the place where the voice came from. I saw Lianxiu still in that exquisite tuxedo suit, with white gloves on his palms, and shiny shoes, walking towards them step by step.

    If you ignore the dark and bloody surroundings, it is really a good meeting place. The meeting of the president of the Federation's parliament and the marshal of the military department must be a friendly meeting, followed by a sharp conversation, and then the major issues of the Federation can be decided. matter.

    But at this moment, it was clearly not the case. Lian Xiu walked towards Ji Yu and Mu Li alone, Ji Yu took a step forward, kicked away the corpses blocking her feet, stood in front of Mu Li, and looked at Lian Xiu vigilantly.

    Lian Xiu came slowly by himself, stepped over mutants who had been shattered or temporarily unconscious, walked up to Ji Yu and Mu Li, and chatted like old friends: "Long time no see, Marshal."

    Ji Yu took out a handkerchief and wiped the blood on her hands, mockingly said: "Is the chairman of the council disappointed to see me?"

    "Why?" Lian Xiu took out a white handkerchief from his breast pocket and handed it to In front of Ji Yu, she looked at

    Mu Li and said, "Marshal, you don't love your Omega too much, and you brought her to such a dangerous place. Do you want to wipe your hands?" If you haven't heard of it, Ji Yu ignored the handkerchief in front of her, turned around and wiped it carefully for Mu Li, but she still answered Lian Xiu, saying: "How about my Omega, according to the federal law, the parliament The chief seems to have no position to intervene, right?"

    Lian Xiu waved his hand: "Of course I'm not qualified to take care of it. By the way, I haven't congratulated the Marshal Ximi beauty yet. I don't know when the Ji family will hold a banquet. I will prepare a big gift. Go to celebrate."     Ji Yu turned around and looked around at the scene where blood was flowing and corpses were strewn all over the place. As a civil official, it was really unusual for Lian Xiu to be able to chat with her here.     A few seconds after he finished speaking, Lian Xiu added on his own: "But whether I will be able to participate alive or not, the marshal is still going to do it, right?"

    After hearing this, Mu Li raised her eyelids and looked at Lian Xiu, her eyes showed flashes of surprise at Lian Xiu's words. Does Lianxiu know the purpose of their visit?

    Ji Yu looked behind Lian Xiu who was empty, and knew that things were not that simple, so she asked: "The chairman of the council is self-aware. But how do you know that it's you who can't get out of here, not the two of us?"

    Lian Xiu laughed and said: "Marshal can fake death from the battlefield and deceive all of us. I think a mere Lian family is nothing, right? Besides, the Omega next to you is not capable according to my experience. Inferior."

    In front of Lian Xiu, Ji Yu generously took Mu Li's hand, and said, "I don't know if the chairman of the council knows, just now Mu Mu and I were quick and didn't stop anyone, and died three times." One."

    When Lian Xiu heard this, his lowered hand tightened suddenly, but he quickly adjusted his mood, and asked, "Which three?"

    Ji Yu looked at Lian Xiu suspiciously. Didn't Lian Xiu come here ? Was it because she found out that she and Mu Li broke into the basement? But seeing Lianxiu's expression, he didn't seem to be pretending and didn't answer, but asked instead: "Don't you know what happened?"

    Lianxiu frowned, and his calm expression was finally broken. Showing a look of impatience, he just finished his meal and came down to take a look, when he heard a sound, he landed on the second floor, unexpectedly, Ji Yu and someone had already barged in. His home was broken into like this, of course he wouldn't let anyone leave easily.

    But now Ji Yu told him that three people had died. In this underground layer, there are indeed many people, many people who are waiting to be regarded as the next test subjects. But what Lianxiu really cares about is only those three scientists who can contribute to his future and future reputation.

    Seeing that Lian Xiu didn't answer, Ji Yu had already confronted each other here anyway, and now it was impossible to get out of here without doing anything. Therefore, Ji Yu was not afraid to tell Lian Xiu more news, and said, "Those three people who helped you develop the potion died. One was injected with the potion by a companion, and the other was killed by a companion who turned into a monster. As for the other... ..."

    Under Lianxiu's suspicious eyes, Ji Yu looked at a group of mutants not far to the right, pointed and said, "The invisible thing in the middle is the last one."

    Ji Yu added He said: "I wanted to solve them myself, but I didn't need to do it myself, so I died. Isn't it a pity that the death was so miserable? Chairman of the council, do you think it's a cycle of karma and retribution?"

    Ji Yu just finished speaking. , Lianxiu immediately walked towards the direction of Ji Yu's finger, and looked at the pile of mutants piled up in a haphazard manner. The mutants were all intact, but the surface of the skin was a little disgusting. But there seemed to be a pool of blood under them, and it seemed to be muddy meat, in short, it was out of shape.

    Lian Xiu took a few glances, then turned around in disgust, and walked in the direction of Ji Yu. After approaching, SS-level mental power suddenly burst out around him, Ji Yu and Mu Li immediately activated the protection of mental power, and Pressing his spiritual power towards Lian Xiu, Lian Xiu was not at the SSS level, so he immediately raised his hand.

    After Ji Yu and Mu Li saw it, they also withdrew their mental power. Lian Xiu rubbed his chest with his hands to relieve the discomfort of the internal organs being oppressed, and said: "Marshal's strength is indeed well-deserved, and he has been taught."

    Ji Yu raised his eyebrows, and it stands to reason that Lian Xiu's cautious Temperament, she would not do such a thing, so she was not sure what Lianxiu was thinking.

    Ji Yu asked: "So? Can we go?"

    Lian Xiu took a step back and said, "Marshal, please."

    Ji Yu and Mu Li put back their feet that had just been lifted up, and when they made a big fuss in Lian's house, In the end, Lianxiu was able to let him go so simply, there must be fraud.

    Ji Yu took a step back and asked, "What's your purpose?"

    Lian Xiu said with a smile, "You have to ask the Marshal who came to my house late at night, shouldn't he bring an Omega as a visitor? The Marshal avoided so many people." After touching me, naturally I can’t let you down, right?”

    “But, the three people who can help you are already dead, Lianxiu, let’s face the reality.”

    Lian Xiu shook his head indifferently: "Although I may not be able to improve my own spiritual power to the level of your Marshal in this life, some people are born superior and lucky. But you all have such high spiritual power. With such a family background and military power, why don’t you think about it for yourself?”

    “What should I think about?” Ji Yu couldn’t help laughing, “Lianxiu, last time you asked me to rebel with you, I refused, why did you Do you still think I will agree this time?"

    "Because you, Marshal, have experienced the battle against the Zerg in the empire this time, and you know how powerful my potion is, don't you?" Lian Xiu said seriously, "Anyway, they are now They are also dead, the people produced by the existing potions will only be puppets, but I prefer to call them fighting machines."

    Mu Li squeezed Ji Yu's hand, Ji Yu looked at Mu Li, Mu Li's hand Holding her hand, she moved in one direction. Ji Yu immediately understood what Mu Li meant, and was planning to deal with Lian Xiu, in order to find an opportunity to go to the third basement floor and destroy those potions, Lian Xiu seemed to have read their minds, and walked over step by step.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu didn't dodge. Facing Lian Xiu's gaze, Lian Xiu chuckled, took out a bottle of potion from his pocket, and asked, "Is the Marshal looking for this? Actually, why do you need to go to such lengths?" I went to the third basement floor, and I made a copy of this kind of potion and this kind of formula in time."

    Ji Yu also didn't care that Lian Xiu noticed her thoughts, and said word by word: "You What exactly do you want to do?"

    Lian Xiu kicked the mutant who blocked the way in disdain, and said, "They are easy for you to deal with, right? For your Omega, too? But have you ever thought that other people can deal with it? Can you get them?"

    "Lianxiu, make it clear, don't just say half of what you said every time." Lianxiu walked towards the elevator when he came, and stopped when he heard Ji Yu's voice, this time the distance between the two people was far away. After a while, Lianxiu's voice was obviously much quieter, but he could barely hear it.

    Lian Xiu turned around and said casually: "I wanted to see if the people I hired had perfected what I wanted, but I didn't expect to meet the two of you. Speaking of the mechanism I set up, no one broke through. If we were not on the hostile side, we would have had a great time getting along.

    But you told me just now that all three of them died. I’m actually not sad.

    Oh no, I’m actually very sad. After all, I’ve been fighting for power all my life. I am eager to win. Without you, my SS-level mental power would be the strongest. Unfortunately, you have become a stone in my way.

    I can't beat you, but I know your tricks. Ji Yu, we have been fighting openly and secretly for so many years. You have a fatal weakness, which is your sympathy for the common people. Because of this, you lost.

    You must have figured out the structure of the Lian family to come here, right? The building is a completely symmetrical mirror image structure, but in fact, the things underground there are the things that can really help me create a purgatory on earth."

    Ji Yu heard the word 'purgatory'. Li opened his mouth and asked: "Did you imprison someone in the underground of those four buildings?"

    Lian Xiu gave Mu Li an appreciative look without hesitation, and said, "That's right."

    Mu Li continued to analyze: "You know Introduce a large number of architects and workers to renovate the main building for you, which will definitely attract the attention of the outside world, and you can't prevent everyone, so people's attention will be all attracted to the main building. The

    four adjacent buildings are symmetrical mirror images And everyone knows that it has already become a structure admired by various architects of the Federation for hundreds of years. And it is precisely because of its peculiarity and the fact that it has not changed for so many years that others will not easily doubt what is inside.

    Parliament This move is really superb."

    "You didn't intend to keep the three of them for too long at the beginning, did you?" Ji Yu asked suddenly, her eyes were sharp, as if she wanted to see through Lian Xiu.

    "Although scientists have their own tempers, I can't tolerate them if they have too much personality." Lian Xiu said, "It just so happens that you have helped me solve a difficult problem by coming, and I have to thank you."

    Seeing that Ji Yu and Mu Li were silent, Lian Xiu chuckled, "The mantis is catching the cicada, and the oriole is behind. Marshal, you must not know much about the culture of the ancient earth, right? I recommend you to learn it."     Ji Yu and In Mu Li's heart at the moment, there were all sorts of miscellaneous grains, as if they had eaten something unclean, which made them feel sick. Although the three scientists deserved to die, it wasn't the two of them who killed them. But this feeling of being used by Lianxiu still made them extremely uncomfortable.     Lian Xiu glanced at the time and said relaxedly: "It's almost time. In fact, I have never believed that you are really dead, Marshal. So I have been waiting for you to come back, but if you don't come back, then my plan will go ahead." It will be smoother."     After Lian Xiu finished speaking, he continued to walk in the direction of the elevator, and Ji Yu and Mu Li immediately chased after them, but there were too many mutant corpses in front of them, and they were all innocent victims, and they were unwilling to step on it. On the corpse, they can only pick places to walk. "What's your plan?" Ji Yu shouted.     Lian Xiu stopped, motioned Ji Yu and Mu Li to stand where they were, and said, "Didn't I make it clear just now? There are all people under the fourth floor in the south, east, west, and north. They should be ready by now, and they should be released." They came out to meet the world.     Marshal, I admire you for a meeting, but since we are not on the same road, I can only say sorry. Maybe this is the last time we meet. How about giving you a gift that you will never forget ?     If you can successfully solve the predicament of the Federation, maybe we still have a chance to meet each other."     After Lian Xiu finished speaking, he quickly stepped into the elevator, and the elevator door closed quickly, carrying Lian Xiu up.     Ji Yu and Mu Li didn't have the authorization to use the elevator, so they could only go up the stairs to chase Lian Xiu. When Ji Yu and Mu Li reached the basement floor and opened the door they came in, and returned to the ground floor of the central building of Lian's house, the two quickly ran out of the main building, and the humming of warships on the roof sounded.

    The two looked up. Lian Xiuxiu was standing on the top floor of the main building. There was a black warship parked beside Lian Xiu. Logo 'Imperial Royalty'. And Lian Xiu seemed to have sensed it, and the moment he stepped onto the battleship, he lowered his head and glanced at Ji Yu and Mu Li, and made a farewell gesture.

    "No, Lianxiu wants to run." Mu Li made a gesture to summon the mecha, intending to catch up. Ji Yu held Mu Li back, and Mu Li stared at the warship that had already started flying on the roof, and said anxiously, "Don't pull me."     Ji Yu turned Mu Li's body over and said, "That's the imperial warship." Don’t chase after the warship. The empire is different from the federation, the empire has always been the supremacy of the imperial power, unlike the federation, which has a parliament and the military. And even if you chase the empire, the palace is heavily guarded, you can’t do anything, Mumu. "     Then let him go like that?" Mu Li glared at Ji Yu, as if she was blaming Ji Yu for her inaction.     Ji Yu made a 'silence' gesture, signaling Mu Li not to speak yet. Mu Li looked at Ji Yu suspiciously, but did not speak as well. The Lian family is an old house with hundreds of years old, even if Lian Xiu lives alone, there should be many servants and bodyguards, and the two of them haven't seen anyone since they returned to the ground.     Mu Li looked at Ji Yu fiercely, and there were "bang bang bang" knocking sounds and some messy trampling sounds coming from her ears, and they became clearer and clearer. I couldn't tell the source of the sound, but I felt that there were such sounds in all directions. sound.     Ji Yu nodded to Mu Li, and led Mu Li to walk vigilantly along the outer wall of the house.     The place where the two of them came out was right opposite the gate, and the four buildings beside it stood there, as if there was no difference. But as those voices became more and more, Ji Yu and Mu Li realized that something was wrong, and saw a lot of mutants coming out of the four buildings one after another.     This time on the ground, although it was still night, with the help of street lights, the appearance of the mutant was more clearly illuminated. The bloody face was covered with carrion, and blood was still flowing downwards. The clothes on his body were already torn, and there were bloodstains from being caught.

    The surface of the skin exposed on the body is already ulcerated with pus, and the appearance is really scary. If a person with a bad mental quality, even if he looks at it a few times, he will feel sick to his stomach, not to mention those timid Omega will faint from fright.

    "Is this the gift that Lian Xiu gave you?" Mu Li looked at the continuously pouring out mutants, a little ready to move.

    Ji Yu looked at Mu Li helplessly, felt Mu Li's eagerness to vent, and replied, "How about we divide the work and see who can solve it better?"

    Before the mutants approached, Mu Li Seize the opportunity and joked with Ji Yu: "As an Alpha, shouldn't you protect Omega? Why do you need to divide the work? Are you an Alpha? How shameless."

    "Then you go to Michael with me, look at me How about it?" Ji Yu suggested.

    Mu Li let out a "wow" and asked, "Why do you want Michael?"

    Ji Yu released Michael from the space button, and said, "It's so tiring to fight one by one. Isn't it even more tiring to just blow it up with cannon fire ?" Hurry up?"

    Mu Li thought for a while, she had no choice but to fight in the ground just now, so the mucus and blood of those mutants are still stained on her clothes, although not much, but enough to make her sick. But if you use mechs, then you don't need to worry about all of this.

    "Can you handle it all by yourself?" Mu Li asked, "Actually, I brought Raphael here, so I can help you."

    Ji Yu forced Mu Li to pull Raphael up, and said, "Don't worry about it ." Let's work harder, can you let your Alpha play a role?"

    So Mu Li obediently stayed by the console, watching Ji Yu skillfully use her mental power to connect with the mecha, and then operate the mecha in an orderly manner. At this moment, Mu Li is like a little girl, watching Ji Yu's movements closely, not missing a single move.

    Although the number of mutants this time is much more than that on the second basement floor, the effect of the mutation potion is limited after all, and the abilities of these mutants are still no different from the group of mutants underground. No matter how powerful a person is, if they face the direct bombing of mechas, even if their mental strength is as strong as Ji Yu and Mu Li's, their flesh and blood will be unable to resist.

    Originally, Ji Yu kicked down a large group of mutants with Michael's kick, but after finding that the mutants would stand up again after a while after falling down, Ji Yu directly fired with laser cannon fire. Fortunately, they were blown up in an instant.

    Looking at the inhuman corpses that were bombarded by the laser cannon fire, Mu Li hesitated for a while, looked at Ji Yu who was on the side, and said in a low voice, "They are all innocent people."

    Ji Yu turned her head and looked at Mu Li Li, got down from the console, walked up to Muli, and said, "That's why we have to stop all this as soon as possible, so as not to let more people suffer from it. Too many people died in the Federation because of this experiment." Yes ."

    Mu Li nodded and asked, "Then where are we going next?"

    "It's fine to go back to Ji's house or to the empire right now." Ji Yu thought for a while and asked, "Some of the Federation's troops are still stationed in Look at the empire, isn't it?"

    Mu Li nodded, a little confused: "When I came, I stunned Zhao Yuqi and the others with medicine, they should have woken up long ago."

    Ji Yu opened her eyes wide, a little afraid Zhidao: "Mumu, would you still do such a thing?"

    Mu Li's eyes wandered. In fact, it was the first time she had done such a thing as drugging in her life. Speaking of this, she herself felt a little ashamed , replied softly: "En."

    "Then will you give me medicine?"

    Mu Li was puzzled, "Why should I give you medicine? What's the matter we have, can't you just tell me?"

    Ji Yu approached Mu Li , Breathing on the back of Mu Li's neck, Ji Yu said softly: "From now on, if you want to do something to me, if I don't obey, you can give me medicine."

    Ji Yu was worried that Mu Li would not understand her With deep meaning, he added on purpose: "I know there is an Alpha stimulant. I heard that after taking it, it can keep you excited all night. It will definitely satisfy you."

    Mu Li pushed Ji Yu away violently, what did Ji Yu do? Whenever she finds an opportunity to talk to her about this kind of thing all day long, she seriously suspects that the other generals' minds are all about how to arrange troops, but Ji Yu's mind is only yellow trash!

    Since this is not the first time that Ji Yu has expressed her willingness to take the next step, Mu Li retorted, not to be outdone, "It turns out that the majestic Marshal needs to take medicine to survive?"

    After finishing speaking, she still looked at Ji Yu Sweeping, smacking lips, expressing disdain.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu knew what Mu Li was thinking, how could she not do it? Even if she didn't take the medicine, she could still turn Mu Li over and over again, fighting till dawn!

    Belittle her now? It's ok.

    When the time comes, let Mu Li see what Alpha's real strength is!

    Even if Mu Li begs for mercy when the time comes, she will definitely keep Mu Li from getting out of bed!

    Omega, that's what you pay for!

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu's changing expression and finally smirked. Fortunately, this was in Michael's cabin, otherwise it would be really embarrassing. collapsed.

    What a cold marshal, who is serious and unsmiling, is just a stupid, stupid, stinky Alpha!

    "Cough cough..." Mu Li coughed twice, pulled Ji Yu back to reality, and asked, "So where are you going next, let's go as soon as possible."

    Ji Yu nodded, and was about to manipulate the mecha and turn it into a battleship mode, so convenient for the journey, but Mu Li's personal terminal rang.

    Mu Li looked down and saw that it was Bai Jingli's. She thought they were coming to Xingshi to question her, but before Mu Li could speak, she hurriedly said, "Mu Li, are you in the Federation now? I heard that the capital of the Federation is Xingduo. Traces of mutants were found everywhere, and there were heavy casualties. Where are you..."

    Ji Yu and Mu Li didn't listen to what Bai Jingli said later, and Ji Yu said immediately, "Save people first."

    The author has something to say Said: The pre-received article "I brought my deadly enemy home" will be released in April. The

    article next door to the cute pet is V today. It is a short story that will end in mid-March. Welcome to read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
73.4K 2.7K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
4.3K 107 60
Cosine is a well-known salty employee within the Space-Time Management Bureau.   She passed the passing mark in every task, and was named and critici...
95.9K 1.2K 32
七零小炮灰靠空間糙養反派 作者︰煙花三歲 Not my Story