I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 56

94 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    Mu Li's breath was more unstable than Ji Yu's. After hearing Ji Yu's words, she froze for a moment, not knowing how to answer.

    Really next time? real! Mu Li didn't know how to answer. Although she was not a conservative person, when facing Ji Yu, she still failed to be as bold and straightforward as Ji Yu.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu stroked Mu Li's soft hair, waiting for the breathing of the two to calm down and the high concentration of pheromone in the room to dissipate.

    Seeing that Mu Li hadn't responded, Ji Yu asked, "Are you asleep, Mu Mu?"

    "No." There was still a trace of laziness in Mu Li's voice.

    "Oh." Ji Yu replied, and then the two fell into an awkward silence.

    "Ai." After a while, Ji Yu started to sigh again, seeing that Mu Li didn't respond, she let out another "Ai", aggravating the sigh.

    Mu Li turned around, looked at Ji Yu with some amusement and said, "Can't sleep?"

    Ji Yu nodded honestly, and proposed expectantly, "Why don't you kiss me again? Kiss me and I'll fall asleep."

    Mu Li Li Xin said: In the garden just now, she said that kissing will not be cold anymore, so Ji Yu can fall asleep after kissing now. This guy is a quick learner?

    Although she also likes to spend more time with Ji Yu, but thinking of the almost suffocating kiss just now, Mu Li shook her head resolutely, looked away, and refused: "No, no, no, you are sleepy, you should go to sleep. "

    After Mu Li finished speaking, she turned over and carried her back.

    Seeing this, Ji Yu stretched out her finger, and poked Mu Li's back: "Mu Mu, why don't you take care of me."

    Mu Li pulled the quilt up over her ears, and said sullenly, "It's almost midnight, huh? Piao is about to haunt you, why don't you hurry to sleep?"

    Ji Yu hesitated when she heard this, "Really? They all came after midnight?"

    According to Mu Li's past experience, ghosts are indeed all after midnight Haunted, she affirmed: "Yes, so do you still want to chat with me?"

    Ji Yu pursed her lips, as if she was torn between whether Mu Li was more important or A Piao.

    Seeing that Ji Yu had lost her voice, Mu Li turned around, put her arms around Ji Yu's waist lightly, and said, "Sleep, I'll accompany you."

    Mu Li's soft voice and active approach gave Ji Yu an extra breath. A sense of security and satisfaction. Her Mu Li, even when she doubts her motives, still won't ignore her.

    Ji Yu closed her eyes in satisfaction, and the two cuddled together, embracing each other and sleeping. Sometimes a simple hug is more reassuring and satisfying than others. Hugging each other is like hugging your own world.

    The next day, the first ray of sunlight in the morning shone into the room, mischievously stimulating the eyes of the two people on the big bed, trying to wake them up.

    The biological clock affects the two, whoever wakes up first drives the other. When Ji Yu opened her eyes, she stared at the unfamiliar furnishings in the room, and was stunned for a moment, unable to realize where she was.

    An arm wrapped around her waist unconsciously stroked upwards, arousing Ji Yu's itching. Ji Yu shrank back. How could there be someone else beside her? Immediately struggled to get up.

    At this time, a soft voice suddenly came from my ear: "I just got home, and today is the weekend again, don't you want to sleep a little longer?"

    Ji Yu recognized the owner of the voice, and she was relieved. It began to gradually return to the cage in my mind.

    Just as Ji Yu was about to say something, a fluffy head rested on her shoulder. Ji Yu raised the corners of her mouth, turned her body slightly to wrap around Mu Li's body, closed her eyes contentedly, and continued to sleep.

    A few hours later, when the light completely enveloped Capital Star, Mu Li opened her eyes, raised her head slightly, and looked at Ji Yu's sleeping face.

    Aside from her usual identity and clothes, Ji Yu at this moment is no different from the women she knew before. If she had to say something different, it would be that Ji Yu was the most beautiful person she had ever met.

    Mu Li propped her head up with one hand, and began to trace the outline of Ji Yu's face with the other from between Ji Yu's eyebrows. Mu Li couldn't help admiring: Maybe the heavens are not fair, some people are born with the best appearance, family background, and spiritual power.     If she hadn't come from time travel and had this opportunity, she would have been like any insignificant person in the vast sea of ​​people, who could only watch Ji Yu from a distance, unable to even strike up a conversation.     Thinking of this, Mu Li leaned over and kissed Ji Yu on the mouth, and it was instant. But it seemed that some mechanism had been activated, and suddenly one hand pressed the back of Mu Li's head, pulling Mu Li back again.     After some lingering, Ji Yu opened her eyes in satisfaction, wiped off the water stains on Muli's mouth with her hand, and said, "Good morning, Mumu."     "Morning." Muli was a little confused by the kiss, but seeing Looking at Ji Yu's sly eyes, E quickly realized, "You woke up a long time ago, didn't you?"     Ji Yu saw that Mu Li guessed it so quickly this time, but she was not in a hurry, she just lazily said: "It was just five days ago. Didn't we wake up together before midnight?"     "I didn't mean just now, yes, it's just now." Mu Li explained incoherently, not knowing how to express it.     Ji Yu chuckled, but instead of lying down, she simply sat up, leaned Muli's head on her belly, changed the subject, and said, "Can I come to your place again in the future?"     Muli's expression turned pale. Said: "The best master bedroom in Ji's family can't satisfy you? Why come to my room, it's too crowded, you're too big, don't."     Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's disgusted expression in shock, Accused: "Which Omega doesn't want my Alpha to be tall and protective? Besides, my body proportions are so good, so I'm not big or thick. Am I big? You feel your conscience and say it again?"     Mu Li chuckled lightly: "Anyway, a little bit older than me is a big one."     "Oh, you are so small, you are the smallest." Then he whispered, "I don't know who has been disliked before, how can Omega have you Such."

    "I heard." Mu Li also sat up, "Omega little ones, then you can find someone else, remember to give me half of your money, give me enough compensation in the military department, I will immediately Leave."

    After speaking, Mu Li made a gesture to get out of bed, but was grabbed by Ji Yu, and said pitifully, "I was wrong." Just as

    Mu Li was about to ask what was wrong, Ji Yu said self-consciously He went on: "My mistake is that I shouldn't say that you are big. Obviously I am the biggest. You are the best."

    Okay, admit your mistake with a sincere attitude, and forgive it for the time being.

    Seeing that Mu Li didn't move anymore, Ji Yu tentatively said: "Then are you going to move to my room? We've been married for almost a year anyway, do you have the heart to let me stay alone in the empty room? You can't be such a cruel Omega Right?"

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu who was pretending to be obedient, and thought of Ji Yu who turned into a wolf at night, but she still didn't let go, she didn't want to sleep badly every night.

    Although she had Ji Yu's company last night, she rarely slept soundly.

    "Let's see how you behave." Mu Li said, "It's getting better." After the

    two of them finished washing, Mu Li took Ji Yu to the fitting room, looked at Ji Yu's neat military uniform, Mu Li frowned , and asked: "Is this the only kind of clothes you have?"

    Ji Yu asked puzzled, "What are you looking for?"

    Mu Li walked back and forth a few steps, looked at the closet and then at Ji Yu, and said in confusion: " You're wearing a military uniform, how can I take you out?"

    "Ah?" Ji Yu immediately realized, so is her Mu Li going to take her out to show her face and swear sovereignty like other Omegas?

    "Yes, yes." Ji Yu pulled Mu Li, and opened the wardrobe in another corner. Inside were all kinds of ordinary clothes, most of which were shirts and casual pants, probably Ji Yu's additions in recent years.

    "Do you know any interesting places in Capital Star?" Mu Li is not familiar with Capital Star either. Since Ji Yu has lived here for more than 20 years, she should know better.

    Unexpectedly, this was difficult for Ji Yu: "I don't know, maybe it's some kind of scenic spot, I heard that there are some holy places to check in." After

    hearing about it, Mu Li logged on to Xingwang to browse. The mountains, no, it’s not as good as the deep mountain scenery when she escaped from the world. Ocean, no, after she experienced the purple barren star, she temporarily cast shadows on the water.

    Just when Mu Li was struggling, Ji Yu put her arms around Mu Li from behind, pointed to a picture and said, "Do you want to go to the theme park?

    " The back garden of Ji’s house isn’t enough for you to see?”

    Ji Yu shook her head helplessly, clicked on the picture and said, “It’s an amusement park, I heard that couples will check in when they are in love, and it is an indispensable procedure in love.

    ” Li nodded with a half understanding: "Then let's do this."

    After talking about the destination, Mu Li turned her eyes to the clothes in the dressing room, looked at Ji Yu's clothes, nodded reluctantly, and asked, "Is there any?" Skirts?"

    "Yes, didn't I ask the housekeeper to prepare it for you?" Ji Yu pulled Mu Li to the closet beside her, and pointed to the various skirts inside.

    Mu Li raised her forehead: "I didn't wear it, you wore it."

    "I'm an Alpha, how can an Alpha wear that kind of girly clothes?" Ji Yu said with disgust.

    When Mu Li heard this, she was unhappy: "Who said Alpha can't wear it? Why can't you wear it if you're a girl?"

    Seeing that Ji Yu still didn't back down, she said pitifully: "Forget it, I know you ca n't wear it either." It's embarrassing, I shouldn't be so ignorant, it's my fault."

    Hiss, Ji Yu gasped, and Mu Li apologized, fearing that things might change.

    "Then, how about next time, I'll ask the butler to help me buy something exactly like yours, and I'll wear it with you?" If it's the same style as Mu Li, it can still be called a couple's outfit, so it's not E's rejection for Ji Yu up.

    "Okay." Mu Li also quickly let go.

    Although Ji Yu didn't need to wear a skirt, she didn't know where the butler bought her a few white shirts with fluff, lace and bows. They were clearly in the corner, but Mu Li caught his eye. Mu Li took another pair of light-colored slacks and handed them to Ji Yu.

    Ji Yu changed into her clothes resignedly, and then saw that Mu Li was wearing a white dress with a bow on the waist, so she felt that her clothes were much more pleasing to the eye.     "When you walk and do things later, be quieter, don't keep a straight face at all times, just like in the military headquarters, do you hear me?" Mu Li took Ji Yu downstairs, explaining as she walked.     Ji Yu nodded resignedly, today she is just a tool person who can only play the role of a gentle sister.     This was the first time that Ji Yu and Mu Li went out together, and it was also rare for the two of them to have free time and thought of going out.     After Ji Yu transformed Michael's appearance into an ordinary civilian spaceship, she brought Mu Li to Capital Star Theme Park.     As expected, it is the most popular place for couples to check in in the Federation. It was the opening time of the park, and the people queuing up to check the tickets had already crowded the outside of the park.     Seeing the paradise filled with people, Ji Yu gave an impatient "tsk", and while wrapping Mu Li into her arms, she complained, "There are too many people here."     Mu Li didn't care about E, she I have never been to this kind of place, and I am full of curiosity about the amusement facilities inside, so I selectively ignore the problem of queuing.     Ji Yu waited for a while, seeing that the team was still motionless, a flash of light flashed in her mind, and she said to Mu Li, "Ji's family's property is all related to the E Army Department, I have to go back and find a way to get this amusement park Buy it."     Mu Li turned her head: "Why do you suddenly want to buy an amusement park? You should know nothing about this industry, right?"     Ji Yu thought for a while and said, "The current property of the Ji family is in my hands. There are quite a few rare ore stars, I heard that none of them have been mined, anyway, I have a lot of money, so next time I come with you, I don’t have to wait in line.”

    Mu Li listened to Ji Yu's natural remarks, and couldn't help but support her forehead: "Forget it, even if we go in with so many people, we still have to line up. Besides, this is their property, so it's not good for you to win love like this." Right ?"

    "It seems to be the same." Ji Yu nodded approvingly, and changed the topic: "Mumu, are you thirsty, why don't I go buy you something to drink?"

    Ji Yu lost her status as a marshal at this moment, as if Like other young Alphas in their twenties, they only have their own Omega in their eyes, and they always care about the actions of the people around them.

    The light of the capital star is not strong, but it will naturally need to be replenished with water after a long time. Mu Li looked at the long queue in the distance, nodded and said, "Okay, then I'll wait for you here     ?

    "

, while playing games on the personal terminal to kill time.

    "Mu Li?" Suddenly a thin voice came from beside her ear.

    Mu Li turned around, only to see Mu Anlan gleaming all over, hanging a bunch of accessories on her body.

    Mu Anlan stood with a man who looked much older than her. Mu Anlan was already two years younger than Mu Li, but that man seemed to be a round older than Ji Yu.

    Mu Li politely replied the other party's name, counting it as a greeting, then turned around again. She was not familiar with Mu Anlan at all, and the Mu family had already shown decline after Mu Anming dropped out of school.

    She doesn't want to add insult to injury, nor does she want to give fire in a timely manner. Therefore, there is no need to entangle too much.

    "I said it's too pitiful for you to come here alone?" Mu Anlan was annoyed, and leaned towards her side after speaking.

    Mu Li didn't care and said, "After all, I'm older than you, and I don't need to be accompanied by elders at this age."

    Mu Anlan exploded when she heard it, but before she could speak, the man next to her said first: "What do you mean?" What, I am her object."

    Mu Li did it unintentionally, but now when she heard the real relationship between them, she opened her mouth slightly in surprise. And it was Mu Li's move that made Mu Anlan even more annoyed.

    After the fall of the Mu family, as the only Omega waiting to be married, she was unwilling to sacrifice herself, but the family no longer satisfied her extravagant demands, and at this time the son of the nouveau riche next to her fell from the sky, she half pushed and half refused. I agreed.

    In fact, this is also the arrangement of the Mu family, but she is satisfied with the status quo of material life, so she doesn't mind anymore.

    Mu Li restrained her expression, and said awkwardly: "I'm sorry. I saw that you two are a little older, so I made random guesses. Don't mind."

    But unexpectedly, the more he explained, the more confused he became. The moment Mu Anlan thought of Mu Li's lack of limelight, Two, who in the Federation doesn't know the excellence of her Omega? Even when her parents introduced Alpha of the same age to her, when they talked about Mu Li, they all yearned for her.

    At first, Mu Anlan would mention that Mu Li is her sister, but she was kicked out of the house in an attempt to tarnish Mu Li's image. But she found that the other party was surprised to doubt her words, and completely stood on the opposite side of her.     "Mu Li, don't be too complacent. Aren't you the one who was sold out by your father? It doesn't matter if you show off in the Mecha League. In the end, you might as well stay at home and be an Omega."     Mu Li Li hooked the corners of her lips, sell it? That's right, she has nothing to do with the Mu family for a long time, what worries does she have? Just as he was about to speak, he was interrupted first.     "An Lan, you have the same father, so are you sisters?" asked the man next to Mu Anlan. At this moment, Mu Li was a commodity that could be resold in his eyes. "Why don't you follow me? Go ask How much is your Alpha?"     Mu Li sneered and looked at Mu Li, whose face turned pale in an instant: "You are willing to do that too?"     No matter how dull Mu Li is, she can see Mu Anlan's situation at this moment, the relationship between the two is completely unequal, Is Mu Anlan a lover? Judging by the man's behavior, it seems that this is not the first time he has done this.

    Mu Anlan turned to the person next to her, and saw the man whispering something in her ear, Mu Anlan laughed again in an instant, and nodded, as if agreeing to something.

    Mu Li's team moved, and was about to follow the team forward, when Mu Li turned around, one hand grabbed Mu Li's arm: "You Omega, don't be so ignorant, I can see that you are you It 's a blessing."

    Mu Li couldn't help it, grabbed the arm of the owner of that hand, and exerted force, only to see that tall Alpha fell to the ground in embarrassment, and there was no movement for a long time.

    Mu Anlan was frightened and ran over to help him up: "Muli, do you know who he is? His family will not let you go."

    "Then do you know who she is? Will her family let you go? Mu Li turned her head, and saw Ji Yu approaching with two milk teas, handed Mu Li a cup, and asked, "I'm late, are you okay?"

    Mu Li shook her head and said, "I seem to have something to do." Is it someone? He just doesn't seem to be very well." Mu Li pointed to Alpha who was beside Mu Anlan.

    Only then did Ji Yu divert her gaze to the two opposite people, with a smile on her lips, but her eyes had already cooled down: "Mu Anlan, I remember you. As for you." Ji Yu looked at the fragile Alpha who was still clutching his chest, "Your family wants How's it going?"

    Ji Yu's outfit today was completely invisible, which also gave the male Alpha confidence, and said disdainfully: "Why don't you give her to me so I can train her properly, and this matter will be over. .” The male Alpha pointed to Mu Li.

    "Her, I'm afraid you won't be able to take her away." Ji Yu put on a look of jealousy, and suggested, "Then why don't you come with me, and I'll teach you well."

    The male Alpha Being provoked by Ji Yu, she was about to rush towards her. Although Ji Yu's attire was far from usual, Mu Anlan had already recognized Ji Yu, and immediately grabbed the people around her, and whispered a few words.

    That male Alpha, after hearing Mu Anlan's words, froze there.

    He sized Ji Yu up, then seemed to be certain of something, and glared at Mu Anlan, without saying a word, he fled with Mu Anlan in despair.

    Seeing this, Mu Li laughed out loud. Sure enough, sometimes, Ji Yu's identity is handy.

    Ji Yu originally wanted to say something, but Mu Li stopped her and persuaded her: "You don't want to be recognized by the people around you, but you don't want to be watched? Mu Anlan has committed herself to such an Alpha now, why are you angry?"

    Ji Yu pursed her lips, shed the tough expression just now, and said aggrievedly: "But they bullied you just now while I wasn't around, and no one can bully you except me."

    Mu Li almost laughed out of anger, Ji Yu thought What are you pretending to do all day long, and you still want to bully her? No doors, no windows!

    Mu Li took a sip of milk tea and threatened: "No one can bully me, neither can you."

    After speaking, she flashed her fist, but Ji Yu grabbed it, spread it out, and held it in her hand.

    "Yes yes yes." Ji Yu echoed, "Which time didn't you bully me?" The

    two talked and laughed, forgetting about the episode of Mu Anlan just now, as if nothing had happened.

    After all, the Mu family was in decline, and Mu Anlan committed himself to such an Alpha. There was no need for Ji Yu to do anything, and Mu Anlan's fate could be met. Why would they bother?

    When they were about to line up, Ji Yu's personal terminal rang, and Ji Yu immediately went to the side to pick it up, said a few words, then walked back to Mu Li with a serious expression, and said regretfully: "I don't seem to be able to accompany you. "

    Muli sounded like a question, but she said affirmatively: "It's about the military department."

    Ji Yu nodded, and didn't intend to hide it from Mu Li: "The empire was attacked by the Zerg, and it was all human beings who asked for help from the Federation. We can't just ignore it."

    "Then, can I go with you?" Mu Li immediately asked, holding Ji Yu's hand tightly, as if Ji Yu would disappear if she let go.

    Ji Yu frowned, looked at Mu Li's expectant eyes, and ruthlessly refused: "The front line is dangerous, wait for me to come back."

    "But..." Mu Li still wanted to fight for it. They had just been together, and she didn't want to be separated from Ji Yu so soon. What's more, she is not an ordinary family member, she is about to enter the military, she is qualified to accompany Ji Yu, as long as Ji Yu agrees.

    "This is an order." Ji Yu said solemnly: "I am your superior, and I order you to stay here."

    Mu Li was stunned suddenly, Ji Yu had never talked to her like this, which made her very strange.

    After Ji Yu finished speaking, Mu Li hugged her tightly: "When I come back, I will accompany you to the amusement park again. Next time, we won't line up, okay?"

    Mu Li also hugged Ji Yu, she My heart flustered, perhaps because I saw my feelings clearly, I became more and more reluctant. "Next time you don't line up, do you really want to buy this place?"

    Ji Yu said with a light smile, "Not necessarily. Wait for me to come back."

    Ji Yu finally took a deep look at Mu Li, turned around and left quickly. Mu Li looked at the direction of Ji Yu's departure, Michael quickly carried Ji Yu away without leaving a trace.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-02-15 04:55:55~2021-02-16 10:44:02~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little angel: Nanfeng 1;

    thanks to the little angel for irrigation nutrient solution: twelve 6 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 107 60
Cosine is a well-known salty employee within the Space-Time Management Bureau.   She passed the passing mark in every task, and was named and critici...
32.7K 1.1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...
73.2K 2.7K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
5.1K 512 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...