I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 48

133 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 48

    I saw the person sitting at the table raised his head, and looked at Mu Li with his eyes like torches. Mu Li straightened her back and stood up straighter.

    "I'm Zhao Yuqi, with the rank of major general." After a while, he closed the documents in his hand, looked at Mu Li, and introduced himself.

    Mu Li put down her hand and raised it again, saying, "Hi, Major General."

    Zhao Yuqi put down the document in his hand and said, "I thought you were going to come to the military headquarters for an internship in advance, but I was just talking, but I didn't expect to wait for you."

    Mu Li Li didn't understand what he meant, so he didn't dare to answer easily, so he listened to the other party continue: "I have seen your mecha operation, you are worthy of being from the No. 1 Military Academy."

    No. 1 Military Academy?

    Mu Li then asked: "Are you also a graduate of the First Military Academy?"

    Zhao Yuqi was a little lost in thought, as if he was nostalgic for the life of the former military academy, but soon regained his senses, and his expression was no longer as serious as before: "I am more than you I have been in the military for two years."

    Mu Li quickly remembered that after the awards ceremony that day, several leaders of the military had said that there was a senior in the First Military Academy, who established a career in just a few years. Excellent military exploits, promoted to major general, all information is correct, it seems that this is the one in front of him.

    Mu Li tentatively asked, "How are you, Senior?"

    Zhao Yuqi nodded, seeing that Mu Li was very well-behaved when he came in, without putting on airs, he said, "You can call it that in private, but when you're on a mission..." Zhao Yuqi said with a hint of deep meaning Look at Mu Li.

    Mu Li immediately answered and said, "I understand that a mission is commensurate with someone's presence."

    "Okay." Zhao Yuqi walked over, led Mu Li to the sofa beside him, and motioned her to sit down, "Let me tell you first." Tell us about our mission?"

    Mu Li nodded, sat up straight, and looked like he was listening to the training.

    Seeing that Mu Li is so obedient, Zhao Yuqi couldn't help joking: "It stands to reason that an Alpha like you has a big temper. Could it be that you don't have any airs because you are an Omega? It seems that I will propose to the higher authorities in the future. The battle team has recruited more Omega with strong abilities."

    After being praised so much, Mu Li waved her hand, and said a little embarrassedly: "Maybe the Alphas you met have more tempers."

    "Ah, yes, you know us The mission is different from the soldiers who fought on the front line, right? The mission is kept secret, and even the family members cannot tell it, even if it is a lover, can it be done?" Zhao Yuqi asked.

    Mu Li nodded hesitantly, but to Ji Yu, even if Mu Li didn't tell her, any secrets of the military might not be secrets with Ji Yu.

    Seeing that Mu Li was stunned for a moment, Zhao Yuqi asked again: "Do you have any questions?"

    Mu Li sensed her gaffe, and immediately replied: "No, I promise to keep the mission secret."

    Then Zhao Yuqi asked Mu Li some more questions Mu Li didn't mention Ji Yu's professional knowledge and learning experience about mechs, but only said that she was instructed by an expert by chance, and Zhao Yuqi didn't delve too much into it. After all, even if he mentioned a name, he might not know it.

    After helping Mu Li get a general understanding of the mission of the special warfare team, Zhao Yuqi glanced at the time, and Mu Li asked suspiciously, "What's the matter? If you have something to do, please do it first."

    Zhao Yuqi said, "Wait, there is someone else I'll come right away."

    Mu Li felt a lump in her heart, could it be that Ji Yu is coming? Ji Yu clearly promised her to let her make the decision on her own. She was an instructor for her in the First Military Academy. Could it be possible that she can pretend to be a position and stay with her when she arrives at the military headquarters? Aren't she afraid that her identity is not conspicuous enough?

    The more Mu Li thought about it, the more flustered she became. If Ji Yu really wanted to get involved, then she could only agree in order not to expose the relationship between the two. After all, who would dare to refute Ji Yu's order at the military headquarters?

    "Knock button" knocked on the door.

    Zhao Yuqi said, "Please come in." After speaking, he made a gesture of invitation to Mu Li, motioning her to look at the door.

    The door opened, revealing a thicker arm. Mu Li breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, it was a man. But then she blamed herself a little, why did she hear Zhao Yuqi say that someone was coming, and Ji Yu's first reaction was Ji Yu?

    There was no time for Mu Li to think too much about this issue, the visitor's entire body was exposed, and he walked in front of Zhao Yuqi and Mu Li with a few steps, and said to Zhao Yuqi with a smile: "Senior, don't come here without any problems."

    Mu Li was stunned Looking at the person coming, it turned out to be Bai Jingli. When Mu Li mentioned it before, none of the other four had vacations to come to the military headquarters for internships, to exercise their plans, maybe Bai Jingli changed his mind halfway, anyway, he is now standing in front of Mu Li.

    Just as Mu Li was about to say hello, Zhao Yuqi and Bai Jingli hugged each other with a familiar high-five, as if they had done it countless times. Zhao Yuqi let go of Bai Jingli, patted Bai Jingli on the shoulder with one hand and said, "Long time no see, I finally waited for you to come to the military headquarters."

    Mu Li looked at the two in surprise, looking at this and then that, and reacting to their actions Some puzzled.

    Seeing Mu Li like this, Bai Jingli explained: "Mu Li, let me introduce you. This is my senior. When I entered my freshman year, he was a senior. He was the president of our school's Mecha Club that year. When I first met him, he was idle in senior year, and we hit it off, and he taught me a lot about mechs and fighting, so he can be regarded as both a teacher and a friend."

    Mu Li didn't expect these two people to know each other before, so she asked He said: "So senior Zhao graduated on time?"

    For other schools and other majors, graduating on time is normal, but for outstanding people who have entered the military and made great achievements, it is generally convenient to complete their studies ahead of schedule. When he came to the military headquarters, Zhao Yuqi was really rare.

    Speaking of this, Zhao Yuqi's face became unnatural, and Bai Jingli explained: "At that time, he had a relationship in the First Military Academy, and that little Omega's force value was not good at all, he was weak. In order to let him pass the examination, Your senior just happened to be a student who assisted in the assessment. When the two recruited, it was discovered that the water was too serious, so they were punished, and they were not removed from the file until they graduated from senior year."

    Zhao Yuqi didn't expect that the embarrassing things of that year would still be remembered now . He took it out and explained to himself: "I didn't know he was so weak at the time. Who knew that he would fall down with a little force, so I should put more water. Who doesn't have a young and vigorous time?" A single dog like you won't understand."

    Bai Jingli retorted: "Anyway, I didn't know who was dumped by that Omega later, so I'm still single now?"

    Mu Li didn't expect Bai Jing, who had always been calm, Li will also joke like this sometimes, maybe just like Ji Yu, no matter how stable and sophisticated the appearance is, when meeting someone who can show his heart, he will still have the enthusiasm of a young man.

    Zhao Yuqi looked at Mu Li and sighed, "If he was as good at playing as Mu Li back then, I wouldn't be able to see him cheating in the whole examination room."

    Bai Jingli raised his eyebrows: "According to Mu Li standards?"

    Zhao Yuqi snorted to express his acquiescence.

    Bai Jingli said: "If you have time, you can challenge Mu Li to see if Mu Li will release water for you."

    Zhao Yuqi was surprised and said, "Is it so powerful?" Then he walked towards Mu Li and walked around Mu Li's sofa for a few minutes Circle, but also did not see anything.

    "I've watched the video of her competition. It seems that although she is very powerful, she doesn't seem to be as exaggerated as you said, put water on me?" Does Omega really have skills that Alpha can't match?

    Bai Jingli said: "Don't compare yourself to those who need to use mental power, you should be on par in pure fighting."

    Now Zhao Yuqi became interested, anyway, he is also a person who climbed out of the ghost gate again and again, at least his strength must be better than back then Bai Jingli knew him to be much taller.

    Zhao Yuqi asked politely: "Can we have a fight?"

    Mu Li didn't expect that the reminiscences between the two would lead to fire on her, but this was after all in the military department. She couldn't refuse what the boss Zhao Yuqi said, so she stood up and agreed.

    "How do you want to fight?"

    Zhao Yuqi looked around the office. Fortunately, the office given by the military department was big enough, and he didn't stay here often, so he didn't put too many decorations, moved the sofa, and there was still a lot of space of. If you go outside, it will attract the attention of others, so keep quiet.

    "Just give me a few tricks here, Bai Jingli, help me move the sofa together." The two tidied up the venue, and Bai Jingli stepped aside to watch the play.

    Zhao Yuqi made a gesture to ask Mu Li to make the move first, and Mu Li didn't refuse, so he attacked Zhao Yuqi, and after a few moves between you and me, he stopped at the same time.

    Zhao Yuqi was surprised and said: "Bai Jingli, your teammate is really strong. I watched the live broadcast and thought it was because this year's contestants were too weak.

    " I was worried, but after learning about her strength, I was glad to have her as a teammate."

    Zhao Yuqi was still not satisfied, so he suggested to Mu Li, "Can I try your mental strength again?"

    Bai Jingli immediately stopped "This room is not a competition venue that can block the spread of mental power. Do you still want this building?"

    Zhao Yuqi asked in surprise, "Can an Omega's mental power be that high?"

    "Higher than me." Bai Jingli affirmed .

    "I remember you are SS-level." Zhao Yuqi looked at Mu Li, so there was no need to compete, "Forget it."

    "But you can try Mu Li's pheromone."

    "Are you kidding?" Zhao Yuqi immediately Take a step back, "Mu Li is an Omega, how can she emit pheromone in front of Alpha, am I the kind of person who bullies his subordinates?"

    Bai Jingli looked at Mu Li: "Can I?"

    Of course Mu Li doesn't mind, anyway Ji Yu is the only SSS-level Alpha in this era, and she doesn't worry about meeting another Alpha who can be influenced by her pheromones. "Senior Zhao, do you want to try it?"

    Seeing Mu Li's nonchalant expression, Zhao Yuqi looked at Bai Jingli again, and said vigilantly, "You two have a problem."

    Bai Jingli showed a look of impatience He said, "If it's Alpha, just try it. Omega doesn't mind. What are you afraid of? Could it be that you are so cowardly after staying in the military for a few years?"

    Although he knew that Bai Jingli was trying to provoke him on purpose. , Zhao Yuqi has also seen the scene where Mu Li used his mental power. How high is the mental power that can make the opponent fall to the ground in an instant? And the other side didn't seem to be hooked by Mu Li's pheromone.

    Zhao Yuqi couldn't bear his curiosity, so he said to Mu Li: "Then you have a try." When

    Bai Jingli heard this, he quickly moved towards the door and said to Mu Li: "Wait a minute, I'll go out Close the door and release the pheromone."

    Knowing Bai Jingli's intentions, Mu Li waited patiently, and when the door closed with a bang, the office fell into a strange silence, Mu Li took a step forward and just thought What to say, Zhao Yuqi said: "Is there any conspiracy between you and Bai Jingli? Let me tell you, Omega should cherish itself, and can't just release pheromone to Alpha casually. You must not..."

    Mu Li listened I can't go on anymore, before Zhao Yuqi finished speaking, the pheromones around him spread out, and they went straight to Zhao Yuqi, and the pheromones spread extremely fast.

    When the whole room is filled with Muli's pheromone, Zhao Yuqi is worthy of having lived and died several times in these years, and has experienced too many difficult environments. Facing Muli's pheromone, he just holds his breath, but his brows are getting tighter and tighter Not long after, she stretched out a hand to stop Mu Li and said, "Enough."

    Mu Li knew how much her pheromones were tormenting others, so she quickly restrained her pheromones and opened the window voluntarily. , let the fresh air flow in, and Zhao Yuqi was relieved from the smell just now. It turned out that Mu Li's greatest lethality was not his personal skills, but pheromones, which really opened his eyes.

    Mu Li walked over to open the door, and when Bai Jingli walked in, the smell in the room had dissipated, and Zhao Yuqi stood straight to the side, not as embarrassed as imagined.

    Bai Jingli walked over, just about to speak, Zhao Yuqi greeted the door above with a punch, Bai Jingli dodged sideways, Zhao Yuqi attacked with the other hand, Bai Jingli was still punched in the abdomen.

    "I haven't seen you for a few years, and you'll still make fun of me. I'm promising." Zhao Yuqi said with a half-smile.

    Bai Jingli rubbed his stomach, as if he had expected Zhao Yuqi's reaction, and said with a smile, "It's because you taught me well, so I'm considered a teacher?

    " Be careful."

    Bai Jingli stood up straight, and gave a military salute: "Yes, major general."

    After warming up, Zhao Yuqi and Mu Li found out a little bit about each other. The friendship between Alphas is often made by typing, the so-called non-fighting does not know each other, and at this moment, Mu Li, an Omega, can get along with him without any pretentiousness, which also makes Zhao Yuqi feel relieved.

    Zhao Yuqi called the two of them to restore the sofa and sit down. He took out the document in triplicate and handed it to each of them. Then they got down to business.

    Zhao Yuqi introduced: "I will lead you to complete your mission this time. The main purpose is to save a team."

    Mu Li and Bai Jingli were puzzled, why they didn't send the armed forces of the army to rescue a team. To the three of them? Zhao Yuqi saw their doubts and motioned them to read the documents.

    After a while, when Mu Li and Bai Jingli read the two thin pages in their hands, they were both deep in thought, and neither of them opened their mouths to speak.

    There is not much embellishment in the document, and it simply tells what happened. Facing the Zerg within the Federation, it has always been divided into two factions, the main peace faction and the main war faction. Ji Yu and most of the people in the army were in favor of the main battle, and they would not back down in the face of the Zerg, and swore to the death to defend the safety and freedom of mankind.

    And the peace faction is not completely unified. Some are afraid of war, and feel that it is unnecessary to waste resources in war. They don't think that human beings will live together with Zerg in the future. Of course, this is a minority.

    And a larger part of the peace faction advocates the use of federal funds for research on biological genes. What they are in favor of is reducing military spending and spending more on research and development. The Zerg's combat effectiveness and reproductive ability are extremely strong. If human beings can use their genes to improve themselves, they will no longer be afraid of the Zerg's invasion.

    However, biological genetic modification often causes mutations. Naturally, this kind of experiment cannot be carried out on a planet with a large population in the Federation. Once it is exposed, the masses will definitely oppose it. After all, no one knows whether the next person who becomes a monster is himself or not. ?

    The mission this time is to rescue three scientists doing research on a remote planet. The only tricky thing is that the three scientists went to that planet to do experiments because they detected a planet rich in a certain mineral element they needed. Several years have passed and progress has been made in the experiment.

    The only tricky thing is that the planet is not located in the territory of the Federation. The Federation and the Empire are located on opposite sides of the Zerg galaxy. The two human civilizations have not disturbed each other's well-being since humans left the Blue Star. And the planet where the three scientists were located passed through the territory of the Zerg empire.

    The subject of the research of the three scientists is the study of enhancing the spiritual power of human beings. After staying on that planet for several years, he was intercepted by the Zerg while preparing to transfer the planet to obtain another material.

    At present, the human genes of the three people are still located on that planet, and neither the people nor the experimental results have been taken away by the Zerg. Biological genetic experiments are anti-human. Even if the Federation knows about it, it cannot ask the Empire for help.

    And the Federation's own army cannot rush out on a large scale to save people. The value of the three people is great, but in order for the three people to let more people die, they also need to give an explanation to the federal army and the people, and the experiment will not be able to hide it when the time comes. Therefore, the Zhuhe faction took the initiative to bow its head to Ji Yu, hoping that Ji Yu would send a small team with outstanding capabilities to secretly rescue.

    Seeing their reactions, Zhao Yuqi thought of his reaction when he first took on the task. He smiled and said, "What? Are you scared after seeing this kind of biological experiment?"

    Not to be afraid, but to be shocked. Have. After all, the human body transformation experiments in sci-fi movies have been proven to be real. Who would not be surprised? Entering the military headquarters, they will gradually come into contact with the other side of the Federation. Being able to survive here not only depends on strong strength, but also an extremely firm heart.

    It is no exaggeration to say that if that kind of drug can improve mental power, the three of them are the easiest people to get the drug during the rescue process. As long as they have a little selfishness and some bold ideas, they can take it for themselves .

    When Ji Yu was at home, she never discussed business affairs with her, and she never asked about it, and they did not interfere with each other. Thinking that Ji Yu often smashed things in anger, maybe it wasn't because she thought that her subordinates were not good at work. With Ji Yu's personality, she probably would not be happy if she had to face these anti-human things from time to time.

    Bai Jingli pointed to the task book, then pointed to each other and asked, "So you want to come with us, just the three of us, three people to complete this task?"

    Zhao Yuqi nodded: "Don't worry, I have experience, the two of you As long as the kids listen to me, I promise you can come back for a new year."

    Bai Jingli hesitated and said, "Then what if you encounter a large army of the Zerg? If the Zerg knows the value of their three scientists, they may send heavy troops Guard ."

    "You have to hold on." Zhao Yuqi smiled helplessly: "The classmates who entered the military department with me at the beginning are all gone. If you go back on coming to this department, you still have a chance to leave."

    Mu Li Shaking his head: "I knew about the casualty rate before I came, I understand."

    Bai Jingli also said: "Me too, since I'm here, how can I go back so easily?"

    Zhao Yuqi asked again: "The frontline personnel of the military department Although they will all face danger, our department can be said to carry out the most tricky tasks, why did you come?"

    Mu Li asked back: "Then why did you choose to come here?"

    Zhao Yuqi shook his head: "Maybe for the sake of getting out quickly People cast land, maybe for their own ambitions, maybe because of their beliefs, who knows?"

    Mu Li smiled slightly: "Yes, who knows? After all, we are all here."

    "Yes, maybe doing this There is no need for any reason." Zhao Yuqi followed, then changed the subject and asked, "Are you going home for the New Year?"

    Bai Jingli immediately replied, "I'm free."

    But Mu Li hesitated for a moment, then shook her head.

    "Is anyone in your family waiting for you?" Zhao Yuqi asked curiously.

    Mu Li didn't know what to say for a moment, should she say that it was because the Marshal said that he wanted to spend the New Year with her?

    Bai Jingli guessed Mu Li's intentions, after all, Mu Li had a falling out with his family, and the only place to go for the New Year reunion was Ji's house. "Ahem, who doesn't want to go home, I want to go home too. It's not like you don't stay at home all year round."

    Zhao Yuqi sneered: "It's not like you don't know what relationship I have with my family. If it weren't for my Omega father I have no more love for my father, and I have long wanted to set up my own family."

    Mu Li felt that she seemed to have understood a family secret again, and the big family in the interstellar era seemed to have no less troubles than in her previous era.

    Zhao Yuqi was not interrupted by Bai Jingli and forgot that Mu Li did not answer, so he asked again: "Do you still have a partner?"

    Mu Li calmly said: "It's just that my family is more worried that I have an Omega outside, so they told me to go home early It's just Chinese New Year."

    Mu Li didn't answer Zhao Yuqi's question directly, so it was tacitly assumed that the family was worried about Mu Li, which is normal if you think about it, whose Omega is not well protected, raised at home, and only needs to go to Omega before getting married. How about relaxing at school and throwing a few parties at the weekend?

    Zhao Yuqi glanced at the time and it was almost noon, so he brought the topic back to the main topic: "I will give you half a day to prepare, and we will set out to rescue tomorrow morning. I will stay here all day today. If you have any questions, you can contact me online. You can also find me here."

    Mu Li and Bai Jingli were originally sitting on the sofa. As soon as they heard the commanding tone, they knew that Zhao Yuqi's joke with them was over, so they immediately stood up and answered: "Yes."

    Zhao Yuqi also stood up and looked at the The two emphasized: "Before the task is completed, you must not disclose any information about the task, the time, place, and events. Once leaked, you will be sent to a military court. At that time, no one will be able to save you. Do you understand?

    " I understand." Mu Li and Bai Jingli said in unison.

    "The three of us don't have much time to get used to each other's personalities. During the mission, I hope that everyone can cooperate and trust each other." Zhao Yuqi took a few steps in the direction of the two of them, "You two used to be teammates. I have been working together for a long time, so this mission is very suitable for you. But at the same time, I also need your cooperation."

    "Yes."

    "About your mechs, the military department has already equipped them for you, and you can do them later. Go operate it and practice your hand feeling. I will also provide you with other equipment. Do you have any questions?"

    Mu Li and Bai Jingli looked at each other and replied at the same time: "No."

    Zhao Yuqi nodded, " For the Federation, be invincible."

    Mu Li and Bai Jingli also said the words engraved in the hearts of the federal soldiers: "For the Federation, be invincible."

    The next morning, after the three met at the agreed time and place, Zhao Yuqi After they showed off their equipment, the three of them drove the mechas equipped by the military headquarters, transformed them into battleship mode, and headed towards the empire.

    The universe is vast, and even through interstellar jumping, the three cannot go directly through the Zerg to reach the Empire. Interstellar jumping will consume a lot of mental power, and the galaxies occupied by the Zerg are so large that the technology of direct crossing is far beyond the reach of human beings today. Therefore, it is inevitable for them to pass through the galaxies of the Zerg. Reach the Empire.

    "Attention, Mu Li, Bai Jingli, we are about to perform an interstellar jump. Lock the jump arrival point." Zhao Yuqi's voice came.

    Mu Li and Bai Jingli replied: "It's in place, lock on the Mantis Galaxy, planet No. 1."

    "Listen to my order, and start the interstellar jump in ten seconds."

    Mu Li and Bai Jingli waited for the order, only to hear " Three, and, one, jump start.", the warships of the three disappeared from the federal border at the same time.

    The interstellar jump of the battleship not only requires the continuous transmission of mental power, but also causes extreme discomfort to the human body. The high-intensity cosmic pressure caused by the rapid travel makes the internal organs of the three people feel as if they were randomly rubbed and hammered by an invisible hand some. If it weren't for the good physique of a military student and a person in the military department, he might not be able to survive halfway.

    When Mu Li came out from the jumping point, perhaps due to Omega's naturally weak physique, the impact force when she stopped made her dizzy. Mu Li resisted the discomfort, shook and bit the tip of her tongue to keep herself awake. Although he was prepared before, he never expected that a long-distance space jump would be so difficult. The distance this time is dozens or even hundreds of times that of Mu Li's usual life when he travels through galaxies.

    Zhao Yuqi's voice sounded, perhaps because he was used to such intensity of space travel, it sounded the same as usual: "Mu Li, Bai Jingli, please answer."

    Bai Jingli quickly replied: "It has arrived, it is safe. "

    Mu Li's slightly tired voice came: "It's arrived, it's safe."

    Zhao Yuqi had changed many comrades in arms and experienced a lot of space jumps. Hearing Mu Li's voice, he knew that Mu Li couldn't bear it, and asked: " Mu Li, how is your health?"

    After a few minutes of slowing down and drinking the supplement, Mu Li no longer felt the discomfort just now, and all the functions of her body are also recovering, so she replied: "There is no problem now."

    Now that Mu Li has mentioned the present, he admitted that his physical condition was not very good when he first came out, and Zhao Yuqi was relieved to be able to tell the truth, and reconfirmed: "We can't stay in the Zerg galaxy for long, are you sure you don't Is there a problem?"

    Mu Li's voice has recovered this time: "No problem." The

    three of them landed outside a remote planet, which is a barren planet of Zerg. But the three of them didn't dare to be careless. The living environment of different planets would change a lot. Since there are no Zerg living, it is very likely that it is not suitable for human habitation.

    Zhao Yuqi asked the other two to take a break and prepare for the second space jump.

    The distance of the second jump is about the same as the first time, but with the experience of the first time, Mu Li's condition has improved a lot. But this time there was no problem with the body, and just after the jump point, the three of them encountered the Zerg.

    The jumping point chosen by Zhao Yuqi was the desolate star recorded by human beings when they passed by Zerg time and time again in order to complete certain tasks. Unexpectedly, their data deviated this time. The desolate star is indeed still the desolate star, but the three of them did not enter the desolate star in order not to cause unnecessary trouble, but just let the battleship float outside the desolate star.

    I thought that the surroundings of the barren star were also barren and smoky, but unexpectedly, I happened to meet two Zerg spaceships.

    In order to hide their identities, the three-person mecha did not mark any military department, or even human symbols. Therefore, after the two spaceships of the Zerg discovered them, they turned on the searchlights of the spaceships and shone directly on them. The three of them were instantly exposed to the universe, and it was inevitable to avoid them.

    Mu Li asked: "Captain, do you need to jump for the next round immediately?"

    Zhao Yuqi immediately denied: "We have just gone through two interstellar jumps, so it is not suitable for another jump. Besides, the Zerg on the opposite side is a spaceship, so it should be just passing by, not them From the military department. Be vigilant and see what they want to do."

    "Okay." Mu Li and Bai Jingli replied at the same time, always paying attention to the movement on the other side, with their hands on the operating table, ready to take corresponding measures at any time .

    When the spaceship on the opposite side was getting closer and closer to the three of them, Zhao Yuqi and the three of them slowly drove the battleship back. Seeing that the other side was about to rush over, Zhao Yuqi just wanted to issue relevant instructions when he saw the Zerg spaceship turned off the lights and turned around. gone.

    The three of them breathed a sigh of relief. During the mission, they would not attract the attention of the Zerg if they did not attract the attention of the Zerg. After all, there is a human invasion, and it is easy for the upper class of the Zerg to suspect that they are going to rescue the hostages. The gain outweighs the loss.

    "Captain, when are we going to jump for the third time?" Bai Jingli asked seeing the Zerg leave.

    Zhao Yuqi replied: "In order to have two-fifths of the distance left, I originally planned to divide it into two times. Since I have already met the Zerg, I will finish it in one go. Don't disturb the Zerg around the jumping point."

    "Okay " Mu Li and Bai Jingli responded.

    "You can use the built-in function of the battleship to check your physical condition and mental strength. If there is no problem, we will rush to the destination as soon as possible."

    Just as Mu Li and Bai Jingli were about to answer, they saw the Zerg spaceship disappear just now A large area of ​​lights lit up in the direction of the direction, followed by not the spaceship just now, but a larger number of Zerg warships, they were exposed!

    The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-02-06 18:53:24~2021-02-08 01:47:08~

    Thanks for the irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 6 bottles of Hanzhe; 1 bottle of Xiaotai;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
32.7K 1.1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...
95.8K 1.2K 32
七零小炮灰靠空間糙養反派 作者︰煙花三歲 Not my Story
187K 5.6K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...