I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 43

178 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 43

    Ji Yu resignedly picked up the fruit from the fruit plate and peeled it, complaining in her heart that she was living like a tool person with no human rights or A rights. Glancing at Mu Li's leisurely look again, the strength in her hand became a little stronger.

    Mu Li originally thought that Ji Yu would resist, but saw that she started peeling without saying anything, and she felt a little guilty, but saw lychees and grapes that were only half the size before peeling.

    Mu Li disgustedly picked up a grape with her fingertips, without even touching her fingertips, looked at Ji Yu in surprise and said, "Is this for me?"

    Anyway, Ji Yu is also from aristocratic family, and the Ji family grew up in her family. Among them, the material aspect has never been neglected. After all, he is used to paying mecha money all day long when he is studying. In the past, eating fruit was handled by others. Who would have thought that she was used to beating and killing, and a piece of flesh would fall off when she squeezed soft fruit.

    Ji Yu followed Muli's gaze, and saw the horribly peeled fruit pulp, she wanted to scratch her head subconsciously, then raised her arm subconsciously, and seeing that it was covered with juice, she put it down in embarrassment, and put the peeled pulp away After throwing it away, he asked, "How about I cut the watermelon for you?"     Mu Li didn't speak, but the undisguised disgust in her eyes made Ji Yu decide to cut a watermelon for Mu Li to save some of her. image, regained 10%.     But who would have expected that the watermelons that Ji Yu cut open are usually white-hearted, and they are basically defective products. Just like the plate of watermelon that was thrown away. Mu Li tapped her hand on the table, and burst out laughing: "Can you still do it?"     Okay! Of course! Alpha can't say no!     Just as Ji Yu was about to reason, she restrained her smile, and as soon as she pointed at Mu Li, she saw Mu Li slowly take a small watermelon next to her, and then shook the fruit knife, the surface of the knife reflected Ji Yu's exasperation.     Then Mu Li raised the knife and dropped it, and after a crisp sound, the watermelon split into pieces. The handle of the watermelon knife was turned around again in Mu Li's hand, and Mu Li finally raised her eyes and said, "Why are you pointing at me?"

    Ji Yu's original confidence faded when Mu Li cut the watermelon. She always felt that Mu Li's knife was not trying to cut the watermelon, but her? Ji Yu hypnotized herself: Alpha can't argue with Omega, a good Alpha must learn to be modest.

    So Ji Yu lowered her fingers, looked at the knife in Mu Li's hand, and said hesitantly, "The Omega is so weak that you can't even hold a knife. How come you can use a sword to cut people casually, and return it with a fruit knife?" Turn out the flowers?"

    Mu Li didn't believe Ji Yu's words at all, don't think she didn't see Ji Yu's vicious expression of wanting to find a place just now. But since Ji Yu explained it this way, as an excellent Omega, he must cooperate with Alpha, right?

    Want a soft and weak Omega, huh? I'll show you one!

    Mu Li let go of the fruit knife with a "snap", looked at Ji Yu and said, "Oh, this knife is so heavy, I can't even lift it."

    So the person who just put the knife in his hand and turned out flowers, Not you?

    Ji Yu raised her forehead: "Are you trying to say that you are also a weak Omega?"

    Mu Li said confidently, "Aren't I?"

    Ji Yu glanced at Mu Li: "Do you know how the word weak is defined? ?"

    Mu Li thought for a moment, then suddenly thought of something, her eyes lit up, she put her head on her hand, looked at Ji Yu and said, "What can I do, I can't lift this watermelon, I have to cut it into small pieces."

    Ji Yu Yu felt that she seemed to have dug a hole for herself. Is it too late for her to admit that Mu Li is the weakest Omega in the entire galaxy? Her hands are used to drive armor, not to cut melons, can she say no now?

    Obviously not.

    Life is not easy, Ji Yu sighed. Resigned to his fate, he picked up the knife, cut off the flesh, and placed them on the plate piece by piece.

    This time Ji Yu didn't mess it up, looked at the almost identical pieces of watermelon meat on the plate, pushed the plate to Mu Li's eyes, and looked at Mu Li expectantly.

    Mu Li looked at the watermelon, then at Ji Yu, took a small fruit fork, and put a piece into her mouth: "It's delicious." Mu Li forked another piece, watching Ji Yu's eyes following the watermelon. When she was moving, she asked, "Do you want to eat too?"

    Ji Yu nodded.

    "Oh." Mu Li deliberately waved in front of her eyes, "Our weak Omega's hands are not long enough to reach you."

    After speaking, she smiled and put the watermelon into her mouth.

    Ji Yu saw that she hadn't eaten a bite after cutting it for a long time, and Mu Li even shook the watermelon in front of her eyes, and didn't feed it to her after shaking it! Is this really my own Omega? What about Omega's thoughtful care at home?

    Ji Yu suddenly grabbed Mu Li's hand, grabbed the piece of watermelon meat, and looked at Mu Li complacently, her eyes full of triumphant smiles.

    Mu Li never expected that Ji Yu would pounce on him so boldly. Ji Yu has grown up and learned how to snatch food. But Ji Yu was so focused on snatching food from Mu Li that she didn't notice how much effort she was using.

    Mu Li shook her hand, gritted her teeth and said with a smile, "How long are you going to hold my hand?"

    Only then did Ji Yu realize what she had done, and let go of Mu Li's hand abruptly, her eyes cast wildly, He hesitated and said: "I, I, I..."

    Mu Li saw Ji Yu's embarrassment, and did not intend to let her go, and asked, "Are my hands soft? Is it fun to hold?"

    Seeing that Ji Yu was silent, Mu Li stretched out her hand. The hand supporting her head reached out to Ji Yu, and continued: "Then do you still want to catch it?"

    Ji Yu felt that Mu Li is now like a seductive goblin, as long as she agrees, she will be sucked out of her energy. kind. Ji Yu turned around and walked outside the tent.

    I only heard "Come back."

    Ji Yu's footsteps paused, and Ji Yu walked forward.

    Seeing that Ji Yu didn't respond, Mu Li raised her voice and said, "Come back to me."

    Ji Yu paused again, but still didn't stop.

    It was only when Ji Yu came out of the tent that she realized that it was clearly her tent, why did she leave again?

    Alpha's face was almost lost.

    Ji Yu angrily walked around outside for a few times, and then she arrived at the cooking tent in the military camp. So it's time for meal, so let's bring some meal for Mu Li by the way. She definitely didn't want to apologize, but she just didn't want Mu Li to starve to death in her tent, otherwise she would be responsible for it.

    When Ji Yu returned to the tent with the lunch box, she opened the curtain and saw that Mu Li was still inside, and she breathed a sigh of relief, she was afraid that there would only be an empty tent left when she came back.

    Ji Yu put down the lunch box and called Mu Li, "It's time to eat."

    Mu Li walked over with a plate in her hand, put it in front of Ji Yu, and said angrily, "Hey, your favorite lychee.

    " It is white, plump and round, with the skin and hummus removed.

    Ji Yu froze for a moment, looked at the lychee meat on the plate, glanced at it, and found that there were a few red marks on Mu Lixian's originally smooth and fair skin. Ji Yu swallowed: "What's going on?"

    "I don't know."

    Don't know? Ji Yu thought about it, and suddenly realized: "Did you get injured in a fight with people from those two schools just now?"

    She had checked when Mu Li entered the tent just now, why didn't she pay attention? Ji Yu now wants to punish those two schools for fighting in the army.

    Seeing that Ji Yu was completely deviated, Mu Li couldn't help laughing and said, "Why, if you know who injured someone, are you going to beat him?"

    Ji Yu began to think about this question seriously, even though she joined the army In order to establish his prestige and set an example for the people below, the queen has not done this kind of thing for a long time. Thinking back when she was in the First Military Academy, it was common for her to wear sacks at night. Is there anything she dared not do? No one can beat her anyway.

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu and fell into deep thought: "You don't really want to do this, do you?"

    Ji Yu nodded, "I'm inconvenient now, so I can't vent my anger on you openly. If you want, I can go at night."

    "What are you going to do at night?"

    "I put that man in a sack at night. No one will know that I did it. Do as you please." Ji Yu said proudly, looking at Mu Li expectantly.

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu with a strange expression, and pointed to her wrist: "Whoever hurts me, you put a sack on it?"

    "But there is no sack for the march now, so I can use other things, even to knock me out."

    Mu Li nodded, and said cooperatively: "That sounds good."

    Ji Yu asked as soon as she heard something interesting, "Then tell me, who is that person?"

    "You." Seeing that Ji Yu was stunned, Mu Li After a while, he repeated, "It's you."

    Ji Yu took a step back: "How is it possible? Stop joking." Seeing that Ji Yu really had no     memory

    , Mu Li reminded: "Grab the watermelon."

Looking at Mu Li, she gestured in disbelief, "I just grabbed it like that?"

    "But I'm a soft and weak Omega. If you grab it like this, I won't just..." Mu Li sighed, and then She complained: "Run after pinching, scum A who doesn't share responsibility. You should wear a sack at night."

    Ji Yu suddenly felt a chill behind her back, so this is the turn of feng shui, and one day the sack will follow me?

    Did she hit so hard just now? Ji Yu looked at Mu Li's hand again, why were the red marks so obvious.

    From the corner of the eye, he glanced at the lychee meat on the table. When he thought of the scene where he left just now and left Mu Li sullenly rubbing his wrist while peeling the lychee for her, how could she let such a good man Mu Li was wronged.

    Isn't it just a beating? The sack was no longer needed, she just lay down on her own initiative!

    After thinking about it, Ji Yu took the initiative to open her arms and closed her eyes: "Come on, hit wherever you want, I will never fight back."

    Mu Li didn't make a move, Ji Yu added: "Try not to hit your face, leave me alone." Save face."

    But Muli still didn't move. Ji Yu carefully opened her eyes. Mu Li was looking at her with a complicated expression. She knocked off Ji Yu's arms, went to the chair and sat down to put away the accusation just now. Could not bear to run outside.

    If Ji Yu develops this habit in the future, I'm afraid the whole universe won't be enough for her to escape. Does she want to play hide-and-seek with this shy and childish ghost all over the universe?

    But looking down at the food on the table, Mu Li suddenly didn't want to blame Ji Yu anymore. While Ji Yu ran away shyly, she was also worried that she would come back to her with food because she was hungry.

    Mu Li waved her hand: "Weak and weak Omega has no strength, I don't want to fight anymore, let's eat."

    "You, you won't hit me anymore?" Ji Yu asked suspiciously, "Could it be because there is no sack?"

    Mu Li glanced at Ji Yu Yu glanced at him: "Are you so obsessed with sacks?"

    "No, no, it's good that you don't mind." Seeing that Mu Li really didn't seem to pursue it, Ji Yu also sat down.

    Look, her Omega is still very well-behaved, so it doesn't make trouble! Another day, go and show off to her uncles who kneel on washboards, durians, and all kinds of weird things!

    Halfway through the meal, we chatted about the Zerg.

    "Why did the Zerg appear on this desolate star? Have you investigated?" Mu Li asked

    . After hitting the attack, they dispersed many detachments, covering the entire border of the Federation."

    Mu Li nodded, motioning for Ji Yu to continue.

    "The number of Zerg that appeared here is very large for you. In fact, the number on the real battlefield is so small that it is nothing at all. They fled around after being defeated at the border. They thought it was a desolate star, but they encountered We're here."

    "I see, no wonder they only came with three warships at the beginning, could it be for the wayfinding?"

    Ji Yu agreed: "It's very possible. Originally, they wanted to occupy this planet. When they saw humans, they wanted to drive you away. But who would have thought that they have no eyes, and they will lose nothing when they fight with you guys."

    Mu Mu Li nodded: "Now I'm also someone who has been on the battlefield."

    "Yes, yes, you are the best." Ji Yu changed the subject again, "The competition team has come to ask my opinion about your finals. "

    Muli looked at Ji Yu curiously: "Then how did you reply?"     Ji

    Yu put down her chopsticks and said, "Guess what?"

"Just tell me." The corners of

    Ji Yu's eyes twitched: "You ask someone to do something, can't you change the way?"

    Mu Li said confidently: "Is this method useful?"

    Ji Yu nodded.

    "It's useful and convenient. Why do I have to do other thankless things? Aren't you tired?"

    Ji Yu thought about it, and it seemed to be the case. Usually she can't speak well of Mu Li, and she doesn't dare to do anything to Mu Li. Every time Mu Li subdued, she couldn't resist.

    But this time, she has other purposes!

    Ji Yu coughed: "Not enough."

    "Not enough for what?" Mu Li asked doubtfully.

    Ji Yu picked up a piece of lychee meat and handed it to Mu Li's mouth: "Isn't it too easy to know the information in advance with just one sentence?"

    Mu Li thought for a moment: "Then I'll peel another plate of lychee meat for you ?"

    Ji Yu shook her head, isn't it too easy to bribe her with fruit?

    "Those two plates?"

    Ji Yu still shook her head. Is it the one plate of fruit that she lacks?

    Mu Li frowned, as if weighing something: "Then add another plate of grapes."

    Ji Yu still shook her head. Did Mu Li do it on purpose? She's usually so smart, and when she teases her, isn't she quite right? Why did she get stuck in the fruit's dead end and couldn't get out?

    Now Mu Li is impatient: "At most, I can help you cut a plate of watermelon, no more."

    Is this plate of watermelon really what I lack? Ji Yu died.

    "If you stay tonight, I'll tell you."

    Mu Li looked around Ji Yu's tent, "Won't someone come in suddenly at night?"

    Ji Yu shook her head: "I gave the order, no one will come in. "

    But there is only one bed." Mu Li thought for a while and then added, "I am a weak Omega, so I have to sleep in a bed."

    Although Ji Yu and Mu Li often live under the same roof, they have never shared a room, and even more Don't talk about sharing the same bed. Ji Yu felt that if she said to sleep together, Mu Li could turn around and leave, so she immediately replied: "I'll make the floor!"

    "Okay, can you say the result?"

    Ji Yu brought Mu Li to the side After the meeting table, and called someone to clean up the table, he replied: "I asked some generals in the military department who went to watch your game. Originally, they were supposed to present awards to you after your game, and throw out Olive branch. Because of the Zerg matter, the game was interrupted, so I asked their opinion."

    "Then, what do they say?"

    Ji Yu pinched Muli's fingers soothingly and said, "They agree with me The purpose is to select the best players in this competition to bring fresh blood to the army, and you can all directly kill the Zerg, and of course you have passed the assessment."

    Hearing Ji Yu's affirmative words, Mu Li completely let go heart. Although she doesn't mind re-competing, but depending on how repelled her teammates are to illusions, she can do it one less time.

    "But..." Ji Yu hesitated and didn't say anything for a long time.

    Mu Li was puzzled and asked, "Is there any question?"

    Ji Yu raised her eyes, "About you."

    "Is there anything wrong with me?"

    "You have a big problem." Ji Yu said helplessly.

    Seeing Mu Li's puzzled look, he explained: "My Mu Li, do you still remember how much limelight you have had from the preliminary round to the final round? Did you know that you are the most outstanding person in this mech competition? "

    Isn't this bad?" Mu Li was a little unsure about Ji Yu's thoughts, did it make Ji Yu unhappy because of this? But Ji Yu also fully supported her in the competition before.     Seeing Mu Li frowning and thinking wildly from time to time, Ji Yu patted Mu Li's head and said, "What are you thinking? Stop thinking about it. I mean, because you are so good, all the leaders of the military department want you Go under their command, I guess they've already started arguing."     When Mu Li heard that it was this, she breathed a sigh of relief, her mood improved, and she joked, "But I'm a weak Omega, and I can't lift my shoulders." I can’t carry it with my hands.”     At this time, Ji Yu couldn’t help turning over old accounts: “Do you know that every time I came down from the front line before, the mecha league that the soldiers discussed was not about this year’s competition like in previous years. How good are people."     "In a mecha league, what else can we discuss if we don't discuss abilities?"     Ji Yu glared at Mu Li, "Praise you for how good-looking you are."     Mu Li laughed instantly: "This is not something I can control Ah."     Now Ji Yu's valve couldn't be closed at all, and she continued to complain: "I heard someone say they want to know how good your pheromone smells." No matter     how dull Mu Li is now, she knows what Ji Yu means . Emotional Ji Yu started to get jealous again. "Are you sure they want to smell my pheromones?" Is there such a thing as actively seeking death?     Ji Yu nodded: "They don't know what your pheromones look like, just looking at your face, they think your pheromones must smell good too."     "Don't worry, they will know the truth one day, maybe they will avoid it one by one ." I'm going. And my pheromone, isn't it only you who can smell it? What are you worried about?"

    As soon as Mu Li finished speaking, Ji Yu smelled a faint fragrance of roses surrounding her.

    Although the pheromone of Omega has an aphrodisiac effect on Alpha, as long as the amount of pheromone is well controlled, it will not make people lose their minds, but it can be used as an exclusive incense.

    The pheromones were floating in the air, and Ji Yu's hands were slowly clenched behind her back.

    Mu Li added: "Others won't be able to smell me, they'll just be choked up, won't they?"

    As soon as Ji Yu was soothed by the cool scent of roses, the unhappiness in her heart disappeared.

    But he still hesitated and asked: "Then what if you meet another SSS-level Alpha who can smell your pheromone?" Are you home?"

    Ji Yu blurted out: "How is that possible, I'm already married."

    Mu Li nodded her head to signal Ji Yu: "Yes, I'm married too."

    "Okay." Ji Yu smelled the pleasant smell of roses again Added, "Although they can't smell your real pheromones, you can't just release pheromones in front of others casually in the future."

    "Casually?"

    "Just like you are doing to me now, don't you You must treat others like this, do you hear?"

    Mu Li was almost laughed at by Ji Yu, if it wasn't for appeasing Ji Yu's emotions, how could she release pheromones? Since coming to this world, she has also learned some common sense of this world.

    Except for a little pheromone that will be unconsciously spilled when using mental power, of course, Omegas are generally protected by others and will not use mental power to fight. If they simply release pheromone actively, it is considered an extremely private matter. don't know anything? Mu Li suddenly wanted to turn back the time and kill that kind self.

    "Speaking of which, I have a question to ask you." Ji Yu suddenly said seriously.

    Mu Li withdrew the pheromone, sat up straight and asked, "What?"

    "When we go back, the military department will give you an olive branch. You have about three options to choose from."

    Mu Li asked, "Which three options?"

    "One is to join the special operations team and carry out dangerous missions like your former president did. Another special task. The second is to assign it to a certain general to earn military merits under his command."

    Mu Li nodded, and seeing Ji Yu paused, she asked, "What about the third one?"

    Ji Yu said a little embarrassedly: " The third thing is that you can still come to my side, I will choose some young people with potential to bring with me every year, and cultivate them as cronies. If you are with me, it will be convenient for me to take care of you."

    Mu Li thought for a while , didn't make a decision right away, and said: "Give me some time to think about it, can I tell you after I think it over?"

    Ji Yu nodded. After finishing the business, Ji Yu asked: "Then do you want me to accompany you to your tent to get some necessities?"

    Mu Li pointed to the bag she brought over: "Hey, I brought everything here."

    What? You already brought it here? Ji Yu felt that she had lost a lot!

    It turned out that Mu Li planned this early in the morning, so why did she ask for Mu Li to stay tonight? Such a good opportunity, isn't it true that the information was provided in vain without any benefit?

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-02-01 23:20:04~2021-02-02 23:09:34~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines Little angel: 1 piece of Fengguodanwuhen;

    thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 28692508 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.5K 125
Liang Wanqiu transmigrated into an abuse novel. In the book, the heroine Bo Yanyan was a real daughter who wandered outside and suffered a lot, but s...
3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
988K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...