I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 37

174 4 0
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 37

    Seeing that the atmosphere was a bit heavy, Elena complained suddenly: "Do you know what I experienced in the illusion? I was chased and killed by my parents!" Elena suddenly complained,

    "What?" People think they have heard wrong.

    Elena nodded: "You heard me right. I have an Alpha brother, and my parents want to have a cute and soft Omega child, so even though I am an Alpha, they keep stuffing me with dolls and flowers They didn't let me touch mechas since I was a child, and they wanted to raise me into a quiet and well-behaved Omega."

    "Later, you also saw that I entered the First Military Academy and majored in mecha manufacturing. Alpha will I didn’t fail in any of the things I did. In the environment, my parents chased me with Omega things, and they scared me to death.”

    “Hahahahaha…” Elena’s words attracted the rest of the group. Everyone laughed, who would have thought that this is what happened in the illusion?

    "What about you?" Elena couldn't help asking curiously.

    Chen Xiyuan scratched his head, and said in embarrassment: "In high school, I sent love letters to Omega and was discovered by the teacher. Then in the illusion, the teacher asked me to read the love letter and review in front of the whole school."

    "Then did you have any results with that person? "

    Chen Xiyuan sighed: "Don't mention it, I found out later that he is also an Alpha, but he is more handsome and shorter."

    "Then you are really miserable."

    Bai Jingli looked at the time and said, "Okay, Have you adjusted your status? Let’s take down the stronghold first, and we’ll have some time to chat when we go out.”

    Elena stood up reluctantly: “Okay, then you all have to tell me what you saw later.”

    The last stronghold was not too difficult. The surrounding defense devices were similar to the B-type strongholds. Several people had already experienced the previous ones, so naturally they didn't find it difficult. As long as you are not confused by the things in the illusion and reach the A-type stronghold before other teams, you can win. The moment they occupied the stronghold, the five of them were teleported back to the real world.

    When the five people went out, many people had already come out of the virtual sleep cabin, but they were the first team to come out completely. And because of the live broadcast of the whole process, people outside already knew the record of the First Military Academy, and soon someone came to lead them to the rest area on the side, and a doctor came to check their physical condition and whether they were affected by the inside.

    While waiting for the other teams to come out, Elena brought up the old story again: "Kevin, you haven't said what you saw in the illusion."

    Kevin closed his eyes as if he didn't hear, and was pushed away by Elena again Pushed, then let go and said: "It's nothing, it's just that when I was young, I went out to fight with my gang of cronies, and then I always called my parents to sue the teacher when I couldn't fight, and then I was nagged in the environment. "After speaking, he touched his ears, "My ears are about to grow calluses."

    Elena nodded: "This is indeed something you can do."

    Kevin was not happy when he heard this : "What do you mean? Is it something I can do? I was also pushed to go there, okay, my brother is being bullied, so can I not draw my sword to help in the face of injustice?"

    Elena opened her mouth exaggeratedly: "Wow, how are you then ? Awesome, if I were an Omega, I would definitely admire you."

    Kevin looked at Elena's exaggerated acting skills, turned his head to the side and continued to close his eyes.

    "Then what about you, captain?" Having occupied all the strongholds, everyone was in a good mood. At this time, no one was shocked by Bai Jingli's cold face, and someone brought the topic to Bai Jingli. I don't know what he saw inside that made him make a judgment so quickly when he came out first.

    Bai Jingli raised his eyebrows and looked at Chen Xiyuan: "I really want to know?"

    Chen Xiyuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice: "Think about it, I miss it too much."

    Bai Jingli pretended to be mysterious and said: "I, I saw you."

    "Then what about me, is there me?" Elena asked excitedly.

    Kevin patted Elena on the shoulder: "The captain is obviously fooling people. You just jumped down after digging a hole. What an ignorant girl."

    Elena glanced at the reactions of the others, stomped her feet, feeling Just her letter? Hey...

    The five of them chatted for a long time in the waiting room, and finally all the players from the competition came out. Since the virtual state will not affect reality, it is impossible to see what they have experienced in it.

    "Muli Muli, do you think any of them succeeded?"

    Mu Li said without doubt: "The stronghold cannot be occupied repeatedly. Even if they succeed, they will only occupy the B-type stronghold at most. Don't worry."

    "Is there really a team that can Like Mu Li, fighting with that robot?" Chen Xiyuan turned around and asked.

    Mu Li's face loosened a bit, and he asked with longing, "Then can I compete with him?

    " These weak Alphas."

    "Weak?" Mu Li raised an eyebrow.

    "That's right, not only weak, but also not resistant to blows." Elena didn't have the slightest awareness of being an Alpha, and continued to add, "I've decided, from now on, wherever you are, I will hide behind you."

    Chen Xiyuan looked Pointing at Elena sadly, he said, "Do you want face?"

    "What is face? I want soft food more than face." Elena raised her head, not caring.

    Kevin's personal terminal beeped, attracting attention. "Eileen, I have recorded everything you said. When I meet the instructor, I must give her the recording. I think she will be very happy to know whether Mu Li will help you when she wants to teach you a lesson. ?”

    Eileen shuddered when she thought of the scene where Mu Li was protecting her and confronting Ji Yu, it was too scary, no matter how you looked at her, she looked like a third party who destroyed other people's feelings.

    Elena wanted to cry but said without tears: "Don't, don't, when the instructor is here, I will definitely keep a distance, far away from Mu Li."

    Mu Li helplessly spread her hands: "Look, I can't protect you. You Let's go find another little O to protect you."

    Elena murmured alone: ​​"There are weak Omega all over the street waiting for me to protect, how can a little O protect me?" After the

    competition results were counted, The result was announced. The First Military Academy occupies all types of strongholds from A to D, ranking first. The second place was Ye Yao National Defense University, which they had never been in contact with before. They came out like a dark horse, and their school occupied the B-D strongholds. The third is the acquaintance Boya University of Science and Technology, and the top three have successfully entered the final.

    After getting the ranking, Kevin bumped Elena with his elbow: "Why didn't you talk this time?"

    "I can't talk to you, so I can't be quiet? I heard that some people like the cold Alpha."

    Kevin He glanced at Elena in disgust and said, "You're the only one who is cold? Learn from the instructor's cold Alpha. Mu Li is the first to arrive when something happens, and she is usually serious and calm."

    Elena glared at Kevin . With a glance, he made a motion to shut his mouth.

    When Mu Li heard them talking about Ji Yu, she wondered if Ji Yu was cold? They probably haven't gotten to know Ji Yu's other side yet. Just don't be too arrogant, a dead duck has a stubborn mouth, and there is still a little princess living in her heart, who will be awkward and unhappy from time to time.

    Can! Disaster! coax! up!

    "Does any of you know Ye Yao?" Mu Li looked at the four of them.

    Kevin replied: "I don't know, but they also captured a Class B stronghold. If we were slower, the result might be..."

    Kevin's unfinished words sounded the alarm in the hearts of the five people. Regardless of whether Ye Yao is facing the same robot as them or not, the difficulty of similar strongholds will not vary too much, and their strength should not be underestimated.

    Mu Li looked at Bai Jingli, and Bai Jingli's sources of information were always wider than theirs: "Captain, what do you think?"

    Bai Jingli shook his head: "We have never matched up with their school, and their school seems very Keep a low profile, let's see it later."

    There were still a few days before the finals, and the five of them had a rare dinner out in the evening, which was a celebration of their good results in the team competition. After eating, there was nothing to do, so the few of them went back for a walk.

    I was still talking about the game, but for some reason, Elena moved to Kevin's side, "By the way, I'm curious, I was injured in the game, does it hurt?"

    Kevin felt himself The veins on his forehead are constantly beating, what kind of nonsense is this? How could it not hurt? Why don't you go fight that robot? Kevin pulled out an ugly smile, gritted his teeth and said, "Next time if there are any monsters, you must rush to the front. The little Os will watch the live broadcast, and your chance has come."     Chen Xiyuan also joined their chat: " That's right, Elena, you are not shouting all day long to get out of the order, you have repaired a mecha until now, and you haven't done anything, and those who don't know think you are an Omega in our team."     Chen Xiyuan finished speaking Feeling that something was not right, she scratched her head and said to Muli: "Muli, I didn't mean what you mean, of course you are different from those Omegas. If every Omega can be like you, I don't think there is any difference." It's about our Alpha."     Mu Li waved his hand indifferently: "Go ahead, don't worry about me." Then he discussed with Bai Jingli about the finals.     Elena     said: "Look, Mu Li doesn't want to talk to you, and I don't know why you bother him. Why don't you go and listen to what the two of them are talking about?" He said with a loud voice: "Oh, a certain Alpha who was talking about being cold in the afternoon, I don't know why he started blah blah again."     "Sure, next time your mecha breaks down, don't look for me, I'd rather be four A group of people, never, never help you repair the mecha!" Elena said viciously.

    As soon as Eileen finished speaking, someone slapped her on the back. She thought it was Chen Xiyuan's trick, and when she turned her head, she saw a male Omega. Elena immediately restrained her hostility, and stiffly pulled out a smiling face quickly: "Hello, what's the matter?"

    Chen Xiyuan who was on the side saw Elena's changed face, and sighed, it's a pity that this person doesn't go to the entertainment circle .

    "You, are you from the First Military Academy?" That Omega asked shyly, wearing a white shirt and black bangs, who looked like an obedient student.

    Elena turned her head and looked at her teammates suspiciously, and found that everyone had no impression of this Omega. "Well, we are from the No. 1 Military Academy, but I don't seem to know you?" When the

    male Omega heard that he was indeed from the No. 1 Military Academy, he immediately took out a notebook from the bag behind his back and handed it over: "I see You are so good, can you sign for me?"

    Elena was stunned, this competition is so popular, can Huo Dao be recognized on the road? Mom, I am going to leave!

    "Why are you standing there, why don't you hurry up and take it over." Chen Xiyuan reminded.

    Elena rubbed her clothes with her hands excitedly, wiped her hands clean, and reached for the notebook that the Omega handed over. But before touching the notebook, that Omega retracted his hand. Elena raised her head in doubt, but saw that Omega looking at Muli standing behind her with glowing eyes.

    Little Omega's face was still slightly red, and he said shyly: "Are you Mu Li? I like you so much, you are so awesome in manipulating the mecha, and your spiritual power... and ...Anyway, can you sign for me?"

    Mu Li originally thought it was some of Elena's little fans, but she was watching a show from the sidelines, so why did she suddenly come at her?

    The little Omega stammered and recounted Mu Li's entire operation in the competition, which made Elena's teeth ache. Didn't you say you like her? How did Mu Li change when she saw her?

    Elena didn't want to admit this fact, she couldn't help coughing and interrupted: "This little brother, you can see clearly, she is an Omega.

    The little Omega exploded as soon as she heard it, she is not as soft and cute as before, Loudly said: "What's wrong with Omega, have you beat her? Do you look as good as her? "

    Bai Jingli next to him was also the same as Chen Xiyuan Kevin, and finally couldn't help laughing.

    Mu Li also felt very embarrassed, so she quickly signed and sent little Omega away.

    "Hahahahaha, Muli, you little fan with insightful eyes Knowing the beads, you can see the gap at once. As she said that, she made a funny face at Elena.

    Elena was used to being beaten, so she didn't want to pay attention to them, so she changed the subject and said, "It would be great if the instructor was here. Let them see how powerful Alpha is." "As he spoke, he raised his fist and waved it.

    "Why, do you think she will fight Mu Li when the instructor is around?" Didn't you notice that every time the instructor and Mu Li fight each other, they click to the end, and Mu Li has never been on the ground in such a state of embarrassment as we did and couldn't get up? "

    But Ji Yu is far away from the border, and Mu Li, who has never been embarrassed in training, has fallen to the ground many times in competitions. As the fake Ji Yu said in the illusion, it is true that Mu Li left Ji Yu No way. She was used to crawling and rolling alone before, but if there is someone who can shelter her from the wind and rain, she will never quit.

    Three days later, the finals of the Mecha League officially began. Not only the organizers and judges of the preliminary competition, but also the teachers and students who came to watch the competition, as well as the reporters waiting outside. This time, some military generals who were not sent to the front line were present to select the mechs for this session The outstanding students in the league have injected fresh blood into the military.

    When seeing those solemn military uniforms, Mu Li couldn't help but look for something. Looking forward to, maybe, maybe Ji Yu will appear?

    However, the miracle did not happen. Those who came to watch the game were older generals with rich experience, but because they got older, they retreated to the second line, and they had experienced and contacted too many people, so they were very good at selecting students. a set of principles. The atmosphere of the final became serious and tense because of their arrival.

    The long leader's speech made the people below drowsy, and finally it was time to announce the rules. This year, the organizers were very generous and provided a remote planet directly. After confirming that there was no danger in it, it was set up as the final scene.     The rules of the final are very simple, and it can also be said to simulate wild survival. Everyone will carry spars with their identity information entered, and within three days, the team that can reach the finish line and hand in the most spars will win. If a team completes the task ahead of schedule, the game will end early.     If the individual competition and team competition in the preliminary round are a test of individual and team ability, the final is a test of survival in the wild. After all, every time a person is selected in advance to enter the military, he will either become an outstanding general, or enter a special combat team to complete some dangerous and important operations.     Although the Mecha League is named Mecha, it is ultimately for the selection of talents. Therefore, unless there is an emergency in the finals, there is no need to call out mecha equipment all the time.     Everyone is assigned corresponding equipment. If they are in distress or want to quit the game, just press the signal, and the air patrolling medical spacecraft will quickly enter through the safe passage and take them away from the game.     When the spaceships carrying the three teams land on the planet, the positioning system shows that they are all at the starting point, and the game begins. At the starting point is a big mountain with no end in sight, with water on both sides of the mountain. When they came to an unfamiliar environment, they did not dare to take risks in the water, so all three teams chose to go to the mountains.     According to the map, this mountain is connected with other mountain ranges and occupies a large part of the planet. And the starting point where they are located has the entrance sign of the mountain. Mu Li and the other five looked at each other, it seems that this is not a desolate star, but a planet that has been artificially transformed.

    After entering the interior of the mountain, the inside is maze-like, and the mountain is full of bright flowers. There is a scent of flowers in the air, which calms the nervous mood. I thought it would be difficult to move forward in the mountains, but I didn't expect that there was a hidden hole in it, a light source made by someone. The space inside the mountain is large enough, but for the convenience of walking, the three teams did not use mechas.

    The three teams faced each other in front of the maze-like passage, and no one moved first, and the atmosphere was faintly tense.

    Boya's Alphas were abused by Mu Li last time, and they didn't choose to stand out this time. Although the rules of the competition can't hurt people, if someone releases a pheromone, it doesn't count as an attack. After all, whose pheromone is better than How about mental power? At that time, it is too embarrassing to report to the referee that he was fainted by the pheromone, and the people of the whole country may watch the live broadcast.

    Bai Jingli led the team to the rightmost route closest to him. After walking a few steps, he saw the other two teams also moving in their direction. "Why, before the start, the three of us have to fight before choosing a route?"

    Boya is still the participant of last year in this competition, and he came here to win the first place. If there is a conflict here, he is afraid that he will be the second. Can't keep the position. After hesitating for a few seconds, he walked to another entrance, and said, "We'll go first, and you can coordinate if you have anything." The ghosts stayed here to chat with them. Go out early to find the finish line, won't it be good to get the first place?     Ye Yao looked suspiciously at Boya walking away. According to what they knew, Boya should have a conflict at this time. A female Alpha hesitated for a while, and whispered to her teammates, wondering: "How can they run so fast? Boya's style is not like this."     "Who knows, I think the first military academy is not as good as others say, no There is a special Omega. So should we go with them?"     Elena saw that Boya had entered the passage, and said anxiously: "Captain, they have entered, shall we hurry?"     Bai Jingli nodded and looked Xiang Ye Yao, who seemed to be following them, asked doubtfully, "You guys, do you want to be together?"

    Seeing that Ye Yao's five people didn't respond, Chen Xiyuan said a little frivolously: "Why, do you want to fight and then decide the order of entry?"

    "We're just a little curious."

    "Curiosity for what?" Bai Jingli asked back.

    "Her." Ye Yao's captain pointed at Mu Li, "Every time your team is in a critical situation, I heard that this Omega came out to solve it?"

    Another person also said: "You can't do anything without her, right? Do you have the dignity of an Alpha?"

    "Yes, yes, now only she is known on the Internet, no one knows about you, maybe the people in the military department will look down on you in the end, so why not come here for nothing? "

    As soon as these few words came out, the purpose was very clear. It turned out that they wanted to use aggressive methods to drive a wedge between them. Just as Mu Li wanted to explain, hoping that her teammates would not listen, someone stopped her.     Elena spread her hands and said sincerely: "Yes, this good-looking Omega with high military value in our team is not only pleasing to the eye at ordinary times, but also helps out in emergencies. I really envy you who only have long Ordinary Alpha, I still can't hold my thigh."     Although Ye Yao also captured the B-type stronghold, he had never confronted the First Military Academy. Seeing that they were so confident, he was unwilling to start a conflict, and turned around. I chose a passage and went in.     Elena thought that if she said this, the other party would provoke her, and she planned to run away early and hand over the stage to Mu Li, but she didn't expect the other party to do nothing. Bai Jingli reminded: "Ye Yao is obviously calmer than the other teams. Although they are gone, don't underestimate them. Let's go in quickly, don't delay."     They nodded and turned to the rightmost passage go. Surrounded by uneven stone walls, water drips from the top from time to time. The light inside is also dimmer, and you can't see the end, and the visibility is only a few meters.     The author has something to say: The plot will continue tomorrow, and the copy of the Mecha League will end, so Mu Li and Ji Yu don't have to go to different places.

    Knowing that Lily Wen is more emotional, there will be some, and there will be some soon. We must have what others have, and we must have what others do not have!

    It is said that what I am most afraid of every day is not Calvin, but opening comments. I saw some Gugu complaining that the readers are too fierce, maybe you are all little angels, of course, if there is something unreasonable, please point it out, you can also talk about the plot, take a look at my Jinjiang coins, and you can send a lot of red envelopes

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-01-27 06:00:00~2021-01-28 06:00:00~

    Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Morning Maple Leaf 4 bottle; 2 bottles of Xiaotai;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.3K 107 60
Cosine is a well-known salty employee within the Space-Time Management Bureau.   She passed the passing mark in every task, and was named and critici...
32.7K 1.1K 75
Nianxia sand sculpture sultry Xiao Tian O × Nian Shangqing cold vinegar essence A wakes up. Ye Xing wears a supporting role of the same name as cann...
5.1K 512 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
73.2K 2.7K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...