I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 33

216 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 33

    The Black Hawk Combat Academy is already the fourth wounded person, so there was only one female Alpha who came to the stage to help her teammates. Mu Li couldn't bear to see her struggling, so she asked, "Do you need help?" As soon as

    Mu Li walked in, The female Alpha looked at Mu Li as if she was looking at a monster, and said in horror, "It will be the greatest help if you stay away from us."

    Who would have thought that the First Military Academy would really produce a large number of talents, even an Omega could fight so badly, pity her The teammate who fell down is still pulling the doctor to look at his nose.

    Mu Li withdrew her hand in embarrassment, straightened her hair, and walked towards her teammates.

    Eileen hugged Mu Li excitedly: "Mu Li, you were really worried about us just now, did you all use your mental power afterwards?"

    Mu Li replied affirmatively: "Yes, she used it first. mental power."

    "But I don't think she looks like she is affected by your pheromone?"

    Seeing that her teammates were curious, Mu Li said truthfully: "I didn't suppress the mental power, and then controlled the release of pheromone."

    Bai Jing Li nodded: "You did the right thing, otherwise they will question what special means you used."

    Seeing that they were discussing in a serious manner, Elena couldn't help but said: "Shouldn't we celebrate at this time? Winning three times in a row Oh, Mu Li, you are too good. The only remaining Black Eagles who didn't participate in the competition just now looked at you and really made me laugh."

    "Hahaha, I saw it too, they are here with you Lost three people in a row, just now their leader Ye was too embarrassed. Especially compared with their appearance at the beginning, it really embarrasses our Alpha." After speaking, he turned to look for the figure of the Black Hawk representative team.

    Mu Li looked at Kevin's face, glanced over it and said, "Then do you want to fight with me? See if you can keep your Alpha's face?"

    Kevin took a step back and jumped away, as if Like a little daughter-in-law, she hugged her chest with her arms and said: "There will be a team competition the day after tomorrow, so don't mess around."

    Elena followed suit and said, "That's your dignity as an Alpha, what are you running for?" ? It’s not like I’ve never been abused before.”

    “Can that be the same? No matter how embarrassing I am in the Mecha Club, I don’t want to lose face outside? Look at the events that Black Hawk chooses every time. That way, it can be passed for several times, right?"

    Mu Li chuckled, and looked at them innocently: "They chose it themselves, I didn't force them."

    After hearing Mu Li's words, even as a teammate, A few other people couldn't help complaining: With your skill, no matter what you choose, won't you always be beaten by you? And why do you put on that look again, it's okay to deceive others, but don't pretend in front of us, right?

    Who doesn't know that "I didn't do it" look on your face every time you beat us to the ground?

    It hurts that we have to be trained every time, who makes the instructor think that we are really weak every time.

    With this kind of teammates, I don't know whether it is good or bad. You can't beat me if you can't scold me, okay, it's just that we are weak!

    Elena opened the live barrage on the optical brain, pointed it to Mu Li, and said pitifully: "Mu Li, look at the discussion about you on the Internet now, can you give us some room to play? I want to play handsome and flirt with little O."

    Mu Li looked at Elena a little funny: "I won't snatch little O from you, if you want, Alpha and Bate will be given to you. Anyway, I have... Cough cough."

    Elena felt that this was definitely not her teammate. Where did that high-cold schoolgirl go when we first met? How did it become such a bad thing? It's not enough for the competition to steal the limelight, do you want to torture a wave of single dogs?

    This day can't be passed! Elena turned around and made a gesture to leave.

    Mu Li immediately stopped her, pursed her lips, and said reluctantly: "Do you want me to give you the instructor too?"

    Instructor? Are you talking about the Marshal who can fight better than you, tortures us to death every day, and can kill the Zerg Queen by himself? All I want is a gentle and gentle little Omega! You guys have such a high force value, others want to risk their lives if they want to be a mistress, okay?

    "Your friend Elena refuses to communicate." Elena controlled her temper, and helped Muli open the live broadcast page, "Look at how many people like you, and I don't know how the instructor reacted when he saw it."

    Eileen imagined Ji Yu's usual protection of Mu Li, if she knew that Mu Li was so popular, how would she react? No matter what the reaction was, she probably couldn't see it.

    The game is still going on, and when the last group of games is over, the referee announces the five winning schools. The five schools that failed will play an extra match to get a resurrection spot, and three days later, they will compete in the second team competition of the preliminary round.

    Thanks to the development of the medical level in the interstellar era, Chen Xiyuan also joined the team at night. The five of them went back to their rooms after eating, drinking and celebrating outside with their public expenses.

    Mu Li received Ji Yu's message after a long absence, and it was still the old-fashioned two words "Are you there?"

    Mu Li immediately dialed a video call, and after a few rings, Ji Yu connected. What came into view was the thin and white waist, and the clothes were moving up. Mu Li let out an "ah" and threw away the communication.

    Although Mu Li has lived for thousands of years, she has never seen other people's bodies like this, let alone the Alpha in the ABO world she is facing. What is Ji Yu doing, why is she taking off her clothes! Mu Li buried her head in her knees, will Ji Xiaoyu still have sex after not seeing her for a long time? This is too foul!

    Ji Yu was coming down from the battlefield, planning to change and take a shower. And when Mu Li's message came, she thought of teasing her.

    Mu Li was about to argue with Ji Yu, when she saw Ji Yu turned around on the screen, there was a bruise on her back, which seemed to be oozing blood, it was very obvious on her already fair skin.

    Mu Li stopped Ji Yu: "Wait a minute, what happened to the injury on the lower back?"

    Ji Yu finally realized that she forgot to take care of the wound, and now Mu Li saw it. No, Alpha will never cry out for pain! Ji Yu said lightly: "Well, in order to dodge the attack, my mech hit something when I turned around rapidly, and I was hit in the cabin too."

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu's face in a daze. Injury, Ji Yu, as the coach, possesses SSS-level mental strength, must face the most dangerous enemy in the war. When I saw Ji Yu for the first time, although Ji Yu's mental strength was close to collapse, she was not injured. But this time it was bloody in front of my eyes.

    Mu Li choked out a sob: "It's so ugly, I don't want to treat the wound."

    "I planned to do so, but didn't I want to contact you first? Let's talk about this small injury, use some medicine to ensure the scar I can't stay."

    After Ji Yu took a shower and treated the wound, Ji Yu told Mu Li about the battle situation on the front line, and showed off her Alpha's absolute strength on the battlefield in a circumstantial way, and Mu Li explained what happened during the day. things.

    "...I didn't expect that she used her mental power halfway, and then I pressed back, and then I won three games." Mu Li blinked, and added in a cheerful tone: "Three games."

    Ji Yu felt that Mu Li must be acting cute, how could she blink and talk to her in such a cute tone? So cute and so good at fighting, this Omega is too attractive.

    Wait, likable? She almost forgot about it.

    The smile on Ji Yu's face disappeared in an instant, and Mu Li was puzzled and said, "What's wrong with you? Are you unhappy that I won?"

    Happy, so happy, even people who just got off the battlefield are talking about this year's battle. In the Mech Contest, there is a good-looking and powerful Omega, and everyone wants to marry him. Ji Yu bit her back molars, hissing, it hurt a little.

    But Ji Yu would not admit it, as an Alpha, she would lose face. Pretending to be indifferent, she said: "Then congratulations, you are really amazing."

    Mu Li looked at Ji Yu, and complained: "You are so perfunctory, I will be angry if you do this again!"

    How dare you angry? You shined by winning three games in a row at the competition scene. I fought and killed bugs in the remote border. Ji Yu was wronged, but Ji Yu didn't say anything.

    But who made you your own Omega? As an Alpha, you have to give in to Little O. Ji Yu compromised: "I was wrong."

    Mu Li asked back, "Where did I go wrong?"

    What? Why do I still ask where I went wrong? What is this sending proposition? Ji Yu felt that she could no longer trust the strategy of coaxing Omega on StarNet. This is not a strategy, it is obviously to turn Alpha over and over again and roast it on the fire.

    Ji Yu couldn't think of an answer, so she just lowered her head and pretended to be dead. As long as I don't speak, mistakes can't find me.

    Ji Yu lowered her head and teased Mu Li with a stupefied expression, Mu Li waved her hand: "Okay, okay, I won't embarrass you." Then he changed the subject and said, "How long will it take you to come back?"

    Ji Yu frowned and thought about it: "I'm not sure about this. Although the Zerg's attack is not violent this time, they are too scattered, and I don't know what can be cleaned up."

    Ji Yu was about to hang up the video, but suddenly thought of something: "By the way, I've been wanting to ask you, will you participate in this competition, um, will you..."

    Ji Yu was struggling with how to speak, and Mu Li guessed what she said: "Will you? Will you care about the pressure of public opinion?"

    Ji Yu nodded.

    "Let's just start. After all, I'm also an eighteen-year-old girl. I'm sure you're not as experienced as an instructor." Mu Li thought of Ji Yu taking off her clothes just now, and suddenly felt revengeful. She didn't mind talking about her age, anyway, no one knew that her inner shell was a soul that lived for thousands of years and almost became a fairy.

    Mu Li spoke slowly, leaning forward, zooming in on the screen, tilting her head slightly.

    Ji Yu backed away abruptly, as if she had kicked something, she staggered.

    He clearly wanted to show off his Alpha charm in front of Mu Li today, but how did he become like this? Who is molesting whom?

    Mu Li watched Ji Yu's actions with satisfaction, and added: "If they still make things difficult for me, if I get into trouble, you will help me, teacher...officer...?"

    Ji Yu nodded in a daze. Some people don't show anything on their faces, but in their hearts, they have played Mu Li's tilted head killing countless times in a loop. Those who said that Mu Li is not as cute as other Omega must be blind!

    The author has something to say: So today I changed what I posted yesterday, and the little red flower is gone again? ? By the way, I haven’t stopped updating since I started the article, this little red flower is too difficult to deal with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

985K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
35.7K 1.1K 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
6.8K 531 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...
10.2M 639K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...