I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 31

178 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31

    Mu Li took a few steps towards the opponent who was lying on the ground, and just about to speak, she saw that the opponent freed up a hand to support his arm, and moved back desperately.

    The current appearance of the opponent is in sharp contrast with his arrogant appearance at the beginning. Mu Li couldn't help lowering her head and chuckling, raised her head, blinked her eyes slowly and said, "Do you want to continue?"

    "No, no, I admit defeat, I admit defeat." After saying that, she shook her head like a rattle.

    Mu Li nodded, and asked again pointedly: "Then you won't take advantage of my turn to sneak attack?

    " to cheap.

    But how could he sneak up on Mu Li? I can't overwhelm him with mental strength, pheromones-he still has to save his life, otherwise what should I do if I won't be able to smell the food in the future? Everything you eat tastes like pepper, and that's too stimulating.

    Mu Li watched the opponent go off the field, she did not leave the stage, but gestured in the direction of her teammates in the stands, and stayed on the stage.

    But the Blackhawks didn't feel so good. They are all arrogant Alphas. Because they went too well in the audition, they are determined to win this competition. And if they lose another game, they will have another competition.

    "Where did your strength go in the last match? The person who promised to beat the opponent so that he couldn't even climb up, finally couldn't even beat an Omega. It's really embarrassing for Alpha."

    "My nose is not healed yet . , You are not on it, do you know how miserable I am?"

    "I only know that the Omega with the highest spiritual power registered in the Federation is only S-level, you are also an S-level Alpha after all, right? Or, that Omega is so beautiful, Did you deliberately release water?" In fact, this is not only the voice of his teammates, but also the voice of most people watching the game.

    "What kind of water do you put, am I that kind of person?"

    Alpha, who had just experienced Muli pheromone, was too angry to argue too much, and now he urgently needs to go outside to smell the fresh air.

    "Captain, why don't I go? I have SS-level spiritual power, and there are few things I can't resist. This time the No. 1 Military Academy won, and there is a high probability that she will choose spiritual power in the next game. I still don't believe in this evil." After finishing his speech, he made a gesture that he thought was handsome, "Let little O see the strength of my big fierce A."

    The female Alpha who had just laughed at the loser heard this, and echoed: "Big fierce A, come on! .”

    So the Blackhawks sent the last male Alpha who never played.

    "What do you think Mu Li will choose this time?" Elena quietly approached Kevin and asked.

    Kevin took out the fruit, pushed it away and put it in his mouth, as if it wasn't at the competition site, but a certain outing. Regarding Elena's question, he said indifferently: "Is it more important than what? Anyway, the result is not the same."

    "I have a bold idea."

    Kevin glanced at her: "Mu Li will be provoked again by the other party. Choose mental power?"

    Elena clapped her hands together: "Yes, look at him, I am the most powerful in the world, I don't know how high the mental power is, and I haven't heard that the Federation has other SSS ranks besides instructors. Alpha." Kevin hit her and said, "The federal records are sometimes inaccurate, don't you think that     Mu

    Li only has an S rank?"

He didn't learn his lesson, he provoked Mu Li immediately, but Mu Li didn't know what to answer, which made the other party even more furious.

    In the end, Mu Li frowned, and said to the referee: "Referee, this match is still a competition of mental strength."

    After speaking, he saw the people from the Blackhawks smile with satisfaction. And that smile, in the eyes of the people in the First Military Academy, looks very naive and cute with his big figure.

    What should I do if the opponent is in a hurry to court death?

    What else can I do?

    Satisfy him! Get used to him!

    Must be pampered!

    Last time Mu Li was a bit conservative, at the beginning he only released S-level mental power, but he didn't control the leakage of pheromones.

    The previous opponent obviously didn't have very high mental power, and probably didn't reach the SS level, so when he was evenly matched with the S-level mental power released by Mu Li, he just wanted to find a way, but he was choked by a smell of pepper and lost his sense of mental power. The manipulative ability directly covered his mouth and nose and fell to the ground.

    Perhaps it was because Mu Li's mental strength was S, the SS level sent by the Black Hawks this time should not be a cause for concern. But—the opponent he met was Mu Li.     Mu Li observed the opponent for a while, taking advantage of Mu Li's distraction, the players of the Black Hawk team quickly gathered the mental power of the whole body, the SS-level high-intensity mental power seemed to condense into a sharp knife of spiritual power, and slashed towards Mu Li.     Mu Li's reaction was quick, this time she didn't hide too much strength, and mobilized part of her mental power to form a barrier around her body, blocking the opponent's mental power attack.     Afterwards, Mu Li stopped suppressing herself, released the high-intensity SSS-level mental power that she hadn't released for a long time, and directly split the opponent's mental power offensive. The SS-level spiritual power that was originally avoided by people was like an iron sword cutting mud before Mu Li's mental power attack.     In just a few seconds, Mu Li's mental power attack was powerful, breaking through all the opponent's attacks, and dealt a fatal blow to the opponent.     A mental attack will not only make every inch of muscle feel oppressed, but after a long time, it will also cause the victim's mental disorder.     Originally, when Mu Li's defense was activated, the players of the Black Hawk team thought they could fight, and they were relieved, at least they wouldn't end as quickly as their teammates.     However, before he could wonder why his teammates cared so much about Mu Li's pheromone, he was pressed to the ground by that mental force, unable to even get up.     Suppressing the discomfort all over his body, he raised his hand to look at the time, only to find in a daze that it seemed to her that he had endured a long century of mental torture, but in fact the whole process only happened for a few seconds.     And no matter how unbelievable it was, he had to admit that his image of a big and fierce A might be shattered to pieces at this moment.

    The Flying Eagles players stood up after Mu Li withdrew his mental power, pointed at Mu Li viciously: "You..."

    Mu Li frowned, and said, "I don't like people pointing at me, you didn't choose this Mental power?"

    So the mental power that was just withdrawn, mixed with strong pheromone, rushed towards the other party.

    After the end, Mu Li turned her head to face the direction of her teammates, and bent her eyes, with the pride and confidence of a winner, but also the shyness and beauty of an Omega. The First Military Academy has won three games and passed the assessment of the individual competition.

    If you want to ask another person on the battle stage, he twitched violently a few times, but fell to the ground unconscious in a very unsightly posture.

    Mu Li's smile not only aroused heated discussions among netizens who watched the live broadcast on Xingwang, but was also sent to a certain optical computer at the border.

    border.

    The Zergs were not as aggressive as before, perhaps because of the annihilation of the Zerg Queen, they did not dare to start a war easily. But this time the Zerg became much more cunning. The border line was so long, the Zerg attacked from east to west, launching attacks in one place from time to time, and when Ji Yu's army arrived, they changed their targets.

    Originally thought that he could go back early and accompany Mu Li in the competition, but he didn't expect it would be a long tug-of-war. When Ji Yu got off the mech, she had been exhausted for several days, which made her look a little haggard, but her eyes became more fierce, with a firmness that could not be retreated.     Today, the Zerg launched the largest attack in recent days. The federal soldiers were unstoppable and won a complete victory, which really boosted their morale. After arranging the post-war affairs, Ji Yu brought several cronies to the temporarily set up conference room to discuss the upcoming battle situation.     After making some arrangements, the business was over. I don't know who started it, so the topic brought up the Mecha League.     As a competition for the federal army to take the lead in recruiting talents in the future, the entire military department is very concerned.

    Many of Ji Yu's cronies are Ji's family members or former classmates with whom Ji Yu had a good relationship. After discussing the business, they don't have so many worries. One of them asked, "Marshal, if, I mean, if there is an Omega who is particularly good and suitable for joining the army, would you agree?"

    Ji Yu looked at him puzzled. In her eyes, she never felt that kind of Occupation, what gender is not allowed to participate. After Ji Yu heard the question, a beautiful figure appeared in her mind, gradually turning from blurry to clear.     Thinking of Mu Li's momentum and moves becoming more like her when fighting, Ji Yu said with a little complacency in her tone: "Is there anything wrong? Maybe you can't beat that Omega."     Ji Yu thought that the other party would jump up and retort, but saw He was silent for a while, staring at the live broadcast on the optical brain, and murmured a few words: "This mental power, maybe I really can't beat it."     Ji Yu looked over suspiciously, and another confidant explained: "Marshal this year There are so many talents in the Mecha League, there is an Omega who easily defeated an Alpha with his mental strength."     Ji Yu saw that the other party was not finished, and her eyes signaled her to continue.     The confidant wondered: "But the strange thing is that that Alpha doesn't seem to be mentally damaged, but seems to be inhaling some kind of biochemical weapon. You see, that Alpha couldn't get up for a long time, so it must be..." Then he paused He added: "Where is that Omega coming from? Should we help to find out?"     Ji Yu raised her eyebrows when she heard about biochemical weapons. Isn't this her Omega? It seems that Mu Li also lived a wonderful life when she was not around.     Can't get up? It's okay if you can't get up, what's all the fuss about? I have never seen someone who smelled the pheromones of her family's Omega and was safe.     Well, except her.     But wait, you want to check? Check what?     Check the background of that Omega? Then you will find out that she is from the Ji family.     Or look up the pheromone of that Omega? So how do you want to check private things? How about we fight first?

    Although Ji Yu consumed a lot of mental energy on the battlefield, she now feels that she has enough energy to fight a few more fights.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-01-21 10:51:32~2021-01-22 10:31:47~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the grenade Little angel: Xiyou Hehua 1;

    thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: i, ghfhh 5 bottles; Xiaotai 2 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    The content of the previous article has not changed, but the OOC in Ji Yu's heart has been added to make it more dramatic, but she is still the same high-cold A in front of her!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 2.6K 120
Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about. Then she was approached by a silly syste...
186K 5.6K 200
Author: Su Mengmeng/苏萌萌 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 250 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: (Main attack, clean body and mind, no children, cool te...
15.3K 877 81
Song Yu Xi is a tasker. The system told her that she has a great and glorious task on her shoulders - to save the world! Song Xu Yi is dedicated to h...
5.1K 512 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...