I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

Da Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 30

181 7 0
Da Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30

    When Bai Jingli returned to the team, Chen Xiyuan rushed up and put his shoulders on his shoulder: "Captain, you are so handsome, just for a few seconds, you can see that the Blackhawks don't dare to move, let's see if they dare to be arrogant, haha Haha."

    Bai Jingli also smiled, and asked: "Who will come next?"

    "Or I'll go, anyway, I'm also a junior, let's go first." Chen Xiyuan suggested.

    Elena immediately said: "I can do it too, captain."

    Chen Xiyuan pressed Elena on the seat: "You just stay here, don't get damaged, otherwise who will help us repair the mecha?

    " He unbuttoned a shirt, waved his hand and said, "Wait for brother to come back."

    Black Eagle lost once, this time it was still a male Alpha.

    Chen Xiyuan came to the stage and asked the members of the Blackhawks team: "What do you want to compare?"

    This guy from the Blackhawks team was as quiet as Bai Jingli, and glanced at Chen Xiyuan: "Anything."

    Chen Xiyuan rolled his eyes , They won the last game with mental strength, so the opponent will definitely not let people with low mental strength participate, so they said: "Then let's fight."

    Before Chen Xiyuan made a move, the opponent made a move and hit the face directly , Chen Xiyuan dodged sideways, and the opponent's elbow hit him again, the elbows of the two hit together, and each of them took a few steps back.     Chen Xiyuan kicked from the side, and the two of them retreated with one blow. Chen Xiyuan took advantage of the opponent's stagger, and suddenly struck out, locking the opponent's shoulder from the back. After a struggle, Chen Xiyuan threw him over his shoulder and fell to the ground.     Seeing that the opponent fell down and couldn't stand up, Chen Xiyuan breathed a sigh of relief, turned around, and waved in the direction of his teammates. However, the teammate who had greeted him with a smile suddenly changed color and quickly gestured to him. Chen Xiyuan turned his head in confusion, and the opponent who had fallen on the ground had disappeared.

    However, when Chen Xiyuan realized his situation, it was too late. The opponent punched him in the face while he was turning his head and knocked him to the ground. His mind was buzzing, he quickly shook his head, but a double image appeared in front of his eyes.

    Almost ten percent of the strength of an Alpha was used, even if that Alpha was just knocked down, it was enough to cause severe trauma to the person being beaten.

    Chen Xiyuan didn't want to give up, so he stood up staggeringly, and rushed towards his opponent again, but after being injured, he was not so fast, and he couldn't accurately judge the opponent's movements, so he rushed to nothing. The members of the Blackhawks attacked Chen Xiyuan from behind while he was in the air, and Chen Xiyuan fell to the ground again.

    Chen Xiyuan tried to stand up with his hands, but he only supported his upper body before falling down again. His hands were just raised, unwilling to end like this, and tried again.

    "Chen Xiyuan, that's enough." In a trance, he seemed to hear the voices of his teammates, but they were in the stands, maybe he had hallucinations.

    When Chen Xiyuan was knocked down for the first time, Bai Jingli and the other three ran to the audience. That time their hearts were tightly gripped, and they could feel the strength of that punch even in the audience.

    Bai Jingli tried to stop it again, the contrast between the states of the two on the stage was already very obvious, if it continued, it would only be Chen Xiyuan who was hurting. "Chen Xiyuan, come down, okay?"

    After speaking, he walked towards the referee's seat, took a deep breath and said, "The First Military Academy lost this round, please announce the result."

    The moment the referee announced the result, the other three ran onto the stage , Elena and Kevin took Chen Xiyuan down. His condition on stage was indeed much worse than what he saw off stage.

    Mu Li walked behind them, and the team members of the Black Eagle who were fighting with Chen Xiyuan sneered at Mu Li: "Your No. 1 Military Academy is too good, do you still have anyone?"

    Mu Li clenched her hands tightly, holding back With the anger in her heart, Chen Xiyuan was attacked just after he pretended to be dead, which caused this situation, but she couldn't say that the other party fouled.

    But now that he was still so openly provocative, Mu Li turned around and glanced at him, and said: "If there is anyone, you will find out later." After speaking, she did not want to make any further entanglements, and wanted to leave.

    Unexpectedly, the man stretched out his hand to stop Mu Li: "I heard that the strength of the First Military Academy is strong, but now it's nothing more than that, could it be..." He looked at Mu Li's face frivolously, "It's all about face?"

    Mu Li had already heard of it. Countless times, this kind of words that belittle her because of her appearance will naturally not be taken seriously: "Get out of the way."

    "You are so beautiful, why don't you come up later, I will let you do a few tricks?" Said Then he laughed and left.

    Mu Li caught up with his teammates, and said solemnly to Bai Jingli: "Captain, let me go to the next game. Chen Xiyuan needs to see a doctor, he needs someone to take care of him."

    Bai Jingli hesitated: "But there are three more games, are you sure?" Do you want to play so early?"

    Mu Li didn't answer directly, but said to Bai Jingli word by word: "Just now Black Eagle and the others went too far."

    Because they went too far, I want to take revenge.

    Bai Jingli roughly guessed what Mu Li was thinking, looked at Elena and Kevin, and asked for their opinions.

    "Don't look at me, I can't beat Mu Li, would I still object?" Elena immediately waved her hand that wasn't supporting Chen Xiyuan.

    Kevin followed suit: "I have no objection either. Mu Li won't have enough physical strength later, so I'll replace him in the third game." Kevin is quite confident in Mu Li, if he continues to fight, Mu Li will not be able to keep up with his physical strength .

    Bai Jingli looked at Mu Li, as if he was judging something, after a long time, he nodded and said solemnly: "Then you have to be careful, don't try to be brave." After speaking, he looked worriedly in the direction where Chen Xiyuan left.

    Mu Li also looked over, feeling the worry of her teammates, she relaxed her tone, and said, "I see."

    Mu Li had just been on stage, and the audience and the Internet only thought that it was a stunted but The best looking Alpha.

    Hei Ying didn't know if he was too complacent, and sent the same person who just defeated Chen Xiyuan. I saw him go straight to Mu Li, and teasingly said: "Is there really no one in the First Military Academy, let an Omega play?"

    The man's voice did not hide anything, because most of the people present have spiritual power and the five senses are strengthened, The sound was clearly transmitted to the ears of everyone present, and also transmitted to the sound receiving device of the live broadcast.

    Without waiting for Mu Li's answer, the audience in the stands began to whisper, at first the voice was very low, and then the discussion became more and more frequent. The voices from all directions came to Mu Li's ears, it was nothing more than people's prejudice against Omega in the past, but this time, she wanted to change this prejudice.

    Even though the teachers in the referee's seat knew that the First Military Academy had an Omega participating this year, they didn't expect her to appear in the individual competition. Isn't this courting death? Soon a referee interrupted the sound of the scene and asked Mu Li about the content of the competition between the two.     The players of the Blackhawks rolled their eyes and lingered on Mu Li's face flirtatiously: "Such a beautiful face, it's not good to break it." Then he turned his head and said to the referee: "I choose mental strength.     " Lin Na, who was worried that Chen Xiyuan was also worried that they would lose a game, laughed out loud when she heard this sentence: "Hahahahaha, he thought it was not embarrassing enough for the half-fan of the captain to abuse them just now. Do you want to try Muli?"     Kevin also echoed, "I'm looking forward to the taste of Muli's pheromone, I hope she won't be too restrained, the mental power combined with her pheromone can kill everything in seconds."     Bai Jingli Seeing his teammates making a fuss, the gloom in his heart dissipated a lot just now, and the melancholy between his brows faded a bit, I hope Mu Li can go well.     As for the other teams sitting next to them, seeing the people from the First Military Academy so happy, they couldn't help but feel puzzled. Can send Omega up, if one is not careful, isn't he afraid of heat when he meets a high-level Alpha? Could it be that the First Military Academy went crazy after losing a game?     Someone from the team sitting next to the First Military Academy asked his teammates: "Am I crazy or are they crazy?" The     teammates glanced at the lively atmosphere of the First Military Academy: "It should be them?"

    After hearing what they said, Elena turned around and communicated, "Oh, you guys don't understand, just watch, it will be over in 10 seconds on stage." Can it be over in

    10 seconds? You know how weak your school Omega is, why are you still smiling so happily? The expressions of the people around them were not only puzzled, but also surprised.

    The person next to him was about to ask something more, but before he could open his mouth, he heard the referee announce the start of the game.

    Everyone's eyes turned to the stage, but—the

    promised Omega's spiritual power is relatively low?

    Maybe you will be forced to estrus if you agree?

    What if it's over in 10 seconds?

    Oh no, the 10 seconds are indeed over, but the person who fell to the ground covering his mouth and nose, twitching and unable to stand up, how could it be that Alpha?

    Could it be that he is the Omega?

    Due to the special devices arranged on the stage, people in the stands cannot feel the spiritual power and pheromone on the stage. But it wasn't just the other members of the Black Hawk team. Except for the people from the First Military Academy, no one cared about why that Omega won.

    They all expressed a doubt: You couldn't bear the mental pressure and fell to the ground. If you want to resist, shouldn't you put your hands on your chest? Why are you covering your face with your hands?

    Could it be that the lower half of the face was disfigured because of a competition of mental strength?

    You're an Alpha, you can't hide with this amount of mental strength, it can hurt your face, it's too embarrassing for Alpha.

    However, Mu Li stood there with a relaxed expression on the stage, as if nothing had happened. Especially those beautiful peach eyes, blinking innocently, as if she was just passing by here, and she didn't do anything.

    This Omega is too foul, this Alpha is definitely bewitched by beauty, so he missed it, right?

    If the Alpha who fell on the ground on the stage knew what other people were thinking, he couldn't help shouting: Don't be fooled by her appearance, is this pepper smell normal people can smell? I'm really about to choke to death, come and save me soon, I want to get out of here! I want to go home!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

73.2K 2.7K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
15.2K 287 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
1.5M 131K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.1K 90 19
After being seriously injured and comatose, Song Qi was forcibly bound by a system that followed the plot. She is the little white flower heroine in...