I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 18

212 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 18

    The first is the competition between Bai Jingli and Chen Xiyuan. There was a distance of several meters between the two, and when they heard Ji Yu's command, they dispersed all the mental power around them, and the mental power centered on the two roared towards each other.

    In the middle of the field, two invisible strands of mental power confronted each other, and a faint pheromone also overflowed with the mental power. Although it is a low concentration of pheromone, as long as a low-level Omega smells it, it may fall into estrus on the spot.

    When Kevin and Elena turned their heads to check on Mu Li's situation, not only did Mu Li not feel the embarrassment of sweating profusely as imagined, but instead stood there with normal expression, as if nothing had happened. Mu Li sensed the concern of her teammates, and turned her head to smile at them comfortingly. At this moment, they suddenly understood Ji Yu's affirmation, could Mu Li really be immune to pheromones?     Mu Li always remembered Ji Yu's advice to carry the inhibitor with her, so she took out one and injected it quietly while everyone was not paying attention. The inhibitors of the Interstellar Era have been perfectly developed, they are not harmful to the human body, and sometimes they can also regulate the hormone imbalance in Omega's body.     In the team, Elena and Chen Xiyuan are S-level, while Kevin and Bai Jingli are SS-level Alphas. After seeing that Mu Li was not affected by the SS-level mental power, someone suggested that Mu Li try Ji Ji. Yu the pheromone of this rare SSS-level psychic. If even Ji Yu's is immune, then there will be no mistakes in the competition.     When Ji Yu heard their suggestion, her heart was at Ji's house, and Mu Li had long been used to her mental power and pheromones. Now that they mention it, let's act one out.     Ji Yu controlled her mental power. Considering that there were S- and SS-level Alphas present, she only used half of her coercion. When her mental power dissipated, the four Alphas felt a sense of surrender like a physiological instinct, and cold sweat gradually oozes from their backs, and they needed to hold on to the front handrails in the stands to support themselves barely standing.     So this is the coercion of the SSS Alpha? It was once recorded that an SSS-level spiritual power user can form an army by himself, and his reputation is truly well-deserved.     Ji Yu released it for a few seconds before retracting it. She was always watching Mu Li's changes. Mu Li should be the only one on the field who could stand still under Ji Yu's mental strength.

    A few people from the stands came over. Compared to Ji Yu, they admired Mu Li's ability to resist stress. What kind of talent is this, which can allow her to isolate the influence of pheromones and resist such a high-intensity mental attack? ?     What they didn't know was that Mu Li had soothed Ji Yu's spiritual power countless times, and had entered Ji Yu's sea of ​​consciousness. Pressing doesn't work on Mu Li, even if the aggressive mental power is here, it will turn into soft fingers when it comes to     Mu Li, "Mu Li, you haven't tried mental power yet, try it quickly, I really want to know you Such a strong Omega, what does the pheromone taste like, will it be sweet too?"     "Yes, yes, don't be afraid of affecting us, my willpower is firm."     Mu Li remembered that the doctor had explained that she was born with different people. The different pheromones confirmed again: "You really want to try? Don't regret it."     Ji Yu looked at Mu Li with a sly look in her eyes and said, "You release some mental power, I will cooperate with you."     Mu Li Li nodded, standing opposite Ji Yu, concentrating, a wave of coercion dissipated from Mu Li, and went straight to Ji Yu. Ji Yu skillfully mobilized her own mental power, so that she would neither suppress Mu Li nor be crushed by Mu Li.     There was a faint scent of roses in the air, obviously not as sweet as other omega pheromones, but to Ji Yu it was like a deadly poppy, addictive after smelling it only once.     But the others didn't feel so well.     Even though Mu Li is an Omega, he is also an Omega with SSS-level spiritual power. This time, it is just to show that although he did not release too much spiritual power, he has reached S-level strength. The diffused spiritual power made the four people watching the battle frown Frowning, slightly uncomfortable.     When Mu Li's pheromone leaked out, the people next to her desperately covered their mouths and noses.     I thought that Mu Li was so good-looking, even if her personality was not as soft as other omegas, and her pheromones were not as sweet as other omegas, it should still smell good. Who would have expected such choking pepper?

    Is this a pheromone that a normal Omega should have?

    The other four were coughing desperately.

    After Mu Li heard it, she withdrew her mental power, and the lingering fragrance of pheromones still lingered in the air.

    "Muli, you should not release pheromones easily in the future. Your pheromones are invincible even without mental power, cough cough." Kevin put one hand on Bai Jingli, bent over and complained to Mu Li road.

    Chen Xiyuan echoed: "Yes, yes, I don't know which Alpha will marry you in the future, what if she choked to death?"

    Ji Yu just went to the side to get a bottle of water, and when she came over, she heard the phrase "marry you." dripping. Marry Mu Li? Who is going to marry? She agrees? Who dares to marry?

    "What are you talking about?" Ji Yu thought she had heard wrong, so she asked again.

    Elena replied: "Instructor, we are talking about Muli's pheromone. Instructor, which Alpha can control Muli's pheromone in the future?" When

    Ji Yu heard this, she asked back: "Who said you can't bear it?" An Alpha?" Isn't that what I am? Standing before you alive.

    Elena and the others looked at each other, even the SS-level spiritual power user was so embarrassed by Mu Li, who else?

    Could it be that the marshal's willpower is strong enough to be immune to Mu Li? Elena has a new point of admiration for Ji Yu in her heart, the marshal is so cool, even a pheromone like Mu Li can't change his face!

    Li Xiyuan murmured: "But it's too difficult to find an Alpha like Marshal?"

    Out of the protection of Mu Li, the few of them never mentioned this episode to outsiders.

    Ji Yu's training was very targeted, clearly pointing out the loopholes in everyone's moves, which benefited everyone in the mecha team a lot.

    Since Ji Yu had to leave for a few days for military affairs, Mu Li didn't go back to the apartment, and lived in the school every day, attending classes and training on time. Eight days have passed since Ji Yu left, and since Ji Yu left, she hasn't heard from Ji Yu. When Mu Li took a break in the middle of the training, she took out her personal newsletter and flipped through the news in boredom.

    "Hi, Muli." A hand was put on Muli's shoulder from behind. Muli turned his head, it was Kevin, "How do you see that you are out of your mind, is it too boring to practice fighting, do you want to have a mech?" ?"

    Mu Li felt that it was a bit too hypocritical for her to be so self-pitying, she had never been saddened by anyone's departure before, even if the people around her failed and died, she didn't have much mental ups and downs. Mu Li patted her clothes, stood up and said, "Okay, don't beg for mercy."

    Kevin sneered, "Don't be so talkative, it's not certain who will be beaten by whom."

    After an afternoon of training, After the five people left the Mecha Club, they walked towards the school cafeteria. At the end of get out of class time, students from each teaching building filed out and flocked to the cafeteria in groups.

    The five of Muli were quite conspicuous walking on the road, not to mention that they were all outstanding students in all grades, but their tall stature and outstanding facial features were enough to attract the attention of passers-by.     Originally, the five of them were discussing some situations that occurred in the mecha competition in the afternoon, when suddenly, a piercing voice rang in their ears. "It's only been a few days since school started, Mu Li, you hooked up with so many Alphas again?"     They turned their heads, and saw Mu Anming and his group of dude friends coming from behind.     I haven't seen him for a few days, but Mu Anming still looks like a fool, without the slightest restraint from being beaten a few times before.     "I said why can't I find you in the same school, so I was busy hanging out with Alphas, so I thought you were so noble." Seeing Mu Li surrounded by four Alphas, Mu Anming opened his mouth lightly.     When the people around Mu Anming heard this, they also said, "An Ming, you are an older brother who doesn't know anything about my sister's private life." This person glanced at the person next to Mu Li as he spoke.     Mu Anming said, "It's my fault, it's my fault."

    Eileen had a bad temper, and she was usually able to make jokes with people, but when she heard such a slander of Mu Li's reputation, she immediately exploded. "Keep your mouth clean."

    Mu Anming had never met Elena before, so he didn't think there was any threat. Anyway, the people on his side were all from rich and powerful families, and it is common to offend people: "Yo, what's wrong with you?" It's hard to protect, is it distressing?"

    "You!" Eileen was about to rush up to teach him a lesson, when Bai Jingli, who was always calm, held her down.

    Bai Jingli walked towards Mu Anming under Elena's puzzled expression and said, "I've seen you before, you're a junior, and you've been there every year on the examination list." Then he glanced at the people around Mu Anming, and added with a sneer Said: "Oh, it seems that there are you too."

    Now the dandy who was watching the play couldn't help it anymore, and rushed up directly. Mu Li and the others seemed to understand Bai Jingli's intentions. Seeing that the other party made a move first, they did it out of self-protection reasons. They moved their wrists and strode forward.

    When it comes to fighting, will their mecha society still be afraid? Before, she was abused by Ji Yu every day, and she was worried that no one would practice her hand.

    The movement here attracted the attention of other students, and the crowd gradually approached and surrounded them.

    Taking advantage of the large number of people, Mu Anming wanted to take advantage of today to suppress Alpha beside Mu Li, and let Mu Li pay back the loss they suffered on the Star Network last time.

    The onlookers didn't even see what Mu Li and the other five were doing, and the group of dudes were knocked to the ground, and they could only open their mouths and cry out in pain.

    Mu Anming covered his swollen eyes and said, "Mu Li, you wait for me, we won't let you go."

    Mu Li looked at Mu Anming with cold eyes like a stranger: "Skills are not as good as You're getting worse and worse."

    Mu Anming looked at Mu Li's back as he turned and left, feeling aggrieved in his heart, and wanted to swear, but the scar on the corner of his mouth moved, and he let out a "hiss", So embarrassed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 642 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.6M 288K 106
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...