I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 16

229 11 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 16

    Yu bought a house next to the First Military Academy, with three bedrooms and two halls. When she was in school, she occasionally lived outside and felt that the house was a bit empty. Now that she thinks of calling Mu Li together, it seems to be just right.

    When Ji Yu finally got rid of the enthusiasm of the teachers and was able to leave the school, Mu Li, who had left early in the morning, received a message from Ji Yu, "Let's have dinner together", with an address attached.

    Mu Li raised her eyebrows when she saw the news, it was not a restaurant outside, it should be Ji Yu's residence. But Mu Li didn't hold back, after all, she and Ji Yu lived in Ji's house for several months. After a period of separation, when I saw Ji Yu today, it was like a baby bird returning to its nest and found her sense of belonging.

    These days, the relationship between Mu Li and his teammates has gradually deepened, and the topic of feelings cannot be separated from the usual chats. Elena has a free and easy personality, is warm and popular, and is very popular with Xiao O. She has had many exes, so she often talks to Mu Li about the fun of couples. Among them, she brings her partner to her home, has a candlelight dinner together, and creates A little romance. Mu Li and Ji Yu have never overstepped, at this moment, they don't know if they are being influenced by Eileen, and they are also a little curious.

    Mu Li came to the door of the room where the address was located, sorted out her mood, and knocked on the door. Ji Yu seemed to have been waiting there for a long time, and immediately opened the door.

    The interior decoration is similar to that of Ji's house, in a very simple style. It's time for dinner, but there is no imaginary dinner on the table. Seeing that Mu Li seemed to be looking for something, Ji Yu said, "I connected one of the living rooms with the room and transformed it into a small training room, so that I can give you private lessons. What were you looking for just now? "

    Mu Li was ashamed of her expectations, Ji Yu had no idea at all. He said sullenly: "No."

    Ji Yu was puzzled, this was a private base she had never brought anyone here before, why was Mu Li unhappy? Are you hungry after a day of training? "But I feel that you seem a little unhappy. Are you hungry?"

    Mu Lizhi's joy of reuniting with Ji Yu was swept away at this moment. Treating her well, thinking of her, and saying that she can stay at Ji's house forever, and now regardless of the busy work schedule, she came here specially to guide her in the Mecha League. Isn't this something that only happens among Taoist couples? When she started to have this idea, Ji Yu didn't mean it that way. Could it be that Ji Yu just regarded her as a lifesaver?

    "It's just that I'm a little tired from training these days."

    "There are schools nearby, and we'll attract attention when we go out. Why don't you order some of your favorite food and send it over?" Ji Yu opened her personal terminal and handed it to Muli.

    "Okay, then let me take a look." Mu Li took it and picked it up.

    Ji Yu nodded, as if she believed Mu Li's words, but at the moment Mu Li turned around, she switched on the optical brain worn on her wrist and sent a message to Fa Xiao Baitang. The Bai family and the Ji family are family friends, but the Ji family is in the army, and the Bai family is in politics. Baitang is an outstanding female Alpha, and now her position in the council is very important. With her own ability and family relationship, it will be sooner or later to become the chairman of the council. thing.

    [I listened to your advice, went to the First Military Academy as an instructor, and then just brought my Omega to my college apartment, but she seemed a little unhappy. ]

    Baitang seemed to be reading the newsletter, and replied quickly: [No, I heard your introduction, the two of you get along very well, and she doesn't reject you. It's been a long time since I saw you. Isn't she happy to see you? If it was my little O, he would jump up happily. ]

    Ji Yu selectively ignores the last few words, the Omega that can pounce on people belongs to someone else's family, and today is also a day that I can't have it. [No, it’s just that I’m not happy after I asked her to come to the apartment, and I feel that she’s not as happy as before. ]

    [Did you say anything to her? ]

    [I said that I specially remodeled the house, which can be used as a small training room to tutor her alone. ] Baitang seemed to hear from Ji Yu's words that she was slowly being proud and begging for praise.

    [This is very good, didn't you say that your little O usually has no emotional ups and downs? Maybe it's just too happy, and it's too late to show it. Didn't I tell you a long time ago that creatures like Omega are difficult to raise, you have to rely on Alpha to guess from time to time, it doesn't matter if you ask anything, as long as you get used to it and guess it! ]

    Baitang's affirmative tone filled Ji Yu with confidence, and the doubts in her heart just now dissipated. Just when Mu Li came over, Ji Yu took the personal terminal, scanned the menu, added some of her favorite food, and placed an order.

    The food delivery guy came quickly, and Ji Yu took out the wine she had hidden at home, which was still unopened when she was in college.

    After dinner, Ji Yu and Mu Li sat on the sofa and watched a movie. It was still early, so they chatted. I don't know who started it, and chatted about Ji Yu's experience in participating in the competition.

    "Your current team composition came later. Before me, it was always the default that only juniors and seniors can participate." Ji Yu changed the subject, "However, I made that exception."

    Mu Li tilted her head slightly , motioning Ji Yu to continue.

    "What the teachers said during the day is right. I have everything I should have in the Alpha rebellious period. At that time, I wanted to participate in the competition, so I signed up for the Mecha Club. There is no age limit for the Mecha League, so why can't I join the first grade? I'm going to be the first one to compete." Ji Yu's face was still flushed because she had just drank some wine, although she was not intoxicated, it made Ji Yu's expression more lively than usual.

    Mu Li pulled Ji Yu's hand down, and then asked: "Then, how did you convince them?"

    "Persuade? It's too difficult to convince those stubborn old teachers. It would save trouble, wouldn't it? But I was not as good as they wanted. When they were selecting candidates, I forced myself to participate. At that time, the president persuaded me several times, fearing that I would be impulsive, and the first grade would not be able to beat them. The grade will be injured."

    "What about the result?"

    "Of course I won. You don't know, in order to let me retire, they didn't give me any points in the team competition when they captured the point in the team of five. For a team, I don't need to guard the stronghold, but I have to single out their other teams." Just as

    Mu Li was about to speak, Ji Yu preempted her and said, "I heard from the teacher that you won the team competition with one fight and four wins? Not bad. Well, you have my demeanor back then!" Mu Li didn't know whether Ji Yu was praising herself or her, and didn't want to argue, so she agreed, "Yes, yes, you are the best."

    Ji Yu was even happier when she heard this. After drinking, she lost her usual hard shell, as if she had returned to the age of seventeen or eighteen, when she was the most flamboyant. Danced and said: "Let me tell you, they are all weak. No one can fight against me in the subsequent singles competition. It's better to fight with those who usually challenge me."

    "Does anyone in the First Military Academy fight in public?" ?" Mu Li was surprised.

    Ji Yu waved her hand: "How is that possible? They all came here secretly. I was indeed a thorn in the back. They knew people from my family background, and they didn't believe me, thinking that I relied on my family connections." Ji Yu paused, Looking at Mu Li, he said, "However——I was convinced later. No one objected to my participation. Later, the school teacher felt that the students in the lower grades were indeed outstanding, so they no longer stipulated the grades for the competition."

    Ji Yu As he spoke, he tilted his head and fell asleep on the sofa. Seeing this, Mu Li shook her head and helped Ji Yu up. Ji Yu now has a healthy body, and she is much heavier than when she was eroded by the venom. With some difficulty, Mu Li carried her into the room on his shoulders. After wiping Ji Yu's face and covering her with the quilt, Mu Li sat by the bed and looked at Ji Yu carefully.

    Tonight Ji Yu seemed a little different after drinking. When Mu Li saw Ji Yu for the first time, Ji Yu was still strict with herself when her life was in danger, she never bent her back, and the constant mental torture didn't make her flinch. Later, after Ji Yu recovered, she showed her strong and confident side as a marshal, and that strange aura also made Mu Li shrink back.

    And just now when Ji Yu proudly recounted her past in the military academy, Mu Li clearly realized that Ji Yu was only in her twenties. Compared with Mu Li, whose inner soul had already lived for a thousand years, Ji Yu Just a little girl. This made Mu Li not only regret that she didn't meet Ji Yu earlier and participate in her life, but also made Mu Li feel sorry for Ji Yu's heavy burden now.

    Ji Yu seemed to be sleeping very restlessly, and even in her sleep she frowned slightly. Mu Li stretched out her hand to smooth it out, but just as she touched Ji Yu's forehead, she heard Ji Yu's "huh", Mu Li instantly withdrew her hand and ran away.

    When Ji Yu woke up the next day, Mu Li had already prepared breakfast. "You're awake, I don't know what you like to eat, so I bought you some breakfast according to the habit at Ji's house, and see if it suits you."

    Ji Yu rubbed her brows and asked: "I remembered last night Are we chatting on the sofa?"

    "Well, maybe you were too tired and fell asleep before your body recovered." Thinking of the crazy experiences Ji Yu boasted about in the First Military Academy last night, Mu Li rushed Ji Yu blinked and jokingly said, "Marshal Ji, you are no longer a student at school, you have to pay attention to your body."

    Ji Yu paused for a moment, and suddenly realized that she was considered old by her Omega? Alpha can't grow old either! Loudly said: "Am I old?"

    Mu Li was shocked by Ji Yu's strong reaction, laughed out loud, and waved her hands: "No, no, I didn't mean that."

    Ji Yu was even more depressed now, Until after breakfast, this gloom was still in my heart for a long time.

    After breakfast, Ji Yu and Mu Li separated and rushed to the Jijia Club. And Ji Yu changed to a low-key spaceship, wandered around aimlessly for a while, guessing that it was almost time, and landed the spaceship at the Mecha Club while the students were in class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.4K 101
Fang Ziyue, a top jewelry designer, accidentally transmigrated into the villainous love rival of an affectionate female supporting role while sweepin...
49.9K 2.6K 120
Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about. Then she was approached by a silly syste...
1.2M 94.4K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
29.8K 976 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...