I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

By Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 13

243 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 13

    "Excuse me senior, are we only recruiting five members? We have so many people." They didn't know that the original number of people should be several times that of the present, but because the comprehensive grades of the first military academy often represent combat strength. During the initial screening, only students with top grades in each major were left.

    The Alpha in red at the side stepped forward, different from Gu Chen's seriousness, she had a smile on her face, which was much closer to others, and replied: "Hi everyone, I am Nina Donovan. There are many more, but this year due to the advance of the Mecha League, the time is tight, so we regard recruiting as a selection, please show your true level." Nina's gentle voice calmed the restless students present. Heart.

    Without waiting for any reaction from everyone, Gu Chen spoke first and opened the prelude to recruiting new recruits: "Please log in to the star network simulation combat system according to the requirements of the display screen behind me, and fill in the declared positions, whether it is mecha combat or mecha Maintenance. The first is the five-person team competition. According to the position ratio during the competition, the teams are randomly formed. They are divided into two divisions, and the top five members in each division after three rounds of competition will have a personal strength confrontation."

    Nina added Said: "There are bonus points for the team's success in defending the competition, and there are also bonus points for individual success in attacking the competition. Finally, the total score will be calculated."

    In fact, Mu Li has no experience in cooperating with other people, so she sighed softly and hoped that her teammates' strength Don't be too bad with your temper. Connect the mental power to the personal terminal, and you can't see the name, and the system will number the people in the team with ABCDE.

    When being sent to the map, a map appeared on the screen of Mu Li's mecha, representing the positions of each team's stronghold.

    In Mu Li's team, the team member code-named A made a suggestion: "Both the defending team and the attackers have bonus points. A stronghold cannot be separated from people, which means that the attackers can get two bonus points at the same time. I I'm a professional in mecha manufacturing, so I'll stay here, and you go to attack, and if the stronghold is attacked, you can rush back in time, how about that?"

    Mu Li thought for a while, if each team dispatched 4 members to attack, That person couldn't support his teammates to rush back at all, wouldn't the stronghold be taken down easily? "It's better to defend the ring with two people. If the stronghold is occupied, you will be out immediately. I will defend the ring together in the first round."

    It wasn't that Mu Li was weak, she was in an unfamiliar environment, so she still chose a conservative strategy, first understand the specific situation of the game, and then attack. It is not easy to break through the other four strongholds one by one.

    Mu Li and teammate A carefully guarded the stronghold. In order to prevent sneak attacks, they carefully observed the surrounding routes leading to the stronghold, and never missed any omissions. Time passed by every minute and every second, and no one came to the green stronghold where Mu Li was, but the two of them did not dare to relax their vigilance at all.

    Suddenly, two stars around the green stronghold and the orange stronghold on the map dimmed, and then the entire orange stronghold on the map dimmed.

    The five stars around the stronghold represent the five people in the house. Mu Li's team should have attacked the orange stronghold, and died together with the guards during the fight.

    There were only three people left in the team, so Mu Li frowned tightly. Those who can be selected to participate in the competition are all outstanding talents from all grades. There is often no difference between masters, let alone a team that has lost two players against the entire team.

    Not long after, Mu Li's teammate C who went out to attack returned to the stronghold. "When we went to sneak attack on the orange stronghold, we were set up by them. Originally, there was only one person guarding the ring. When the three of us rushed out, a laser beam was suddenly shot from nowhere, so we sacrificed one of them. Judging the attacker After that, another teammate got entangled with the sneak attacker, so I went to attack. The defender is a mecha maintenance man, not that good at mecha combat. After I killed him, I was trying to help my teammate. They The two will die together. This is the whole process."

    Mu Li and teammate A were silent. The tactics of each team are endless, and they are hard to defend. They are now the team with the smallest number and are in a weak position. The road ahead may not be easy. And the teammates who "sacrificed" won't get too high scores.

    When teammate C introduced the battle situation, another red team was attacked, and the purple team and the blue team each sacrificed one person. At this time, as long as one more ring is captured, the other two teams can win.

    "Blindly defending the success, the final score will definitely not be enough. You two stay here, let me explore the way this time." Mu Li took the initiative. Although they were not familiar with the people in the team, and some of them didn't even speak, they were tied together from the moment the team was successfully formed. She also wants to win honor for her team.

    Mu Li made a bold move, took off the mecha device, and used her original figure to shuttle around the map. The running speed of a person is far behind the mecha, but it also gave Mu Li a good cover. The existing three sides are almost equilateral triangles, Mu Li calculated the route and found no difference, so he chose the blue side.

    None of the four team members from the blue stronghold went out. I don't know if it was because they haven't discussed the strategy yet, or they are planning to treat it conservatively. Mu Li hid herself in the bushes. Most of the mechas are more than 5 meters high, and with the sight of the mecha operator, it is almost impossible to detect the existence of Mu Li.

    Mu Li observed the surroundings. Two members of the blue team guarded the two sides of the stronghold, while the other two members patrolled the perimeter. The defense was tight, and it was almost difficult to find a breakthrough. With her own strength, there was no room for confrontation.

    When Mu Li was debating whether to go to the purple team's stronghold to check, a ray shot from in front of Mu Li and hit a member of the blue team on the periphery, hitting the arm, but missed the vitals. The blue team members reacted immediately and opened fire at the purple team. The purple team only left one member to stay at the stronghold this time, and all three of them came to the blue team.

    The uninjured members of the blue team rushed towards the purple team. Due to close combat, they could not use the laser cannon, and the two fought together. The other three members of the blue team quickly went to the cover they had found before, and had a shooting battle with the purple team. Mu Li's right hand is held above the button on her left wrist. As long as she presses the button, she can summon the mech. She is waiting for an opportunity, an opportunity to defeat the opponent and protect herself.

    "Can you hear me? How's the battle going on there?" The voice of a teammate came from the headset.

    Mu Li replied: "I'm in the blue team's stronghold. All four of the blue team are there, and the purple team only has one person to defend the stronghold. You can go and attack the purple team. Once they return, I'll stop them.

    " Get in touch."

    The three members of the purple team are strong, and they are evenly matched with the four members of the blue team.

    Suddenly, one member of the purple team hid behind the obstacle, and then the other two members of the purple team seemed to have received some news and were about to evacuate.

    It's now! Mu Li stood up and pressed the button, summoning the mech to appear in front of everyone, and quickly threw two laser shells, which exploded in front of everyone.

    The purple team was eager to return to their stronghold and quickly evacuated. The blue team seemed to have guessed something, looked at each other, and continued to attack the purple team fiercely, preventing them from returning. After all, there are only three people left in the green team. When attacking the purple team, there may be sacrifices. They only need to hold down the main force of the purple team together with the green team to win.

    Mu Li saw the blue team's intentions, she didn't intend to fight against the two teams alone, so she drew the sword by her side and rushed towards the purple team.

    The purple team obviously didn't expect that when the laser guns could not be used for melee attacks, everyone defaulted to melee combat, and Mu Li could still use a sword! They had never seen the video of Mu Li's operation, and they had a common doubt in their hearts: Isn't the sword equipped with the mecha used for decoration to make the mecha more mighty? How can it still be used as a weapon?

    Fighting with the body and the sword, there is no doubt that the sword has the upper hand, especially Mu Li, who has used the sword for hundreds of thousands of years. With one leap, Mu Li blocked the way for the purple team to retreat. The purple team was about to fire the laser gun, and Mu Li took the lead to draw the sword towards the chests of the three members of the purple team, and picked out the weapon in the purple team's hand. Mu Li twirled her wrist, quickly and neatly drawing scars on the opponent's body as much as possible in a short period of time, breaking through the limit of the mech's tolerance.

    The purple team was startled by Mu Li's operation, and was about to counterattack when the blue team's artillery fires up again. The purple team had wolves in front and tigers in the back, and they were completely in disarray. The three "sacrificed" one after another. At the last moment of leaving the page, the purple team saw that their own stronghold on the map was also occupied.

    Since the blue team has four people left and the green team has three people, the fighting in the arena is still going on. The blue team saw that Mu Li was the only one left, and aimed their artillery at her. The dense artillery fire roared past Mu Li, and Mu Li jumped up to dodge. But the artillery fire on the opposite side was too violent. Mu Li couldn't wait for the support of his teammates.

    In a single thought, Mu Li's high-intensity mental power exploded, forming a strong barrier, and the artillery fire that was supposed to hit him was bounced back. Mental power can be used to operate the mecha, but very few people can use their mental power to fight while operating the mecha.

    People with low mental strength do not have this ability and cannot operate at the same time. Those with high spiritual power dare not try it lightly. For example, when Ji Yu was fighting the Zerg Queen, she used her mental power to attack while operating the mecha, and was unable to block the venom in time, and finally invaded Ji Yu's sea of ​​consciousness.

    Mu Li is determined to release her mental power with the determination to break through. Although she has SSS-level mental power, but after all, a person's ability to bear is limited, and she can't create a barrier for herself for too long.

    While the blue team was in a daze, Mu Li withdrew his sword, took out the laser cannon, and attacked with the greatest firepower. Mu Li's firepower surpassed the strafing shots of the blue team's four people, and exploded in the blue team's stronghold. After a powerful beam of light erupted from the stronghold, it dimmed. At the moment when the map showed that the blue team was eliminated, Mu Li was exhausted and finally couldn't hold on, and knelt on one knee on the ground panting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
95.6K 1.2K 32
七零小炮灰靠空間糙養反派 作者︰煙花三歲 Not my Story
50.4K 2.6K 120
Su Yu died of alcohol poisoning on the day she received the Best Actress trophy she had been thinking about. Then she was approached by a silly syste...
4.3K 107 60
Cosine is a well-known salty employee within the Space-Time Management Bureau.   She passed the passing mark in every task, and was named and critici...