I Heard That Omega Blows Up T...

Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81

Chapter 10

263 13 0
Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10

    Just now, there was a noble lady who was always at odds with her and compared the achievements of her children from the Mu family. She called to pretend to condolences: "Mrs. Mu, have you seen the post on the Internet? So you are not the original partner of the Mu family. Let me tell you, no wonder you never mentioned your natal family."

    Xu Li wanted to grit her teeth. She couldn't change her origin, and she broke off contact with the Xu family after marrying the Mu family. She didn't want others to know her origin, otherwise, how would she integrate into this group of noble wives who were pampered and raised?

    Moreover, Xu Li, who came to the wealthy family halfway, doesn't understand their preferences or their elegance. She has worked hard to learn to get closer, but today she was defeated, and everything returned to the original.

    There are not a few people like this, maybe she has already spread among the ladies and become a laughing stock. She often blamed her daughter a little bit, if she hadn't insisted on targeting Mu Li, would there be such embarrassing things now? But after all, she was her own daughter, so she could only blame herself secretly, and she didn't want to make the family uneasy.

    Xu Li called Mu Anlan and told her, "Let's stop here. There is someone behind Mu Li to help. You should delete all the posts as soon as possible. I will also find someone to remove the news about our family." Come down."     Mu Anlan knew Xu Li was going to back down when she heard it, but she was so close to ruining Mu Li's reputation, how could she be willing? She knew that Xu Li didn't want to participate anymore, so she pretended to agree, "Okay mom, I'll arrange it right away."     Seeing Mu Anlan's back turning away, Xu Li was still a little worried, and stopped her again: "Anlan, Mu Li has already married into Ji's family, she is no longer a member of Mu's family, she won't fight with you anymore, don't worry too much about it."     When Mu Anlan heard this, she turned her head abruptly, and said loudly to Xu Li: "Yes, she, Muli, is married to Ji Yu. Who is Ji Yu? She is the youngest marshal and the patron saint of the Federation. The Ji family has served as generals for generations, with great military exploits. Marrying her, Muli will gain fame, reputation, Power, wealth, everything is at your fingertips. And me? You have taught me since I was a child that I cannot be inferior to her, and other people do like me more, but can you help me find a partner who is better than Marshal Ji? I am not reconciled Ah, mother."

    Mu Anlan stared at Xu Li, and the gentle and quiet daughter in Xu Li's heart seemed to disappear at this moment. She didn't know whether Mu Anlan was forced to be like this, or it was just her original character. Xu Li opened her mouth, but said nothing, watching Mu Anlan leave.     Instead of deleting the comments, Mu Anlan intensified her efforts to smear Mu Li, focusing on her deviant behavior since she was a child, not going to school well, always being in close contact with Alpha and Bate, and using her Omega status to achieve her goals. And deliberately please those Alphas who come to the house party. And to what extent this is good is left to the imagination of netizens.     There are also some people on the Internet who are not reconciled to seeing Mu Li's achievements, and when they see new black material, no matter whether it is true or not, they will talk quickly first.     Even though they knew it was fake news, but because they couldn't see how good an Omega Mu Li could be, they tried their best to drag her into the quagmire and suffer the same filth, only then would they be satisfied. Freedom of speech on the Internet, smearing a person is not illegal, and there is no need to pay a price, which makes more people feel confident.     However, as the First Military Academy is protecting the reputation of the school and its students, it issued a circular, strongly condemning the Mu family for turning black and white, asking them to apologize for their remarks and compensate the relevant students.     There are also netizens on Xingwang who spontaneously broke the news. With their family background, Mu Anming and Mu Anlan have bullied the weak in school all these years, curry favor with the second generation of noble families, and boss around students from ordinary families. These things are no secrets in school. The pieces were picked up by various netizens, and at this time, they came like a tide, and once again set off a wave of crusade against the Mu family on the star network.     At this time, a message was updated on Ji Yu's Starblog. The last time she posted a Xingbo, it was the news about the Federation's victory forwarded by her assistant after the victory in the war that made her mentally disordered and almost died. And when Ji Yu had never posted a star blog, and the star blog was only used to forward military information, she actually spoke up for this matter.     Ji Yu's Xingbo wrote: "The First Military Academy is the future of the federation, all kinds of baseless questioning and smearing of the military academy are strictly prohibited. Mu Li's mecha operation is very good, I hope there will be more mecha-loving, passionate People apply for the First Military Academy, and for the Federation, they are invincible."

    Ji Yu's Xingbo has completely turned the situation around. The Ji family has defended the Federation with loyalty and blood from generation to generation, and has won the recognition and trust of the people of the Federation. Even Ji Yu is willing to speak out for Mu Li, and Ji Yu trusts Mu Li, so they are also willing to trust Mu Li.

    The steelyard in the hearts of netizens, even on the official website, completely fell to Muli after Ji Yu spoke out.

    As soon as Mu Li's predicament here was resolved, the Mu family seemed to be in a catastrophe. Stocks hit their limit overnight, and the market opened the next day in a miserable state. However, the industries related to the Mu family and the products with the Mu family label were boycotted by netizens on a large scale, and the vitality of the Mu family was greatly damaged.

    And the shareholders also asked Mu Ye for an explanation. Anyone who saw their funds evaporate overnight would not be able to accept it. And this boycott is not over yet, netizens seem to be in a stalemate with the Mu family, and if the Mu family doesn't respond to the outside world, they will continue to boycott.

    Mu Ye returned home with a bad temper. Xu Li was putting on a mask, but when she saw Mu Ye take off the mask, she greeted her. "Husband, why do you look so bad? Is there something wrong with the company? Didn't the mecha make up for the funds embezzled by An Ming last time? Are there other problems?

    " Swinging away, Alpha's strength was enormous, Xu Li was pushed and fell to the ground. "They are all good daughters and good sons you taught. Now there is a lot of noise on the Internet, boycotting all products of the Mu family. Tell me, what should we do now? Are Mu Anming and Mu Anlan at home? Let them come out quickly.

    " When Li heard that the matter was so serious, she didn't care about falling to the ground. She was afraid that her son and daughter would be scolded after they came out, so she endured the pain and stood up by herself, and said to Mu Ye, "Husband, they are still young, but they are not as angry as Mu Li. Current grades." She rolled her eyes and added, "Moreover, Mu Li has entered such a good school and major, and has a bright future in the future, I'm afraid she has long forgotten that the Mu family gave birth to her and raised her, she really is a white-eyed wolf."

    Mu Li As soon as Ye heard it, the big A doctrine occupied his heart again. Yes, his daughter's wings are now hardened. Not only has she achieved outstanding achievements, but she also dealt with the Mu family together with the outside. She is really a white-eyed wolf. She should not have raised her !

    Just as Mu Ye was about to say something, he thought about the current situation of the Mu family. He has already married Mu Li, and he also promised Ji Yu not to interfere with Mu Li's affairs. Mu Li has already done what a married Omega can do for the original family.

    What else could he ask of Mu Li? It seems that there is only that insignificant family affection left. He doted on Xu Li because he found an Alpha sense of accomplishment in Xu Li, and he could feel the admiration and respect of Xu Li and her children.

    But Mu Li is just like her mother, who always makes him feel a sense of distance. Mu Li looks very much like his ex-wife. Every time he sees Mu Li, he will think of that outstanding and independent Omega. That is something he dare not admit in his life, nor is he willing to admit it: because of his fragile self-esteem, he once let her down. A woman who truly loves him.

    The shareholders were already impatient and asked him to give an explanation for the current mood of netizens, otherwise they would call for a general meeting of shareholders and replace the chairman. The Kemu family's business was established by him relying on his previous wealth. How could he be willing to give up his current status after so many years of hard work?

    Mu Ye thought for a moment, the Mu family might have to sacrifice something. Mu Anming is the heir of the Mu family, and he must not be pushed out, otherwise, how will his company in the Mu family convince the public in the future. Then only Xu Li and Mu Anlan were left.     "This matter can't end easily. You and An Lan, one of them will hold a press conference and apologize to the crowd, otherwise the Mu family will collapse and everything will be gone now." Mu Ye tried to calm his tone and persuaded, "Just treat it as It's for An Ming."     Xu Li was extremely unhappy at first, but she thought of Mu Anming's future and Mu Anlan's reputation, and there was no other way, so she compromised. Although she is timid and afraid of getting into trouble, she also sincerely loves her children. She finally bowed her head.     "Miss, the Mu family is not only in internal turmoil, but the outside world has begun to spontaneously boycott their products." The housekeeper reported to Ji Yuhui.     "Then what are they going to do? Push an insignificant person out to block the gun?" Ji Yu said casually without raising her head, as if she had already guessed the current situation of the Mu family.

    "The Mu family issued a notice, and a press conference will be held tomorrow afternoon. The person who was pushed out was Mrs. Mu."

    "I usually think that Alpha is the most important person in the family, and I think it's impossible to leave Alpha. If it's released, the Mu family will be promising." Ji Yu sarcastically said, "Keep watching the Mu family, and if they make trouble again during the press conference, tell me right away. I'll go and see Mu Li."

    Ji Yu just walked out of the study . , and saw Mu Li walking towards this direction.

    A few minutes ago, Mu Li saw Ji Yu's blog, and also saw some comments against her on the Internet. If Ji Yu didn't deal with it, she would probably ignore it like she did in Xiuxian Continent, and leave all merits and demerits to others to comment on. Mu Li also didn't understand the dissemination and influence of Xingbo on the interstellar era, but she could also feel the influence of Ji Yu's blogging for her, which relieved her from the crisis of being hurt by public opinion. This is the first time that Ji Yu has taken the initiative to do something for her.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
15.2K 287 13
There is always a villainess who become the biggest stumbling block in the relationship between the male and female leads, the one with the most mise...
4.3K 107 60
Cosine is a well-known salty employee within the Space-Time Management Bureau.   She passed the passing mark in every task, and was named and critici...
5.1K 512 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...