The Knife In My Hand

By AuroraFrostDragon

The girl who goes by different names and has two sides: her angel and her devil. Elma has lived enough to kno... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter One, What's Life?
Chapter Two, Getting Away
Chapter Three, Oblivious Fate
Chapter Four, My Daughter
Chapter Five, Needles
Chapter Six, The Ride
Chapter Seven, Returning Home
Chapter Eight, New Place
Chapter Nine, Regret
Chapter Ten, Scream
Chapter Eleven, Headquarters
Chapter Twelve, Agreement
Chapter Thirteen, Answers
Chapter Fourteen, Hurt
Chapter Fifteen, Out The Window
Chapter Sixteen, Commitment
Diego Ramos
Chapter Seventeen, Panic
Chapter Eighteen, Affection
Chapter Nineteen, Online
Chapter Twenty, Bug
Chapter Twenty Two, Gotcha
Chapter Twenty Three, Not Ready
Elma Monti
Chapter Twenty Four, Domenico
Chapter Twenty Five, Deal
Chapter Twenty Six, Fiance
Chapter Twenty Seven, Protection
Chapter Twenty Eight, Workout
Chapter Twenty Nine, Mafia
Character List
Important Notice
Feedback

Chapter Twenty One, Water

654 8 4
By AuroraFrostDragon

Point of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      Knock knock someone asks to enter my room. "Come In!" I shouted from the floor.

      The person opens the door, I blink my eyes a couple of times. My eyes just stare at Ricco wearing shark swim trunks and a black T-shirt. "Why aren't you ready, Principessa (Princess)" He just looks at me with concerned.

      "I fell asleep." My head went straight back to my pillow.

      Ricco came up to me and lent over me. Then I abruptly shoot up from my cozy nest making Ricco trip over himself. "Wow, be careful there Principessa! (Princess!)" Ricco stated me making sure I was ok.

      "O ya..." I scratched the top of my head.

      He walked up to me. "Now get dressed, we are waiting for you in the living room, Principessa. (Princess.)" He literally took his two hands and gently pushed me into my bathroom.

      Once Ricco closed the door behind me I went over to my suit and picked it up. In addition to stripping my clothes I wiped my makeup off. I just stared at my tattoos and scars on my body. Now getting in the shower to get the black dye out. I dry my body off with a towel but leave my hair soaking wet. So that they can't see my blue classic highlights. Next I grab my swimsuit putting it on making sure that all my top tat's can't be seen. I look at my scar on my upper right thigh.

      Five years ago I went to kill Domenico. He stabbed me in the thigh by surprise then during that attempt the Polish had a surprise raid. After all of the commotion we kept in contact. Now I know the reason that he kept in contact was because I was his granddaughter. The current terms are that I am mad at him.

      Right now instead of going out of the bathroom. I go to the closet and grab a plain black thin skirt that I would wear leggings because of how short it is. Now double check that I am ready to go down stairs and have fun with my family. "Hey Guard Turn of Lights." I made my order clear and all the lights in my room turned off.

      Once entering the living room I just stared at four of my shirtless brothers. Damien was wearing pineapples. Luca was in a red speedo. Dante was wearing plain black trunks and Mateo had gray camo ones. Now looking at the other guys. Ricco was still wearing his blue sharks and a black shirt. Dad was wearing some turtle trunks and a gray shirt. Next my eyes landed on Romeo who was wearing some yellow trunks. "Your ready Principessa? (Princess?)" Mom asked and she was wearing a woman's two piece that covers her tummy.

      "Yes!" I bounced up in excitement with a real smile.

      We start heading outside through the living room sliding door. The walk to the pool was not bad but I didn't wear shoes or flip flops. "Damit!" I mumbled under my breath.

      Luca heard my mumble and asked, "Is there something wrong Elma?" His face was concerned and now got Romeo's attention.

      "I forgot a towel?" I scratched the top of my head.

     "Don't worry there are some at the pool deck." Romeo pointed out in the distance right behind the sun chairs and umbrellas. We just approached the deep end of the pool. From reading the number on the side it's a ten feet deep pool. Looking around I see ten sun chairs approximately at the shallow side of the pool. Mom, Dad, Ricco, Dante and the twins went to the chairs. I stay bending down testing the water with Luca.

      "I won't snitch from earlier but don't let Damien or Father hear that." He looked me in the eyes.

      "Don't want me to hear what?" Damien dark voice spoked me and Luca from behind.

      "She swore!" Luca rated me out to Damien.

      "Y-You!" I started kicking him in the leg while running around. My other brothers just watched and were giggling. I chased him around the pool. Hm let's push him in.

      An evil smirk came on my face. Luca looks at me and says, "You're not gonna..." Boom slash he goes. Hearing footsteps behind me. I took the step forward. Turning around seeing Damien at the edge of the pool trying to regain his balance. I gave him the little push he went belly flopping in the pool.

      "Damien, you know better than to sneak behind me." I pointed my finger at him as he held himself up at the edge of the pool.

      "Why don't you join us?" He asked with a smile.

      "Nope!" My pufferfish came on my face.

      "O-o come on why Principessa? (Princess?)" Luca bugged into our convocation.

      Now giving myself a moment to think. "Ok-k Fine!" I said in a very sassy way and then I heard some chucking from the sun chairs. "But I don't want my skirt wet." I made it clear to them while taking my black small thin shirt off. I just put it on the ground away from the edge of the pool.

     Right before I jumped in I heard a gasp from my family. The scar from five years ago is not covered with my swimsuit. I just ignored them and dived right next to Damien. Now coming back to the surface and splashed Luca in the face. Then the twins came in the water with squirt guns.

     "A-a Watch The Face Twins!" I yelled at them as we played in the shallow end.

     "No Can Do!" Romeo shouts back at me.

     Now get out of the pool still being shot at by the twins. "Where are you going?" Mateo yells at me wanting to have more fun.

     "Hey I Should Have One Too!" I halter back at them as I stepped out of the pool.

     "That's fair But Be Quick!" Mateo started pointing the water gun at Romeo.

     "Got Mateo!" I rolled my eyes in response and noticed that Dad saw it but let me still have fun.

     Once at the open outdoor pool toy box. I shift through it to bring out some black swim goggles and a water gun. Going back to the pool, filling it up. A smirk goes across my face. "Wait, you're not gonna..." Before Romeo could finish his sentence.

    The water gun was aimed and I pulled the trigger on Dad while not on purpose getting mom all wet. I couldn't help giggling all my brothers went frozen seeing The Don of The Italian Mafia soaking wet. Dad's eyebrows go up and a smile comes on his face. I took my chances knowing that I would be more funny than deadly. They don't know that I know about the mafia and I am their princess. So that concludes the fact It's gonna be very funny.

    Dad got up and grabbed four water guns from the box. Once he was at the edge of the pool filling up his. He tossed one to Dante. Another to Damien and Luca. After realizing what was gonna happen my brothers had a smile on their faces. I looked at mom who had grabbed a towel and laid back down in the chair.

     Now looking around still standing in the shallow end of the pool. All of us holding a water gun nodded at each other. The War Has Started! Were running around shooting at each other. Ricco and Dante joined up together. The twins teamed up with each other. Then me and Damien joined together. Dad and Luca realized the teaming after a little bit. They then teamed up with each other.

     After that for thirty minutes me and Luca got tired. I didn't really get tired, it's just the game got boring. "It's Lunch Time!" Mom yelled at us. We stopped and then looked at her. She tossed me and Dad a full sized towel. "The rest of you can grab your own." I gave her a chuckle. My brothers said all different things in response but I wasn't listening. I only noticed their wide open eyes.

    "Damien and Ricco, you have the pool cover." Dad orders them their task.

    "Ok!" They replied, going to the blue plastic clear bubble covers.

     Dad looks around for a second and his eyes land on the water guns. "Dante, Mateo, and Luca! Empty and put away the water guns." His voice was loud and clear again.

     "Got!" Mateo and Luca shouted but Dante just nodded back wanting to say nothing.

     "Romeo, you can help me make lunch after getting dressed." Mom interrupted Dad while picking up her magazines from the sun chair.

    I don't want them thinking I am a spoiled brat by not helping them clean up. "What can I do?" I asked them.

    Damien came up to me putting his hands on my shoulders. "You can go get dressed and then help Mom." A smile came across his face.

    "All Right!" I replied to them in a cheerful mood.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my Chapter Twenty One, Water About 1,186 words in Chapter Twenty One. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 20.3K 22
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** His hands are stained in blood. Her hands are white as snow. Living in their world, it's rare for someone to remain so...
466K 10.7K 64
Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of the Italian...
35K 567 27
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒: 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❝𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 �...
9.6K 281 22
Natalia Romano born in an Italian Mafia family. She should be loved right? Wrong. Natalia grew up too early; being sent away at a very young age of 5...