The Knife In My Hand

By AuroraFrostDragon

The girl who goes by different names and has two sides: her angel and her devil. Elma has lived enough to kno... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter One, What's Life?
Chapter Two, Getting Away
Chapter Three, Oblivious Fate
Chapter Four, My Daughter
Chapter Five, Needles
Chapter Six, The Ride
Chapter Seven, Returning Home
Chapter Eight, New Place
Chapter Nine, Regret
Chapter Ten, Scream
Chapter Eleven, Headquarters
Chapter Twelve, Agreement
Chapter Thirteen, Answers
Chapter Fourteen, Hurt
Chapter Fifteen, Out The Window
Chapter Sixteen, Commitment
Diego Ramos
Chapter Seventeen, Panic
Chapter Eighteen, Affection
Chapter Nineteen, Online
Chapter Twenty, Bug
Chapter Twenty One, Water
Chapter Twenty Two, Gotcha
Chapter Twenty Three, Not Ready
Elma Monti
Chapter Twenty Four, Domenico
Chapter Twenty Five, Deal
Chapter Twenty Seven, Protection
Chapter Twenty Eight, Workout
Chapter Twenty Nine, Mafia
Character List
Important Notice
Feedback

Chapter Twenty Six, Fiance

761 8 0
By AuroraFrostDragon

Point Of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      Finally home going through the front door. "Hey Family I Am Home!" My voice bounced throughout the house walls. I stand there for about a minute until thump thump happens a couple of times before I start seeing my family come into the living room.

     Now seeing Damien enter the room with his mad face. "So where were you missy?"

     Did Damien just call me missy. "Why does it concern you?" I put my hands on my hip looking him in the eyes. Let's see how you react Damien.

     At the moment I am watching my older brother's body language turning stiff and demanding. "Because I Am Your Older Brother." Damien raised his voice at me.

     Now I am starting to giggle. "I'm just playing with you. I was at my company working for Damien." I look at him with a cute devil smile.

     "You little prankster!" Damien's hands started toward my stomach.

     "Hey! Stop that!" I yelled out loud but also giggled at the same time.

     "Ok little munchkin!" My eldest brother comments right when he stops ticking me.

     "So-o what's going on here?" Dad came in with a smile. He came up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead which I loved every second of.

     "Someone decided to... what's the right word? Play with me." Damien gave me a glare. Oops I guess someone doesn't like being tested.

     Right after Damien told Dad what happened I quickly went into defense mode. "Hey in my defense I was testing your older brother instincts." I send my playful glare to him.

     "Ok you two settle down now." Dad looks at us with joy on his face.

     "Ok Dad!" I start becoming a bouncing jelly bean.

     "Principessa! (Princess!)" Dad's tough voice comes out with his body language changing.

     Now I stop being a jumping jelly bean and become serious. "Dad, is there a problem?" I tilt my head to the right.

     "Yes! You have been disappearing this way at that way." Dad said with a mad face on.

    "I-I..." My eyes go to the floor.

     He lets out a big sigh. "Elma tomorrow you will be having two bodyguards."

     So the game has begun. "Dad!" I shout out loud.

     "Don't make me punish you for leaving the house." Dad crosses his arms against his chest acting all serious.

     "I'm sorry Dad." I lower my voice back down with an upset look.

     There was absolute silence until Damien asked Dad if we could do a family event this evening. Dad was still unconvinced as he sipped some mint tea. I know he wants to spend time with me but then I think about him punishing me for leaving the house. Out of my frustration I just turned on the Tv. The first thing popped up was the Italian financial market and I just decided to watch that for the time being.

     "So little sis what are you doing?" Romeo comes into the living room.

     "Watching Tv." I replied back, keeping it short and simple.

     Now Romeo comes and sits next to me on the couch. "I see that but I didn't know that you like watching the Italian financial market."

     I roll my eyes in response. "It's better than watching American Football." I sarcastically let out.

     "What is it with you and American Football?" Luca comes and hugs me from behind.

     "Why do they call it football when they use their hands?" I stare into Lucas' eyes.

     "Are you guys seriously starting the football argument again?" Dante comes into the room and pats Luca on the back.

     "Yes because there is nothing else to do inside this house unless Luca wants to join me on one of my fun trips." A devilish smile came across my face.

     "Oh Yes I Do!" Luca yelled while dashing next to me on the couch.

     "No way." Ricco comes into the conversations. He just stands in the doorway and acts all responsible. What Mr. Torture doesn't know is that I know about him blowing up the 'La Félicité' a nightclub in France. One thing I can't believe is that my older brother thought he got away with it. Ricco didn't even realize that Mark had cleaned up after him.

     "O come on Ricco why can't I take Luca with me?" I put my cute puppy face on trying to manipulate him.

     "Because you're still in trouble." Damien comes into the living room. Ok how many of my brothers are in the living room now? Great, I have all of them.

     "Would it make you feel better if I took Luca with me or I could just leave out the window again?" I picked up the Tv remote and turned the Tv off.

     "Elma, that's not the point." Damien comes in with his tough voice.

     Let's see what can I play with... "Ok then don't you want me following my rules?"

     "Yes!" All of them blurted out at the same time.

    "Then I chose to take Luca with me." I pointed my finger at him.

    "You are going nowhere." Ricco embraced me into a hug.

    "You can't stop me!" I elbowed Ricco in the gut and then he let go of me.

     Now I hear some footsteps enter the living room. "Why don't you stop while you're ahead." Dad said as he entered the room with Mom.

    "O come on I am having fun tormenting them Dad!" My devilish smile comes on my face.

    "Sorella (Sister) you are truly a Bianchi." Mateo says as he just shakes his head.

    "What do you mean?" I acted clueless with my innocent smile.

    Dad comes up to me and moves my bangs back. "You will someday understand Principessa! (Princess!)" He gives me a kiss on the forehead.

     "So Dad can I go out this evening?" I gave him a puppy face.

     "No but instead you can go out with the family to a business dinner." Dad gives me a smile. Seriously you tell me last minute luckily I was snooping and found out about it.

     "Ok, is it formal?" I picked up a random pen from the living room table and twirls it like a knife.

     "Yes." Mom beat Dad to the punch.

     Hm what can I get out of this event? Knowing that my present is required at this dinner. "Ok I will come only if I can have an office space in the house."

     "Then it's a deal Principessa? (Princess?)" Dad asked me as he double checked that I would be coming.

     "Yep you have a deal Dad." I embraced Dad into a hug.

     B-u-z-z my phone goes off in my pocket. Now pulling it out of my pants pocket looking at the screen and seeing it was Diego who messaged me. "Just tell me when the space is cleared and ready. I need to finish up some work before dinner." I told them while texting Diego to give me three minutes.

     "We are leaving at five pm." Dad shouts through the hallway. That means if we are leaving at five pm that means the dinner is around six since it takes about an hour to get to the city.

      "Ok be downstairs and ready by four fifty." I yelled into the hallway.

     Now in my room sitting on the bed. I pull out my phone and look at Diego's message. He told me that his family and my family are having a last minute business dinner. At that moment I let out a big sigh. Guess that we can't keep the act up forever.

     After thinking about the text Diego sent me I just texted him back saying. 'There is no point acting like I don't know your family just make sure that they know not to spill about me knowing about the mafia or even running one. Plan on acting like we met through business.'

     Then Diego messages me back with, 'You're being very picky about how much information your family gets Bug.' Currently I just love him calling me Bug. It's a very cute nickname Diego gave me.

     Now I should tell Deigo about my plans for tonight. 'Also I am planning on introducing you as my fiance.'

     'Do you have a death wish for me?' He replied quickly back.

     I roll my eyes and text back, 'No but I think I can deal with the Italian Mafia.'

     'Ok see you tonight. I would love to see you in your black dress?' Seriously Diego, are you flirting with me over the phone?

     'Nice try Bear.' I text back.

     Then he messages me back with. 'Come on, I would love to see you in it.'

     Ug, I need to get some work done before the dinner. 'See you tonight Bear. I need to do some work now.' I texted Diego back.

     Then Diego texted back with, 'G-g-r-r' and I could not help start giggling for a second.

     Now many hours have passed with me working on some legal stuff for BlackGuard. Sometimes I just wish that paperwork was not invented. Of course I know it keeps my business together but it's a giant pain to do. Knock knock I hear from my door, "Come In!" I shout to the person in the hallway. Please be one of my younger brothers. I really don't want to deal with any of the triplets right now.

     "Hey Principessa (Princess) I just wanted to remind you that it's around three pm right now." Dante comes into my room seeing me on my laptop.

     "Yeah thank you Dante." I said I was trying to get rid of him since I need to finish this project.

     He comes up to my bed and says, "Also I love you little wrecking ball." Dante kissed me on the head.

     "Wrecking ball?" I just blurred out, getting distracted from my project.

     Now Dante sits on my bed. "You got that nickname because every time you were mad you would go and break things." He started to giggle recalling the memories from when I was young.

     "Seriously!" I shout out giving a big reaction.

     "Yes and don't forget this is a formal event not a party." Dante says as he gets off my bed.

     "Ok bye Meatball!" Meatball? Why did I just call Dante a Meatball? O yeah! Now I remember Dante and the spaghetti nights. Everytime we would have spaghetti and meatballs Dante would be the one who had sauce all over his face being a complete mess. Dad tried multiple times to fix the behavior but that didn't work. Then Mom had to step in and say it's fine only if it's the family.

      After trying multiple times to remember my childhood. I gave up after an hour before it was time to leave for dinner. Before putting on the black dress Diego asked me to wear it after my nice hot long shower. Next, putting on my make up over all my tattoos except my three butterflies. Now just adding my accessories such as my silver necklace, a silver traditional watch, my black usb band and a cool looking light blue jean jacket.

     Now heading down the main staircase to the living room and see Mom in a pretty white midi dress. "Mom, your dress looks amazing!" I ran towards Mom and gave her a hug.

     "You look amazing too sweetheart!" Mom told me as she embraced me into the hug.

     Tap tap three figures walk in the room. "Wow that jacket works perfectly with the black dress." Damien comes into the room with his other triplets wearing matching suits.

    "Now thank you for the compliment." I did a nice curtsy directed to Damien.

     "Ok family it's time to leave and where are the twins?" Dad enters the room in a plain black and white suit.

     "We are right here." Romeo raised his voice from the living room table directing all the attention to them.

     Once we got to the restaurant and got out of the SUV's. Turning my head to the right to see my surroundings. I saw Diego, my fiance in a traditional black and white suit. Next to Diaz, my father-in-inlaw with Mario, the new heir to the Spanish Mafia.

     Now my family have finally seen them and put their emotionless faces on. We all start walking towards the main entrance of the restaurant coming face to face with the Ramos'. Being overprotective brothers they all kept me behind them until I stepped in front of Dad holding out my hand. "Elma it's nice to see you again." Diaz shackles my hand.

     "Nice to see you again Mr. Diaz." I replied with full confidence.

     After letting go of him I directly go right into Diego's arms. "I have missed you Bear." Our mouths come close together then we kiss on the lips.

     When we both pull back and separate from our hug now facing my family. "I would like you to meet my fiance Diego." Giving the look to my family while showing them a cheesy smile.

     They just stood there like frozen statues. "Why don't we go inside?" Diaz broke the multiple glare at Diego. Knowing by now my brothers want to devour Diego.

     Presently we are all sitting down at a table of twelve. At first there was a mini argument where I was gonna sit until Mom just told me to pick a seat. Which I did but it was next to Diego. "Elma, you care to explain how you know The Ramos Family?" Dad used one of his soft but harsh tones with me.

     "Of course Dad!" A giant smirk went across my face. I give myself a moment before explaining that me and Mr. Diaz are business partners. Then going on how I met Diego in minimal details since we kinda fell in love during missions together.

     "Dad, is there anything else you would like to know?" I asked in a very professional manner knowing that we are in a public restaurant.

      "No but Diego..." Dad started trailing off.

     "Dad!" I raised my voice but then Diego put his hand on my shoulder.

     Now I turn my attention to Diego. He gives me the look and I give him the nod of approval. "Mr. and Ms. Bianchi, I love your daughter very much to the heart and I am willing to die for her." Diego lowers his head yielding his dominant arora to Dad and Mom. This scene playing out is so much fun to watch.

     "Ok but don't you dare break my daughters heart." Dad made clear in a deep rough voice directly at Diego.

    "Of course Mr. Bianchi." Bear replies back with a nod.

     The evening went off like a hit with Diego having to deal with all my brothers staring at him. Once Diego got so nervous I had to threaten him to stay in his seat. At the end Dad, Damien, Diaz, Mario and Diego left to deal with business. The reason Diego went even if he is not the heir anymore is that there are still some things he needs to wrap up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter Twenty Six, Fiance. About 2,544 words in Chapter Twenty Six. PLEASE VOTE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 12.3K 93
|WARNING:STRONG ADULT CONTENT/ EXTREMELY EXPLICIT LANGUAGE 18+ ALL KIND OF TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!! I PUT A LOT OF HARD WORK INTO MY BOOKS, MY LAWYER KN...
293K 6.2K 60
"e-emma" my mother breathed out "yea mum?.." I called back to my mother on the floor "in the closet, there is a loose floor board...open it" she wh...
453 17 17
mature book 18+ While most men are dying to get out of the mafia, Gio was dying to get in and lead it. Aurora leaves it all behind to be with the lo...
4.6K 34 28
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...