The Knife In My Hand

AuroraFrostDragon tarafından

The girl who goes by different names and has two sides: her angel and her devil. Elma has lived enough to kno... Daha Fazla

Authors Note
Prologue
Chapter One, What's Life?
Chapter Two, Getting Away
Chapter Three, Oblivious Fate
Chapter Four, My Daughter
Chapter Five, Needles
Chapter Six, The Ride
Chapter Seven, Returning Home
Chapter Eight, New Place
Chapter Nine, Regret
Chapter Ten, Scream
Chapter Eleven, Headquarters
Chapter Twelve, Agreement
Chapter Thirteen, Answers
Chapter Fourteen, Hurt
Chapter Fifteen, Out The Window
Chapter Sixteen, Commitment
Diego Ramos
Chapter Seventeen, Panic
Chapter Eighteen, Affection
Chapter Twenty, Bug
Chapter Twenty One, Water
Chapter Twenty Two, Gotcha
Chapter Twenty Three, Not Ready
Elma Monti
Chapter Twenty Four, Domenico
Chapter Twenty Five, Deal
Chapter Twenty Six, Fiance
Chapter Twenty Seven, Protection
Chapter Twenty Eight, Workout
Chapter Twenty Nine, Mafia
Character List
Important Notice
Feedback

Chapter Nineteen, Online

734 8 0
AuroraFrostDragon tarafından

Point Of View - Elma Farfalla Bianchi

      Being back in my room heading to my desk and opening my laptop. After turning on my laptop I scrolled through my three different profiles and then clicked my illegal work profile. My first profile is personal and I call that one Blue Rose. The second one is my legal work profile and that's called White Rose. And the third one is my illegal work, called Red Rose. It's not my intention to do the colors of the US flag.

      I bend down to grab my USB stick from my ankle. The only way I can log on to my Red Rose profile on my laptop is with the USB stick. Now grabbing the black USB custom rubber bracelet off my ankle and plugging it in. A six digit code is requested and I put in 'K9B46A' as the code. It accepts it, the desktop comes up with a picture of The Rose Dragons Logo as the background photo.

      Before I start working I check the timer on the task bar which is on the left side of the screen and not the bottom. It says twenty nine minutes until I need to log in again. Sometimes my safe precaution annoys me but It keep the information safe and that's how it should be.

      Now going through the every other day paragraph from my different department heads of what happened today. Roger, The German Leader as a fancy title for one of my managers. He basically told me the whole family is missing me. Alvin is being Alvin. Martin is very badly regretting his decision and Theo has won another race in Germany. One thing that I have to know is what moves my main mafia families are doing. I can't be blind spotted by the families.

      Next Kenji informed me that the shuffle of personnel is going well right now. Asher told me the investigation is going well and they have a lead. After reading those I go to Bruno's memo and read that there is a current shortage of no traceable transportation. I go through other memo's before stopping at Destiny's and reading that Mila is doing well and gonna be on the plane with her tomorrow.

      Knock, knock, I hear someone at my door. Reacting quickly I closed the memos and shut off my profile properly. "Elma?" I hear Romeo's voice through the door.

      Wait a moment, inpatient Romeo. I immediately finished shutting off my laptop and got up while yelling, "Coming Romeo!"

       Turing the goldish color knob. Opening the dark wooden door. I see not just Romeo but Mateo and Mom. "Are you ready for your online shopping, Sis?" Romeo looked genetic to get started.

      "You're ready?" Mom changed her voice to concern for a second.

     "Yes, I am ready to shop." I used my fake enthusiasm to them and they duly noted it.

      Still standing in the doorway while Mateo brings out his phone and types something. "Everything is set up in the living room." My older brother Mateo informed me as he put his phone in his front pants pocket.

       Now I should grab my laptop. "Let me grab my laptop." I shared it with them.

      "All right." Mom put her hands together and turned to the boys. I went into my room while going to my desk. I heard mom tell the boys. "U-m boys, why don't you go to the living room."

      "Ok!" I hear both twins approve and their footsteps go down the hallway.

      While grabbing my laptop I hear footsteps entering the room behind me. "Tape?" Mom's emotions were curious and distracted.

      Now turning around with my laptop and charger in my hands. "The tape shows the areas that I have plans for." I told her while making sure my stuff is cleaned up.

      "You have plans, sweetheart?" Mom looked at me trying to read my emotions. Nice trying my walls are up and you see only what I show you.

     "Of course I do, Mom!" There was a bright smile on her face after her the word Mom. I walked into my closet grabbing a black full zip sweater and turning the light off.

      "Now the boys are wanting for us." She raised her voice to me so I could hear her from my closet.

      "O, ya I forgot about them for a second." I rolled my eyes in sarcasm to her.

      "Elma!" Mom gave me the come-on glare.

      "K-K I got." I acted like an irritated teenager to her as I closed the door behind me. Now going to my bathroom checking my appearance in the mirror and then turning off the lights.

      Currently followed mom down the hallways turning right and left. She stops right before an open area. There was a table on the left in the distance with three laptops and three mice. Next to it were two couches, one lounge chair, coffee table, and a Tv mounted on the white wall.

      "You ready?" Romeo approached me. He took my arm and dragged me to the middle computer. We spent more than two hours shopping. During different times the twins had to grab stuff like a ruler and measuring tape. Mom left a couple of times to get different measurements of my room. The three shopping carts were full of stuff. Sometimes I get them to back down on items. I had to convince them there was still stuff in the mail which there was.

      It was kinda fun doing this with them but also annoying. Mom's job was to help me shop for girl private clothes and products. Of course she did other stuff but that's what she targeted the most. Romeo's target was my clothes and how I fashioned things. Mateo's goal to help me was stuff for my room, FYI he is not the best at room décor. I got completely ticked off when shopping with Mateo. One of my hobbies is interior décor.

      Mom got a phone call from work. She had to leave me with the twins for the rest of the day. "Swimsuit!" Romeo shot up from the couch. Wasn't he supposed to be sleeping on the couch? And what's with him yelling the swimsuit out loud?

      Mateo's face lit up. "You're right we didn't order one yet." They both looked at each other like their idiots while Mateo took his hand and slapped his own face.

      Just staring at the twins, watching what's happening. "Wait for a second! Why would I need a swimsuit?" I make the twins pause for a second.

       "The pool outside." Mateo states the obvious.

      Wait what pool! There is a pool here and I didn't know about it. I blinked a couple, "Yes there is one." Romeo just looks up from his phone, giving me the look of seriousness.

      My body relaxes. "Now I need to explore this house more." I thought to myself as I spoke to myself.

      Then Romeo replies to me. "You can do that later but what type of swimsuit do you want?" He got up from the couch and stood behind me. Opening a browser with the different designs of swimsuits.

     "I am not sure..." The long sleeve one would cover my tattoos. The one piece would be just an extra and also they would not let me just buy one. "What about long sleeve and a one piece?"

      "You don't want a bikini or any others?" Mateo just shot out not thinking.
      "Dude you're the oldest, don't give her any ideas." Romeo gave his twin the what are you thinking glare to him. You know Mateo did have a good point. All the ones I have chosen are one piece suits.

      Looking at the picture again. "U-m can I get a two piece black sports suit too?" My voice came out soft because of my embarrassment.

      "Of course Principessa (Princess) you can have all three of them." Mom came up behind me and brushed my bangs away. When did she get back...

      And then a tall well built muscular man came and kissed me on the forehead. "Remember we want to spoil you Cucciola! (Female Puppy!)" Dad softly tells me while it's still shocking me that the Don of The Italian Mafia is kind and soft.

      Romeo elbows, "So what patterns?" A-A I can't take it anymore...

      Patterns, I can't think of patterns right now. I want to design them myself rather than pick premade ones. But I can't just not order one and take forever for me to make the design patterns. "U-m, can you just order the two piece sports suit first just in plain black. The other suits I-I kinda want to make my own design." My voice was quiet from me being skeptical about them letting me do it.

      There was a second of even more doubt, my body tensed up. "I really like your idea Elma. And then I could see what you come up with." Romeo had a sincere smile on his face.

      I Am Tired Of Shopping! "Ok, Now can we be done for the day?" My puffer fish face came back with me crossing my arms. Right now I want to do a street race but I can't until I have been here for about a month. What else can I do to suppress my eagerness to let my Devil out. Throwing knives at the wall! But then I would need some Styrofoam or something like it. So, I don't destroy the nice wall before my target board comes. It's a pain having workers come in every day just to patch a wall or the floor.

      "Elma?" A voice says my name. "Hello?" A hand gets waved in front of my eyes.

      Oops I spaced out again. "Sorry, I was thinking to myself." I pulled Romeo's arm down from in front of me. Great, I needed to stop spacing out! Mom and Dad left the living room and went down the stairs.

      "It's ok but are you?" Romeo's comments to me while closing his laptop.

      "U-m can I have some Styrofoam or something like it?" I brought a random question up. When the twins heard the word Styrofoam I got their attention because we are still on swimsuits. Getting out of my chair and lying on the hardwood floor panels on the ground.

      Ricco entered the second floor living room. He is currently seeing me laying on the floor, Luca at the table and Mateo spread out on the couch. "I can get you some but why would you need it?" His eye brows came up with interest.

      "A secret project!" I beamed with joy on my face. Knives! Knives! I just love Knives! I am known for being one of the most skilled assassins with knives. As that's what I am known for is my skill with knives.

      Now I'm feeling a figure entering my wide bubble. "I can see about getting some for tomorrow..." It's Ricco's deep voice that's similar to Dante's.

      "Ya-a, I am gonna take a nap." I interrupted him with a cranky teenager mood. Right now I badly wanted to see their reaction but I was done for the day.

      Getting up with my laptop and the charger. "Sweet Dreams, Principessa! (Princess!)" The twins say in unison as I start dragging myself in the hallway.

      "Dinner is at six thirty." Ricco stated while I just waved him off. Finally I have my own personal time to myself...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading Chapter Nineteen, Online. About 1,939 words in Chapter Nineteen. PLEASE VOTE! 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

465K 10.6K 64
Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of the Italian...
4.7K 34 28
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
580K 15.3K 37
"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefull...
9K 155 11
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...