Taekook Oneshot

By Jennytaegguk02

Just a bunch of Taekook's one-shots! It will contain topkook and bottom tae only. Please share with me any r... More

여러분, 안녕하세요
I like you
One game
Feelings
Feelings - Part 2
Target
Love till the end
Heart
Heart Part 2/2
It's time to say...
In my arms

One-sided love

660 39 13
By Jennytaegguk02

One-sided love

Older Taehyung X Younger Jungkook

Requested by: _moochiiv I hope you like it?

-----

Kim Taehyung was indeed a genius, he was known in their University for being the top of the class. And he also took advantage of that, he tutored students in his free time and one of them is the heartthrob Jeon Jungkook, younger than him about 2 years.

Tutoring him for a year now, Taehyung should know he shouldn't fall in love with him. But he can't help himself, during his time with him, Taehyung felt his heart beating so fast. Jungkook was kind and caring, he always makes sure Taehyung will eat before they start their discussion and bring him back to his house after their tutor time.

It was the first time Taehyung to feel something like that and he knew he fell harder when the day continues being with him. Believe it or not, he tried to disregard his feelings for the younger boy but he also failed harder doing that.

He badly wants to ignore his feelings because Jungkook has a girlfriend. He doesn't want to ruin their relationship. But it hurts him so badly, seeing them together while he felt jealous. It was wrong to feel mostly it was just a one-sided love but can you blame him for falling in love? Maybe.

"Hyung, I'm going late to our discussion later." Jungkook informed him while they were in the cafeteria.

"Why?" Taehyung responded, looking at him.

"I have to bring my girlfriend to her parent's house and it was kind of far from my place so I guess I'll come late." Jungkook explained.

They usually study at Jungkook's place since Jungkook was more comfortable in his own place than others.

"I understand, I don't mind waiting for you then." Taehyung smiled forcefully.

"Thank you, hyung, see you later." Jungkook jogged out of the cafeteria to go to his practice.

"So, how long are you going to love him secretly?"

He flinched when he heard a familiar voice behind him. He turned around and saw Jimin with the tray of food in his hands.

"I don't know, hyung." Taehyung mumbled, biting his bottom lip.

"Why don't you just go and find someone else instead, Taehyung? You are just hurting yourself." Jimin stated.

"I know, I know hyung. It just... I can't do that, I always see him everywhere and we're together." Taehyung retorted.

"If you are talking about tutoring him, then make an excuse about it. You can forget him if you want to." Jimin told him.

"But... I don't want to do that, hyung. I told you, I like him. That's the only way I can be with him." Taehyung muttered.

"You are a genius, Taehyung, everyone knows that. But why are you stupid when it comes to him? Did you like the way getting hurt seeing him happy with somebody else? He has someone in his eyes, Taehyung. Why can't you understand it?" Jimin replied kind of annoyed.

He can't help but pity Taehyung's situation. As his soulmate, he doesn't like seeing him being desperate for someone that obviously won't like him back.

"I'm sorry" That's all Taehyung can say before he sobs.

"I don't know what to do with you anymore, Taehyung. I just want to help you but you're not listening to me. I felt like I'm nothing for you." Jimin sighed and left.

Now, he loses one of the people he can rely on.

-----

It was already 8 pm, and Taehyung was still waiting for Jungkook even though their meet-up should be at 7 pm. He was in Jungkook's room, he got inside with help of the maid who knew him very well.

He was sitting on the chair in front of the study table and reading some lessons. He flinched a bit when the door was opened and Jungkook came.

"Hyung, I'm sorry, did I make you wait?" Jungkook remove his bag and sat down beside Taehyung.

"No, it's okay, I just came." Lies. Taehyung lied, he waited for one hour.

"Let's start now." Jungkook uttered.

Taehyung looked at him but just from his side view. He noticed a hickey on his neck. And he felt his heart sting. What does he expect tho?

"Hyung, are you okay?"

He came back to his own senses when Jungkook tapped his shoulder.

"Y-yes, let's start." He responded and looked back on his lesson.

-----

Today is Taehyung's birthday and he got a little party at his house to at least celebrate his day. He was glad to see Jungkook come but with his girlfriend. He keeps an eye on him, waiting for him to be alone.

"Hyung, happy birthday."

He didn't expect Jungkook to come in front of him and give him a present.

"Thank you" He smiled accepting the gift.

"It seems you're alone, hyung, aren't you happy? Today is your special day." Jungkook uttered, noticing that he was alone on his own.

"I'm fine, just not in the mood to talk right now." Taehyung responded.

"Jungkook, babe, come on let's dance." His girlfriend, Trisha came to them and held Jungkook's arm.

"Yeah, sure, babe." Jungkook smiled softly at her.

"Wait, Jungkook, can we talk?" Taehyung stopped him from leaving.

"I'll go after you, I'll just talk to him." Jungkook told to his girlfriend.

"Okay, I will wait there." Trisha smiled and pecked Jungkook's lips before she leave.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook inquired looking at him.

Taehyung swallowed hard before he spoke.

"I... I have been hiding this in me for so long. It's my birthday so I hope you will listen." Taehyung muttered.

"Of course, I will listen hyung. You're such a good friend of mine after all." Jungkook told him with a smile.

"I— I like you" Taehyung confessed his feelings.

"What?"

He was nervous, he saw how stiff Jungkook was.

"I like you more than a friend. I know, I know it's wrong Jungkook. But trust me, I tried to control my feelings for you and I failed. I kept it to myself because I don't want to ruin our friendship but I don't want just to be your friend." Taehyung admitted staring at him.

"I have a girlfriend hyung, how can you say something like that? Please, tell me, was this a joke? I'll forgive you." Jungkook retorted.

"It's not a joke, okay? It's true, it came from my heart. I really really like you, Jungkook." Taehyung said with tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry, hyung. I don't think I can like you back. I love her so much. She's the one for me, hyung." Jungkook rejected his confession.

"Then why are you treating me as if I'm different from others? Why make me feel something I never felt before?" Taehyung sobbed.

"If you are talking about driving you home, it's because I'm worried something might happen to you, that's it. You are my friend and it's normal to be worried, hyung. I don't know that you will think like that, I should have stopped doing that." Jungkook explained.

"I'm sorry, please act as if you didn't hear anything and didn't meet. Let's act as if we're strangers from now on, Jungkook. I'm really sorry." Taehyung apologized and walked passed by him.

But he was stopped when Jungkook held his arms.

"We still can be friends, hyung. I'm sorry if I can't look at you more than just a friend. I really love her and I want to be with her till the end. She's the only person I will love hyung. I hope you understand, you are someone close to me but I can act as if I didn't hear it came from you." Jungkook told him, Taehyung was still his childhood friend.

"I understand. Please be happy with her, you two are good for each other. Thank you for everything, Jungkook." Taehyung gently remove Jungkook's hand from his arms and run away.

So stupid, so foolish. He knew it will happen but why he still confessed his feelings. In the end, he's the one who got hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...