𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰

بواسطة The_Artsy_WereWolf

ᴹʳ. ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ ˣ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world ha... المزيد

Prologue
✨Casting roll✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
(New years/Christmas Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 + epilogue

Chapter 5

3.4K 102 87
بواسطة The_Artsy_WereWolf

Secrets are left uncovered.

Midnight rolled around the mansion, the soft lull of the ticking clock had came way in the shared room where Wolf, Piranha, Tarantula, Shark and Snake had grouped around a single picture that their dear old Mr. Snake had brought fourth.

Eyes followed every detail the picture had to offer.

A brimmed hat that had thick, golden bands sewn into the ends that spread out like small dusty swirls into the dark fabric, shielding the eyes from the glaring sun, barely making out two golden iris's.

"Yep, that's him all right. See the markings on his hat?" Webs had placed one of her legs onto the tiny picture, lightly drawing out the intriquet details the embroidery had to offer. Her other set of legs typing furiously to try and uncover as much about the 'Diamond king' as possible.

"Dude, freaky... Never thought that someone like the vice would have something on the Diamond king. Of all criminals..."
Sharks rough fins rubbed against each other, the nervousness being brought to light.

"Right?! The guys a legend! Like that one time, he literally jumped out of a train to grab a bag full of fine jewelry?" Piranha had jumped into his bed, seemingly trying to reenact the very dramatic details of the story.

"Uhhh, didn't he have a partner in crime too?" Wolf thought, placing a paw to his chin.

"Well duh! Obviously! It was the Crimson paw, they both disappeared like- a year ago—"
Webs cut off Piranha mid sentence, clicking onto a whole document on the little mini stories and articles.
Which in turn had a bright picture, two snakes, one low to the ground, holding a beautiful desert rose, to a charming cobra, hiding the smile that had shine clearly on her face with a feathered fan.

The picture looked old, yet, with some editing skills, and some filtering, the clearer picture presented it's self.

The side of the picture had read: Cole and Beatrice.

"OH! OH! I KNOW THIS STORY!- AcK---" Piranha jumped onto the table, almost sliding both himself and Tarantula's computer off the table, if not for Webs quickly grabbing the sides of her device and yelling at Piranha to quit it.

The fresh water fish jumped back up and clicked onto the image, effectively making the screen size up.

"So! There was this guy named Cole, absolute charmer, really good with the ladies. But! He was living a life of a run away, a rebele. He was super stinkin' ritch because- well- he literally stole almost everything! And you see that jewel at the top of his hat? First thing he ever stole from a noble! Henceforth: "The Diamond king".

But, something changed when he discovered a small town in the middle of the desert, where he met the love of his life... Beatrice Magnolia-Santos. His heart, his corazon, beat for only her. And she, had felt the same for the man that had whisked her feelings into his own arms.... Tail???
They had run away together, but there are rumors that his wife tragically passed away... Which is why he had disappeared for so long till head lines came back, the same Diamond markings haunted the media for months before he was seen with the Crimson paw!"

"Aw... Poor guy." Webs sighed solemnly, along with the other's who's faces were struck with a look of sadness and pity. 
Wolf was the first to snap out of the low mood, clearing his throat to get the others attention.

"Well... What does this mean then..? The Vice has to have something to connect the two. Relations? Anything?"

"Maybe she could be some sort of smuggler? They are both snake's after all."
Shark thought out loud, till more suggestions were brought fourth and cut downs by others.

"Well that wouldn't make sense, considering both Foxington and (Y/LN) seem to be particularly close. I highly doubt the governor would rope herself into a scandal by hiding the Diamond king."
Snake pointed out, his brows pinching against his face while trying to think.

From a focal standpoint, nothing seemed to add up, almost zilch was known about the snake they were dealing with, and she hardly seemed suspicious of anything close to the evidence that they had on hand.
Which if they even tried to pin anything on her at the moment, the accusations would only slip off without one single tack of proof of some sort, or else they would be the suspicious ones and it would put them all back at square one... Or back to the slammers for false accusations.

Till, Wolf's eyes shined for a moment.
The ideas of "what if's" had clouded his mind before the single claw he had hovered over the sliding key on the computer.

"What if she's a relitive?" Wolf conjured, the thought not too bad to be swept away.

Webs hummed in thought, taking her screen back to search something.
"I don't know... I don't think the family was ever found. Diamond king made sure to cut every single tie he had."

"It could be possible though, cross snake species can exist right, Snake?" Wolf turned his snout to his older buddy, to which Snake replied with a confused raised brow.

"Well yeah, Why?"

"What if the vice was like... A close cousin? Considering they are a Ball Python, has to have been something along the lines of another family member."
Some unsure nods were passed around, made sense enough.

Now for the poof.

"How bout' we record her saying somethin' and twist it to sound like somethin' else?" Shark asked, try to pile onto the onslaught of plans they already have.

"Then how are we gonna do that when the gala is tomorrow night?"

"Guys. Amigo's, Amiga. There's gonna be dancing? It's the perfect time for small talk and getting to know each other in a deeper level! It's a perfect time!" Piranha had placed a hand to his chest and the other in the air for some dramatic flare.

"And I think we know, who we're gonna leave with the wiretap with."

"Ohoo this atta be good.... wait why are you all looking at me?"
Snake paled, the sudden realization hitting him faster than a speeding jet and nose diving into the icy water.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The day of the Gala was nothing new of just trying to get ready, along with a twenty minute drive to the venue. 

Diane had placed a single rose against her friends head, a thin lace keeping it against her head so that it wouldn't slip off during the festivities. The vixen's smile reflecting against the mirror while helping her friend with their fit, her paws had made sure everything fell into place.

"Your smile is scaring me Diane... What is up with you and trying to make everything "perfect" as so you said... Many times when I got home?"
Many times seemed too generous, the snake thought to herself, the fox had prettied her self up, nice line of eyeliner and... Was that a touch of lip gloss?

"Oh hush now old friend, this party isn't just a one off thing you know, this is showing how a person on any background, that if they want to truly change, they can."

"Murders?"

"Oh ho! Biting my logic now huh?"

The two sputtered into a laugh, giving the last tie of the dresses loops. Taking a small comfortable breath before settling her hands down to back away.
Gesturing towards the mirror.
"Go ahead, do a twirl like your some fairytale princess,"
Diane's smile grew more when (Y/n) hissed playfully, but, not before taking one more look at her appearance.
The flowy dresses matched the luminescent scales that adorned their body, glad to feel safe within the grounds and eyes of people who really don't know who they are, Diane as well.

The fox had finished her look with a lace of pearl beads around her neck.

"Deedee, you seem more excited than usual. Hoping for a dance?"
(Y/n)'s voice seemed to lower in a teasing tone, causing the emerald eyed vixen to almost cough through nothing.
Swallowing her startled poster, she took a small breath before shaking her head.

"I have no idea what your talking about.."

"Of course I do, I'm the eldest, believe it or not. And it's not like it's a taboo subject, especially if you, yourself as governor mind you, want to mingle with a sertain bad guy?"
Diane scoffed at that, blowing a particularly hard raspberry.

"Wolf? Please, why would I-"

"Did I ever say it was Wolf? Oh my, slip of the tongue?"
The snake grinned, the look of shock plastered on Diane's face was absolutely hilarious to the Diamond-back cobra. So much so that Diane shook her head to rid of the shock and embarrassment from her face.

"Wow, I see how it is you sneaky sonova-"

"AAAAaand that'd be a scene cut, thank you very much! Hold your applause!~"

...

The last few minutes passed as the sky had swallowed the sun, the slight twinkling of stars barely visible to the naked eye.

Diane grabbed her purse, and lightly dusted herself, while the other only stretched themselves out from being curled in a seat for a bit.

The music that came from the venue, a woman sang "Fly me to the moon" on stage. Beautiful voice capturing the atmosphere for Marmalade's "Gala for goodness" celebration.

The two ladies mingled in the crowd, talking to the guest's, waiting for the gang to come with Marmalade.
Some asked questions to the Governor's, pictures were taken and some had even shared small dances.

(Y/n) looked up to the singer as she was close to finishing the last lyrics of the song, closing their eyes till the last note rang, the single flutter of a feathered fan covering the smile on her face.

When the audience finally finished their applause, a sudden voice broke the barrier of sounds that escaped the python's ears.
"What? Ya suddenly too into music to even notice the main course comin' in?"

Snake had slithered passed the questioning crowd, only wanting to get away from the feeling of... Validation? Was that the word to describe the overwhelming feeling of... Good?
But, it only pushed back in on himself... The wiretap connected and hidden under his collar proved to make his heart slightly sink at the thought.

But he shot down that feeling immediately, he needed to do this. She had started it with their clear Intel of knowledge against them.

The female snake had shifted their body to curl a bit, head tilted only slightly to the side, eyes glistening in amusement and slight shock.
She hadn't heard him coming, she had probably spaced out during the clinging thought of possibly going up on stage, though that thought could possibly only make more drama happen.

"Oh! Mr. Snake, I didn't hear you or your friends over the music.. I just seem to spur off into my thoughts sometimes." She hid sheepishly, the fan covering the tiny red hue that coated her cheeks.
The suit definitely fit him, he looked absolutely dashing in it she'd have to admit.

"Heh, the Rose suits you."

"Oooh, is this your attempt at flirting?"

"Guess who's last name was Rose at first meeting? Even though it was fake, it definitely was a good one, don't cha think sugar?" The heat continued to rise, you could even make out a possible blush from him as well!

Damn him for being so smooth!

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but it seems your undying fans would love to have a nice picture with you. Maybe make some friends?"

"Only if you'd have the first dance with me? What'd ya say?" His head bowed slightly, his eyes had softened significantly when looking up at them.
With that look... Could could she decline?

"... Oh, what the hell. Fine, I'll be waiting then~" she bowed back, the feeling in her chest only sky rocketed. The tingling never left, even when Snake had sauntered off, disappearing into the crowed for approximately ten minutes.
She could see Wolf, Shark and Piranha in the crowed, seemingly in bit of a cold shock, trying to process the fact that everyone absolutely loves them.

No one was on the stage at the time, no one brave enough to get on and sing their next tune... Maybe it'll be some smooth music frome here on out...

LOOOOOOOOK AT ME!!

Or, something as spontaneous like that could happen.
(Y/n) had looked up from her glass of champaign, the sparkling liquid tickled her nose in a way that made her eyes look squinted, but when she heard Piranha yell, it caused her stiffen and her eyes to be blown back.

The sharpness of the intake caused her eyes to immediately shift as to why everyone looked so stiff.

But, her eyes immediately caught the very uncomfortable Mr.Snake, held in a tight spot, Misty had mistakenly thought that he was a fancy glass filled with sparkling tonic water.
He was even selling it with the spoon tongue, and right before she was about to take a sip-

TELL ME WHAAAAAAAT YOU SEE!

Shark had zipped on stage, taking the lead of getting into a beat just for Piranha to shine.

Am I gooooooooood or bad?

The crowds interests started to spike, the smiling faces had slowly started to take fourth, and even Piranha seemed to be getting comfortable in the role.

Don't you juuuuudgeeee so fast... Hey, hey, HEY!

The song started off without a hitch, perturbed, and possibly annoyed Chief couldn't get overtly comfortable, she slammed Snakes head down onto the table. Crossing her arms over her chest grumpily.
This caused (Y/n) to sigh in relief, her body slithering forward, trying to get past the onslaught of screaming people going to dance.

When she had finally made it past, she had noticed that Snake was nowhere to be seen around the table Misty was at, trying her best to keep herself from falling into the very catchy beat of Piranha's song.
Their eyes casted around, their fan snapped shut and was put back in their dresses hidden pocket, who doesn't love dressed with pockets?

With a few shoves here and there, from a few people not being able to pay a few closer attention, she saw that Snake had gone up on stage with his friends, and... Was he playing base?
He looked to be having fun, happier than she had ever seen him. It caused her tail to tingle in delight, so, she slowly slithered up, and without warning, it seemed Mr. Snake seemed to had sense her presence... Odd.
Twirling his body to turn to face the Python, dancing in beat with his base.

"Couldn't wait for that dance huh?"

"Didn't know you played, you are just full of surprises tonight!"

"Oh, you have no idea sweet cheeks~"
The banter had caused (Y/n) to spur forward and unlace the strap of the base from his grasp, a small "woah.." had escaped the eastern snakes lips, it felt... Tight, and constricting. In a good way.
He felt slightly safer...

The dance felt wild, even as the final words of Piranha's song had caused a crescendo of applause and screaming from the audience, the mic had been thrown.
Mr. Snake, the grumpiest, sharp edged snake ever known on records, caught the microphone.
And, slowly, without hesitation, brought it down, to the female that had wrapped her tail around his own momentarily bruised one after their dance.

Confused silence and murmuring whispers coated the crowed, causing anxious eyes of a particular Ball Python to be on her all of a sudden, till the oddly gentle tremor, of Mr. Snake's comforting hiss had brought them back. The coolness of the metal handle of the mic had gone only slightly comfortable.
"Don't worry bout' the others starin'. Just go with your gut, and let it out."

When did... He ever considered being so gentle? It felt strange... But it only made the other snake close her eyes, and take a slow deep breath, going up to the stage with building confidence.

There's a fire in my brain and I'm burning up, oh my... Oh my.

Keep running for the sink but the well is dry, oh my... Oh my.

Her voice threw off most of the guests there, some gasped and whispered, while others had slowly gotten into the rhythm. The smooth and sleuth sound of the song being takin' into consideration of how noir it felt.

Every word I say is kindling. But the smoke clears out when you're around...

(Y/n)'s crystal orbs caught one's of Caramel, Mr. Snake's attention fully set onto the Python's smooth angular dance, her body sprang from the stage. Cause claps and hoots from the crowd, watching as their vice governor danced and slithered around the now former bad guy.

Won't you stay with me, my darling~ When my walls start burning down.. down.. down~

Face, burning a flushed beary red, Snakes head almost spun from how close the other was. Audibly gulping down the nervousness that came with the job as the music took hold of the atmosphere.
His tie almost felt too constricting, when was the last time he had ever danced with anyone? Especially one of his own species.
You'd have to be a complete nut-case to even consider dancing with the likes of him and his gang, but here he is... Being proved wrong.
Hell, even Wolf and Diane seem to be getting in on the fun, and the Governor seemed to really dislike how his friends acted.

"What's on your mind?" (Y/n) had moved the Mic away from her mouth when dancing with Snake.
Even then she respected their small talk so no one else could hear and get on it.

That thought brought a grimace to his face, the top of his nose scrunched a bit. This felt wrong, this felt bad... Why are these feeling now starting to surface now?

"It's just... I donno. This feels, weird... How do I know things will ever be normal for me? I don't even know what normal even feels like anymore." A tiny sliver of his wall breaks, the concerns of his thoughts being trickled by the other. Just knowing that whatever She says, it's going to be used against her if she ever opens up to him, even in the tiniest bit... And somehow... He hoped that she just didn't after tonight. Didn't say anything about herself so the wiretap never ever takes her words and twists them.

"Well... I know how that feels..."

"Ha- really now? Don't flatter yourself Vice, I'm sure everyone thought you were some garden snake without thoe's fangs of yours."

(Y/n) Laughed, and she laughed hard. The dance almost being disrupted by how... Entranced Snake had been when listening to the soft bells that adorned her voice. Time seemed to slow at that, the music almost going on halt. She cleared her eyes of tears, before inhaling a big breath.
"Maybe there is more to me than meets the eye, Mr. Rose~"

And with that, the pace had began that to take off again, her voice back into the song, just as fast as it went.

This house says my name like an elegy, Oh my... Oh my.

Echoing where all my Ghosts used to be, Oh my... Oh my.

There's still cobwebs in the corners, and the backyards full of bones!

The Python grabbed snakes tail and they both sailed across the sea of people dancing and singing along. The two laughed as the lights had glimmered onto both of their swirling forms.
Their scales shined from it, and their body's twisted in odd ways, but looked romantic in some aspects.

But something she had never thought Snake would do... He sung the next line.

Won't you stay with me, my darlin'

When this house don't feel like home

Kind eyes smiled up at the other Singing snake, very impressed by how he held his note, singing the rest of the song in unison.

When this house don't feel like home

Oh ashes, ashes, dust to dust
The devil's after both of us

Ooh, lay my curses out to rest
Make a mercy out of me

This tired old machine is
a-rumbling

Oh my... oh my.

Singing songs to the secrets behind my eye

Oh my... oh my.

All my aching bones are trembling

And I may yet fall apart
Won't you stay with me, my
darling

When the war starts in my heart?

Oh ashes, ashes, dust to dust
The devil's after both of us!

Ooh, lay my curses out to rest
Make a mercy out of me

Oh ashes, ashes, dust to dust
Tell me I am good enough

Ooh, lay my curses out to rest
Make a mercy out of.

By the end of the song, the large golden screen counting the money had surpassed it's goal, reaching over $999,999,992 dollars by the end of the night.

Deep breaths were heard through the mic, till (Y/n) had placed it back to the Mic holder, a gentle smile breaks through Mr.Snakes features, not being able to notice that they hadn't let go of their tails yet.
But one look at the twisted link they had, (Y/n) had silently gasped at the dark bruise on the end of his tail, lifting it up gently to see the damage.

"Oh jeez, what happened??" Worry coated her face, fretting over something was something she developed whenever Diane were to ever get hurt.
But, Snake had only shook his head, calm tracing his eyes before placing his tail over hers.

"It's nothin' someone just stepped on it earlier. No big deal... And uh.. thanks, for everything tonight.

"Uh... Your welcome? Aha, uh.. it's also, no big deal you know. You should probably go with your friends, it looks like their ready to start the speech."

Then it hit him, right, the speech was supposed to happen. Along with their final big heist of the century.
His heart sank at an all time low, even if they did get any information on what kind of Snake this Vice is, all this was... was just spite to get back at such a trivial come back.
Even if she did have ties to the Diamond king... It didn't feel worth it anymore, especially now.
His head had fallen, not able to look her in the eyes anymore.

"Yeah.. I'll see ya, (Y/n)."

This feeling didn't make his tail tingle with excitement at all...

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

EXTRAS!

Concept sketches for (Y/n)'s dress and head accessory

AAAAaand! MAMMA AND PAPA Pictures both in color!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.6K 275 6
(𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧! 𝐌𝐫. 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫) By using the legendary book series and news papers clippings as bases for their illegal careers, five no...
1.9K 47 18
A young woman named Myla, or also known as; Night Wielder, roams the streets of Los Angeles as a lone bad guy and pickpocket. She's a minor known cri...
201K 9.1K 82
Astren City, and all surrounding area, have the highest crime rate in the northern part of the country. Dozens of crime families constantly trying to...
109K 2.6K 62
what would happen if monster hunters very own crimson comet crash landed in the Barbarick archipelago? find out in this story!!! (None of the humans...